Home
Posted By: wabigoon I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
Have a one you like best?

Sean Connery is the Only Bond!

From Russia withe love just now, on Youtube.
That's my favorite too.
I like the Sean Connery and Roger Moore as James Bond movies.
The best were before they got carried away with all the gadgets.
Jethro Bodine as a double naught spy is even better.
The Living Daylights.

Cant explain it.
Bond girl in From Russia With Love is my current favorite Bond Girl.

The vilians staring are played by Klaus Swab, Anthony Fauci, and I believe that"woman" was Janet Reno.

And for James Bond Klaus Swab says,
" May his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one," as he feeds his Siamese Fighting Fish to his cat. LOL!
So far we’ve managed to locate 439 St Cyrils. Heaven only knows which one Kristatos took that ATAC to.
Never liked any of them. Too hokey for me, but yes, Connery was the best of the lot.
Best Bond Films-

Goldfinger
Thunderball
Dr. No
Posted By: hanco Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
Goldfinger
Posted By: auk1124 Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
I'm sure this one will be just awesome.

[Linked Image from i.gadgets360cdn.com]
Originally Posted by hanco
Goldfinger

Yep. Pussy Galore.
Posted By: _B78_ Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
No one does it better than sean.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Yep! Me too! The only “modern” James Bond actor that was any good was Pierce Bronson.
Can’t stand Daniel Craig.
Posted By: Potsy Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
From Russia With Love did have the best Bond one-liner ever;

“She’s had her kicks.”

Bust out laughing every time I hear that one.
The Man With the Golden Gun - best Bond babe combo ever! Maud Adams & Brit Eklund.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep! Me too! The only “modern” James Bond actor that was any good was Pierce Bronson.

He's a hell of a lot better than what ever multi racial, binary, tri gendered, retard they'll come up with next will be.
Craig will likely be the last white male Bond we'll see. They'll destroy the brand trying to cater to a demographic that represents a miniscule percentage of the fan base.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Have a one you like best?

Sean Connery is the Only Bond!

From Russia withe love just now, on Youtube.

That's one of the good ones. Yes, Connery is the best Bond.
Posted By: sackett Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
Was always kinda partial to Agent XXX....Barbara Bach

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Pure fanaticy , as Connery said after he quit the series, and was going about bald, with his belly out, "you can't go around leaving a trail of dead bodies behind you".
Posted By: auk1124 Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
No one watches a James Bond flick expecting a documentary. It is fun escapism, with a masculine appeal.

Which is why the new one with the black girl taking over will bomb.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
Other than Connery, I like Craig. Skyfall was awesome
Posted By: Stan V Re: I'm watching a Bond flick. - 05/21/21
Daniel Craig and Connery are the best Bonds.

Thunderball and Diamonds are Forever the best looking gals.
“Courage is no match for an unfriendly Shoe Countess”.
I agree with Sean Connery as the best bond. Skyfall as my favorite bond movie. The first 10 minutes of Skyfall are horrible. However, the premise of James Bond feeling completely compromised that he fails the tests to lure in the ultimate villain is brilliant. You have to watch it twice to figure it out. The Anderson double rifle is a red herring and doesn't deserve the drop in the destruction of the family estate. Mos Def could be a bond but no female should ever be placed in the franchise. It is like making Elvis or John Wayne a vegan. It goes against nature.
Sean Connery was pretty bad azz. The rest are total [bleep].
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sean Connery was pretty bad azz. The rest are total [bleep].

Pphhaaggs.
Diamonds are forever.
What's not to love?
'there's a pool?"
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Pierce and Daniel were ok IMO, just not in the same league with Sean and Roger. Timothy Dalton was good, I can watch those movies with him being James Bond, again he's not in the same league with Sean & Roger.
Originally Posted by Stan V
Daniel Craig and Connery are the best Bonds.

Thunderball and Diamonds are Forever the best looking gals.

Live and Let Die had a young and gorgeous Jane Seymour. wink
My favorite Bonds are Daniel Craig and Timothy Dalton. Daniel Craig actually looks like he can fight. Timothy Dalton brings a darkness to the character that I think is more authentic than guys like Pierce Brosnan galavanting all around saying dumb one liners.
Agree From Russia With Love is the best classic Bond film. Connery was great too, but Fleming allegedly had a cow when he saw (and probably heard) him. The gadgets in the old ones were laughable. The films really went South when they started trying to be funny.

Craig is the best, and his Bond is a cold killer. Much prefer the new films over ones with all those silly cheesy “special effects” props that look like I made them.

Black Bond? Maybe they can come up with an altered story line to ‘splain it, but don’t see why they’d bother. Woman? No way. Create your own damn spy and stop trying to steal someone else’s. They’ve already futzed up enough franchises with their dumbazz poosification, like Ghost Busters. Again, make up your own stuff and stop hanging onto others’ shirttails.
Originally Posted by _B78_
No one does it better than sean.

That’s what she said.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Same.

Don’t understand the appeal of Roger ”The Stone” Moore. Arguably the worst Bond until that new one comes out. Just a terrible actor, IMO.
In my opinion Maude Adams was the hottest Bond girl (Octopussy). In The Spy Who Loved Me, Bond killed the bad girl that was really hot, Carline Munro.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

IMHO, the best Bond film ever.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Agree From Russia With Love is the best classic Bond film. Connery was great too, but Fleming allegedly had a cow when he saw (and probably heard) him. The gadgets in the old ones were laughable. The films really went South when they started trying to be funny.

Craig is the best, and his Bond is a cold killer. Much prefer the new films over ones with all those silly cheesy “special effects” props that look like I made them.

Black Bond? Maybe they can come up with an altered story line to ‘splain it, but don’t see why they’d bother. Woman? No way. Create your own damn spy and stop trying to steal someone else’s. They’ve already futzed up enough franchises with their dumbazz poosification, like Ghost Busters. Again, make up your own stuff and stop hanging onto others’ shirttails.

From what I understand, They are separating Bond from being 007. Bond will be Bond, but someone else will assume the 007 title. Or maybe I read it wrong.
For your viewing pleasure:

List of all Bond girls in chronological order.
© 24hourcampfire