Home
Posted By: stxhunter 42 freeman - 05/06/21
buddy found one for 500,000 used low hrs, wants to know if I'll go in halves, don't think the old lady will go for it, but we could make some money with that boat.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
In your dreams
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Nice boat!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Yeah they are.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Dude, those boats are unobtanium right now. I think Freeman is taking orders for 3 years out. Boat prices are escalating with no end in sight. I haven't seen it, but if it's a clean specimen, it sounds like a deal.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown
In your dreams

lol got a check for 2.4million today or more accurately my old lady did and another is coming, not counting all the stock, bonds, and property. but your right I'd really have to work hard to convince her to invest that kind of money in a boat.
Posted By: slumlord Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
YOLO

Scratch that itch!!!
right now we're working on getting it protected and to where it will continue to make make money. plus going after the lawyer who sat on this for 13 yrs and probably has been skimming interest and dividends off, we have had an investigator working on it the last couple of months.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
And to think I knew you when you were just like me........And no I don't mean bald and ugly, I mean poor and ugly.........
Originally Posted by stxhunter
right now we're working on getting it protected and to where it will continue to make make money. plus going after the lawyer who sat on this for 13 yrs and probably has been skimming interest and dividends off, we have had an investigator working on it the last couple of months.

So you and mama were supposed to get this windfall 13 years ago?
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Pics or it doesn't exist...
Originally Posted by 12344mag

yes her and her niece. was left by the niece's father, who was also Delia's brother-in-law, her niece has lived with us her whole life.
was just talking to her she might be game, just to get me out of the house.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: BobBrown Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
So 42 feet ?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

yes her and her niece. was left by the niece's father, who was also Delia's brother-in-law, her niece has lived with us her whole life.

Well Damn! I think I'd be tempted to choke the fuqker out.

Damn Roger, nice boat. Sometimes life changes are good. wink
Posted By: High_Noon Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Damn. I saw one with quad. Merc. 350s.
Posted By: Quartermaster Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
1800 HP, Awesome. Wonder how big the fuel tank/tanks are? Guess it wouldn’t matter if one could afford the boat. Buy it and give us all a ride!
Assuming 4 450s?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
Those 450R’s are $65k apiece.
$500K sounds like a steal.
believe they hold around 650 gallons and get a mile per gallon. I'd go half with Brian if the old lady agreed.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: 42 freeman - 05/06/21
buddy found one for 500,000 used low hrs, wants to know if I'll go in halves, don't think the old lady will go for it, but we could make some money with that boat.

If anyone was born to do this, it was you.
We boarded one in marathon down in the Keys week before last, the most perfectly set up boat for fishing I've ever seen.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Isn't that the same as Jimmy Buffets? Saw it on a fishing show.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
would have to have a tower and outriggers.
So 42 feet ?

yes.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
YOLO

Scratch that itch!!!

BS. Roger, scratch her itch. Work your magic on or in her. We all know you're capable. Put the grease to the squeak.

Good luck.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

If anyone was born to do this, it was you.

And Kamo
would have to have a tower and outriggers.

And gas.
Posted By: Morewood Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Going into the offshore fishing charter business? Nice boat. Count me in when I get down that way.
Posted By: 673 Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21

I wonder how many migrants could fit on that bad boy?
A big cat is the only way to go, sport fisherman with a small deck area suck, plus the cabin blocks the wind and it gets hot. A big center console is the only way to go.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21

My kinda boat.

Look at alla those cupholders.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Nice boats, expect 0.6-7 mpg cruising at 50mph.
Posted By: frogman43 Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Hell.....and I just let my 50 GT Master's License expire......LOL
Posted By: local_dirt Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Everybody else is making millions prancing across the border with drugs, free as a bird. No worries about being caught. Why not you, too?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Everybody else is making millions prancing across the border with drugs, free as a bird. No worries about being caught. Why not you, too?

enjoy my freedom.
Posted By: gutthooked Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Make sure you save up a few bucks to outfit that rig. One hell of a fishing machine there.
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
I agree, YOLO. You could earn some money with that and recoup much of it back in a few years if you decided to get out. Probably the best CC fishing boats made.
Posted By: deflave Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Originally Posted by FatCity67

It's customized but yes it's built on a 42' Freeman.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Enjoy yourself! Have fun doing what you like.
Posted By: Scotty Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Looks good, go for it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

enjoy my freedom.

Lol
Posted By: killerv Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Buddy took a job with them last year in sales. Interned with yellowfin, then chased a woman who was in medical school and dropped his butt right before she graduated. So he got back into boats. He told me the Huk guy bought two freemans, one for each coast.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: 42 freeman - 05/07/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by FatCity67

It's customized but yes it's built on a 42' Freeman.

10-4.

Nice way to get to magaritaville.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: 42 freeman - 05/08/21
Buy it.

Buy it.

Buy it.

Buy it.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: 42 freeman - 05/08/21
I am going to wait for the 43's to come out in September before I buy one.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: 42 freeman - 05/08/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am going to wait for the 43's to come out in September before I buy one.

That would look pretty cool in the Missouri!

I'd come drink fish with ya!
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Well, Rog?

Did you guys buy it??
Posted By: Valsdad Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
I say bring it through the canal to the West coast and we can meat up in Baja, Puerto Penascos, or even up in NorCal/OR in August or so for the albacore run.

I'll start saving pennies for gas now.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I say bring it through the canal to the West coast and we can meat up in Baja, Puerto Penascos, or even up in NorCal/OR in August or so for the albacore run.

Maiden voyage could be in my stocked trout pond.

🦫
Posted By: Valsdad Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Helicopter it in? Might be fun. I hear them girls in the show places in Potlandia do side gigs?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Well, Rog?

Did you guys buy it??

haven't got that far yet still dealing with legal stuff.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
My Magic 8 ball says:

DOUBTFUL
My Magic 8 ball says:

DOUBTFUL
people need to be locked up first, federal charges. once everything is done I'll fill everyone in. most of the chit will hit the fan by tomorrow afternoon.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Hope you get it, I’d like to fill that fuel tank at least once.
My Magic 8 ball says:

DOUBTFUL
people need to be locked up first, federal charges. once everything is done I'll fill everyone in. most of the chit will hit the fan by tomorrow afternoon.

A drug runners boat .awesome
Posted By: Fubarski Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Feds forfeit that boat, kiss it goodbye, unfortunately.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21
Cartel boat? Doubtful.....rod holders would be gold plated.
And there’s be at least one rooster decal somewhere.
no, I'm talking about the people who have had this money and stuff since 13, where did the dividends go the last 8 yrs, who was paying taxes on it. lot of unanswered questions, anyways got some good people working on it.
no, I'm talking about the people who have had this money and stuff since 13, where did the dividends go the last 8 yrs, who was paying taxes on it. lot of unanswered questions, anyways got some good people working on it.

Sounds like a cluster but best to you
There’s not a Nigerian Prince involved in this is there?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

no, but a couple of well known lawyers here.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21

#ponzischeme

Lawyers suck !

🦫

#ponzischeme

Lawyers suck !

🦫

You better delete that before your wife sees it!
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: 42 freeman - 05/09/21

🦫

Posted By: ShortMagFan Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21
You seem like a nice guy but sounds like you’ll be broke in a couple years. Someone with $25m in the bank shouldn’t be doing that much less someone who just got a windfall for a far lesser amount
Posted By: BobBrown Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21
Originally Posted by ShortMagFan
You seem like a nice guy but sounds like you’ll be broke in a couple years. Someone with $25m in the bank shouldn’t be doing that much less someone who just got a windfall for a far lesser amount

How long would 25 mil support a coke and whores lifestyle? The best of the best not some JamesJr or BlackFart schidt
Posted By: jackmountain Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21

I think his wife got the windfall. There are worse investments than a boat though. I can’t think of any at the moment, but I’m sure there are some.

How long would 25 mil support a coke and whores lifestyle? The best of the best not some JamesJr or BlackFart schidt

We talking rap video, gold teeth, cristal and bentleys type schidt here?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21

I think his wife got the windfall. There are worse investments than a boat though. I can’t think of any at the moment, but I’m sure there are some.

LMFAO

🦫

Yep and making it rain

Yep and making it rain

With cost of plywood, 25mil would last “maybe” two years with that lifestyle. Especially if you’re talking about buying houses without axels under them.
Seriously, Rog, weren’t you about to divorce this gal? Or I’m a thinking about Roy and Consuela?

You’re burning C-notes at a rate of $12k - $15k a day on blow. Primo whores without jacked-up teeth, another $10k.

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

Yep and making it rain

With cost of plywood, 25mil would last “maybe” two years with that lifestyle. Especially if you’re talking about buying houses without axels under them.

Ok. Well I need ya take 10 mil and buy a bunch a drugs then for investments

You’re burning C-notes at a rate of $12k - $15k a day on blow. Primo whores without jacked-up teeth, another $10k.

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

Niqqa please

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

$10-$12k won’t buy you the big bowl of coke on the nightstand you can throw handfuls of on two chicks going at it.

#beavstuckinthe80’s

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

$10-$12k won’t buy you the big bowl of coke on the nightstand you can throw handfuls of on two chicks going at it.

#beavstuckinthe80’s

Old MFer stuck in 70s

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

#beavstuckinthe80’s

#inflationSucks

🦫

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

Niqqa please

For you running your boy-toys daily might be cheaper. IDK

🦫
Posted By: lvmiker Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21
Go for it Roger. You have been taking care of others most of your life, it's your turn now.

If you get even 1 year living your dream you will have beat the clock.

mike r
Seriously, Rog, weren’t you about to divorce this gal? Or I’m a thinking about Roy and Consuela?

That was the past.. the flames of love were reignited with cold hard cash.
Beav just huffs paint now .lmao

That was the past.. the flames of love were reignited with cold hard cash.

“Uh, hey darlin, Rog is started to feel that far burning for ya “
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21
I hope that you get their asses nailed to the wall.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I hope that you get their asses nailed to the wall.

The fish?
Posted By: kingston Re: 42 freeman - 05/10/21
Originally Posted by Fubarski
My kinda boat.

Look at alla those cupholders.

LMFAO
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: 42 freeman - 05/12/21

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boatin...iew-boat-s-features-long-range-trip.html

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/boating/freeman-42lr-fishing-machine/

Posted By: kamo_gari Re: 42 freeman - 05/12/21

Call it $20k a day easy.

🦫

#beavstuckinthe80’s

Damn, you need a new connection. You gettin' beat with your numbers... wink
© 24hourcampfire