Home
Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious-disease expert, said Sunday that people may decide to wear masks seasonally after the coronavirus pandemic to help avoid spreading or contracting respiratory illnesses such as the flu.

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," the chief medical adviser to the White House pointed out that the public has grown accustomed to wearing masks and added that quantifiable data shows that its use has helped stem the spread of other viruses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/masks-could-become-seasonal-pandemic-225135741.html
And when he says "people may decide to wear masks seasonally" he means the government may mandate seasonal masks.
“People may decide to wear masks” doesn’t mean policy. Yet.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Have you met a Democrat politician?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
And when he says "people may decide to wear masks seasonally" he means the government may mandate seasonal masks.

Your life...
But you don't need to let the guy so far into your head....
Fools will write down policy's on paper and lower fools will obey.

Norton vs. Shelby County 118 US 425, page 442 held: "An unconstitutional act is not law; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed."
They've tested the world population and enough ,Americans at least, comply.

They will likely use the same strategy to continue the tyranny until the Lord returns.
The focus on guv-ignors and business and law enforcement will get the compliance they want for those they consider their slaves.

There was an outside parking lot of artisans yesterday that had the mask signs required. I didn't wear one, but the restaurant owner next to it told me that they require it outside. I was tattled on by someone out there.

So, buy and sell with out a Verification Mark, mask, injection sounds doable by the powers that should not be. It will likely happen in our lifetime IMHO.
The only solution is in my sig as in signature, not sauer.
😉
This is called "Run it up the flag pole and see if they salute it."
Not me, tired of that crap!
It's funny they claim the lack of flu cases was from masks...had nothing to do with labeling all flu cases as covid
Mandatory masks was over ruled a month ago in Wisconsin,but 90% still wear them.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Very true. The correct term is indoctrination. Mandatory will follow soon enough.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
It's funny they claim the lack of flu cases was from masks...had nothing to do with labeling all flu cases as covid

I’m sure that it also had to do with many places of employment among other places requiring temp readings to gain entry and telling anyone with a hint of illness to stay home. Nobody was going to show up to work with any kind of cold or flu symptoms and be looked at as public enemy number one. Under more typical times people might feel the opposite to suck it up and come in to work with mild cold like symptoms.

Most places also had mandated cleaning schedules for wiping down break rooms, avoiding multiple shifts seeing each other at shift changes ect. Some people afraid to leave home or have company over, school closings for much of the past year, some states are still limiting bar hours no doubt limiting cold, flu (and other disease exposure). No chit you’re going to have less sick people. I’m sure that all had more to do with lowered cold and flu outbreaks than any paper or cloth mask did.
That where a line will be in the sand. Mask do not work. The government can go to hell. Never mind it is all ready there. The answer to mask is hell no!
Mask wearing will not go away soon,Louisiana no longer has a mask mandate.In my area no mask mandate yesterday at walmart i would say 90% were wearing mask young and old.Sad to see Americans are adapting to the Asian Culture of mask wearing.
Japan has twice the percentage of flu cases as the USA does, and they wear masks.

It is so easy to prove Fauci is a pathological liar, never mind the 10+ Random Controlled Trials (RCTs), from over the past 72 years, that prove masks can't stop a virus.
Never understood why "they" wanted us to wear a mask (that doesn't work). Doesn't this interfere with their "facial recognition" technology?
Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious-disease expert, said Sunday that people may decide to wear masks seasonally after the coronavirus pandemic to help avoid spreading or contracting respiratory illnesses such as the flu.

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," the chief medical adviser to the White House pointed out that the public has grown accustomed to wearing masks and added that quantifiable data shows that its use has helped stem the spread of other viruses.

He's full of [bleep]. He's referring to the fact that influenza has "disappeared" since COVID19 came on the scene. What actually happened is obvious to anyone who's head isn't all the way up their own ass, i.e., instead of recording the respiratory virus cases (and deaths) as influenza, as they normally do, they are now counting them (by means of tests designed for guaranteed massive numbers of false positives) as COVID19 cases and deaths. He wants us to believe that influenza has actually disappeared due to masks. LOL.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He's full of [bleep]. He's referring to the fact that influenza has "disappeared" since COVID19 came on the scene. What actually happened is obvious to anyone who's head isn't all the way up their own ass, i.e., instead of recording the respiratory virus cases (and deaths) as influenza, as they normally do, they are now counting them (by means of tests designed for guaranteed massive numbers of false positives) as COVID19 cases and deaths. He wants us to believe that influenza has actually disappeared due to masks. LOL.
It would appear to me he is telling half the truth. Because when Covid disappears the influenza they were attributing as Covid will be back and MAYBE mask wearing will not make it as problematic as it might be. In any case, I can't stand that little roach.
Fuqk Fauci, when I start wearing a mask there's gonna be a reason for it, some nefarious sheit will be going down. 🤣🤣🤣
my guess is that over 80% of Americans will voluntarily wear a mask every day for the rest of their lives
In other words they beleive they have the sheep conditioned enough to make them obey what they want to dictate and whenever they want to do it.
Originally Posted by renegade50
In other words they beleive they have the sheep conditioned enough to make them obey what they want to dictate and whenever they want to do it.

You watch, 2022 flu season and all the hard core Dems will wear masks of their own free volition.

Good deal
The American people might get to the point of telling Herr Fauci to stick his masks and vaccines up his ass
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

^^^^^+

Thank you for typing out what I did not feel like typing.

Lol.
The wife and I went to the Mesick Mushroom festival this weekend alot of people were there and Very few Masks worn, folks in Northern Michigan are tried of the Lies! Most only wearing masks in stores now! And No dam shots for us!
Colorado keeps extending the mask mandate. It might never become "voluntary"
Fugk a mask. All you gotta do is tell them you have a medical reason not to wear one. It's illegal for a business to inquire about your health. (unless you're at a medical facility of course)
Just back from our shopping town, less masks than ever since this all started.
they've been doing that in the far east forever.
this clown worked the aids program back in the 80's...not one time did he say ..keep your dick out of buttholes...not once.....f-him
I live 100 miles south of Kansas City and have business there often. Around here, mask wearing was never fully accepted. Non-scientifically, it seemed like it was much more accepted in KC. I'd guess around here it topped out at around 60-70% compliance. Up there it seemed more like 90%. Around here now, I'd guess maybe 20% are still masking. Up in KC a couple of weeks back it still must've been at least 70% even after mandates were lifted. I was up there Friday and it looked to me like only about 30% were still wearing them. In fact, I'd been up there exactly a week before and the turnaround was astonishing. Way less masking than the week before. Way less.
He also said yesterday the country needs to completely open back up without restrictions
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
This is called "Run it up the flag pole and see if they salute it."

Exactly.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
this clown worked the aids program back in the 80's...not one time did he say ..keep your dick out of buttholes...not once.....f-him

LOL
Why would you not want to wear a mask when you're sick? You enjoy spreading your flu/cold/covid to other people?

In Japan they've been doing this for the last century. Republicans remain the "stupid" party, oppose settled science all the time because the facts don't align with Republican worldview. Scientific facts are not registered with a political party!

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
Simple, just stay the [bleep] away from me and you run no risk of getting my cold/flu.
See how easy that is.
Originally Posted by Goosey
Why would you not want to wear a mask when you're sick? You enjoy spreading your flu/cold/covid to other people?

In Japan they've been doing this for the last century.

So every person in that photo is sick?

How did they all get sick if they’ve all been wearing mask for the last century?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

How did they all get sick if they’ve all been wearing mask for the last century?

Mask wearing is normal to them,they get brainwashed from birth i imagine.
I have no doubt that colds and flus are down. How can they not be when the government is/was shutting down everything from barbershops to schools and employers are taking temp checks to gain entry to the building and telling any employees to stay home if they have cold or flu like symptoms? Of course colds and flus would be down but at what cost? I don’t believe that the nasty breath soaked cloth mask or made out of paper ones are the reason for it.

My employer (a major international company known to everyone) supplies us with paper mask that state right on the box that they are not respirators and will not protect against Covid. They tell us to wear them anyway.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Mask wearing is normal to them,they get brainwashed from birth i imagine.

Yep, an intelligent people but not one known for individual liberty, standing up to government or for themselves, or thinking outside of the box for themselves. The very definition of “sheeple.”

In Japan they've been doing this for the last century. Republicans remain the "stupid" party, oppose settled science all the time because the facts don't align with Republican worldview. Scientific facts are not registered with a political party!

Japan is awesome. You should move there.
So, we should model our behavior after the Japs or Chinese?
Don't they originate and have more of these nasty diseases than the USA?
What are the "scientific facts" you speak of?
© 24hourcampfire