Home
Posted By: Huntz I smell a BATF sting operation. - 05/31/21
https://www.discretegunshop.com
not a sting op. just another indian scam site
Just clicking on the link could be an information grab
I would not be surprised to find Larry Root having equity partnership in the scheme
Don’t know about sting as they ship to your ffl supposedly but don’t think you will ever get it.
Scam yes, this gives it away

Buy FFL LICENSE,Buy Passport online,Buy Driver License online,Buy Visa Online,Buy IELTS Online,Buy Birth Certificate online,Buy resident permit online,Buy Fake passport online,Buy Real Passport online,Buy Fake drivers License online,Buy real Drivers License online,Buy fake id cards online,Buy second passport online,Buy diploma online,Buy degree online
Buy Nembutal Pentobarbital,Buy Nembutal Pentobarbital Sodium (Injectable),Buy Butobarbital online,Buy Nembutal Allobarbital,Brallobarbital,Buy Nembutal online
Address, maybe

Google map

Bruce
Bet that is the nicest shooting Beretta 92 ever.
"paranoia runs deep, into your life it will creep, it starts when you're always afraid----"

BTW, thanks for reminding me to put you on ignore and send your avatar to BLM.
"paranoia runs deep, into your life it will creep, it starts when you're always afraid----"

BTW, gitem, thanks for reminding me to put you on ignore and send your avatar to BLM.
I'll pay full price from a reputable dealer before a great deal from a shady character.... same thing for auto mechanics, women, and booze.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

This. It's a scam site.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

This. It's a scam site.

This is not , Karen
Originally Posted by Dess
I'll pay full price from a reputable dealer before a great deal from a shady character.... same thing for auto mechanics, women, and booze.

Soooo, yer saying that Larry Root is out of luck........Life's a Beach!
Yep. Bad English throughout. Especially when it's a "General 4" Glock.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Yep. Bad English throughout. Especially when it's a "General 4" Glock.

The Bad English is what tipped me off that it had to be Government run.
Along those lines: What are the regs regarding purchases on our native American reservations? They are independent entities.
Originally Posted by bcp
Address, maybe

Google map

Bruce

The OP is spot on. Thanks for the heads-up.

Great post by bcp also.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com][
Originally Posted by 1minute
Along those lines: What are the regs regarding purchases on our native American reservations? They are independent entities.

Except for when they need guv money.
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com][

Joe Biden's candy shop to attract pre-teen girls?
Originally Posted by OnTheBeach

BTW, gitem, thanks for reminding me to put you on ignore and send your avatar to BLM.

Just crawl in a ditch and die, you useless fugking thief worm.
© 24hourcampfire