Home
Posted By: Cariboujack Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Just got back from a road trip yesterday and the wife wasn't feeling well. I took her straight to the emergency room and she has blood clots in her lungs. Please pray for her. at 71 we don't bounce back as quickly.
Thank you.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done.

🦫
Done here. Thank you for your quick action.
Prayers for your wife and for the doctors to guide them in her recovery.
You got 'em, Amigo!

Please update as you can!
Posted By: Diesel Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Lord, please help these folks in their time of need. Best wishes, keep us posted.
Done! Prayers for a speedy recovery
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent!
Good luck to her!
Posted By: GeoW Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers
Posted By: Reba Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent
You got em, Jack.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Good for you in getting her to the ER! I am sure she is in good hands. Prayers for a full recovery!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Blood clots in the lungs are no fun. Worse hurting I ever had.

Prayers sent.
Offered up!
Marlin, so very sorry to hear this.

Best wishes to both of you, and a speedy recovery to her.
Posted By: Aviator Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done
mercy, comfort, and healing ...
Posted By: hookeye Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
You got em
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Marlin, sorry to hear of this. Prayers sent from south Jersey. She's got God and one heck of a good husband on her side!
You're the best, my friend.

Jeff
Done
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers for the wife . . . .
Lifted up. Best wishes for your bride.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Damn, you got it from So Cal...
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
For sure..
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Of course, I think Billy Graham said, Prayer is the most powerful force in the universe.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Just got back from a road trip yesterday and the wife wasn't feeling well. I took her straight to the emergency room and she has blood clots in her lungs. Please pray for her. at 71 we don't bounce back as quickly.
Thank you.

Caribou jack,

I will certainly pray for her right now.

Just a couple of things that I will add if that's ok with you?
I mean this sincerely and the Lord says to love our neighbors as ourselves. I would want my neighbor to share this with me if in your shoes.

There's friends and family of them who were hospitalized and given the various covid shots.
The patients aren't given a choice. They must authoritatively refuse if they don't want the prescribed hospital decree$. Some are administered while they are asleep and without their consent.
This is why a 24 hour family rep is so important. Someone like yourself who will question everything that is offered before given. Some family member who is forthright enough to say NO when appropriate. None of the hospital staff can take this role.
You probably know this by now, but for those who don't, one of the common causes of blood clots in the lungs and elsewhere are the covid shots. I'm not assuming that she took it. It's none of our business. I just think that you and others would like to know that many physicians are reporting this fact.

A physician recently answered a question in one of my classes. She was asked what is the most common cause of abnormal clotting ie. strokes and embolisms. In a nutshell, the answer might surprise some who think that it's a deficiency in warfarin or one of the other anticoagulants/ blood thinners.
The response was , "dehydration."

I'm not saying that this is the protocol for your wife.
Just be aware that.most.of us are dehydrated and as we age that thirst mechanism declines. If we wait until we get thirsty to decide when/ how much water to drink, we are pretty dry. So, my take away is to start my day with a couple of quarts of purified water. Then I try to keep to a schedule more through the day between meals.

Lastly is the blessing offered to all in my signature.
If you are on a phone, you have to turn it sideways to see them.

Prayerfully,

Happy Camper
On the way.
awful news. Prayers on the way.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
done
Posted By: bluefish Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Thank you.

Prayers for your wife's recovery and your strength.
Posted By: JimR Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Sorry to hear about your wife, glad you both had the good sense to get to the ER. Prayers coming your way and wishing the best for your spouse.
Prayers for a quick and complete recovery.
Prayers sent for you all, from us in N.C.
Posted By: wink_man Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent and I'm sure she will have a quick recovery.
Posted By: Waders Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
I really like the fact that God can hear my prayer for Mrs. Cariboujack and know exactly who I mean!

Blessings on your wife, sir.
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent from NC Marlin.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Roger that.
Posted By: kandpand Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Praying
Prayers sent from Michigan!
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done
Posted By: memtb Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21

Prayers are offered, for strength and quick and complete recovery! memtb
Posted By: bbassi Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Sent up for her sir.
Done
Prayers sent
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Praying for God's healing.
Posted By: benchman Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done
Thank you.

Prayers for your wife, Cariboujack.

Please keep us updated. smile
Prayers sent !
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa. Let her know that people care.
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent
Posted By: Rooney Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers from Manitoba offered for healing, speedy recovery and peace for you CJ.
Prayers sent
Posted By: leesway2 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent for your wife,you and the Drs working on her.
Prayers sent,with all my best for a quick recovery.
Posted By: kenacp Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers on the way!
Posted By: SKane Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Oh heck! Done!
Posted By: Rug3 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Just prayed. Will continue.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent for both Mr. and Mrs. Jack!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done!
Posted By: ISRO Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done Jack
Posted By: 4xbear Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
You have them from here!
Posted By: acy Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done. Don't stop praying.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Done, keep it going
Posted By: JeffP Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Her name?
Posted By: 35 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Wishing Her a speedy recovery !!
Originally Posted by JeffP
Her name?

Linda

She had to spend the night in the emergency room, but now she has a room, so I guess they are planning on keeping her for a couple more days. At least she should sleep better. They said there were no beds taken due to covid, but mersa is still a problem.

We've been hearing about how hospitals are short on rooms. I suspect it's because they are now only putting one person in a room. The last few times I've been in a hospital probably 3 or 4 times in 5 years, I was the only person in the room, so it's nothing new really.
Posted By: Deans Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/03/21
Prayers sent.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Done.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Prayers being offered up for your wife from myself and my family.

Lynn
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Prayers done.

Great to see you back, Miss Lynn.
May God return your wife to a normal portion of health. Have faith.
Prayers for all involved
Wives are precious, prayers sent.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Prayers sent
Posted By: Scotty Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Praying.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Thank you.

Caribou jack,

I will certainly pray for her right now.

Just a couple of things that I will add if that's ok with you?
I mean this sincerely and the Lord says to love our neighbors as ourselves. I would want my neighbor to share this with me if in your shoes.

There's friends and family of them who were hospitalized and given the various covid shots.
The patients aren't given a choice. They must authoritatively refuse if they don't want the prescribed hospital decree$. Some are administered while they are asleep and without their consent.
This is why a 24 hour family rep is so important. Someone like yourself who will question everything that is offered before given. Some family member who is forthright enough to say NO when appropriate. None of the hospital staff can take this role.
You probably know this by now, but for those who don't, one of the common causes of blood clots in the lungs and elsewhere are the covid shots. I'm not assuming that she took it. It's none of our business. I just think that you and others would like to know that many physicians are reporting this fact.

A physician recently answered a question in one of my classes. She was asked what is the most common cause of abnormal clotting ie. strokes and embolisms. In a nutshell, the answer might surprise some who think that it's a deficiency in warfarin or one of the other anticoagulants/ blood thinners.
The response was , "dehydration."

I'm not saying that this is the protocol for your wife.
Just be aware that.most.of us are dehydrated and as we age that thirst mechanism declines. If we wait until we get thirsty to decide when/ how much water to drink, we are pretty dry. So, my take away is to start my day with a couple of quarts of purified water. Then I try to keep to a schedule more through the day between meals.

Lastly is the blessing offered to all in my signature.
If you are on a phone, you have to turn it sideways to see them.

Prayerfully,

Happy Camper

I share these thoughts and also give prayers for your wife.

There are so many media-ignored, anecdotal stories of blood clots and organ failure (can also be initiated by clots in the micro vasculature) after both Covid and the various vac’s. Who knows how many stories don’t get out by any means?

Amy way, God is sovereign.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
We pray for her complete recovery.
Praying
Posted By: rc82bttb Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Done, wishing her the best!
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21

🙏🙏🙏
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Done…
Posted By: pahick Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Sent!
I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I was just able to pick her up from the hospital and bring her home. She will be taking Eliquis for a while, but is feeling much better. Interestingly enough I have a friend who's gone through the same thing in the last 10 days. Makes me think the vaccination may be involved, whether the cause or just a precursor is unknown.
Posted By: g5m Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Done.
I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I was just able to pick her up from the hospital and bring her home. She will be taking Eliquis for a while, but is feeling much better. Interestingly enough I have a friend who's gone through the same thing in the last 10 days. Makes me think the vaccination may be involved, whether the cause or just a precursor is unknown.

Good news! Glad she is better.

I am so very happy to hear that your wife is doing better and back home, Cariboujack!
The Lord has shown much kindness.
I see that you have many friends and medical professionals pulling for you as well.

Please send her our regards.

HC
Not a doubt about it. There are some prayer warriors on here, for which I am grateful.

Actually it was quite a trip. 5 days before taking her to the emergency room, I had to go in Cody Wyoming for a kidney stone. It's amazing how fast those can come on. I think this one was either my 4th or 5th. The pain is horrible. FWIW Cody has a very good emergency room.
Good that she is doing better and back home where she can get the best care in the world.
Time for prayers of thanksgiving! Great news that she’s out and on the mend.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/04/21
Good news CJ, glad she's on the mend.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/05/21

Glad to hear that, Marlin. I hope and pray that she continues to improve.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/05/21

Good to hear that some progress is being made toward her recovery. Best wishes.
Absolutely Prayers coming hang in there buddy.
Not a doubt about it. There are some prayer warriors on here, for which I am grateful.

Actually it was quite a trip. 5 days before taking her to the emergency room, I had to go in Cody Wyoming for a kidney stone. It's amazing how fast those can come on. I think this one was either my 4th or 5th. The pain is horrible. FWIW Cody has a very good emergency room.

Glad she's doing better, and you too sir.

Take care.
Glad to hear she's home. Prayers from here.
Put her to bed, and let her rest. Take over the household for a bit.
Rest, and hydration are what she needs. Peace and quiet can't hurt. smile
Cariboujack,

Just saw this. Prayers for your wife’s and your own quick recoveries! This aging thing is a battle all it’s own.
Prayers, I hope she recovers quickly.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Need prayers for my wife - 06/05/21
Cariboujack,

You got it, man.
Good Luck, you got them coming your way.
© 24hourcampfire