Home
Hi. Now posted in the Classifieds is information about our place in the NM mountains - for sale. If you are seeking, please take a look Thanks.
Where ya going, AZ or UT getting away from "them" in NM
New Mexico and Colorado are like trying to be around a once beautiful woman who is bat crap crazy and getting worse daily. Pretty on the outside and nice to enjoy until she opens her pie hole.
LINK
Wow! That ain't near anything. I'd probably like it....my wife, not so much.
I'd be thrilled just to own the guest house and permission to play as I please on the property.

Good luck with the sale, Paul!
Originally Posted by CCCC
Hi. Now posted in the Classifieds is information about our place in the NM mountains - for sale. If you are seeking, please take a look Thanks.
lum

Will you take ammo and lumber on trade?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Wow! That ain't near anything. I'd probably like it....my wife, not so much.

This

They puttin you in ‘The Home’ already?

Hope ya like tapioca.
Originally Posted by Dess
New Mexico and Colorado are like trying to be around a once beautiful woman who is bat crap crazy and getting worse daily. Pretty on the outside and nice to enjoy until she opens her pie hole.

Could not have said it better
If you post a link to the other thread in your OP people can go right to it.

purty darn nice............
Beautiful property. Good luck!
Originally Posted by RufusG

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...here-you-can-live-the-dream#Post16072312

wink
Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

Thanks for the thought Rufus and - ironbender you are such a good guy to do that, and thank you very much. It has been a heavy day and I didn't get 'er all done.
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife

THANKS to you as well Barney_Fife.
CCCC,
Beautiful place you have. Good luck on the sale and the next chapter in life
It is a beautiful place, been there numerous times.

Quemado close, Reserve not to far, Springerville az just over an hour, Showlow az less than 2 hours.

Driving the roads you raise your hand in the windshield as another car passes, takes me back to the old days in rural Az and how I grew up.

Kent
Thanks, Kent. Very knowledgeable man.
Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

Thanks for the thought Rufus and - ironbender you are such a good guy to do that, and thank you very much. It has been a heavy day and I didn't get 'er all done.

You’re more than welcome, C4.

I missed Deputy Fifes link.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by Dess

Could not have said it better

I would've said "steak hole" and the once beautiful but bat-schidt crazy woman is putting on weight, but that's just my opinion.

Nice digs, CCCC
Does the price include a riding mower?
Originally Posted by deflave

And a cliff? smile

The elk keep the grass down and fertilized.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Beats the hell out of an old Murray!
Very nice place 4C.
Something quite a bit classier than a "riding mower" - one of the things that comes with Casi Cielo is an older Massey Ferguson 230 tractor (gas) with 3 point implements - blade, brush hog and lifting bar. No instruction included though, so you would need to pay for lessons.
Originally Posted by krp

The elk keep the grass down and fertilized. Kent
Actually true - lots of elk in the surrounding forest and on the property every day - the nice deep pond down in the pasture (fed by a windmill) is a critter magnet. Just waiting to be stocked with someone's fave pisces.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Exactly what I was going to say. Place I lived in the White Mountains, I had to mow the yard three times in the year and a half I was there.
Paul,

You forgot to post photos of the tractor.
C's,

beautiful place there, and a wonderful area of the world.

Best of luck in getting a good price for it. I sent the link to my sister, I've been trying to get her out of SoCal for years. Conservative folks, down to the last kid at home. She loves NM. Unfortunately, the brother in law is too much of a city boy for that place and they both love the beach (they live 5 blocks from it now).

Again, I hope it sells easily.
I'd love to move there and get the heck out of EP but, sadly, funds are lacking at the moment.

I wish you luck with the sale.

Nice place.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Paul, You forgot to post photos of the tractor.
Kevin - thanks, I did think about that - but if I included all of the available photos of the place and the "stuff" it would probably be overkill. It's in very good operating condition, but is looking old - heck,it looked old when I got it - but the grandkids love to get upon there with me and "work".
I have been there several times and the only thing that keeps me from buying it, is like High Noon, I have a flat billfold. smile miles
The link doesn't work for me.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The link doesn't work for me.
Hello Rooster7 - the address below should take you to our web site. If it does not, please PM and I will get you the info. Thanks.

https://nmfsbocasicielo.com
Beautiful place C4
Originally Posted by Raeford
Beautiful place C4

Hey, there's a good name for it, "The C-4 Compound".
NICE !!!!!!!!!!
Oh man. Pretty place. 😊
Once more TTT
© 24hourcampfire