Home
Posted By: steve4102 It’s All Blank - 05/07/21
https://twitter.com/dustinpenner25/status/1390481397031202819/video/1
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: It’s All Blank - 05/07/21

WTF! Something nefarious clearly going on.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: It’s All Blank - 05/07/21
It's easy to understand really. With the billions of dollars given to them for research and development of the vaccine it obvious that they just failed to allocate funds for ink🤔🤦🏻‍♂️
Come on man!
What's more important? Getting a vaccine from "trusted & ethical" companies that don't care about making money, cough cough...... Or knowing what's actually inside so you can make an informed decision?

The government said it's perfectly ok so you don't need no stinking paper explaining all about it....
Posted By: JOG Re: It’s All Blank - 05/07/21
The packing with the barcode and QR code should be made out of tinfoil so you guys can make hats out of it.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: It’s All Blank - 05/07/21
Originally Posted by JOG
The packing with the barcode and QR code should be made out of tinfoil so you guys can make hats out of it.

I take it you took the soft kill shots?
Posted By: High_Noon Re: It’s All Blank - 05/07/21
Wow. Just wow.

Any people wonder why I refuse to be vaccinated euthanized.
Posted By: john843 Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
Product packaging. Who has ever seen an insert larger than a newspaper page. I suspect it's just how much paper it took to give the box the best chance of shipping intact. While there may be much to argue on the vax overall, don't think this is anything but trying to keep the bottles from breaking

John
Posted By: SBTCO Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21

As I recall, it is federal law to have drug inserts in scripts for obvious reasons, but....since the "vaccines" haven't been FDA approved, the insert requirement may be waived.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6095aa4610c05818652180ef

Same with commentary this morning.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
Originally Posted by john843
Product packaging. Who has ever seen an insert larger than a newspaper page. I suspect it's just how much paper it took to give the box the best chance of shipping intact. While there may be much to argue on the vax overall, don't think this is anything but trying to keep the bottles from breaking

John

You'd think so, but it's a law for disclosure.
I've read vaccine inserts and they are all that big, except they have fine print that requires an electron microscope to read.

If you ask for side effects and counteridications the pharmacist will hand you an incomplete sanitized extremely abreviated print out.
Doctors don't even read the inserts for the Rxs.
The pharmaceutical companies intend for them to go unread.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
Your resume?
Lmao
Posted By: ironbender Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Your resume?
Lmao

You asking the Rev. Doctor sensei slappy hamster?
Posted By: erikj Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
Safe and effective. Even pregnant chicks dig it. Get the jab to save grammy and civilization. They are cranking them out so fast, there's bound to be printing errors. Don't stress, just do it. Kids, babies, everyone. You can mix them up, too. Moderna one day, Pfizer the next. Already had Covid? Even better, get the shots and be even safer. Oh yeah, keep wearing that mask.
Being a doctor is so easy, politicians, actors, and journalists can all do it. Safe and effective. Safe and effective. Safe and effective.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: It’s All Blank - 05/08/21
Soon the vaccinated dead and injuries will out number the covid deaths.
© 24hourcampfire