Home
Although the gathering of veterans and their supporters for Memorial Day has changed names from Rolling Thunder to Rolling To Remember, it's still a support event for VietNam Veterans,POW's and MIA's.

Unfortunately there's nothing these Biden Commie scumbags won't do to dismiss our veterans and their service to our nation,including denying a permit that apparently has never been denied before.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Biden Administration Denies Permit To Veteran Motorcycle Group For Memorial Day Event In DC.

You may remember the veteran biker group known as Rolling Thunder. They have since changed their name to Rolling to Remember.

They were planning to ride into Washington, DC on Memorial Day and end their ride at the Pentagon, as they have done for years.

The Biden administration has decided to deny their permit this year. Shame on them.

Biden Nixes Veterans’ Memorial Event

The Biden administration denied event permits for the Rolling to Remember motorcycle ride held every year for the past 30 years in Washington, D.C., prompting outrage in Congress.

The charity event, formerly known as Rolling Thunder, is a Memorial Day hallmark in the city, bringing scores of veterans and others to the area to commemorate war veterans, including prisoners of war and those missing in action.

The event was jeopardized at the last moment after the Pentagon declined to issue a permit allowing the group to gather in its parking lot, citing restrictions associated with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Biden administration officials “refused to talk with event organizers” and “refused to respond to Congress about this topic,” according to Rep. Darrel Issa (R., Calif.), who was one of several members to petition the Pentagon in April to approve the event.

The Pentagon approved the permit in March and then rescinded the decision this week without any explanation, according to Issa and Rep. Ken Calvert (R., Calif.), who also criticized the Biden administration’s decision.

This group counts a lot of Trump supporters as members. Is that what this is really about?

“The Pentagon has denied a permit for the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle ride held in Washington, D.C., on Memorial Day this year.” @KellyRiddell @WashTimesOpEd

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-motorcycle-group-memorial-day-event-dc/
That right keep pissing off the veterans. biden is a stupid moron puppet for obama soros.
His sources told him those are white supremacist domestic terrorists.
I don't think that's going to stop them.
Wish I could spot the guy who was riding around w/a BIDEN FOR VETERANS sign on his truck - before the election . I guess ABC/CNN/CBS/NBC told him what to think and the mouth-breather - believed it ,, likely still does ....
Call it a protest and everything will be fine.
If black rioters wanted a permit, they would get one.
Just do it anyway!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Just do it anyway!

This.

The permit, if I understand the above, was for the finish in the pentagon part. So, do the ride anyway, finish on the mall or some other public place.

What is the current guidance in DC for public gatherings?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
That right keep pissing off the veterans. biden is a stupid moron puppet for obama soros.

I piss on HIM.
Likely as with Trump, they twisted stories to find fault in anything he did, I hope there is more or logical reasoning to this story.

The ride to the wall may have just turned into just another huge biker party. But at one time it was about paying respects to tour fallen soldiers & an extremely patriotic event.
At what point does stupid get painful?
1st Amendment say your have a RIGHT to peacefully assemble. No "permit" should is needed.

It's a bill of RIGHTS not a bill of privileges.
slo-jo is no friend of American Patriots..

Originally Posted by szihn
1st Amendment say your have a RIGHT to peacefully assemble. No "permit" should is needed.

It's a bill of RIGHTS not a bill of privileges.

DC parks/ mall?
Gotta be somewhere they can just start filling up curb space...
Biden be scared of Whitey lol
I attended that event for 3 years! Fuggers!
Fuqk'em, Throttle down boys!

Lol, what the hell they gonna do about thousands of bikers wanting to roll.
Fugg Biden
I heard Kingston is the Grand Marshall
Obiden doesn't even know if he made a poopy today.

He's told everything.
This is going to be fun.
Joey does what his "friends" tell him to do.
His biggest worry is if they change his favorite snack rotation and scheduled diaper changes thruout the day.
Sig block authority is all he is....
Belongs at home doing memory care therapy and nap time whenever he wants.
Visiting Angels type of schitt.......

Pretty sure his nap time when ever he felt like it has been severely curtailed being the puppet potus.

This country is so f u c ked........
#MeanOrangeManGone
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

I piss on HIM.

Makes you wonder after his losing a son in the Military.
Sad.
Originally Posted by renegade50
His biggest worry is if they change his favorite snack rotation and scheduled diaper changes thruout the day.

Pretty sure his nap time when ever he felt like it has been severely curtailed being the puppet potus.

Tapioca pudding cups at 18:30 hrs!

Every day!!
Permit?

LMAO.
Groids dont seek a permit to torch the town and stink the place up.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Obiden doesn't even know if he made a poopy today.

He's told everything.

Like how much poppy extract he has imported...
Great reason to roll anyway.
Have em roll to a giant TRUMP rally! The sooner the commies pizz everyone in America off, the better.
Originally Posted by renegade50

That's exactly it right there. Yes we're fuct.
They should all still come to the memerials and park on 495. Make sure every road in and out is all f’ed up and make damn sure everyone knows why. Another reason dc cant be a state no first or second amendment...
The Democrats are already back to doing insulting despicable things to true Americans, following the Obama model....
Originally Posted by ingwe
The Democrats are already back to doing insulting despicable things to true Americans, following the Obama model....

It's so much worse than that.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Just do it anyway!
EXACTLY what should be done..
Nope......it would quickly be labelled another insurrection.

'Unarmed' insurrections have such a great historical record of success, after all.

Originally Posted by 16bore
Call it a protest and everything will be fine.

Originally Posted by grouseman
I don't think that's going to stop them.

Really. Bikers needing permits?
© 24hourcampfire