Home
Posted By: 1minute Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
Given the value depicted there, a homesteader have a hard time breaking into the industry today.
Usually done through multiple generations of guys who were real carful with there money
Posted By: BluMtn Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
Thats a small operation. We have some around this area that are twice that size, mainly doing straw.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
Originally Posted by BluMtn
Thats a small operation. We have some around this area that are twice that size, mainly doing straw.
Yup... And a couple years ago there was a challenge to have a CLAAS 980 harvest 1,000A of corn in 24 hours.. . They did it too.... eek
Posted By: deflave Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
Easy to do when you only work three months out of the year.
Originally Posted by deflave

Not into agriculture, are you?
Originally Posted by mark shubert

It's the truth, at least around here.

That would be three more months a year than you do, you drunken, retarded, pissweasel.
Posted By: poboy Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
HaHaHa LOL pissweasel
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21

Might be the dumbest sheit you ever posted here. 😁😁😁
Posted By: TXLoader Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21

Got to agree with the above calling this out. Almost sounds as bad as Biden's ignorant comment about farming.

Even good quality hay takes a year-round grooming of the fields to keep poisonous weeds and insects out. An infestation of blister beetles will absolutely ruin a hay farmer's reputation, hindering the ability to command top dollar for the hay for years.

Also, hay is not harvested only once a season, unless the farmer is in a particularly arid or short season region. In many areas, it is not uncommon to get a second cutting late summer. If the rains are plentiful, the hay farmer can get a third cutting in a season.

Two to three cuttings/year, plus field maintenance? That's a 24/6, year-round proposition there.

Hay production might arguably be the "easiest" and least-expensive of the agricultural endeavors a farmer might commit his land to, but it is hardly a 3 month work season.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
When I was young a 1000 bales a day in the barn was considered good. I hate those JD balers. They never broke down.
Originally Posted by TXLoader

Got to agree with the above calling this out. Almost sounds as bad as Biden's ignorant comment about farming.

Even good quality hay takes a year-round grooming of the fields to keep poisonous weeds and insects out. An infestation of blister beetles will absolutely ruin a hay farmer's reputation, hindering the ability to command top dollar for the hay for years.

Also, hay is not harvested only once a season, unless the farmer is in a particularly arid or short season region. In many areas, it is not uncommon to get a second cutting late summer. If the rains are plentiful, the hay farmer can get a third cutting in a season.

Two to three cuttings/year, plus field maintenance? That's a 24/6, year-round proposition there.

Hay production might arguably be the "easiest" and least-expensive of the agricultural endeavors a farmer might commit his land to, but it is hardly a 3 month work season.

How about wheat on flatland. Don’t try and tell me that’s a year round gig lol.
Posted By: TheKid Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
And in counterpoint to TXLoader’s post above, we have a 1/4 section of native grass that we cut for hay once a year. It was put back to grass about 1955 and has never been fertilized, sprayed, or over seeded. Go cut it and get to hauling hay every year.

Our grain and other hay never gets sprayed either and may get some fertilizer put down every other year or third year.

It’s not our main income stream but a sideline, but it’s certainly not a full time job. Even the cattle only get checked once a week or so once they’re on summer pasture.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21

You sure you don't mean Bloomberg? He's the citiot who said something about toss a few seeds on the ground, water 'em and yer a 'farmer'... That boy wouldn't know a farm if he was dropped into the manure lagoon..

Hay production around here starts in very early April, with the new seeding fields, and doesn't get done until nearly October 1st.. The farm I work part-time for takes four crops off, every 28 days, and sometimes part of a 5th when a particular field is to be plowed under and rotated into something else.. My guess is we start first crop chopping here by next week some time.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
And then you haul it all winter
Posted By: mart Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
Haying season was one of my favorite times growing up on the dairy farm. Great sense of well being seeing the barn full of hay for the oncoming winter.

I remember being just out of third grade, 1967, and Dad was mounting a side mounted mower on an 8n Ford just prior to our first cutting of hay. He had bought a longer bar mower and needed to drill new holes in the tractor frame to mount it. He had one of those old Black and Decker 1/2 inch drills. The old power house type that if you stuck the drill bit it would either break the bit or break your arm. Well the bit stuck and broke and a shard of it hit him in the right eye. He ended up in the hospital and lost the eye. Right when he needed to be getting his hay in.

That was one of my earliest lessons in what it meant to be part of a farming family and a farming community. Within days family and neighbors started showing up with equipment and bodies. In three days they but up the entire first cutting. My uncle, who worked a full time maintenance job at the school, was there every morning and evening to milk with my mom. Dad was restricted to lifting five pounds or less for several weeks so he could only do small chores and babysit while mom did the major chores. I was the oldest and did everything I could, but at 8 years old was somewhat limited in what I could do. Older cousins and neighbors came by a few times a week to clean barn gutters and help with whatever needed attention.

Dad was able to drive tractor for the second cutting, though his loss of depth perception caused him some real challenges at first. The second cutting was a smaller repeat of the first. Not quite so many people were needed but still a good sized crew arrived to help get in the second cutting. That put us in good shape for the winter.

Dad always went out of his way to help his neighbors and family. It was part of his nature even before the loss of the eye but became even more so after the accident. I don't think I recall him ever turning down neighbor or family when asked for help.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
I remember raking hay at about the same age as that kid and on a Massy Ferguson about like that too. Though my rake wasn’t that elaborate. Always drove that tractor waaaaaaaaaay too fast.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I remember raking hay at about the same age as that kid and on a Massy Ferguson about like that too. Though my rake wasn’t that elaborate. Always drove that tractor waaaaaaaaaay too fast.

I was pulling a rake for a neighbor guy driving an 8 N Ford. It was for square bales about 55 to 60 lbs. I was about 14 at the time.

kwg
Posted By: Cretch Re: Wow American farming... - 05/18/21
That was amazing. I use to be one of the kids farmers would call to bail hay for $2 an hour back in the early 70's. Kept me busy in the summer. My favorite job was working the wagon stacking the bails behind the bailer. Working in the haymow in the barn was the worse especially when it was hot. To watch an operation like this just makes my head spin. Way cool. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by mart
Haying season was one of my favorite times growing up on the dairy farm. Great sense of well being seeing the barn full of hay for the oncoming winter.

I remember being just out of third grade, 1967, and Dad was mounting a side mounted mower on an 8n Ford just prior to our first cutting of hay. He had bought a longer bar mower and needed to drill new holes in the tractor frame to mount it. He had one of those old Black and Decker 1/2 inch drills. The old power house type that if you stuck the drill bit it would either break the bit or break your arm. Well the bit stuck and broke and a shard of it hit him in the right eye. He ended up in the hospital and lost the eye. Right when he needed to be getting his hay in.

That was one of my earliest lessons in what it meant to be part of a farming family and a farming community. Within days family and neighbors started showing up with equipment and bodies. In three days they but up the entire first cutting. My uncle, who worked a full time maintenance job at the school, was there every morning and evening to milk with my mom. Dad was restricted to lifting five pounds or less for several weeks so he could only do small chores and babysit while mom did the major chores. I was the oldest and did everything I could, but at 8 years old was somewhat limited in what I could do. Older cousins and neighbors came by a few times a week to clean barn gutters and help with whatever needed attention.

Dad was able to drive tractor for the second cutting, though his loss of depth perception caused him some real challenges at first. The second cutting was a smaller repeat of the first. Not quite so many people were needed but still a good sized crew arrived to help get in the second cutting. That put us in good shape for the winter.

Dad always went out of his way to help his neighbors and family. It was part of his nature even before the loss of the eye but became even more so after the accident. I don't think I recall him ever turning down neighbor or family when asked for help.

Great story and thank the Lord for friends and family!
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Hated hay season. Got easier when my boss bought an old kick baler and put conveyors in the barn. Liked it even more when I seen the round baler hooked up when I rode onto the farm
Posted By: 222ND Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Bought two John Deere square balers for my kids last year. They are 8,10, and 12. By the time they are teenagers hopefully we can have a decent little hay operation going for making a some side money.
Posted By: deflave Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by mark shubert

No I always had a job.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
lol
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That would be three more months a year than you do, you drunken, retarded, pissweasel.

You’re not going to pretend to have a working farm are you?
Originally Posted by mirage243

Might be the dumbest sheit you ever posted here. 😁😁😁

“Full time farmer” is code for “sometimes I work.”

You mean like you pretending your blow up doll is a wife?
Originally Posted by mart

Mart,

That is a well-told story. Our neighbors were a great lot with the exception of one little bastard that would take all the help he could get and then bitch about how poorly things were done.

Your memory of the feeling of satisfaction when the barns were packed with hay and straw and the cribs were all filled with ear corn, mirrors some of my happiest times. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by SamOlson
lol

Sure took you long enough.....where you been.....pretending to be making hay while sun still shines....

Deflave is killing me....
Posted By: saskfox Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
The average farm size has increased by about 7x since I was as kid. We have some operations 70000 acre plus now. In 40 years that will likely be an average size farm.

I know every third year you manage to bale enough weeds to say you’re a “farmer.”

Just wasn’t sure if this was an on or off year for ya.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Hahaha!

Whats a piss weasel?

Thats a good one.
I, like most, threw a lot of hay bales in the summer years ago. That video made me tired.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by Redneck

You sure you don't mean Bloomberg? He's the citiot who said something about toss a few seeds on the ground, water 'em and yer a 'farmer'... That boy wouldn't know a farm if he was dropped into the manure lagoon..

Hay production around here starts in very early April, with the new seeding fields, and doesn't get done until nearly October 1st.. The farm I work part-time for takes four crops off, every 28 days, and sometimes part of a 5th when a particular field is to be plowed under and rotated into something else.. My guess is we start first crop chopping here by next week some time.

Citiot!

Hope you dont mind Lee, I'm gonna use that one.
Its too darn good to let sit.

"Things would be a dam sight better around here without the
Baltimorons and the Citiots from DC!"

Yep, it works!
Posted By: horse1 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Whats a piss weasel?

Thats a good one.

I've heard WD-40 called Weasel-piss.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Here's a tractor! Big Tractor Link

From memory, I think it plowed an acre every 12 seconds.
Originally Posted by horse1
Hahaha!

Whats a piss weasel?

Thats a good one.

I've heard WD-40 called Weasel-piss.

Grandpa called it squaw piss.
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

That’s some serious ignorance, there.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

Hahaha!

Whats a piss weasel?

Thats a good one.
Thanks. I just made it up. Then I got to thinking there might actually be such a thing, so I looked it up. Urban dictionary says: "Variant on the term assweasel which is somebody who sticks a foreign object up his ass while fantasizing about Jay Cutler and Tom Brady having hot gay sex in the middle of a football field." The "football field" reference meant soccer though.

I know every third year you manage to bale enough weeds to say you’re a “farmer.”

Remember when you told everybody you were a cop when you actually were just a trustee at the hoosegow and were blowing the deputies for spare change so you could get a 1.75 litre of Ten High? That was pretty funny.
Posted By: SenderoMan Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Actually most flatland areas (Kansas to North Dakota) wheat is a small part of a two year rotational crop (5-7 crops) that are farmed year round.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by SCgman1
lol

Sure took you long enough.....where you been.....pretending to be making hay while sun still shines....

Busy branding and getting pairs outta here!

Remember when you told everybody you were a cop when you actually were just a trustee at the hoosegow and were blowing the deputies for spare change so you could get a 1.75 litre of Ten High? That was pretty funny.

Sure thing, lard ass.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
lol

Busy branding and getting pairs outta here!

Ranching is hard work.

Easy pass for Flave.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin

That’s some serious ignorance, there.

OK

Sure thing, lard ass.
Remember when Rick banned you for being an obnoxious, drunken imbecile and all around cock slobberer, but then everybody came to your aid because you couldn't help it...you know, since you're retarded and all? That was pretty funny.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

Not when you’re double cropping with wheat and soybeans.

Remember when Rick banned you for being an obnoxious, drunken imbecile and all around cock slobberer, but then everybody came to your aid because you couldn't help it...you know, since you're retarded and all? That was pretty funny.

No work today?

Oh that’s right, there never is.

LOL

No work today?

LOL

Your drunkard ass talking about other people “working “ is hilarious.

Laffin!!
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Laffin!!

Here comes everybody’s favorite COVTARD.

LOL

Laffin!!

LOL

Talking to everybody’s favorite piss ant, Mr. Mom, double diaper face mask wearing drunkard.

Laffin.

You can’t even spell “work” without help.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Damn . Toot is already pinching his Willy this mornin’

LMAO

No work today?

LOL

Once a month he plays bingo and breaks a sweat. Lmao
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Damn . Toot is already pinching his Willy this mornin’

LMAO

Here comes everybody’s favorite sock puppet straight from The Great Pretender.
Toot,

You know Fauci said you didn’t have to quarantine anymore , right ? Fugktard

Lol

No work today?

LOL

Once a month he plays bingo and breaks a sweat. Lmao

Go ride your Ruckus.

Gotta make that morning beer run.
Toot,

Lol

Never did, Flave.

You,,,not so much.
As usual, the drunkard and his sock puppet run in to f’k up another good thread.

Laffin!!

LOL

Talking to everybody’s favorite piss ant, Mr. Mom, double diaper face mask wearing drunkard.

Laffin.

Old Toot has to W-O-R-K really hard to make people forget that he’s a COVTARD.

LOL
As usual, the drunkard and his sock puppet run in to f’k up another good thread.

Still stuck on that one too.

Don’t you have grandkids that can help you out or something?

Laffin!!

LOL

Laffin.

LOL

Wisdom from a drunkard is on par with the last fart from a dying man.
Toot,

Lol

Never did, Flave.

You,,,not so much.

You should read your own posts some time.

Might help you see how full of schit you are.

I believe that it is you that’s stuck on it.
Posted By: viking Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Anyway, farming isn’t what it used to be.
Toot,

Lol

Never did, Flave.

You,,,not so much.

You should go back and read your own when you’re drunk and see how stupid you are.

And when you’re rarely sober too, like right now.

Don’t forget that morning beer run you f’kn drunkard.

Laffin.
Posted By: viking Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
My oldman hauled bundles, now they straight cut 40 foot at a time.

You should go back and read your own when you’re drunk and see how stupid you are.

Laffin.

Sober?

I’m not sober right now.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Toot,

Lol

Never did, Flave.

You,,,not so much.

Laffin.

The liar seeems to really have a nut for the farm boys. I would love to see him tangle with one of them.

So, no kids or grandkids that can help you?
Originally Posted by MM879

The liar seeems to really have a nut for the farm boys. I would love to see him tangle with one of them.

I would never tangle with a farmer.

They’re all super bad ass and tough.

Laffin!!

LOL

Laffin.

LOL

Remember that time Rick banned you for being a pathetic, anal-douche-swizzling, chitbird? That was awesome.

Remember that time Rick banned you for being a pathetic, anal-douche-swizzling, chitbird? That was awesome.

Even Rick makes mistakes.
You guys forget that Flave worked on a dairy when he was younger.

That dairy farm schit was hard work.

But planting and rounding up some soybeans twice a year?

Pffffttt. Get real. That's a part time job.

^^^^^
Dick Farmer

LOL

All the dairy farmers say flave was the best AI guy ever.

So, no kids or grandkids that can help you?

You’re raising my kids. The smart ones. Ask them.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

Not many would stick their head in and spit the bull spooge right where it needed to be. Fewer sitll were willing to suck that mouth full directly from the dispenser.

The heifers were glad when you left to become the drunkard that you are today.

Laffin.

Sober?

I’m not sober right now.

I believe you.
Check out lapua’s last meme of DDE on page 1464 of that thread.
Flave’s most favorite C&W song is Willie Nelson’s “ Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it”.

Someone here may YouTube that one as a courtesy for Brother Flave.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Not many would stick their head in and spit the bull spooge right where it needed to be. Fewer sitll were willing to suck that mouth full directly from the dispenser.

You ruin every thread with your vulgarity .

Far superseded by your sock puppet, childish stupidity.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

Another point in the Blackheart column. The judges appreciate the creativity aligned with the OP's topic. Dairy barn humor is hard to top when done right. Was it humor?
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
From what I understand, with Gates and the Chinese buying up farms there may be a shortage of American farming in our not too distant future.
Posted By: las Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I was pulling a rake for a neighbor guy driving an 8 N Ford. It was for square bales about 55 to 60 lbs. I was about 14 at the time.

kwg

Starting at 13, I worked summers through high school on farms.

I can attest to the fact that a skinny 17 year kid can toss a 60 lb bale a good 30 feet when it comes off the chute of a NH baler.....

....if the tail end of a rattler is sticking out the side....The boss riding the tractor was all "WTF!" smile

I suppose thats why virtually all Farmers have off farm jobs.

None in my family do.

Full time and mostly 365.

I noticed that too.

None in my family do.

They're probably as dumb and lazy as you and Ethan.

LOL

Ethan is a "full time farmer" and Blackbart is a factory worker.

LOL

I believe you.

You're a COVTARD.

You'll believe anything.
Flave’s most favorite C&W song is Willie Nelson’s “ Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it”.

Do you have a wife?

None in my family do.

They're probably as dumb and lazy as you and Ethan.

LOL

Go milk a cow you dumbassed drunkard f’k.
This time keep your dick in your pants.
The cows will thank you.

Do you have a wife?

I use yours for free when you’re passed out drunk.

Thanks for asking.

The cows will thank you.

Where does your family farm?

Thanks for asking.

No seriously.

Do you have a wife?

I believe you.

You're a COVTARD.

You'll believe anything.

Only the proven things like your being a f’kn drunkard..

Thanks for asking.

No seriously.

Do you have a wife?

Seriously, I just told you. The smart kids you’re raising and paying for are mine.

Seriously, I just told you. The smart kids you’re raising and paying for are mine.

No seriously.

Do you have a wife?

No seriously.

Do you have a wife?

Try staying sober and tending yours. Might pay off for you. The kids are another matter but I do thank you.

I’m only trying to help.

Most drunkards eschew sincere help, especially when it’s offered to a dear friend who’s stuck deep in the grip and throes of John barleycorn.

Take care and stay thirsty, my friend.

Try staying sober and tending yours. Might pay off for you. The kids are another matter but I do thank you.

I’m only trying to help.

Most drunkards eschew sincere help, especially when it’s offered to a dear friend who’s stuck deep in the grip and throes of John barleycorn.

Take care and stay thirsty, my friend.

Soooo, you've never had a wife?

Or kids?

None in my family do.

Congrats.

The vast majority of farmers rely on off farm income.

None in my family do.

Congrats.

Farming crops in the Louisiana sugar bowl delta is busy business with the exception of sugar cane . They get some slack time but roll 24/7 during cutting and grinding seasons,
Well this thread has certainLy taken a turn!!!!
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Well this thread has certainLy taken a turn!!!!

Back on track now.

None in my family do.

Congrats.

Farming crops in the Louisiana sugar bowl delta is busy business with the exception of sugar cane . They get some slack time but roll 24/7 during cutting and grinding seasons,

Yeah..and they get 7 cuttings of alfalfa in Arizona.

The point..as always...remains.

None in my family do.

Congrats.

Our area typically can depend on getting 4 cuttings of hay per year. With all of the rain we’ve had this spring some cattlemen have already gotten 2 cuttings. Not alfalfa, though. Very little of that hereabouts.

None in my family do.

Congrats.

What do they farm? And what do they do when it's not cutting and grinding season?

None in my family do.

Congrats.

What do they farm? And what do they do when it's not cutting and grinding season?

Corn, soybeans, wheat, sorghum, oats and sugarcane.

The corn and soybeans can allow double cropping with winter wheat and oats with good timing and favorable weather.

When not cutting and grinding cane in the winter months, the farmers cut back on their seasonal labor, do equipment maintenance and many run cattle on the side,

What do they farm?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

None in my family do.

Congrats.

Buddy of mine gets on average 7 cuts in NM. Not this year, he had enough water to irrigate twice. He usually farms all summer, buys the other locals alfalfa and hauls in the winter, among other things.

The corn and soybeans can allow double cropping with winter wheat and oats with good timing and favorable weather.

When not cutting and grinding cane in the winter months, the farmers cut back on their seasonal labor, do equipment maintenance and many run cattle on the side,

So farming is seasonal down there too?
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

The cows will thank you.

Where does your family farm?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Buddy of mine gets on average 7 cuts in NM. Not this year, he had enough water to irrigate twice. He usually farms all summer, buys the other locals alfalfa and hauls in the winter, among other things.

I don't remember how many cuttings they were getting where I lived in AZ, but running off pivots it was a lot. 10 sticks in my head, but it's been a long time. I had the opportunity to invest in a pivot with a few other guys, but I wasn't in a position to invest that kind of money. Money making venture for sure.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21

I don't remember how many cuttings they were getting where I lived in AZ, but running off pivots it was a lot. 10 sticks in my head, but it's been a long time. I had the opportunity to invest in a pivot with a few other guys, but I wasn't in a position to invest that kind of money. Money making venture for sure.

He has some wells but it only covers a small portion of the farm. The problem is you can sell the water to oil company’s for far more than that crop will ever make. Most farmers there are doing the same if they have a well that’s legal to do so.

None in my family do.

Congrats.

I know every area is completely different, but with a closer proximity to urban areas and a lot of tourists/travelers passing through, a lot of farms are transitioning to a value added model. Dairies building creameries and producing/selling milk, ice cream, cheese etc. on site, truck farms with produce stands, folks raising custom beef, pork, chicken, organic egg etc.. and selling directly to the consumers.
Poultry co-op owned by the farmers competing very well against the big-ag companies. Lots of restaurants sourcing everything possible from local farms directly. People starting to really consider where the food they’re eating comes from and the impacts of those choices.
It’s good to see. People sick of being beholden to some middleman buyer/broker who’s beating them down and turning around and selling for big profits.
Food production needs to be a lot more local.
Pisses me off to look on a can or package and see “produced in (not USA)”
Edit to add: very few farms around here over 500 acres. Most a lot less. Beef operations, lots of poultry houses, crops, dairy.
No hog farming. Lot of family are farmers. 7 days a week.
Hard way to make a living but a lot of people have it in their blood. Wouldn’t trade for half the hours and twice the money doing something else.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Wow American farming... - 05/19/21
Damn, don't know how I missed this great thread.... maybe because I thought of Wabi when I read the title? anyhow I see Flave is busier than a one legged man in a but kickin contest and winnin..... smile
Still waiting on pics of Slumlords garden and a John Deere lawn tractor sans mowing deck.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21

None in my family do.

Congrats.

No need for irrigation in our general area for the crops I’ve mentioned including hay.

So farming is seasonal down there too?

Not sure of exactly what you’re asking or the point you’re trying to make.

Hot house truck farming is pretty much year round.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21
Originally Posted by irfubar
Damn, don't know how I missed this great thread.... maybe because I thought of Wabi when I read the title? anyhow I see Flave is busier than a one legged man in a but kickin contest and winnin..... smile
He could use a little winning what with being a drunken retard and all. Especially after Ren50 handed him his ass in the "venus dimples" thread. Shut the mouthy little bitch right up quick he did. LMAO

He has some wells but it only covers a small portion of the farm. The problem is you can sell the water to oil company’s for far more than that crop will ever make. Most farmers there are doing the same if they have a well that’s legal to do so.

Fracking does take a lot of water and seldom gives back 10% of it on the flow back depending on the reservoir. Then it has to be disposed of.

Two retired Cotten farmers from the Odessa area that I know are leasing their property and are selling some of their water when the opportunity arises.
Was told recently that Bill Gates owns 70,000 acres of farmland in Louisiana.

Edited to add:
And 48,000 acres in Arkansas. Has a total of 242,000 acres nationwide through Cascade Investments company that he controls.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21
He could use a little winning what with being a drunken retard and all. Especially after Ren50 handed him his ass in the "venus dimples" thread. Shut the mouthy little bitch right up quick he did. LMAO

Well crap.... now I have to read the venus dimples thread..... this is getting difficult, I may have to leave the campfire.... again
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21

Well crap.... now I have to read the venus dimples thread..... this is getting difficult, I may have to leave the campfire.... again

If you get a chance...maybe post a venus link so's I dont have to invest that much time.

Thanks.

If you get a chance...maybe post a venus link so's I dont have to invest that much time.

Thanks.

+1
Found it. Edit to add fake news lol. Like tootster farming.

Thanks.

+1

Ignorance from Montana speaks.

What you don’t know would fill a college library.
Go suck up to your drunkard buddy.
What I don’t know would fill multiple libraries.

Go chew on some foreskins bullshidter.
What I don’t know would fill multiple libraries.

Go chew on some foreskins bullshidter.

More wisdom from Montana.

Thanks.

+1
No fake news about it. Ren50 called it as it is and shut delusional lying clown boy down.
Lets see it then.
Lets see it then.

Look it up lazy ass. It ain't like you should be tired from farm work or anything.
No.

I won't expend the energy to go after a nothing burger.

Put up or shut up.
No.

Put up or shut up.

Of course not. If you ever expended any energy you wouldn't weigh 400 pounds.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21

Thanks.

+1

I too went and found that thread..... yep fake news.... but they think they are onto something, pretty funny actually
No.

Put up or shut up.

Well...we will have to take your word for it.....just like that prestigious award you won.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21

They're teachers, state legislators, mayor, county-commissioner, or whatever other side-hustle can cover health insurance.

The closest thing to "double-cropping" happening here is running in root-veggies on no-till ground post-harvest then turning cattle loose on it over the winter.

LOL

Remember the time that you weren't an assweasling shixtbird? That was awesome. No...wait...I can't remember any time your weren't an assweasling shixtbird, you lazy-assed retard.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Wow American farming... - 05/20/21
No.

Put up or shut up.

Well...we will have to take your word for it.....just like that prestigious award you won.

Retard retirement award?
Originally Posted by horse1

They're teachers, state legislators, mayor, county-commissioner, or whatever other side-hustle can cover health insurance.

The closest thing to "double-cropping" happening here is running in root-veggies on no-till ground post-harvest then turning cattle loose on it over the winter.

I grow corn on the fallow ground so the cows have something to eat.
No.

Put up or shut up.

Retard retirement award?

Its Fragilé.

Thanks.

+1

I too went and found that thread..... yep fake news.... but they think they are onto something, pretty funny actually
It certainly has as much relevance and more entertainment value than anything your drunken lying buddy deflave has ever posted. I wouldn't associate with scum like that myself.

Thanks.

+1

It certainly has as much relevance and more entertainment value than anything your drunken lying buddy deflave has ever posted. I wouldn't associate with scum like that myself.

You really are angry. I kinda thought it was an Internet persona, but no.... you’re really angry.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
Blackheart is angry at his retirement.

LOL

Remember the time that you weren't an assweasling shixtbird? That was awesome. No...wait...I can't remember any time your weren't an assweasling shixtbird, you lazy-assed retard.

^^^^^^
This precious gem is angry also

I need to take my son to meet him. I keep saying “you don’t get good grades you’re going to wind up with a scheit job and a scheit life”
Be nice to put a face to what I’m telling him.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I need to take my son to meet him. I keep saying “you don’t get good grades you’re going to wind up with a scheit job and a scheit life”
Gosh Jack, isn't your miracle boy just gonna work for you ? LOL I wore a lot of different hats in my life. Which ones do you think were shyt ?
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
My dad and I are busy.

Got 6 semi loads of cows hauled the da fuuck outta here before this rain event.

Haven't really started farming yet.

Behind as always.
Cha Ching!

Gosh Jack, isn't your miracle boy just gonna work for you ? LOL I wore a lot of different hats in my life. Which ones do you think were shyt ?

That hat you always wore giving head behind Seven Eleven . LOL
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
My dad and I are busy.

Behind as always.

Good timing.
Posted By: kingston Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
My dad and I are busy.

Behind as always.

Good timing.

lol

#FixedIncome
Originally Posted by kingston

#FixedIncome

#generationalwelfare
#fuggingwelfareisawesome!
#CatskillsAreAppalachiaToo
#brokedickseverywhere
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.

Did they give you one of them cushion mats to stand on while you toiled away....or did you really have to rough it standing direct on the concrete.

#Ihaveseensomeshit
#brokedickseverywhere

Did they give you one of them cushion mats to stand on while you toiled away....or did you really have to rough it standing direct on the concrete.

#Ihaveseensomeshit
There were no cushion mats while I was climbing utility poles for Time Warner cable. Something your fat ass could never do. No cushion mats when I was working in/on industrial smokestacks either. You stupid fuucks should really quit guessing as to what somebody has or hasn't done in their life.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
#brokedickseverywhere

#Ihaveseensomeshit
There were no cushion mats while I was climbing utility poles for Time Warner cable. Something your fat ass could never do. No cushion mats when I was working in/on industrial smokestacks either. You stupid fuucks should really quit guessing as to what somebody has or hasn't done in their life.

Blackie has done it all and better than anyone dontcha know
#hardassmother

#Blackiethecableguy
#hardassmother

#Blackiethecableguy
18 posts per day at all times of the day. #Jimmythelazyparttimefarmer.
Retired.

Hahaha!

That implies that you did something.
Retired.

Hahaha!

That implies that you did something.
You imply you do something every day. 18 posts per day at all times of day. LMAO
#Laziestparttimefarmerever
How many times was your name on the checks?

Once or twice?

Did they make you empty the wastebasket in the break room too?

Once or twice?

Nobody gets as fat as you are working their ass off. LOL
Posted By: Remsen Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
So what's wrong with being a drunkard? I prefer being drunk over being sober and if I can ever get disbarred I'd devote all of my hours to scotch and vodka.

Once or twice?

Nobody gets as fat as you are working their ass off. LOL

Your name was on the check just once then.

We kinda figured that.

Go empty the trash can.
Over 70 posts just yesterday from all times of the day. LMAO

#hardworkingsonofabitch
Originally Posted by Remsen
So what's wrong with being a drunkard? I prefer being drunk over being sober and if I can ever get disbarred I'd devote all of my hours to scotch and vodka.

Amen Brother!

We work more than any other developed country....and think we are "free".

In France, its required that you get drunk at noon.

Required.
Over 70 posts just yesterday. LMAO

#hardworkingsonofabitch

You got those toilets clean yet?

Even for a wage earner....you didn't sound very good at it.
Over 70 posts just yesterday. LMAO

#hardworkingsonofabitch

You got those toilets clean yet?

Even for a wage earner....you didn't sound very good at it.
#toofuckinlazytomovehisoldtoiletoutofthefrontyard. LMAO
Me lazy??

You got laid off from your garbage route and now you are "retired" from all those long years??

Haha!

Hope you have a WalMart nearby to get you through to SS eligibility.

They have trash cans to empty there too. You should fit in nicely.
Me lazy??

You got laid off from your garbage route and now you are "retired" from all those long years??

Haha!

I just transferred another 20k from savings to checking this week. I'll think I'll be alright but thanks for your concern. LOL

Are the cable lines the ones at the top of the poles?

No dummy.

No dummy.

LMFAO
Posted By: deflave Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21

Huh?
I see Blackbart has been straight killing it.

Per usual.

LOL

No dummy.

LMFAO

Me lazy??

Haha!

I just transferred another 20k from savings to checking this week. I'll think I'll be alright but thanks for your concern. LOL

What is that, 25 - 26 weeks of NY unemployment with federal bonus? Happy to see your recent success.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
What the hell.

#pissweasel
Jackwagon has been a drunken contractor most of his life, JC is a lazy ass part time farmer and deflave has a gov't job doing the bidding of the democrats. LMAO.

#rocketscientistsall
Big money!
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Me lazy??

Haha!

What is that, 25 - 26 weeks of NY unemployment with federal bonus? Happy to see your recent success.

He went through that pretty fast wit the trailer park queens
Me lazy??

Haha!

He went through that pretty fast wit the trailer park queens
Not for a homo like you I'm sure.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
as a power lineman for 35 years who climb poles with my hooks and steel towers too , my first 20 some years we had limited use of a bucket that was used only for hot work " work lines energized " all line work can be dangerous and very hard on your body too. i just had my 4th back surgery with plates and screws ,12 inch cut in stomach, 6 inch cut in back for this surgery it took 9 hours 15 minutes , have had both shoulders rebuilt, steel disc in neck ,knee surgery and need a new knee too. so don`t mess with what any linemen have done its a honest tuff trade we work in all weather conditions and many many hours with no breaks in storms ! here is true example of what linemen may have to do: this happened after my 1st back about year later after that surgery ,about 5 p.m. before we are going have the evening meal with my wife,little son and daughter on Christmas Eve and they are ready to open their kiddy gifts but know they have to eat 1st. i am on call at the power company and its a nasty snowstorm and its below zero -5 maybe that night , we have a 3 phase line out , we find a burned top of pole ,broken /burned pole pin and insulator and its snowin hard so its my turn or whatever line is dead or shorted out because of this pin and insulator,top of pole burned off then the two of us go back to truck again and hand pull a small sliding sled with what we need,chain saw and my climbing gear too, snow is about a foot or more deep and still coming down hard , this all takes time to do to finish. then i climb down at around 12 a.m. still snowing hard, then we go home at around 1:30 a.m. lights are off at my house kids are sleeping i then eat and go to bed . most people have no ideal how hard all line work can be. over many years i got to work with many Viet Nam vets too and the ones that fought in Nam were dang tuff too great guys to work with and that night i had a tuff Viet Nam vet with me who had lost his wife to cancer and was raising his 2 boys by himself . it was are jobs hell or high water and never much help or sleep.
Originally Posted by pete53
as a power lineman for 35 years who climb poles with my hooks and steel towers too , my first 20 some years we had limited use of a bucket that was used only for hot work " work lines energized " all line work can be dangerous and very hard on your body too. i just had my 4th back surgery with plates and screws ,12 inch cut in stomach, 6 inch cut in back for this surgery it took 9 hours 15 minutes , have had both shoulders rebuilt, steel disc in neck ,knee surgery and need a new knee too. so don`t mess with what any linemen have done its a honest tuff trade we work in all weather conditions and many many hours with no breaks in storms ! here is true example of what linemen may have to do: this happened after my 1st back about year later after that surgery ,about 5 p.m. before we are going have the evening meal with my wife,little son and daughter on Christmas Eve and they are ready to open their kiddy gifts but know they have to eat 1st. i am on call at the power company and its a nasty snowstorm and its below zero -5 maybe that night , we have a 3 phase line out , we find a burned top of pole ,broken /burned pole pin and insulator and its snowin hard so its my turn or whatever line is dead or shorted out because of this pin and insulator,top of pole burned off then the two of us go back to truck again and hand pull a small sliding sled with what we need,chain saw and my climbing gear too, snow is about a foot or more deep and still coming down hard , this all takes time to do to finish. then i climb down at around 12 a.m. still snowing hard, then we go home at around 1:30 a.m. lights are off at my house kids are sleeping i then eat and go to bed . most people have no ideal how hard all line work can be. over many years i got to work with many Viet Nam vets too and the ones that fought in Nam were dang tuff too great guys to work with and that night i had a tuff Viet Nam vet with me who had lost his wife to cancer and was raising his 2 boys by himself . it was are jobs hell or high water and never much help or sleep.
Thanks for your efforts in keeping the power on.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol
Not for a slimy sword-swallowing shixtbird such as yourself.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol
Not for a slimy sword-swallowing shixtbird such as yourself.

Just because BleckFart gives yours free !

Huh?
#pissweasel
Renegade is calling Flave a park ranger?
Vocabulary lessons from René.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Park%20Ranger

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
bwahahaha

They have subverted all kinds of terms with the urban slang.

Sheesh!

hold into the (breaking) wind
Kingston knows all that gay speak.

Because he’s gay.
Blackbart still KILLING it.

LOL

Huh?
#pissweasel

Do you honestly consider yourself a farmer?

Because he’s gay.

Sooooo, according to Kingston, renegade was coming on to you?
All acrimony and smartass replies aside,

Everyone has a story about bucking bales or raking hay when they were a kid. Cool.

How many on here are legit full time farmers? Like Big Jim said, most have to supplement with off farm jobs to make the bottom line. How many posters are full time farmers and part time ____ to make the bills?

Lot's of guys have a small field they plant with peas, or alfalfa, or ..... to either draw in the deer, or make some hay from but it's strictly a side gig.
It takes a really stupid pissweasel to get banned from the campfire but deflave managed just that and probably will again. LOL
It takes a really stupid pissweasel to get banned from the campfire but deflave managed just that and probably will again. LOL

No.

Rick loves Flave.

Everyone loves Flave.

Because he’s gay.

Where was this?

Huh?
#pissweasel

Do you honestly consider yourself a farmer?
I honestly consider you a dipsomaniacal retardate.
So, yes?

Because he’s gay.

Where was this?

Wherever he called you a rum ranger. or park ranger.

Roar grrrrrrrrrr
Better question might be whose old ladies pull in enough dough and bennies they get to play farmer and virtue signal on the 'net?

Because he’s gay.

Where was this?

Roar grrrrrrrrrr

I musta missed it.
No side job for me or my wife.

She would need to find a 50,000 dollar a year job to cover her absence.

At least 50,000.

At least 50,000.

Just think if you put on the holy underwear and took on a couple extra!

At least 50,000.

Don’t you ranch and farm?
Yes. Both.
Yes. Both.

Isn’t that the difference between working and not working?
Pretty much.
Pretty much.

Now you done it.

Ethan just slammed his Subway sandwich onto the floor and screamed some expletives.
Better question might be whose old ladies pull in enough dough and bennies they get to play farmer and virtue signal on the 'net?

(slowly raising hand looking around the room)

lol

Because he’s gay.

Where was this?

Roar grrrrrrrrrr

I think Renegade thinks he's the bear.
Gruff likes to fugk bears.
Pretty much.

Now you done it.

Ethan just slammed his Subway sandwich onto the floor and screamed some expletives.
Yup. Threads on the campfire get me so worked up I may stroke out. I'll send you the med bill when I do. I hope your wife doesn't have to work too hard to cover it.

lol

~toastes monitor with fake-ass drink~ Well played.

Put down the Thesaurus nerd
Originally Posted by Disney+
roar grrrrrrrrrroar

Put down the Thesaurus nerd

LMAO
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21

lol

Glad you raised your hand first.

I’ll just sit here and let you take the abuse for both of us.

#SupportFromAfar

LOL

đŸŠ«
Pretty much.

Now you done it.

Yup. Threads on the campfire get me so worked up I may stroke out. I'll send you the med bill when I do. I hope your wife doesn't have to work too hard to cover it.

Sounds like a wife problem.
roar grrrrrrrrrroar

How’s that tractor?
Beav, thanks for your support.

'Preciate it man.

On a serious note my wife does make good money and we don't have kids so of course her ass is working. And yes I'm on her health insurance.

But I also make about 30k more a year on this farm gig.

#rich.......lol

Cheers EE, don't let the meanies get you down!
roar grrrrrrrrrroar

How’s that tractor?

Yuppie tractor, probably a green POS...
roar grrrrrrrrrroar

How’s that tractor?

Not everyone is born into ranch management/ownership . Some here are however born with small hands and feet . Toot said it comes in handy sometimes s
Cheers EE, don't let the meanies get you down!

The kids letting some gnats in the house get me down more than anything on here.

It is soaked around these parts. Y'all keep on truckin'!
roar grrrrrrrrrroar

How’s that tractor?

Gruff don’t pay for paint.
roar grrrrrrrrrroar

How’s that tractor?

Still getting serviced at the dealer. Ain’t got it yet. But did have a conjugal to see wtf I paid for. It was magical.

Faded bro. I’ve got cred.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

You’ve obviously never seen blackheart give a [bleep].

This place is turning into Park Ranger central.

Nothing gets by Renegade!

'Preciate it man.

On a serious note my wife does make good money and we don't have kids so of course her ass is working. And yes I'm on her health insurance.

#rich.......lol

If you’re self employed making good $$, don’t ever divide it by total hours you worked. It will break your heart.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

That’s right . Beaver said it was toe curling
Self employment isn’t for everyone. It sure is fugk ain’t for mjbgalt

LOL
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

I thought that was just a rumor—like the gunsmithing and retirement and curmudgeonry.
Black hearts a full time male ho. Works 75 hrs a week and supports 20 family members financially. Bravo, Carl.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

I thought that was just a rumor—like the gunsmithing and retirement and curmudgeonry.

He said he “climbed poles” for 20 years.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Wow American farming... - 05/21/21
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

Blackheart has the curmudgeon's part down for sho.....not a bad thing ... necessarily.... smile

I also must add I am very jealous of all you trophy husbands.... smile
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

And buried cable.

laugh
[quote=kingston]

Blackheart has the curmudgeon's part down for sho.....not a bad thing ... necessarily.... smile

Get back on your Sid by side and sip tea wanker.
Is that like buried bone?
[quote=kingston]

Is this an insult? sounds gotdamn British to me...... shouldn't you be passed put on claw about now? smile
At least you didn’t get called a pissweasel
[quote=kingston]

Is this an insult? sounds gotdamn British to me...... shouldn't you be passed put on claw about now? smile

I’m working on it. Trying to get the smell of dead mouses and dog food out of my beard. Maggots bro maggots. All over me. I [bleep] hate rodents now more than ever.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

He climbed some poles FO SUR
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21

'Preciate it man.

#rich.......lol

If you’re self employed making good $$, don’t ever divide it by total hours you worked. It will break your heart.

What about self employed and making no money?

....anyone know about another BidenBux giveaway?
Posted By: ribka Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

lots of those types of guys in Montana

speaking of bears, hi jim

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by ribka

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

lots of those types of guys in Montana

I met Gruff.

He is terrifying.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
[quote=kingston]

I’m working on it. Trying to get the smell of dead mouses and dog food out of my beard. Maggots bro maggots. All over me. I [bleep] hate rodents now more than ever.

Brother Gruff.... just because you are beard deep in maggots and rodents is no excuse for being mean to the "King of the Adirondacks" yes I am takin sides with Blackie against you heathens.... he was nice to me the other day... and ,well friends are hard to come by around here.... smile
You were raised on an asphalt farm....
Bob Bear..... uh I mean Brown weighs in...... ribka gots your number.... wink

chubby polar bear. The chart knows and sees all

chubby polar bear. The chart knows and sees all

I see Gruff & Flave in that chart also....... gawd the campfire will never be the same again..... thanks rib.... you bastid
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

BleckFart has climbed more poles than Kamala .

LOL
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

Neither have you nor anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, I've seen your picture and there's no way in hell you're not ghey. It's no wonder you have a drinking problem. Self loathing can do that to a man. LOL
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

Neither have you nor anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, I've seen your picture and there's no way in hell you're not gay. It's no wonder you have a drinking problem. LOL

LMAO
#oldManHasNoFilter
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

Neither have you nor anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, I've seen your picture and there's no way in hell you're not gay. It's no wonder you have a drinking problem. LOL

Hey now.... leave drinkin problems outta this....
Originally Posted by DeadHead
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

How many sock puppets do you cowardly F A G S have anyway ?
I am learning to embrace the sock puppets...... way more entertaining than say ... Wabi's church threads.... wink
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

It shows a lack of character and backbone as well as an inability to deal with reality. Understandable why so many here have a problem with it given those facts.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

It shows a lack of character and backbone as well as an inability to deal with reality. Understandable why so many here have a problem with it given those facts.
Truth.
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

LMAO
#oldManHasNoFilter
Never needed one for anything.
Posted By: deflave Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
Sock Puppetry is beneath Flave.
Nothing is beneath flave.
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

I would say taking unemployment and calling it retirement shows more lack of character and backbone than getting smashed after a long work week. Then again I’ve never taken a dime of free money so what do I know?

#retardretirement

Except your mom.

LOL
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
You all should take this on the road!

Be even funnier watching a couple of you face these guys and
run your mouths.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
You all should take this on the road!

Be even funnier watching a couple of you face these guys and
run your mouths.

Blackbart can barely fart without collapsing and Ethan Fat Fugk weighs 700lbs.

What do you think you’d get to see?
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

Truth.

Bet you guys are a hoot at a party...... frown
I'm not a part of this particular rabbit trail, but there is nothing I've said on here I would not say in person.

YMMV

But some of us have never posted pics or bought anything to leave a trail and thus lets them say a lot of things rather freely.

I salute the American farmer.

The guys farming deer and putting in a food plot on the weekend, but jump on a farmer thread reliving childhood experiences can jump off a bridge for all I care.
Posted By: saskfox Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
We wouldn't have to worry about it in 40 years. Farms will be Massive. Talking to a guy in Grand Forks ND said they farm 10000 acres. I said holy chit that's a big farm. He said they are they are the smallest farmers in the area. By the way I was on my way back from Long Prairie Minnesota with a load of cull cows. I still get in trucks from time to time because I love it. Kinda nice 45 years experience and they trust me with the fanciest trucks you can Imagine. I built my farm with a love for farming and a lot of hard work. Trucking provided that off farm income I needed.
Originally Posted by DeadHead
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol

I would say taking unemployment and calling it retirement shows more lack of character and backbone than getting smashed after a long work week. Then again I’ve never taken a dime of free money so what do I know?

#retardretirement
Yep, I collected unemployment when the Governor shut us down. I paid into it for decades so what of it ? I collected it every winter when I worked for the railroad too, just like everybody else who worked there. It's really none of your goddam business you pathetic, cowardly wretch, just as it's none of your goddam business when I decide to retire. I scrimped and saved for that for decades too. Never wasted money on fancy vacations, hunts in far away places, new vehicles or luxurious homes. Paid for everything in my whole life with cash. Never had a credit card and still don't. I am completely debt free and have been for years. Now I get to do what I want to every day while pitiful slobs like you still have to work and it's eating you up. Well tough fuggin shyt. Maybe if you'd have learned to be a little more frugal and practical you wouldn't have to.
Originally Posted by saskfox
We wouldn't have to worry about it in 40 years. Farms will be Massive. Talking to a guy in Grand Forks ND said they farm 10000 acres. I said holy chit that's a big farm. He said they are they are the smallest farmers in the area. By the way I was on my way back from Long Prairie Minnesota with a load of cull cows. I still get in trucks from time to time because I love it. Kinda nice 45 years experience and they trust me with the fanciest trucks you can Imagine. I built my farm with a love for farming and a lot of hard work. Trucking provided that off farm income I needed.

I got lost in Southern Saskatchewan a few years ago.

Except your mom.

LOL
My mom is dead and buried you stupid son of a bitch. A better woman you have never known and never will.
A lot of farmers up here were in the Guard.
Whoops!
Oh bullshit......as if anything is "out of bounds".
Bleckie is defending his retirement. Lol
I used to be. Then I grew up and quit drinking and smoking. Cold turkey for both. Something most here are obviously incapable of. It takes a backbone. Quit smokin weed when my first daughter was born. Didn't want my kids raised around that stuff. I don't miss or need any of it.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
#Pissweasel

This is fun !
Ethan head so fat the law makes him put a WIDE LOAD sticker on his tailgate .
And why not. I earned every goddam bit of it you ass hole.
I used to be. Then I grew up and quit drinking and smoking. Cold turkey for both. Something most here are obviously incapable of. It takes a backbone. Quit smokin weed when my first daughter was born. Didn't want my kids raised around that stuff. I don't miss or need any of it.

Can’t you also do a cartwheel with your legs and arms bound?

Yeah . You didn’t earn schidt , ya free loader.

Yeah . You didn’t earn schidt , ya free loader.
No fuggin way you did that's for sure you worthless pissweasel.
You made coffee for twenty five years in a union job
You made coffee for twenty five years in a union job
You made ca ca in your diaper tonight no doubt. Poor stupid Boob Brown. Too dumb to even change the spelling of his words to hide his true cowardly identity. What a man.

What about the extended "unemployment" under Bidet. That schidt wasn't funded or paid into, it was straight up welfare. Nobody collecting that "earned it".

On standard unemployment I agree, and one winter 20 years ago I partook of it. But it was a far cry from what is happening now. To say otherwise is silly.
Kinda sensitive there Buckfart.

What about the extended "unemployment" under Bidet. That schidt wasn't funded or paid into, it was straight up welfare. Nobody collecting that "earned it".

On standard unemployment I agree, and one winter 20 years ago I partook of it. But it was a far cry from what is happening now. To say otherwise is silly.
Don't know anything about Biden unemployment. Lotta lies and liars around here and you dumb saps buy into it. I don't think the lot of you drunken tards know truth fom lies or reality from fantasy anymore. I told all about my decision to retire last year and I'm not going to do it again. I don't owe you or anybody else here a damn thing. Most folks here get congratulations upon retirement. All I ever got was a rash of shyt so fuuck off.
When you serve up dog turds you can’t expect a filet mignon in return.
Dog turds is all I've been served here since day one. I tend not to forget and to respond in kind. There are a few here who have been decent and I treat them the same. The rest of you I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire. When I first started frequenting forums like this back in the late 90's I thought anybody who was a conservative and outdoorsman couldn't be too bad. Now I realize 95% of the people in this world are straight up ass holes regardless.
Thanks to all of you philosophers for making yet another campfire thread wonderful reading, luckily most folks know to abandon most threads after the 1st page anyway!!!!
I am learning to embrace the sock puppets...... way more entertaining than say ... Wabi's church threads.... wink
I like Wabi. One of the few here I'm sure I could sit down to dinner with and not stick a fork in his eye. My two best friends and hunting partners since high school are both very religious. To the point that you won't hear them cuss and they won't bend a game law by even a little bit. We have gotten along famously and been a big part of each others lives for near 50 years.
Dog turds is all I've been served here since day one. I tend not to forget and to respond in kind. There are a few here who have been decent and I treat them the same. The rest of you I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire. When I first started frequenting forums like this back in the late 90's I thought anybody who was a conservative and outdoorsman couldn't be too bad. Now I realize 95% of the people in this world are straight up ass holes regardless.

+2
Farm this..
Posted By: kingston Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21

That’s right . Beaver said it was toe curling

I don't get jealous.

..but not all the way to the top.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
Dog turds is all I've been served here since day one. I tend not to forget and to respond in kind.

Yeah.

It's not *you*, its everybody else.

#YouGetMe
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Dog turds is all I've been served here since day one. I tend not to forget and to respond in kind.

Yeah.

Like you're Mr. popular here. LOL. The only fuggin time you show up other than to bash someone is to wax eloquently about your knowledge of covid 19 and you always manage to combine that with a good measure of bashing. Otherwise you don't know shyt from shinola.. You ever been huntin of fishin in your life ? LOL

I see Gruff & Flave in that chart also....... gawd the campfire will never be the same again..... thanks rib.... you bastid

They even have a category for Kamogari.

This could make you appear paranoid.

This could make you appear paranoid.
You should be more concerned with finding something that would make you appear grown up. Trust me.
I like Wabi. One of the few here I'm sure I could sit down to dinner with and not stick a fork in his eye. My two best friends and hunting partners since high school are both very religious. To the point that you won't hear them cuss and they won't bend a game law by even a little bit. We have gotten along famously and been a big part of each others lives for near 50 years.

No doubt Wabi is a good guy..... just that he would bore me to death

Yeah.

Like you're Mr. popular here. LOL. The only fuggin time you show up other than to bash someone is to wax eloquently about your knowledge of covid 19 and you always manage to combine that with a good measure of bashing. Otherwise you don't know shyt from shinola.. You ever been huntin of fishin in your life ? LOL

Lame post is proof of the old theorem:

Ya run inta one @sshole in a day, ya ran inta one @sshole.

Ya run into a dozen @ssholes in a day, *you're* the @sshole.

Yeah.

Fubarski does some raging in the stock trading threads.

Yeah.

Ever seen him post anything about guns or hunting or fishing ?

Yeah.

Lame post is proof of the old theorem:

Ya run inta one @sshole in a day, ya ran inta one @sshole.

Ya run into a dozen @ssholes in a day, *you're* the @sshole.
You're kind of a nerd aren't ya ? Stuffed in your locker in school. Underwear pulled up to your arm pits every day. Goofy little glasses ? I may well be an ass hole but I like me better than anyone I ever met.
[/quote] You're kind of a nerd aren't ya ? Stuffed in your locker in school. Underwear pulled up to your arm pits every day. Goofy little glasses ? I may well be an ass hole but I like me better than anyone I ever met.

You're off your game, pussy.

That was the part where you was sposed ta threaten ta kick my ass.

Forgot your lines.
It'd be like threatening to beat up a chihuahua. lol

Indeed it would.

Both exceed your capability.

Indeed it would.

Funny as hell how you nerdy little desk bound city slickers always think you're tough and all us hillbillies are little weaklings. LOL

Indeed it would.

Funny as hell how you nerdy little desk bound city slickers always think you're tough and all us hillbillies are little weaklings. LOL

Predictable how a derelict, welfare case, mobile home resident that lies about gunsmith ability, would get his ass handed to him, in internet debate.

Yeah.

Your IQ ever shoots up ta 80, SELL!

Indeed it would.

Predictable how a derelict, welfare case, mobile home resident that lies about gunsmith ability, would get his ass handed to him, in internet debate.
You didn't manage that anywhere but in your own little make believe world scooter. LMAO

Indeed it would.

You didn't manage that anywhere but in your own little make believe world scooter. LMAO

cuckheart kills it, again.

Yeah.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Goofy little four eyed desk bound nerd. Hahahaha
For an @sshole that thinks he knows everthing, you sure don't know when ta STFU.
Doesn't know a thing about hunting or guns either. LOL
I could make a joke bout your life, but life already beat me to it.
And yet off to work you'll go Monday morning while I do as I please. Dummy. LMAO
Rather earn my way, than lay around the shack, til the SNAP card comes back.

What a loser.
Lets hear about your vast collection of guns and hunting trophies moron. I'm sure it could fill a book. lol
Rather earn my way, than lay around the shack, til the SNAP card comes back.

What a loser.
No doubt your apartment is wonderful. Anyplace to park ? Where do you ride your ATV ? Got any land ? How bout a place to fish ?
It's apparent your @sshole enlargement pills have been working.
It's apparent your @sshole enlargement pills have been working.
Well we all know you F A G's prefer the old fashioned way to a loose ass hole. LOL.

Putz
No doubt, you hide deep insidea yer mobile home, on trash pickup day.

And, what kinda moron admits all they got is a house on wheels, on the innanet?

I mean, nobody can actually know what ya got, and mobile home is the best ya can come up with?

You could claim anything, and ya came up with mobile home.

You're a joke that tells itself.
So no land, no guns, no place to park, no place to fish, no ATV trails and work on Monday morning ? Oh yeah, you're a genius alright. LMAO
No doubt, you hide deep insidea yer mobile home, on trash pickup day.

And, what kinda moron admits all they got is a house on wheels, on the innanet?

I mean, nobody can actually know what ya got, and mobile home is the best ya can come up with?

You could claim anything, and ya came up with mobile home.

You're a joke that tells itself.
Well, some of us aren't so used to lying. We'll leave that to you city slickers. Oh and no wheels. It sits on a permanent foundation.
People see you, throw a stick, and are amazed if you don't chase it.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
I may well be an ass hole but I like me better than anyone I ever met.

No s.hit?!?! Honest injun'?

No doubt.

Usually, he likes himself with his right hand, and on special occasions his left, so it seems like somebody else is involved.

No doubt.

Usually, he likes himself with his right hand, and on special occasions his left, so it seems like somebody else is involved.
It takes two hands to handle a whopper dummy.
[Oh and no wheels. It sits on a permanent foundation.

bigsqueeze was a victim of his nephews.

dmfk911 plays golf with double aces.

And the high point of your best bullshit, is that you've taken the wheels offa your house.

Whoops, here's another pathetic loser who rarely has anything to say unless it's something sarcastic.

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21

And the high point of your best bullshit, is that you've taken the wheels offa your house.

Nah. Just parked it in the yard.
It takes two hands to handle a whopper dummy.

Just make sure ya practice safe sex, and get permission before ya reach for it.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nah. Just parked it in the yard.
Shyt, the polack doesn't even have a yard.

And yet no high points at all from you ? No guns, no land, no ATV's, no place to park and off to work on Monday. Sounds wonderful. LOL

#jackass
https://www.hud.gov/sites/documents/52642.PDF
Do you at least have a dog or aren't you allowed ? lol

#dumbestsunofabitchever
Maybe a boyfriend to help with your ass hole enlargement at least ?
Maybe you could photoshop some wheels onta your house.

Whoops, here's another pathetic loser who rarely has anything to say unless it's something sarcastic.

Who hurt you Blackie?
How about a boat ? A good chainsaw ? Come on, a hard worker like you must at least have a good chainsaw ? Nothing ?

Who hurt you Blackie?
Grasping at straws now bytch ?
Is the stairs ta your "house" doublewide?
Any nice, scenic views from your apartment at least ?
No doubt, you save a lotta money on the replacement costs parta your "home" insurance premium.
Kansas City is a shythole.
I'll bet your wheel-less place is prefabulous.

Who hurt you Blackie?
Grasping at straws now bytch ?

Must be....

Gonna go grasp your ma and hit the rack. Nighty night, keep your butthole tight.
No doubt, you save a lotta money on the replacement costs parta your "home" insurance premium.
Sounds like you don't have much to insure. Good plan !
In case ya can't make the rent, one month:

https://www.trailer-wheels.com/Mobile-Home-Wheels_c_499.html
I'll bet your wheel-less place is prefabulous.
Well actually yes, yes it is. I have a nice big lawn, good mountain views all around, a driveway, a utility shed and wood shed, a garage to keep my motorized toys in and my very own pond full of fish. I'm sorry you're stuck in that shyt hole but it's nobody's fault but your own.
If ya had a phone in the place, would that make it a mobile phone?
Hows that slum you live in ? Ya like it ? LOL
Good news is, if ya was on house arrest, ya could still go wherever ya wanted.
The real news is you don't have shyt. LMAO
Driver license bureau wants proof of residency, you could just pull the damn thing up ta their front door.

It'd be epic.
Hmmm, the polack missed the part about the foundation.
With your years of experience, you could be really good at decorating an elevator, or a storage locker.
Keep your day job. You ain't gonna make it in comedy.
So, help me out, here:

Do the manufactured "home" people look down their nose at the modular "home" people, or is it the other way around?
Did ya take the wheels offa the outhouse, too?

Or is the distance a seasonal thing?
Looks like my audience passed out.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21

I just did a 4 hour turnaround drive cuz wifey forgot her iPad at the coast. I missed all the fun tonight.

đŸ˜žđŸŠ«

Except your mom.

LOL
My mom is dead and buried you stupid son of a bitch. A better woman you have never known and never will.

BlackFart,

When somebody hits you with a Yo Mama joke, you’re not supposed to reply with the actual, physical location of your mother.

LOL

You friendless old fugk.
Fake ass Fubarski won't even say if he hunts or shoots. Fuuckers got a lot to hide I reckon.

Except your mom.

LOL

BlackFart,

When somebody hits you with a Yo Mama joke, you’re not supposed to reply with the actual, physical location of your mother.

LOL

You friendless old fugk.
Anybody with a shred of decency doesn't bring up or talk about the recently deceased. Moron. I hope you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely. You are not funny. You're a slug. Own it.
Anybody with a shred of decency doesn't bring up or talk about the recently deceased. Moron. I hope you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely. You are not funny. You're a slug. Own it.

And good morning to you as well.

Die deflave. It's the only decent thing you can do for humanity.

Like, today?

Like, today?

The sooner the better for all.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I just did a 4 hour turnaround drive cuz wifey forgot her iPad at the coast. I missed all the fun tonight.

đŸ˜žđŸŠ«

Shoulda drove in reverse all the way back. That'd learn her. smile
Posted By: BobMt Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
You're kind of a nerd aren't ya ? Stuffed in your locker in school. Underwear pulled up to your arm pits every day. Goofy little glasses ? I may well be an ass hole but I like me better than anyone I ever met.

Forgot your lines.
[/quote]

not to get dragged in on this....but you have to give blackie some respect.....he has several guys that pile on him at the same time and he comes back fighting....hes not a quitter.

the mobile phone line has been the best one yet......bob

Yeah.

I'm embarrassed to say that in the fog of last night, I confused Fubarski with Ribka.
The sooner the better for all.

I love the passion you losers exhibit on here.

LOL

I'm embarrassed to say that in the fog of last night, I confused Fubarski with Ribka.

When you were still scared to death of COVID, you said mean things about Fubarski.

And you never did atone for it.

When you were still scared to death of COVID, you said mean things about Fubarski.

I've been apologizing to Ribka for months.

P.S. Please don't die.
Originally Posted by BobMt

Forgot your lines.

not to get dragged in on this....but you have to give blackie some respect.....he has several guys that pile on him at the same time and he comes back fighting....hes not a quitter.

the mobile phone line has been the best one yet......bob
[/quote] The pussies here always gotta fight in packs. A man stands on his own. There are few men here.

P.S. Please don't die.

I'd pay to watch and celebrate when he was gone. Fuuckin useless loser.

P.S. Please don't die.

You know....thats about half effeminate.

Just sayin..

P.S. Please don't die.

Just sayin..
So is your bulbous figure. Just sayin'.
A lot can be learned from this thread. For instance, I've noticed that this series of one liners is much preferable to bouts full of 500 word blows.
Which one you going with this morning?

The big tough guy or the victim?

Maybe the big tough victim?

Stop being such a pussy.
A lot can be learned from this thread. For instance, I've noticed that this series of one liners is much preferable bouts full of 500 word blows.

Really makes you want to use the "TLDR" as a reply most times dont it?
Its also nice not having a YouTube link for some scam church referenced each time.

Thanks for taking me off ignore.

I wish you nothing but good will and a sense of humor.
There's an old fat woman sits on her porch in town here every day that looks just like ya. You gonna complain about how you only make 700.00 a month while you sit on the computer all day again Conrad ? That is hilarious !

P.S. Please don't die.

Just sayin..

Why don't you make fun of my hairdo next?

P.S. Please don't die.

Just sayin..

What hairdo ? You ever heard of a comb or can't you afford one ? LOL

I haven’t seen anybody this angry since I poked fun at a KFC order.
The Polish have a saying, "The bigger the farmer, the bigger the potato." I've always understood it to be a compliment.
Oh no....did I wear white after labor day?

Blackie gonna give me hell for that one.....
Posted By: viking Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
Such hate this morning. Can’t we al just get along đŸ€Ł

I haven’t seen anybody this angry since I poked fun at a KFC order.

$12.90 worth of rage.

P.S. Please don't die.

Just sayin..

Nice butt cut
I don’t understand the happy retiree being so angry. You chose to retire right, BleckBart?

LMAO
This thread has legs.
Rumor at the hair shop......is that there are big farmers in Canada that only seed.

They hire the spraying and harvesting done.

Plus the chemfallow.

I guess there's one in Wolf Point too.....

Fugging part timers!

If I didn't farm AND ranch....I would probably have a job somewhere.

Lotta rail road farmers up here now.
Where Spankopeter? He ranches
Posted By: rem141r Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
i like ranch dressing and have state farm insurance. but i drive a subaru and wear crocs with cut off overalls so i'm pretty much f-ucked.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i like ranch dressing and have state farm insurance. but i drive a subaru and wear crocs with cut off overalls so i'm pretty much f-ucked.

Pics!
Where Spankopeter? He ranches

He’s a dick herder and his mouth is the coral.

Pics!

Definitely....Plus 1

đŸŠ«
After reading this thread looks like I will be forced to put Kingston on ignore and Bob Brown on my friends list...... wink

You rock.... smile

Except your mom.

LOL

BlackFart,

LOL

You friendless old fugk.

You fuggin big pussy dumbasses crow constantly about what tough and intelligent men you are, yet you act like little girls if somebody insults a family member. What a fuggin laugh that is. I'll spell it out for your drunken, retarded ass. Don't tell your wife/kid/mother what was said and they'll never know. Nobody said anything directly to them so it can't hurt their feeling unless YOUR DUMB ASS TELLS THEM ABOUT IT. If you were as big and tough as you claim {LMFAO}, you could handle it without going into a fetal position and sucking your thumb {or hitting the bottle in your case}

Ooooh a little hypocrisy.... I love it....

Pics!

the instamatic is out of film
It’s almost as though Blackbart is a never ending stream of bullschit.

LOL
Who needs an Advocate to help them deal with this thread?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«
some of you fuggers seem like you need a hug. or a doobie of pineapple express.

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

Brother Beav.... I think I will need to rent some safe space from you.... can I get a group rate?

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

Brother Beav.... I think I will need to rent some safe space from you.... can I get a group rate?

brown chicken brown cow

đŸ˜ŹđŸŠ«

Bro, I’m sorry. I don’t have any safe spaces left for rent.

Maybe Gruff has some left over from Rio7’s stolen backhoe and fence reparations thread.

đŸ€ŁđŸŠ«
nice day here boys, heading outside to soak up some sun and try to make the rem ranch look somewhat presentable. but theres a fridge full of homebrew on the back porch calling my name so we'll see how that works out. ya'll have a blessed day and see ya latah.
It’s almost as though Blackbart is a never ending stream of bullschit.

LOL

Take it back or you'll be s.hitting teeth tomorrow!!!
I think I will have to put myself on "ignore" nobody else seems to want to...... frown

Except your mom.

LOL

BlackFart,

LOL

You friendless old fugk.

You fuggin big pussy dumbasses crow constantly about what tough and intelligent men you are, yet you act like little girls if somebody insults a family member. What a fuggin laugh that is. I'll spell it out for your drunken, retarded ass. Don't tell your wife/kid/mother what was said and they'll never know. Nobody said anything directly to them so it can't hurt their feeling unless YOUR DUMB ASS TELLS THEM ABOUT IT. If you were as big and tough as you claim {LMFAO}, you could handle it without going into a fetal position and sucking your thumb {or hitting the bottle in your case}

There's generally an accepted difference between speaking ill about people who are still alive and speaking ill of the dead. Every one of my family members from my wife to my children to my parents have been insulted on here many times. I never worried about it until some boob starts talking about my mother who just passed in February. I just can't believe what a petty little man you are. Congratulations. You're a shoe in for the campfires most petty male {not man } of the year award. I must have stepped really hard on your tiny little pee pee at some point for you to put forth the effort you do following me around.
Getting this thread back on track for the OP.

Gonna fire up the JD 4410 with the brush hog attachment at Beaver Dam Ranch to reclaim some land from the blackberry bushes.

đŸŠ«đŸ™ˆ
Getting this thread back on track for the OP.

Gonna fire up the JD 4410 with the brush hog attachment at Beaver Dam Ranch to reclaim some land from the blackberry bushes.

đŸŠ«đŸ™ˆ

Blackberry farming in Oregon takes some dedication... cannabis pays better wink
Reclaim land from plants that make food for free.

Fugging city people.....

Like spraying out an asparagus patch.
There's generally an accepted difference between speaking ill about people who are still alive and speaking ill of the dead. What a stupid, pitiful wretch you are. Every one of my family members from my wife to my children to my parents have been insulted on here many times. I never worried about it until some boob starts talking about my mother who just passed in February. I just can't believe what a petty little man you are. Congratulations. You're a shoe in for the campfire most petty male {not man } of the year award. I must have stepped really hard on your tiny little pee pee at some point for you to put forth the effort you do.

Well fugg, I'm awful sorry Blackie. It was not clear to me until you expanded on your original sentiment. I now know that wishing an entire family dead is fine *checks notes*, as long as they're currently alive.

Postmortem they become off limits for any negative comments or longing for *checks notes*

you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely

Regarding my tiny little pee pee - its generally accepted that if you touch another guys pee pee (even with your foot) you're a f*ggot.

All sincerity I really am sorry to read your mom died in February.

.....she should have keeled over before she whelped the litter you came out in.

Fugging city people.....

Yo Jim, you don't understand Oregon blackberries... they will engulf your tractor, barn, truck etc.... if left unchecked

Fugging city people.....

I resent that remark...I would never kill an asparagus patch.

đŸŠ«
Now we’re all supposed to know BlackBitches mother died.

LOL
There's generally an accepted difference between speaking ill about people who are still alive and speaking ill of the dead. What a stupid, pitiful wretch you are. Every one of my family members from my wife to my children to my parents have been insulted on here many times. I never worried about it until some boob starts talking about my mother who just passed in February. I just can't believe what a petty little man you are. Congratulations. You're a shoe in for the campfire most petty male {not man } of the year award. I must have stepped really hard on your tiny little pee pee at some point for you to put forth the effort you do.

Well fugg, I'm awful sorry Blackie. It was not clear to me until you expanded on your original sentiment. I now know that wishing an entire family dead is fine *checks notes*, as long as they're currently alive.

Postmortem they become off limits for any negative comments or longing for *checks notes*

you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely

Regarding my tiny little pee pee - its generally accepted that if you touch another guys pee pee (even with your foot) you're a f*ggot.

All sincerity I really am sorry to read your mom died in February.

.....she should have keeled over before she whelped the litter you came out in.
Obviously you're even dumber and more pitiful than I thought. If you hadn't been devoting so much time to following me around, you could have read it right here on the fire that you're not gay if you're the pitcher but only if you're the catcher. I'm sure you're well versed in playing both positions. Make no mistake though, I am flattered that you can't get me out of your head.

Fugging city people.....

Yo Jim, you don't understand Oregon blackberries... they will engulf your tractor, barn, truck etc.... if left unchecked

No doubt !

I’ve ripped out almost an acre of briars that was once good pasture ground. I’ve got enough BB to supply every baker on the West Coast.

đŸŠ«
Posted By: ERK Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21
On the subject of farming. Luckily I quit 5 years ago. Extreme drought here but in the last two days we got about .10 hundreds. Proves it can rain but not much. Sure glad I don’t have to work 3 months a year and get all that free easy money. Ed

Fugging city people.....

No doubt !

I’ve ripped out almost an acre of briars that was once good pasture ground. I’ve got enough BB to supply every baker on the West Coast.

đŸŠ«

Black berries are great. We've got about a 2 acre patch out back here. Not only do they make good pies and jam but they attract rabbits like flies to shyt and rabbits are fine eating too.
Obviously you're even dumber and more pitiful than I thought. If you hadn't been devoting so much time following me around, you could have read it right here on the fire that you're not gay if you're the pitcher but only if you're the catcher. I'm sure you're well versed in playing both positions.

Incorrect Negroheart - you touch a cock that ain't yours, you gots the gay.

Papa must have lied to you on the trips to the bathhouse that your ma turned a blind eye to. Thats NOT how baseball works. Probably also told you its not gay the first time (or the 26th), not gay if you don't kiss, not gay if you cum first.....these are all lies you were indoctrinated with. Its not to late to seek counselling.

Obviously you're even dumber and more pitiful than I thought. If you hadn't been devoting so much time following me around, you could have read it right here on the fire that you're not gay if you're the pitcher but only if you're the catcher. I'm sure you're well versed in playing both positions.

Papa must have lied to you on the trips to the bathhouse that your ma turned a blind eye to. Thats NOT how baseball works. Probably also told you its not gay the first time (or the 26th), not gay if you don't kiss, not gay if you cum first.....these are all lies you were indoctrinated with. Its not to late to seek counselling.

I didn't make up the rules the campfire regular brain trust did. Personally I don't put much stock in anything they say. YMMV

I didn't make up the rules the campfire regular brain trust did. Personally I don't put much stock in anything they say. YMMV

Just retire BlackBart. You’ve earned it

Yes I sure did but apparently you're too fuggin stupid to get that..

Fugging city people.....

https://www.ranchwholesale.com/crossbow-herbicide-weed-brush-killer-dow. only thing that works

Yes I sure did but apparently you're too fuggin stupid to get that..

When did your retirement start?

Fugging city people.....

https://www.ranchwholesale.com/crossbow-herbicide-weed-brush-killer-dow. only thing that works

You guys need them cleared to make room for corn feeders?

(Might as well piss everyone off)
Posted By: slumlord Re: Wow American farming... - 05/22/21

Pics!

the instamatic is out of film

Cmon,,, don’t be a WayneShaw

Post pics of dat traila
I think full transparency and pic's are the way to fly around here and obtain credibility........

So in that spirit I will start with pic's of my abode.... just to prove I am not trailer trash... wink

That pic was after I cleared the blackberry vines that engulfed the entire house... and before the pink flamingos in honor of Blackheart! smile
My next move is a corn patch and an elevated box blind......
#serioushunter
Threads like these where the doofus clan show their true colors are what runs off the good guys. SMH
And don't any of you losers be calling me broke dick trailer trash.......
Threads like these where the doofus clan show their true colors are what runs off the good guys. SMH

Ok that's the final straw..... ignore for you!...... wonder if Kingston will take me back?
I think full transparency and pic's are the way to fly around here and obtain credibility........

So in that spirit I will start with pic's of my abode.... just to prove I am not trailer trash... wink

I see you finally got it fixed up.

Looks great!

Fugging city people.....

How did your perm hair appointment go??
And don't any of you losers be calling me broke dick trailer trash.......

Duck911 is for sure a piece of trailer trash !

SHEESH
SHEESH
#

Fugging city people.....

They said I would have to wear a mask or show vaccination.

So I buzzed it off.

Fugging city people.....

I resent that remark...I would never kill an asparagus patch.

đŸŠ«

Who the fugk eats asparagus? Pickled it makes a good stirrer for a bloody mary, but beyond that?

Fugging city people.....

They said I would have to wear a mask or show vaccination.

So I buzzed it off.
Now shave that beard and you're a dead ringer for Butterbean !
Posted By: kingston Re: Wow American farming... - 05/23/21

Who the fugk eats asparagus? Pickled it makes a good stirrer for a bloody mary, but beyond that?

I love asparagus.

Posted By: ribka Re: Wow American farming... - 05/23/21

I love asparagus.

love grilled asparagus 99 cents a pound now. And makes your pee smell like heaven
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Wow American farming... - 05/23/21

I love asparagus.

love grilled asparagus 99 cents a pound now. And makes your pee smell like heaven

LMAO
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Wow American farming... - 05/23/21
Is grilled asparagus code for Mandingo cock?!
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wow American farming... - 05/23/21

Hmmmm....

52 weeks a year, average roughly 50 hours(?) a week year round. 2600 hours a year, comes out to about $30/hr.

Not bad for the poverty stricken barren tundra but it comes at the expense of not having a life outside of cow farming.

#wealthywife
© 24hourcampfire