Home
]Starts at about 25 min. It can pull EVERYTHING FROM UR PHONE, PERSONAL DEVICE, ETC.

Whoops. Mispelled ur. Darnit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

Either you are more interesting than you seem, or your government is seriously bored.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11...are-continuing-confessions-traitors.html

Remember, COVID-19 came from a Wuhan China wet market with infected and undercooked bats. Oh, and you can keep your Dr. Oh, and the election wasnt rigged. Biden got 81 million votes, too. cool
Ain't got no Alexa, ain't got no 'smart phone', ain't got no 'smart TV' either.. Eff 'em.

Anyone who thinks that anything they read or post online, anything they say or message on their phones, or anything they mail or ship is confidential, is delusional. If they want it, they’ll get it, by hook or by crook, even if they have to drag in foreign entities to do it. Ask that guy Trump...

Read this:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/why-is-the-postal-service-running-a-spy-operation

Kind of old news now, but the “response” of the USPS is what’s interesting to me; they ain’t got one.
Nothing new, the fbofi has been using it for quite a while overflying dearborn while keeping an eye on ragheads. You can watch their flight patterns on ADS-B exchange...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker#In_the_United_States

In addition to federal law enforcement, military and intelligence agencies, StingRays have in recent years been purchased by local and state law enforcement agencies.

In 2006, Harris Corporation employees directly conducted wireless surveillance using StingRay units on behalf the Palm Bay Police Department — where Harris has a campus — in response to a bomb threat against a middle school. The search was conducted without a warrant or Judicial oversight.

The American Civil Liberties Union, commonly referred to as the ACLU, confirmed that local police have cell site simulators in Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Alaska, Missouri, New Mexico, Georgia, and Massachusetts. State police have cell site simulators in Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Local and state police have cell site simulators in California, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Maryland, and New York . The police use of cell site simulators is unknown in the remaining states. However, many agencies do not disclose their use of StingRay technology, so these statistics are still potentially an under-representation of the actual number of agencies. According to the most recent information published by the American Civil Liberties Union, 72 law enforcement agencies in 24 states own StingRay technology in 2017. Since 2014, these numbers have increased from 42 agencies in 17 states. The following are federal agencies in the United States that have validated their use of cell site simulators: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Drug Enforcement Administration, US Secret Service, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, US Marshals Service, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US National Guard, US Special Command, and National Security Agency. In the 2010-14 fiscal years, the Department of Justice has confirmed spending “more than $71 million on cell-cite simulation technology,” while the Department of Homeland Security confirmed spending “more than $24 million on cell-cite simulation technology.”
Most people have no idea how much information corporations, let alone .gov collect on the average citizen. The not so little secret that no one talks about is the information that ISPs collect and sell. Most VPNs now are absolutely worthless if you actually care about security or privacy. The only thing Google and Facebook have done is make it orders of magnitude cheaper to collect. This collection isn't something new to the last 20 years.
It is new info for some, namely the dumb.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Anyone who thinks that anything they read or post online, anything they say or message on their phones, or anything they mail or ship is confidential, is delusional. If they want it, they’ll get it, by hook or by crook, even if they have to drag in foreign entities to do it. Ask that guy Trump...

Read this:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/why-is-the-postal-service-running-a-spy-operation

Kind of old news now, but the “response” of the USPS is what’s interesting to me; they ain’t got one.

What was interesting about the video was the release of info on how massive an operation this is.
Evidently they are trying to get something on everyone.
Wonder how much we pay them to spy on us. Bet they retire well.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Nothing new, the fbofi has been using it for quite a while overflying dearborn while keeping an eye on ragheads. You can watch their flight patterns on ADS-B exchange...

Did you see where he showed Bang Pops flight? BP is Biden.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

No. I just watched the part you suggested from the twenty minute mark.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Ain't got no Alexa, ain't got no 'smart phone', ain't got no 'smart TV' either.. Eff 'em.

You have something they can track or you wouldn’t be on this website!!!
This information was provided by infowars at least a decade ago and confirmed by leo.
They, infowars, cited enough mainstream and source refs to convince me back then. The fed gave these devices to any dept in America that wanted them.
They also got licence plate readers under a different grant.

So, in spite of the gay / transgender frog comments from the left, they , Infowars, confirmed the information Jaguar posted.
PS: BTW, Natural News was / is a Mike Adams platform as a reaction to him being banned right after Alex. Funny thing is that google never banned a leftist.

No. I just watched the part you suggested from the twenty minute mark.

That covered the Stingray.

There is some great stuff before that including strings of aircraft flying AROUND the perimeter of Ukraine and no flights over a big chunk of earth due to nervous antiaircraft crews throughout the Ukraine.

Also of note is a hell of a bunch of fires active in the west part of the US.

That covered the Stingray.

There is some great stuff before that including strings of aircraft flying AROUND the perimeter of Ukraine and no flights over a big chunk of earth due to nervous antiaircraft crews throughout the Ukraine.

Also of note is a hell of a bunch of fires active in the west part of the US.

👌
Sometimes when I'm bored I'll jump on the exchange and check out where the KC/RC aircraft and the E-6 Mercury are at and the tracks they're flying. I'm in a couple of private groups on fakebook, members post images of aircraft being inflight refueled that coincide with the flights seen on the exchange. I worked on a few of those tail numbers forty - plus years ago...
Stingray me. You be disappointed.
It's all bullsh**, everybody knows the government doesn't use "spyplanes."

They use helicopters.
Since when is the rectal probe insufficient?
https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article...ernet-browsing?__twitter_impression=true
Whomever has to watch me will be board to tears..............
© 24hourcampfire