Home
He usually has very interesting content. great stuff and studies on ivermectin

Great video! Once I started watching it I had to watch the whole thing (a little at a time). It's not just about Ivermectin. Everybody should watch all of it to see how badly our medical "experts" around the world screwed up the COVID-19 response/treatment and it's not over yet. I can't believe it's still on YouTube. If YouTube takes it down you can find the info at:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/
Tag
For 18 months on this and other forums farmers would post the labels on their jugs of ivermectin “kills all corona viri”

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
For 18 months on this and other forums farmers would post the labels on their jugs of ivermectin “kills all corona viri”

CDC, FDA and democrats don't want you to know this. They can't push there vacancies on you
Wife and ! were given Ivermectin when in the hospital for the China virus.I'll say it works!
You can call the people on this forum a lot of things, but you can't call them wormy!
Going to take a while to watch all of it.
Out doctor told us that if we even suspected we had Covid, call him and he’d get us a prescription for it.
Originally Posted by ribka
He usually has very interesting content. great stuff and studies on ivermectin

He just did a podcast this afternoon that I think you might find equally interesting.
© 24hourcampfire