Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So, one year Delta on Ques drop about getting control of incoming.

I have said it before and will say it again, my tin foil hat buddies have been more right than wrong lately.....
I still argue with them regarding chem trails though... smile
Was the CCP space debris really an incoming attempt.

Were we set up to be prepared for a solid hit some where?

Was it an attempt on Mara Lago?

Seems Jenna Ellis is happy about Trumps Space Force for doing something.

I wonder why Trumps dumbassed bud Dan Scovino would have posted this for us. Weird.

Whoa. I hope Stevie Wanderer doesnt see this stupid tweet from Trump.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-dtjkuewjmt/
Pizzagate
Epstein
JFK
Building 7
UFO's
Las Vegas
Election Fraud

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but fuqkery is afoot.
Who could ever argue the fact that basement-dwelling Biden got around 12 million more votes than Barack Hussein Obama?

Donald Trump winning 18 of 19 bellwether counties means absolutely nothing.

Absentee ballot folds just naturally disappear.

110% voter rates are perfectly normal.
A "Conspiracy Theory" is anything that doesn't agree with CNN, MSNBC, Democracy Now .
Reality to the masses does not exist outside of that box. Therefore it's easier to live in a mentally lazy denial and squack "conspiracy theory.... conspiracy theory" like a dumb parrot.. 🦜
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
A "Conspiracy Theory" is anything that doesn't agree with CNN, MSNBC, Democracy Now .
Reality to the masses does not exist outside of that box. Therefore it's easier to live in a mentally lazy denial and squack "conspiracy theory.... conspiracy theory" like a dumb parrot.. 🦜

But the dum parrots will keep on a-skwakin, no matter what
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Who could ever argue the fact that basement-dwelling Biden got around 12 million more votes than Barack Hussein Obama?

Donald Trump winning 18 of 19 bellwether counties means absolutely nothing.

Absentee ballot folds just naturally disappear.

110% voter rates are perfectly normal.

This. Accepting those things is what requires tinfoil.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Thanks “Zoro The Gay Blade”; LOL!! I bet you change your avatar in a week! I’d prefer to be wearing tin foil hats as opposed to being a phagute hiding his identity behind a mask, costume, and gay blade!!! LOL!! Not to mention the sock puppet factor
It's funny how the left says that there's no real conspiracy theories, yet every time there's an investigation of a crime involving more than one person, that's exactly what is occurring.
Then they may be convicted of the crime of conspiracy to commit.......fill in the blanks.
Accuse others of what you, yourself are doing. Project onto your opponents openly what you, yourself practice in the shadows. Straight from the Karl Marx playbook over 100 years old. Caused the downfall of Russia, China, and multiple other countries. Happening here, now, in real time. Sad that Americans don’t know this
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Accuse others of what you, yourself are doing. Project onto your opponents openly what you, yourself practice in the shadows. Straight from the Karl Marx playbook over 100 years old. Caused the downfall of Russia, China, and multiple other countries. Happening here, now, in real time. Sad that Americans don’t know this

Truth. The Trump/Russian Conspiracy Theory.
Kaleigh Mcenany: Conspiracy theorist.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Or more than HRC???
So, will Ireland come together when they find out what was being transported on the Evergreen ship, besides smuggled armament) that is owned by the Clitman Foundation and Walmart?

Luckily, Putins Navy vessels were at one end of the Suez and the US had Navy vessels at the other end and handy to help unload the precious and not so precious cargo.

Whew. Thank GOD for Trumps Space Force and their computer hacking skills.
If anyone can hack an election, they can hack a pipeline.

This is unreal about the routers of the Maricopa Co voting machines being tied upin Az with other organizations including Law Enforcement.

It starts at 31:05 with a tweet by POTUS Trump.

https://rumble.com/vgx4r5-5.12.21-i...-distractions-by-any-means-necessar.html

Earlier in the video we see how there are several pro Palestinian riots breaking out over the country.

BTW, we may soon be seeing these "gasoline shortages" all over the country. What would that do for our food supply?
© 24hourcampfire