Home
Posted By: Sprint11 I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
I just received in the mail, an official letter from Biden! On IRS letterhead! He's reminding me of how special he is because the stimulus checks were passed.

Except, mentioned in the letter, no less than 6 times , is that he's making good on ELECTION promises. Now, that is blatant abuse of Gov. resources for campaigning, and a blatant FEC violation. What the h@ll, not the first time Biteme has used IRS for person gain.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
I hate to break it to you, but since they even sent me one, there is no way that you can be special. grin
Posted By: 12344mag Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
We'll just call you Ed from here on out........ wink
Posted By: hanco Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
Do you get to ride the short bus??? Yes
Posted By: boatammo Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
Just got the same one.
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
Shoot, and I thought I was chosen by the Sleepy One.
Posted By: Otter Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
We got one of those letters, too, last Friday or Saturday. We must be really extra special as we got a check 5 or 6 weeks ago . . . going to use it to cover some of the losses from slo joes booming "economic recovery".
Posted By: wabigoon Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
I have a couple here on file, tellya what, I'll letya have %75 to do the leg work. laugh
Posted By: benchman Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Sprint11
I just received in the mail, an official letter from Biden! On IRS letterhead! He's reminding me of how special he is because the stimulus checks were passed.

Except, mentioned in the letter, no less than 6 times , is that he's making good on ELECTION promises. Now, that is blatant abuse of Gov. resources for campaigning, and a blatant FEC violation. What the h@ll, not the first time Biteme has used IRS for person gain.

Hey, I got his attaboy to me, letter too!
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
I got one too, guess we are all special
Posted By: Papag Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
in mine he took credit for the check I got last December. He's the one special.
Posted By: RickyD Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Sprint11

I received that pandering letter a month ago.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: I'm so Special! - 05/11/21
Got one too. Such an honor. sick
© 24hourcampfire