Home
Last week a local police officer was dispatched to an assault in progress. A career violent criminal was beating two elderly individuals. Because of budget cuts and defund the police movement, this officer did not have back up. The officer was attacked and had his head stomped on repeatedly to the point of being unrecognizable. Being brain dead from the attack, the family donated his organs.

This happened in Delaware, Joe Biden's home state. Not a word from our President. Even though thousands of LEO from the east coast showed up to the funeral, there were only local coverage. RIP Cpl Heacook.

His cousin's eulogy says it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vktUxkrYeo
B-but, Biden he a hero. All that stimbumus.. and and he doin' the the infersuckture. Plus, he saved the country from covid.

Damn hero, he is.
RIP Cpl Heacook. Very sad to hear this. Prayers for him and his family.
The story line isn’t worth it. He wasn’t on drugs or black.

You have to destroy the police.

So the real Brown Shirts can take over.

Remember what Gobbles said.....accuse your enemy of what you are doing. God this [bleep] is so easy to see but many want to look the other way.
Meh... someone who got a ticket for speeding one time will be glad to hear it.
Rest in peace brother, my condolences to the family. This kind of crap will only continue to escalate until law&order is restored to out country!
Hearing this makes me hurt deep inside. I'm so sorry for his wife, family and friends.
Steve4102 says they’re all ass holes anyway.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
The story line isn’t worth it. He wasn’t on drugs or black.

You have to destroy the police.

So the real Brown Shirts can take over.

Remember what Gobbles said.....accuse your enemy of what you are doing. God this [bleep] is so easy to see but many want to look the other way.

And even deny that HE exists while openly accepting that satan does. Unreal stupidity. Blindness.
Helluva a eulogy.......cant imagine being able to get thru that.
One f cked up world we are living in .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

Yes it is my friend...be ready to protect your own that you care for.....because the way that it is going, no one else will be there. Not defaming the L/E, you guys have no chance today...why waste your time?
At least Michelle Obama won’t be so scared now. Utter bullschit.
I would sue the [bleep] out of the U.S. Government!
A very touching eulogy, the wrong guy is gone.
Sad.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Seriously???
Biden ain't my President!
Originally Posted by Buck720

Can't because SCOTUS established immunity for government. Same reason cops can't be held responsible for anything, which has led to cops being more violent which has led to cops being attacked more often. Bad news for everyone.
Perp needs to be found with his head kicked clean off his body.
Something similar happened last week. Must be a trend.

Or this is...... oh

jimmy olsen? Where u at boi?
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Can't because SCOTUS established immunity for government. Same reason cops can't be held responsible for anything, which has led to cops being more violent which has led to cops being attacked more often. Bad news for everyone.

It's the other way around, High Speed.
Praying for his family, It's all I can do from here.
You did mean Michael Obummer didn't you? Be well, RZ.
Cops need to take a break from the job for about 30 days.

God Bless the officer and his family.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

The only reason this world is F'd up is that no conservatives are doing much of anything about the lunacy the Radical Left is throwing on us all...

I feel for the family and his fellow Officers....but the best thing that can be down for them, is the body of the person who killed their loved one and an Honored LEO, is for someone to put the perp's body on their front door step, in three or four garbage bags...

killers need to get the same treatment as their victims...
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

It's the other way around, High Speed.

T, that isn't spelled High Speed, its Spelled Stupid Dipschitt....

This zero is a long term democRAT leftist Troll pm the campfire....
Sad situation and I commend the man for finally standing up and representing his nephew well.

Now I'm gonna be a dick; at least 3/4 of those people, maybe more and maybe even the man giving the eulogy are more than likely Democrats and support the commie agenda....

Demanding the same people fix the problem that created it ain't gonna happen and there's an auditorium of people who think it will.
interesting how we all seem to take a tragedy and use it to push our own agenda.
Google his name, story never made it out of the Delaware papers. Turn the tables and 1/2 the country would still be burning.

What a phuqqed up world we live in.
Don't know about the out of towners, but locally it's a very conservative population. But Democrats heavily influence local goverment. People vote friendships and family ties over political views and party. Democrats are just way more organized then Republicans.
Originally Posted by mliang
Don't know about the out of towners, but locally it's a very conservative population. But Democrats heavily influence local goverment. People vote friendships and family ties over political views and party. Democrats are just way more organized then Republicans.

It's like that most places whether the elected officials claim to be conservative or liberal. Everyone wants government to do something for them. The effect is progressively more tax, more government, and more conflict.

In the instance of the original topic less government could have resulted in freedom to put the killer down without need of police. Police with a license to kill endangers us all and makes the not usually dangerous job of policing more likely to be dangerous.

Nobody really seems to care about the cops other vthan to feign sorrow when the other side wins. If you care you want reform to benefit those in uniform as well.

Nobody really seems to care about the cops other vthan to feign sorrow when the other side wins. If you care you want reform to benefit those in uniform as well.

I think 95% of people here voted for that reform .
With things as they are , getting that reform is highly unlikely . But there is always the chest thumpers who will tell us we need to do this , we need to do that , but so far none has put forth such a plan .
And if they did , how would you go about initiating it without popping a red flag ?
Mass communication is owned by the enemy as is the shot callers .
I’m all ears , Kenneth
The country is now on lockdown showing how bad the black criminal is. They are also doing what they can to stop any public knowledge of what they are doing at only 13% of the population. If they did, they would not be able use racism as a tool to move the progressive movement.

They immediately strike down any whitie movement to uprise. It will take someone willing to step up against the left. problem is immediately they label them kooks. If they grow larger they are now labeled terrorist or right wing extremist. They will get away with it until weare personally hurting. If neighbor gets arrested no big deal, it will take it to personally us.
This is why deadly force used to be acceptable even against an "unarmed" Black man. I suspect this officer was slow to react forcefully because of the present political climate. When I was trained at LSU IN 1981 the standard was to use whatever force necessary and deadly force was clearly admissible if a threat of great bodily harm or death existed. The Ohio officer that shot that 250 pound child the other day got a lot of criticism on NPR.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Seriously???

Yeah.... seriously. You see it almost every day on this very forum. That's okay though. It pays the same.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Seriously???

Yeah.... seriously. You see it almost every day on this very forum. That's okay though. It pays the same.

Roger that.
© 24hourcampfire