Home

Constitutional historian and lawyer Robert Barnes announces his lawsuit against those who are threatening and coercing the toxic injections.
These are the same that allege that they are vaccines in order to get the 1985 congressional immunity from civil/ criminal prosecution, yet offer no immunity against the fauci covid 19 lab modified gmo virus.

Video here.

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6095c429e82197189ee71645
Good.
Yep. We'll see how far he gets.
Good!
There will be many more suits brought. Wife and I were just discussing this since county school board is discussing requiring vaccine. Told her guess we’l have to sue the sumbitches then. No way my son is being injected with that poison.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
There will be many more suits brought. Wife and I were just discussing this since county school board is discussing requiring vaccine. Told her guess we’l have to sue the sumbitches then. No way my son is being injected with that poison.

Even if it wasn't new tech rushed through "trials" by a few companies with billions in fines paid for falsifying study trial data in the past, covid is not dangerous to kids!!!!
If someone is already "vaccinated" why should they care whether anyone else isn't?

...Unless of course the "vaccine" doesn't actually work.

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6094908655c966164054a0a5
You might be interested in this even though its not in your area.
Hopefully it will become a trend for private schools because I realize that not everyone goes for homeschooling like I've been promoting.
That's really the only way to raise children as you see fit. It's not all that expensive like as once thought..
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Will he be clintoned?
No way courts will uphold forced injections of a non-FDA approved vaccine that’s not a vaccine to begin with. It’s not going to go over real well here. Bunch of pointy head pseudo intellect “educators” might get their asses kicked for butting in parental business.
I wasn’t aware that the covid shots had been deemed toxic.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Will he be clintoned?

They'll doubtless try.
He's got courage and is taking a big risk.
He needs God's protection for sure.
We should pray for him because he's fighting for us and if he fails in court we might end up with a serious war.

Im wondering if the dimocommies are planning on that. The vaccine makers cant be surd, but the businesses making employees take them sure can.

Talked with a Dr yesterday. If an employer is forcing someone to take a vaccine they dont want, i would advise them to contact AFLDS.COM about it.
Originally Posted by dale06
There are lots of folks who aren't aware.
Look at the ingredients of the covid 19 vaccine. I looked up the ingredients on poison control site and after each idem it was listed as poison. I won't take it.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by dale06

You could have stopped at “aware”. LOL
Can’t see the forest for the trees....
Whatever hapened to:

My body.

My choice.

??
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Look at the ingredients of the covid 19 vaccine. I looked up the ingredients on poison control site and after each idem it was listed as poison. I won't take it.

No kidding?
Why doesn't that surprise me?

They. Need to be passing out these stickers instead of those other stickers. Lol!

Is it wrong to want to fück Gretchen Whitmer to death ?

Asking for a friend.

🦫
I'll get the vaccine when they start spaying/neutering welfare recipients.

For the good of the Republic.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Whatever hapened to:

My body.

My choice.

??

Only applies to baby killing, body mutilations, shooting up heroine and sleeping with the whole football team.

Those are the people now in charge and telling americans what they must inject and how their babies must restrict their breath.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good to know and better to show. 👍
I have a source for these cards.

Your sign reminds me that I should give the link later this weekend when I get a chance to find it again.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Quick answer:

No. As long as you use a toilet plunget.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You might want to reconsider aiding scam artists.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You might want to reconsider aiding scam artists.

What are you talking about???

IMO this is the best way to solve the problem. Lobbying against it and registering your protest worked just about as well this time as it did for the NRA over the last 50+ years.

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Aslong as you fugck buttfugck her and paint her forehead... no.

It's just a really big target. (The forehead)
But no necro schidt after. Yuck.

The statements in the graphic are misleading. The ADA does not provide a blanket exemption from wearing masks and business do not have to accommodate entry on to their property because a person claims they have a medial condition.

The people who made the graphic likely know this, and are trying to scam people. It would not surprise me that pro-mask people made it to make anti-mask people who use it look like morons.

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Have at it, line's prob not too long.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Could be Jenner's sister eek

Or..... hell, Jenner.
Voices from the grave

A school district in the neighboring county (Juniata Valley, Huntington)
announced this week that all students will be required to be stuck
before returning in the fall.

Guy at work told me this, then got pissed when I said they can't do it.

Every student is required to get childhood vaccinations to be allowed
in school. But, the anti vaxers(?) sign a waver and don't do it.

This with 50 year old, proven, vaccines.

That said. I'm going to call our superintendents office and question
them about any intentions to do it here. And make it clear that our
daughter won't be getting the shot.

I figure a few preemptive shots across the bow might help
keep them on track if they are contemplating it here.
What a bunch of poosies! I got free drugs administered by a pretty latina wearing camo, only an omegon would pass up such a treat.

mike r
Originally Posted by Stickfight

The statements in the graphic are misleading. The ADA does not provide a blanket exemption from wearing masks and business do not have to accommodate entry on to their property because a person claims they have a medial condition.

The people who made the graphic likely know this, and are trying to scam people. It would not surprise me that pro-mask people made it to make anti-mask people who use it look like morons.

There's billions who bought the covid 19 lies and gave away the exercise of free men with God given rights.
Now there's tens of millions continuing to aid and comply with the scammer Bill Gates and company.

We are pushing back.
They have begun violence and murdered far too many innocent victims. They are mass murderers.
I'm still looking for peaceful solutions.
No way courts will uphold forced injections of a non-FDA approved vaccine that’s not a vaccine to begin with.

I hope you're right, but with the courts today, I wouldn't bet more than even money on it.

My son is on active duty, but stateside, & so far it's been optional for them; but if they want to travel more than 350 miles from base, they may have to get the jab...............still unclear yet.

MM

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Fub,

Bruce Jenner as Whitmer’s doppelgänger just killed my vibe.

🦫
Bruce don't have enough forehead.

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Fub,

🦫

Oh, schit....thats a dude?

You can have your Lubriderm back in that case.......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Asking for a friend.

🦫

Fub,

🦫

Oh, schit....thats a dude?

You can have your Lubriderm back in that case.......

Keep it.

It’s odorless compared to that Montana Seal Oil Lube you Eskimos use.

😝🦫

We are pushing back.

Ok.

But if your plan involves leveraging the ADA in court to bring fines against businesses so they'll stop asking you to wear a mask, it is a dumb plan doomed to fail and you should make a different one. Likewise for using that lying graphic to bully retail workers who are only doing what their companies told them to do in order to keep their jobs, because local governments told those companies they have to require masks. If you think heads on pikes is part of the solution they should be government heads.
The musky aroma is half the appeal.
🤢
The businesses and schools mandating vaccines will back off now, being OSHA just declared businesses, schools, et al. will be liable for any injuries. Businesses, schools, et al. “must” ensure taking the shot is completely “voluntary”, and zero pressure or coercion of any kind, or else they are held 100% liable. That is bankruptcy staring businesses in the face, and they will not jeopardize their investment.

School district executives, boards, etc. won't put themselves in that position either now.

That just dropped a few days ago, so this lawsuit is a waste of time, now that OSHA stepped in.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The musky aroma is half the appeal.

Musk? My your ass..

smile
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

A school district in the neighboring county (Juniata Valley, Huntington)
announced this week that all students will be required to be stuck
before returning in the fall.

Guy at work told me this, then got pissed when I said they can't do it.

Every student is required to get childhood vaccinations to be allowed
in school. But, the anti vaxers(?) sign a waver and don't do it.

This with 50 year old, proven, vaccines.

I figure a few preemptive shots across the bow might help
keep them on track if they are contemplating it here.

Coupla torches probably wouldln't hurt, either.
Originally Posted by kingston
Bruce don't have enough forehead.

Oh where to put the apple?
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The businesses and schools mandating vaccines will back off now, being OSHA just declared businesses, schools, et al. will be liable for any injuries. Businesses, schools, et al. “must” ensure taking the shot is completely “voluntary”, and zero pressure or coercion of any kind, or else they are held 100% liable. That is bankruptcy staring businesses in the face, and they will not jeopardize their investment.

School district executives, boards, etc. won't put themselves in that position either now.

That just dropped a few days ago, so this lawsuit is a waste of time, now that OSHA stepped in.
That's excellent news. OTOH, how long until the Biden admin pressures OSHA out?
Is that gonna also count for all the injections military members must have in order to serve??
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Simple solution. Pull your kids out of state indoctrination centers and send to private school. My wife works at K-8 catholic school. Students have been in classes since last August. In Michigan. No issues.

And this vax thing ain't the only reason to ditch the public system.
I don't care if it's distilled water. No one should be forced to accept an injection in this country.
© 24hourcampfire