Home
Posted By: KFWA Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
really like this guy - don't know where he stands on everything but I'd certainly consider him as presidential material one day

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Dan Crenshaw stands with Moms Demand Action. Fu(k him and the horse he rode in one. Fu(k him to hell, he's a sorry sonofabitch.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
He is a sell-out

I’ll cover one of my eyes and challenge him to a dual if he would agree to limit himself to my injuries
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
https://mobile.twitter.com/momsdemand/status/1298785538216988675?lang=en
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by KFWA
really like this guy - don't know where he stands on everything but I'd certainly consider him as presidential material one day

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

i'd prefer a blind guy (even half blind)
to Dementia Joe..

the worst thing about career politicians is all the favors they owe..
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/?s=Dan+Crenshaw

"Dan Crenshaw White Knights for Liz Cheney After Republicans Blast Her Support for Trump’s Second Impeachment"

"Dan Crenshaw Attacks Lin Wood and Michelle Malkin for Refusing to Blindly Support Georgia Senators"

"Marjorie Taylor Greene Hits Dan Crenshaw’s ‘Loser Mentality’ for Refusing to Stand with President Trump"

"McCain 2.0 Dan Crenshaw Proudly Votes With Democrats to Erase American History"

"Dan Crenshaw Calls for Immediate Republican Action at the Federal Level to Stop Climate Change"

"Michelle Malkin Takes Never Trump Golden Boy Dan Crenshaw to School on Twitter"

"FLASHBACK: Dan Crenshaw Called President Trump a ‘Hateful Idiot’ and Celebrated How Society Has ‘Progressed’ Past Biblical Values"

"Dan Crenshaw Betrays Constituents, Comes Out in Favor of Mass Immigration and Demographic Shift"

"Dan Crenshaw is Against Universal Background Checks…. Yet Supports Red Flag Confiscation Laws"

"Dan Crenshaw Reveals That He Was Plotting Gun Control Before He Was Elected to Congress"

"PHOTO EVIDENCE: Dan Crenshaw Pushed Red Flags After Meeting With Bloomberg Gun Control Activists"

"McCain 2.0 Strikes Again: Dan Crenshaw Supports Gun Confiscation"

"Dan ‘McCain 2.0’ Crenshaw Outlines His Plan to Give Amnesty to Millions of Illegal Aliens"
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Meh...kill 'em while they're young. It's the communist creed.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
well I guess no one is ever going to pass the campfire test.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Never, which shows you the value of a bunch of sausage chewing winos.
Posted By: sdgunslinger Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21

if you'd like a McCain clone , I guess he is OK.......
Posted By: deflave Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
He loves Tulsi.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

if you'd like a McCain clone , I guess he is OK.......

If he is truly a McCain clone then I could never vote for him as president.

yes, I like Tulsi on some of her platform positions. I'm not sure why its a bad thing to like that a politician takes a stand for something you agree with. Would I vote for her over a republican as president? I wouldn't speak in absolutes, but he/she would have to be a pretty bad republican for me to consider it and then probably the best I could do was not vote at all.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Zero.

That's the number of politicians with whom I agree 100% of the time. Hell, I don't even agree with Clark 100% of the time.
Posted By: Huntingnut Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Zero.

That's the number of politicians with whom I agree 100% of the time.

Same here. Crenshaw isn't perfect, but I'd take him over Biden in a heartbeat.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
I thought we kissed veteran ass on here?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Comparing any RINO to Bidet is a really low bar.
Posted By: Steve Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21

Originally Posted by slumlord

Posted By: Morewood Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
I'm not impressed with Crenshaw. He allowed Chuck Todd to slap him around on Meet the Press this morning.

Crenshaw is just another RINO politician.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Get used to “RINO’s”. Republican Party’s only chance to win is acting like democrats.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

But the coffee is soooooo gooooood.....
Posted By: mathman Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by 16bore
Get used to “RINO’s”. Republican Party’s only chance to win is acting like democrats.

IOW we're fucked since anybody who wants to get elected needs to be a de facto democrat.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21

Especially that guy?

What kind of a district is he in that he has to cater to certain lines of thought?

Or more importantly...........................does he really believe those lines of thought? (see gonehuntin's post above)
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by mathman

IOW we're fucked since anybody who wants to get elected needs to be a de facto democrat.

We always were.

We just didn't know the extent until DJT showed us.

Republicans dont deserve another vote.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by mathman

Yep, I hear people say that this or that will be the end of the Republican Party. The Republican Party ain’t going anywhere there’s to much money and power involved to just disappear. The Republican Party will just keep on doing what it’s been doing for decades keeping moving left as Democrat lights AKA RINO’s, or Cuckservitives.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'm not impressed with Crenshaw. He allowed Chuck Todd to slap him around on Meet the Press this morning.

Crenshaw is just another RINO politician.

What is your definition of RINO?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21

Crenshaw voted with Chaney and 8 other Republicans to impeach Trump.

Crenshaw believes in the scam called "Climate Change".

Crenshaw supports Red Flag legislation.

Crenshaw co-sponsored a resolution opposing Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Crenshaw post - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by Morewood

Crenshaw voted with Chaney and 8 other Republicans to impeach Trump.

Crenshaw believes in the scam called "Climate Change".

Crenshaw supports Red Flag legislation.

Crenshaw co-sponsored a resolution opposing Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.

Crenshaw didn't vote to impeach Trump.

That was Dan Newhouse. https://www.npr.org/2021/01/14/956621191/these-are-the-10-republicans-who-voted-to-impeach-trump
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
This place is absolutely inundated with leftist operatives posing as conservatives. It really makes me sad. It was my last internet resort. I'm sure that will embolden them to press on, but whatever. The strong will survive....and they're not.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This place is absolutely inundated with leftist operatives posing as conservatives. It really makes me sad. It was my last internet resort. I'm sure that will embolden them to press on, but whatever. The strong will survive....and they're not.

What's that got to do with Crenshaw being a neocon red flag law supporting rino? There's worse out there for sure, but he's not someone I'd be proud of representing me in congress.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

What's that got to do with Crenshaw being a neocon red flag law supporting rino? There's worse out there for sure, but he's not someone I'd be proud of representing me in congress.

Nothing at all amigo. Keep hating people like Crenshaw, and Cruz if it makes you feel better. I didn't even realize you moved to Texas.
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
Crenshaw, Cruz, Abbott, and multiple other RINOS aRe turncoat traitors
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Crenshaw, Cruz, Abbott, and multiple other RINOS aRe turncoat traitors

Fair enough. Who do you support?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Nothing at all amigo. Keep hating people like Crenshaw, and Cruz if it makes you feel better. I didn't even realize you moved to Texas.

Ah, but words can be slippery things. I don’t hate Crenshaw and certainly not Cruz, but “people like....” that campaign as gun rights supporters and conservative issues that then flip a bitch and give commie talking points about “reasonable gun control” played you like a cheap fiddle to get into office.

Like it or not, even a representative from Tejas that likes the idea of scary schist like red flag laws affects the rights and lives of those of us speaking English in our day to day lives.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
Haha!

Did anyone bring up Cruz before?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

Pat was being as ‘flave would say “[bleep]”. smile

Instead of defending Crenshaw’s positions or statements he lumped him in and made a general statement.
I would say that a bunch of "conservatives" that blindly support anything with an "R" after its name is far more frightening.

Fugging bunch of Tulsi voting weak ass mothers.
I would say that a bunch of "conservatives" that blindly support anything with an "R" after its name is far more frightening.

Fugging bunch of Tulsi voting weak ass mothers.

Yup.
Haha!

Haha! Yes.

And I can't vote for Crenshaw. He's not my rep.

We are gonna need a list of words and Rinos that trigger these fits.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21

It's not the campfire test. It's the sniff test. And he doesn't smell very good right now.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It's not the campfire test. It's the sniff test. And he doesn't smell very good right now.

He was a fart that got ripe quick.

No kidding.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep, and to take it a step further it’s the Constitution test and he doesn’t pass it. Unless we get back to holding politicians responsible for upholding there sworn oath of office were losing and the only difference is a matter of how fast we lose.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
People who don't like Trump - do like Crenshaw it appears .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
People who don't like Trump - do like Crenshaw it appears .

You mean.. like democrats? grin
Posted By: KFWA Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21
so who?

list some names of people that pass the sniff/campfire test
so who?

list some names of people that pass the sniff/campfire test

Trump
DeSantis

No need for shiny new turds.
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: Crenshaw post - 05/17/21