Home
Posted By: Rustyzipper MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
I ordered two gun parts, in stock, and received them on the 19th. Horrible service eh? The previous order took 11 days by USPS because I paid extra for a special delivery of some kind. It first went to St. Louis, then Colorado, then Kansas City then to my home. I'm only 2.5 hours' driving time Northwest of Columbia, Misery. My only problem has been with the mismanagegment of the USPS. Be well, RZ.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21

Could be all the kids working there had to attend school that day.
Posted By: chris_c Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
They wanted it to take the scenic or senile tour
Posted By: hanco Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
They was in no hurry
Posted By: Riverc Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
My 1st ammo buy from Midway a couple months ago went good,fast delivery no problems.Something went wrong with your order.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
De fuggerz dont got no 30 30 crimp die.
Posted By: kingston Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Larry Potterfield can eat a bag of dicks.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
There was a BLM march in SLMO and three quarters of the PO employees took the week off to participate.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
I ordered two gun parts, in stock, and received them on the 19th.

Got meaning?
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Get back to me when primers are in stock. grin

I have ordered things needed but have slacked off because they told me that small pistol and rifle primers were disconnected.

I only wanted 2 thousand,that is all i wanted.Really wink
Posted By: McInnis Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
I ordered two gun parts, in stock, and received them on the 19th. Horrible service eh? The previous order took 11 days by USPS because I paid extra for a special delivery of some kind. It first went to St. Louis, then Colorado, then Kansas City then to my home. I'm only 2.5 hours' driving time Northwest of Columbia, Misery. My only problem has been with the mismanagegment of the USPS. Be well, RZ.

Did you order the two gun parts that were received on the 19th the day before, or this past February? It kind of matters if you want us to answer whether it was horrible service or not.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Just scored 500 box of bullets today. Big fan of the "notify me" feature. 😎
Posted By: hendricks Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
I like midway but have had issues with them shipping USPS when I forgot to tell them not to. Otherwise I've had great service. Just placed an order with Gohunt and they shipped it USPS. its been sitting in the same USPS facility in Vegas for three days now.

USPS blows regardless of who the shipper is.
Posted By: gunzo Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
I don't think I've ever read a comment that Midway offered "horrible service". But I have written a few times about them being 10% higher than their competitors.

I just received an order from Midsouth today. The shipping was a bit slower than usual but they offered up front a notice that my order might be delayed a few days.

It wasn't a big order, just 4 items. But I compared what I paid to what Midway would have cost, & their stuff was 14% more had I ordered from them.

Now, 14% might not mean much to some hi rollers, but I'll take it every damn time thank you.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Originally Posted by kingston
Larry Potterfield can eat a bag of dicks.

w a y too funny
Posted By: tikkanut Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/20/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
De fuggerz dont got no 30 30 crimp die.

U wanna burrow my 300 BLK crimper ?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/21/21
Been getting a lot of hits on my notifications lately, Norma Tac .22, shotshells, some 6.5 Gold Dots, and not only from Larry. Don’t have any on primers as I’m good on those. Passed on some SV today so the truly bereft would have a shot.

Shipping on the shotshells I’ve been buying from Larry has been really fast.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/21/21
I called MIdway 20 years ago and asked about the details of the 223 Remington reamer. They referred me the supervisor that referred me to Remington.

Those were $5/hour employees, which would be $15/hour today.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/22/21
I just received a notification yesterday that a Lee Bullet Mold I wanted was in stock. This is the first time I was actually able to put it in the cart and buy it. We'll see how quickly it gets here, they said it shipped today Friday the 21st.
Posted By: reivertom Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/22/21
I just ordered from them and they came in record time.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: MidwayUSA Again! - 05/22/21
The way I see it, ol’ Larry gifts a lot of that money back to hunting and conservation efforts. Plus they ship fast and have stellar customer service. I’ll pay a little more for that.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire