Home
According to Fox News...at least in the Rio Grande Valley.

Lol
Yeah, it has to resume. Currently it is compromised, so it needs to be completed prior to hurricane season or else it could fail should one hit this area.
Hell I'm sure there are enough patriots here in Texas that would volunteer a week of labor to get it finished all the way to NM
As I understand it all the materials are already in place we just need manpower.
I'll take a weeks vacation from my regular job.
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
Hell I'm sure there are enough patriots here in Texas that would volunteer a week of labor to get it finished all the way to NM
As I understand it all the materials are already in place we just need manpower.
I'll take a weeks vacation from my regular job.

Half of those idiots said a border wall wasn't feasible.
We must have a secure border.
So...if I understand this correctly (and please tell me if I've got it wrong), Trump left a section of wall undone that is needed for flood control. Is that correct?

If it IS correct, then I am impressed. That left this administration in a no-win situation one way or another. If they don't do the construction, they leave people in a heavily democrat area vulnerable to catastrophe by flooding. If they DO the construction, they're projecting the very image they abhor.

I like that.
Demorats are funny..

Especially when they're feasting on ass.
This is quite ironic.
How do ya like them apples?
© 24hourcampfire