If you were jilted like van gogh...

do you mail your ex an ear of corn?
Posted By: Steve Re: Question for vegetarians... - 05/11/21
There's vegetarians here?
Posted By: hanco Re: Question for vegetarians... - 05/11/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Steve
There's vegetarians here?

If there are COVTARDS, there are vegetarians.
Vegetables = what real food eats.
Originally Posted by bpas105
Vegetables = what real food eats.

Love me some bloody vegans.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Oh my.

Put that on a plate in front of me, alongside a plate of BrocColi, and guess which one disappears.
Can we cook 'em together? I love me some beef and broccoli. Just had a half bowl for lunch with a half bowl of ginger beef.

Good stuff!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Some one say beef n broccoli ?
Gotta have some greens n vege though;

Don't overcook it !
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Some one say beef n broccoli ?
You had me on the first pic (drool) - then lost me on #2.. laugh
There is nothing wrong with vegetables. We probably should eat more of them than we do meat, but we shouldn't eat either one exclusively.

The classic Southern meal of "meat and three" may be about optimum. A meat, a starch, and two veg comprises the menu. (If Southerners could manage to limit the fried stuff, the butter/cream gravies, and the high salt content, it'd be a pretty healthy diet.)
Posted By: hanco Re: Question for vegetarians... - 05/11/21
That looks good, gotta get me something to eat now!!!
little prime caesar?

render unto Caesar....
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There is nothing wrong with vegetables. We probably should eat more of them than we do meat, but we shouldn't eat either one exclusively.

The classic Southern meal of "meat and three" may be about optimum. A meat, a starch, and two veg comprises the menu. (If Southerners could manage to limit the fried stuff, the butter/cream gravies, and the high salt content, it'd be a pretty healthy diet.)

Straight from WEB MD (and my Cardio Vascular Doctor in Alabama). The top 5 worst foods for Heart disease: This is the 5 top GROUPS which include 75-80% of a southern diet.

1. Pork Bacon and sausage, to include any cured pork (Ham, Hocks, feet, necks)
2. All Red Meats (steaks, hamburgers, mostly beef)
3. Sugary drinks (Cola, Soda, even kool-aid for christs sake)
4. Anything cow milk related (Milk, Ice cream, butter, cheese, yogurt, Pizza)
5. Anything deep fried (chicken skin especially)- french fries, potato chips, we even fry tomatoes
6. Most breads

southern cooking may just about be the worst type of eating in America. Trust me, Born and raised in Alabama, 28 years in the Military with 22 countries visited. 12 states I've lived in. Southern cooking will kill you quicker than just about anything. I had to leave Alabama to realize you don't have to deep fry everything.
If I have to have a vegetable with my food, make it jalapenos.
Originally Posted by strikeu

Straight from WEB MD (and my Cardio Vascular Doctor in Alabama). The top 5 worst foods for Heart disease: This is the 5 top GROUPS which include 75-80% of a southern diet.

5. Anything deep fried (chicken skin especially)- french fries, potato chips, we even fry tomatoes
6. Most breads

southern cooking may just about be the worst type of eating in America. Trust me, Born and raised in Alabama, 28 years in the Military with 22 countries visited. 12 states I've lived in. Southern cooking will kill you quicker than just about anything. I had to leave Alabama to realize you don't have to deep fry everything.

I'm surely glad that doc didn't say anything derogatory about pecan pie and peach cobbler & vanilla ice cream!! grin

L.W.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Question for vegetarians... - 05/12/21
Vegan food isn't really that bad, all you have to do is add a little meat and dairy and it taste good.
Originally Posted by strikeu

6. Most breads

Lotsa BS has been promoted by the medical profession for many years. Read Lies My Doctor Told Me by Dr. Ken Berry. He exposes big pharma, the AMA, the FDA, USDA, and a host of others.
© 24hourcampfire