Home
looked at buying a CZ 527 to make a 17 fireball out of. The prices on gunbroker are $800-1000 only one store has any in my area. what in the world happened. These were a $500+ gun in the past.
I have a 527 carbine in 223.Bought it about five years ago. Had a very hard time finding it then. In my long search for it online I found it to be very sought after. Found lots of online discussions about the gun. It is extremely popular with the prepper and offgrid crowd and the nongun people that want a gun as well as the typical gun market. The 7.62x39 version is even more popular. Basically the 527 is the SKS/AR of the bolt action rifle world, but supply is a tiny fraction of those guns.

Now you throw in the craziness of the current market and factor in CZ always seeming to have feast or famine shipping practices and you have the perfect storm of prices going nuts.
Uhhh....a global "scandmic" and a stolen election?

Any of that ringing a bell?
Gee....where did all the primers go?
I think they are going in the scope business. Looking forward to your static reviews.
Wow, new avatar since this morning.
slumload: No one is impressed at all by you minding everyone's business but your own!
I have a suggestion - grow up and try and add something useful here instead of your non-stop nonsense.
Sheesh.
Your idiocy is getting boring and repetitious to the max!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
LOL....sheesh
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
slumload: No one is impressed at all by you minding everyone's business but your own!
I have a suggestion - grow up and try and add something useful here instead of your non-stop nonsense.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hahaha!
I have a 527 American, their M1 model, in .223. Came with the synthetic stock and 3-round mag. It was also very difficult to find, as several years ago CZ stopped making this model. It is crazy accurate with several brands of ammo, and with a 4.5-14x scope, great coyote medicine. I also have a 527 in .22 Hornet, even more accurate than the .223, wood stocked. Both are very well-made firearms.
Haven't seen a new CZ pistol on the shelf in a year! They purchased Colt so....
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
looked at buying a CZ 527 to make a 17 fireball out of. The prices on gunbroker are $800-1000 only one store has any in my area. what in the world happened. These were a $500+ gun in the past.

LOL

What a fugking moron.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Lmao
I was looking for a 686+ a few months ago when I noticed CZ 75B’s and 75 SP01’s had just come into stock at my Local. I’d been putting off that gun as it was on my shortlist but not at the top of it, but I jumped when I saw it. Took the SP 01. They had one left in stock the morning after they came in. Figure I paid about a hundo too much. 800.$ whatever.
Looks a lot like Jim without a beard. 😂😂
I sold a CZ 527FS in 22 hornet on GB recently it sold for 3 times what I paid for it. Rifle was discontinued in great shape and low round count as close to 100% as a used rifle could be but no way did I believe what would happen when i put it up for auction.

Very desirable right now.

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I called cz just 15 minutes ago. They were in on Sunday. They have indeed stopped making guns.
Originally Posted by AML

I called cz just 15 minutes ago. They were in on Sunday. They have indeed stopped making guns.

They signed a huge contract to provide horseshoes and swords to the Taliban so they’re retooling
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by AML

They signed a huge contract to provide horseshoes and swords to the Taliban so they’re retooling

You fugghead!

Hahahaha!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Man he just held into the slum!
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Then slum lit a cigarette.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

Democrat?

You must really have your head up your ass, more so than V-G

Or maybe you have your head up his ass.

LOL

Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

Democrat?

LOL

Not a thing VG said was not true. You go out of your way to TRY and be funny. Grow up. A democrat hides behind such behavior.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

Democrat?

LOL

Not a thing VG said was not true. You go out of your way to TRY and be funny. Grow up. A democrat hides behind such behavior.

It’s the innanet man, wgaf.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

It has nothing to do with politics and that was a pretty weak thing to say.
Maybe you need a sense of humor.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

Democrat?

LOL

#slummyhurtyourfeelers
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

Democrat?

LOL

You’re advocacy is well noted, be proud of your wokeness, is he your fuggin dad?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

A brain is required for humor.

🦫
CZ is probably too busy making Colts!
Slumlord posts 11 times a day, yet has so little to add. Sort of sad that he has nothing to do to occupy his time other than be annoying.
Originally Posted by blairvt
Slumlord posts 11 times a day, yet has so little to add. Sort of sad that he has nothing to do to occupy his time other than be annoying.

11 whole times? Lmfao

did the 8 year old boy you’re molesting show you how to count slumlord’s daily post count on the user control interface?

Dude, whenever someone posts in the attic circus, they are gonna get a mixed bag of replies ranging from helpful, to smartass.

You should know this !

If the OP wants to potentially avoid salacious abuse, he should post down in a sub forum that’s appropriate for his rifle question.

🦫
Geez I know he posted an ugly juggy but why all the hate?

It's like people spent all day holding their tongue in front of Ma....
I saw a 527 in Grendel list for $850.
I had thought about a training gun for kids with it in a chassis with adjustable stock.
Getting a little to rich and with ammo scarce, hard to justify.

Inflation is upon us. The days of 400 guns are past.

IMO some folks' contributions here are different than others. Some are hardcore, technical type posts, such as Jim Conrad. Slumlord's are more of a motivational, uplifting sort-almost religious in nature. Everybody has their place in the 24hrCampfire universe. Let's all try and be respectful of one another.

Keep on truckin'.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Word is the primers are all in Gemby’s Pennsylvania basement.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Word is the primers are all in Gemby’s Pennsylvania basement.

I heard it was Filene's basement!
“This is where the chum is made”....

Hahahahaha
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
IMO some folks' contributions here are different than others. Some are hardcore, technical type posts, such as Jim Conrad. Slumlord's are more of a motivational, uplifting sort-almost religious in nature. Everybody has their place in the 24hrCampfire universe. Let's all try and be respectful of one another.

Keep on truckin'.

This is the real world, baby! Either run with the big dogs or sit on the porch. Or cruise around in the VarmintMobile looking for used Leupolds.

LMAO

So it should be 12
LOL
I am in NE GA and two of the LGS near me have 527s in stock. I bought the Jaguar last week. Hate the stupid writing on the stock, but wanted a threaded barrel.

Regards,

Kris
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Keep on truckin'.

did not expect that from you. funniest thing yet!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Big Ol jug
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Then slum lit a cigarette.

LMFAO

Looks like he's got to fart, but is trying not to shīt himself.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Lmao

Yeah. What would this place be without Slum and Col Travis? Dull.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Typical for a dem.......

A brain is required for humor.

🦫

Actually it takes a minimum of two brains for humor.

Looks like he's got to fart, but is trying not to shīt himself.

Pretty sure I saw that dude down at the local playground.
© 24hourcampfire