Home

Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-covid-internment-camps-coming-country-near-you
They've been doing that for awhile now.
New Zealand as well.

Its expensive too. You pay for it.
NZ and Australia as well.
I posted a video of a guy there getting his door kicked down and hauled off after he decided to go home under house arrest instead of their chosen facility.
He was facing a $66600 fine and I forget how many years in prison for that.

His crime was that he flew home from a trip.
You need to leave the psychedelics alone for a while
I don't do your big pfarma drugs.
To think there are actually people with 3 digit IQs who believe this BS ---- strange !
Originally Posted by NYNY
To think there are actually people with 3 digit IQs who believe this BS ---- strange !

People with three digit IQs don't...
Originally Posted by UPhiker

How did all of you 3 digit IQ folks in Michigan get such a peach for governor?
Originally Posted by Jim1611

The next governor is going to be the current Detroit police chief. He'll be a good one. What fine state do you live in? You don't seem to mention that...
Its true.
I am currently in an internment camp, its about 3,000 miles wide x 2,000 miles high, its fugging freezing 1/2 the time.

I gotta work like a dog while other's sit around and mooch. Sometimes I have to go and shoot a deer or Moose so as I don't starve in this hell. The guy who runs the internment camp goosesteps around and dick tates this shyte and we pretty much hate him..
Originally Posted by Jim1611

The next governor is going to be the current Detroit police chief. He'll be a good one. What fine state do you live in? You don't seem to mention that...

I've lived in Missouri all my life. At present time we're getting a few things right, despite St. Louis and Kansas City.
P.S. Now my state shows up on my avatar.
Originally Posted by 673
Its true.
I am currently in an internment camp, its about 3,000 miles wide x 2,000 miles high, its fugging freezing 1/2 the time.

I gotta work like a dog while other's sit around and mooch. Sometimes I have to go and shoot a deer or Moose so as I don't starve in this hell. The guy who runs the internment camp goosesteps around and dick tates this shyte and we pretty much hate him..

A Rez?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Yep.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-covid-internment-camps-coming-country-near-you

LMAO!
Hahaha grin

Not sure if you're being serious, or just pulling Happy Camper's leg.
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Not sure if you're being serious, or just pulling Happy Camper's leg.

Every now and again crappy hamster cranks one out of the park. grin grin
© 24hourcampfire