Home
Nicely done!
Were these organically grown pigs?
Is that for sale somewhere?
Yep.

Another story rooted in delusion, the conservative right are the three pigs, the left is the wolf. And the leftist wolf used the AR-15 to shoot up a pig country concert and conservative baseball game and the conservative pigs do nothing about it.

That is the truth folks.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

The Three Little Pigs and the Wolf on the Road - Children's Book 1
Yep.

Another story rooted in delusion, the conservative right are the three pigs, the left is the wolf. And the leftist wolf used the AR-15 to shoot up a pig country concert and conservative baseball game and the conservative pigs do nothing about it.

That is the truth folks, the book is useless
The right hasn’t done anything, won’t do anything, and the cops are the same puzzies
maybe that is simple enough for a politician can under stand . but I doubt it
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Originally Posted by Fubarski

The Three Little Pigs and the Wolf on the Road - Children's Book 1

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Oakster
Nicely done!

+1
I love happy endings.
Originally Posted by 44mc

Surely my good man - you don't think it's a lack of understanding .
Good one. except that in the real modern world of today, that third little pig would now be rotting in jail with a murder rap and all sorts of firearm violations stemming from that unserialized ghost gun. While liberal democrats and their media lapdogs make an example of him and scream for more gun control.
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by Oakster
Nicely done!

+1

+2
I object to the term "ghost gun". I never heard that term used for 80% lowers/glocks until the liberal puppet in the White House used it to try and ban them.

OTOH, the use of "standard capacity magazine" is much preferred over the liberal's lying "high capacity clip".

Don't perpetuate the liberals' lies by using their lying terms for our stuff.
What a happy ending !
Originally Posted by 44mc

Liberals will say -- as they always do -- "The three little pigs should have called 9-1-1. They (you) don't need a gun."

BTW, that cartoon is very well done, in my opinion.

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire