Home
Posted By: SAcharlie 2021 taxes what's in store - 05/04/21
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/25/dems-tax-cuts-biden-484476
Posted By: hanco Re: 2021 taxes what's in store - 05/04/21
I bet me and wifey have to pay more in taxes. We got zero stimulus monies. Our new president will cause inflation to run rampant. Our money won’t buy nearly as much in another years time. The price of fuel will continue to rise as the Dumass Dumbocrats try to implement this green crap.
Posted By: Hudge Re: 2021 taxes what's in store - 05/04/21
I bet my wife and I have to repay back this last stimulus check. I didn’t want it nor did I need it. I was right on the cusp of the qualification and it should have been reduced, but was not.
........................Well lyin Chucky.....Anything coming from Politico a left wing RAG, is a LIE! As are you,,,a LIAR! Biden's tax plans will not help the middle class nor even the lower class. WHY? Because Chucky boy, Biden's energy and domestic policies in every category will cause prices to skyrocket thereby you dummy harming the middle class rather than helping them.

You MINDLESS TWIT!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
........................Well lyin Chucky.....Anything coming from Politico a left wing RAG, is a LIE! As are you,,,a LIAR! Biden's tax plans will not help the middle class nor even the lower class. WHY? Because Chucky boy, Biden's energy and domestic policies in every category will cause prices to skyrocket thereby you dummy harming the middle class rather than helping them.

You MINDLESS TWIT!

i think the word is twat, not twit.
Posted By: MAC Re: 2021 taxes what's in store - 05/04/21
2021 taxes:

1) What did you make?

2) Send it all in.
Yup gas is already 3 bucks a gallen, any guess what it will be by the 4th of July? And they want us to all unite and be Happy! Screw you to Chuck!
The people that article claims are going to get a tax cut already don't pay any taxes.

How do you cut the taxes of someone paying zero taxes? Oh yeah, you give them tax credits so they receive money that they never paid. In other words, they get more welfare.

That article is just a roundabout way of saying Biden plans on increasing welfare while raising taxes on the middle class.
It won't matter when the economy tanks and the dollar's value continues its downward spiral. I guess it will be nice to have extra money when gas is 5 bucks.
The article is incorrect about tax liability for higher earners. I know I paid a higher percentage than these figures. Media must think people are stupid. They never tell the truth about anything anymore. Someone coined a phrase Fake News.
I predict that any successful business will pass on any new costs directly to consumers.

The irony is delicious.
LOL
Y'all be sure to send your extra money from the 2021 tax cut to Trump.
If Biden's extra taxes on "the rich" pass, the 401(k)s of the "non-rich" will go in the dumper, as will your pension fund.
Nobody should have to pay taxes for a shyt government that doesn't do it's job of protecting the country from invasion, ignores it's constitution and violates it's citizens rights. The fuuckers ain't worth a thin dusty dime.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 2021 taxes what's in store - 05/05/21
It's simple. How much did you make ?? Send it in.

kwg
WOW
Those 0.3%ers have whipped you dogs on taxes for so long ya see the sky falling when you actually have a tax cut coming.
Hey did you buy bumpers for your wheelchair?
I predict the Democrats will use the same math that they used to tell us that inflation is running about 1.5%.
© 24hourcampfire