Home
Posted By: tikkanut Seriously...one tough cookie - 05/05/21

This woman....disappeared late November.....hmmmm

Lived in a tent in the mountains......for 6 winter months ?

WTH........?

My guess......she really didn't wanna hear the election out come.....

UR thoughts ?

https://www.ksl.com/article/5015922...mping-in-spanish-fork-canyon-found-alive
I'm actually surprised they didn't haul her off and lock her up or put her in an institution.

I'm certainly impressed with her ability and fortitude!
Color me skeptical...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Color me skeptical...

^^^This^^^
Like Orion 2000, I have my doubts we are hearing the whole story..
Of course we do not seem to be getting much of any story.
Hope they did not expend much cash/effort looking for her
Television news story mentioned possible mental health issues.
Originally Posted by 405wcf

There ya go , she was to mentally challenged to know she was dehydrated , starving , and cold .
Instead of mind over matter , it was a case of , no mind , no matter !
Kenneth 🤪
She’d be a good woman for a Kentuckian.
In the article it was stated that the woman said she "foraged for grass and moss to subsist? In winter and for some 7 months? Color me skeptical. Very, in fact. If it is a true story, I will applaud her crazy ass for one hell of a feat of endurance-- and self-administered suffering. wink
Color me skeptical...

You’re an orangutan?
Yes I am skeptical. How can a human live through a winter on grass and moss. Good God we are not Billy Goats. Gotta have some protein, and some fat.

They did take her off to a mental institution however, doesn't look like she was harming anyone else or, herself. She wants to live up there in the tent they ought to take her back to her wilderness tent and let her be on her own.
She ought to put her profile on match.com she will probably get a few hits from campfire members. I wonder if she has big tits.
Yes just to impress the tinfoil hat types she staged a tent and predicted her would be rescuers would crash a drone, and when and where they would be looking for it, then ran up and jumped in the tent so they could find her. The whole thing stinks of collusion by multiple parties trying to divert covid funds crazy
Her cookie was no match for my campfire roasted hotdog bratwurst.

KaPOW!

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]
That is some Damb Cold Country in the winter.
I grew up in Utah
Call me a Skeptic as well.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Originally Posted by 405wcf

There ya go , she was to mentally challenged to know she was dehydrated , starving , and cold .
Instead of mind over matter , it was a case of , no mind , no matter !
Kenneth 🤪

Not dehydrated - living next to a creek.
Lost body mass due to poor diet - grass and moss don't work well for long-term, but got her by.
Tent, sleeping bag, and the means for fire-starting.
She did well, for the amount of dingeyness involved.
Hope, but doubt, she'll take advantage of the mental health resources made available.
Living in the mental health care center of New Mexico - I've seen too many times that victims fail to take advantage of the available resources - even when available locally.
He!! - they don't, for the most part, even realize they need them!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Color me skeptical...

^^^This^^^

Ha, you should have seen a BS thread on the Fire years ago by this Superhuman called himself Formidabilocious. Ha, ha, ha. TFF.
John the Baptist ate locusts and wild honey.

So there’s that.
Skeptic? I am not.

The whole story is bullshit.
Mentally ill womern

The Cee I A is hiring those

Just have to pass the snake eater test lol
Put her on next season of Alone. She could make some bucks!
Everyone calls bs but nobody wants to put out a different theory.
How much body mass did she start out with? GD
similar to the woman "lost" in Zion for a week?

6-7 months in the mountains on moss and grass, that would be a hard winter for a cow or a goat.

I'll have to ruminate about that.....
Coleman should give her a new tent...........actually that one does not look like it has been through the winter and been out in the open for the last 5 months.
Originally Posted by viking
She’d be a good woman for a Kentuckian.

No, report says they found a toothbrush.
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

^^ THIS ^^ AGREED
Total and complete B.S.
That tent did not spend seven months outdoors through a winter. That campsite is far too clean for being occupied for seven months.
The tent is at an established campsite, including a fire pit... and if you look in the background, it is surrounded by open fields. How hard would it be to see the tent or locate her?
"Sumptin's fishy"!
Posted By: ribka Re: Seriously...one tough cookie - 05/05/21
So she survived over six months in severe winter temps, snow eating grass and moss in a Walmart tent? And in a visible public area near a parking lot? Just like the crazy chic in Zion that turned out to be a lie

Sounds legit to me
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Total and complete B.S.
That tent did not spend seven months outdoors through a winter. That campsite is far too clean for being occupied for seven months.
The tent is at an established campsite, including a fire pit... and if you look in the background, it is surrounded by open fields. How hard would it be to see the tent or locate her?
"Sumptin's fishy"!

She must have paid for her campsite 6 months in advance!
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Total and complete B.S.
"Sumptin's fishy"!

She must have paid for her campsite 6 months in advance!

There is a 13 day camping limit on most of the campsites around here.

USFS will probably fine her.
Posted By: ribka Re: Seriously...one tough cookie - 05/06/21
Originally Posted by pete53

^^ THIS ^^ AGREED

her story definitely sounds legit. Especially the new looking cheap tent that was left out in the snow , sun, freezing temps for over 6 months. And lots of green grass and moss to be found to eat under the snow in freezing temperatures. Amazing folks on an outdoor forum are so gullible
Thank you, ribka.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by pete53

^^ THIS ^^ AGREED

her story definitely sounds legit. Especially the new looking cheap tent that was left out in the snow , sun, freezing temps for over 6 months. And lots of green grass and moss to be found to eat under the snow in freezing temperatures. Amazing folks on an outdoor forum are so gullible

Sarcasm - jeez

I have watched alone, those people are eating way more than this lady could have scavenged for. They are often pulled out after less 100 days because of massive weight loss made it dangerous health wise for them to continue. No way the lady made it 6 months on grass.

But if she could,

get her on alone.
She was abducted, from her camp by aliens weird experiments were conducted, her mind was erased, the grass and moss story was inserted just before she was found. Or, she is bat shiet crazy, will we ever know?.
© 24hourcampfire