Home
https://texasscorecard.com/state/george-p-bush-announces-bid-for-attorney-general/

After weeks of speculation, Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush officially announced his intention to challenge Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in the 2022 Republican primary.

Bush made the announcement at an event in Austin on Wednesday evening.

A member of the Bush political dynasty, George P. Bush is the son of former Florida governor and former presidential hopeful Jeb Bush and the grandson of former president George H.W. Bush. He is also the only Bush to currently hold political office.

Ahead of the announcement, Bush participated in an interview with KXAN News, in which he took aim at Paxton.

“We need an attorney general that’s focused on the job instead of trying to stay out of jail,” said Bush.

Additionally, Bush says he discussed the possibility of his candidacy with Gov. Greg Abbott before making his decision.

“I’ve talked with him several times through the session and also in response to the scandal that broke late last year—and he was positive. He said he’s going to stay out of the race. He, you know, obviously has a lot on his plate with respect to ongoing special session items that he has prioritized,” said Bush.

Bush was elected land commissioner in 2014, the same year Paxton took office, and was re-elected in 2018 despite opposition in the Republican primary.

During his time in office, Bush has repeatedly stoked the ire of grassroots conservatives over his plans to “reimagine the Alamo” and move the Alamo Cenotaph—measures that were ultimately defeated by citizen actions.

Bush has been weighing a run for attorney general since at least October, after a number of incumbent Ken Paxton’s lieutenants alleged he violated the law and announced their intent to work with law enforcement to hold him accountable.

Paxton, however, alleges it is his employees who are in the wrong.

“They disagreed with me on certain matters, which, of course, is fine. Indeed, I always encourage robust debate and discussion among my senior staff. But rather than asking clarifying questions seeking to understand my decision-making, they sought to depose me, cooking up false allegations and trying to attack me in the court of public opinion. They have failed in the their desperate bid,” Paxton said on Wednesday shortly before Bush’s announcement.

In response to Bush’s announcement, Paxton’s campaign pointed toward his record in office.

“From defeating Joe Biden’s dangerous executive order halting deportations of illegal aliens, to his willingness to stand up for secure elections, Ken Paxton has been and will continue to be the tip of the spear in protecting President Trump’s America First principles.”

Paxton’s team also added that “even Mr. Bush publicly acknowledges there is no more conservative fighter than Attorney General Ken Paxton.”

----------------------------------------------------------

This little jackass has been working his way up the political ladder for years with the help of a bunch of country club Republican schitheads. Don't ever forget that he's a stalker:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/george-p-bush/george-p-bush-stalking-758409

Back when he was a Rice University student, Bush was investigated for burglary and criminal mischief related to a 4 AM visit to the Miami home of his ex, Cristina Cohen, and her parents.

A Miami-Dade Police Department report includes an account of the December 31, 1994 incident provided to cops by Murry Cohen, Cristina’s father.

According to Cohen, Bush--wearing black shorts and no shirt--arrived at the residence and “went to his daughter’s bedroom window,” pulled it open, and “pushed the screen inward.” As Bush was “climbing in the window,” Murry Cohen awoke and spotted the trespasser. A neighbor of the Cohens also spotted Bush trying to get into the residence and began to argue with him.

With his intrusion thwarted, Bush “backed out of the window.” Cohen reported seeing Bush then “jump into a vehicle and flee.” But he would not be gone for long.

Bush returned to the home 20 minutes later and drove his car through the Cohens’s yard, causing damage to about 80 feet of the lawn.

When police arrived at the residence, the Cohens identified Bush as the perpetrator. Cristina Cohen explained that she used to date Bush, but that they “have been separated for 1-1/2 years.” She added that Bush “has been a problem ever since they broke up.”

After the Cohens provided police with Bush’s home address, an officer went to the residence and “spoke to him and parents.” But since Murry Cohen did not want to press charges, Bush “was not arrested on the scene,” according to the police report.

When police checked back with Cohen several days later, he told a detective that he was not interested in pursuing charges against Bush, “and that he wanted the matter resolved.” Cohen then signed a non-prosecution form.

A month before his son attempted the illegal bedroom incursion, Jeb Bush lost the Florida governor’s race to incumbent Democrat Lawton Chiles (Bush won the governorship four years later, in 1998).

George P. Bush’s campaign web site describes him as “part of the next generation of Texas leaders…a successful businessman, philanthropist, civic leader and veteran dedicated to advancing conservative values.” The married Fort Worth resident and his wife are expecting their first child this summer.
That sumbitch shoulda never been elected to land commissioner either.

No More Bush(es)!!

mad
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No More Bush(es)!!

mad

100%

I sure did not vote for him.

ya!

GWB
He needs to choke on a pepper.
Originally Posted by geedubya

No More Bush(es)!!

mad

100%

ya!

GWB

Aphuckingmen...
Fug bush
I won't support him and won't vote for another Bush for love nor money. We're done here.

P Bush is a counterfeit S.O.B. we don't need him. Rio7
Originally Posted by rainshot
I won't support him and won't vote for another Bush for love nor money. We're done here.

Hopefully enough Texans are of the same mind as you and I!

Let him go to work in the private sector.

It is time to end that dynasty!

ya!

GWB
That’s just what Texas needs… 😂 Say no to Bush
I ain't voting for him, he can go pound sand.
just what Texas needs. Another RINO, left wing supporting anti gun Bush family member
The RNC will back him, big time.

He is a Democrat in disguise, so the DNC will also back him.''

Election fraud isn't as bad in TX as it is in other Republican run States, but bad enough with all the Illegals voting that he will get the nod in the primary and prolly lose in the general.
This melon head is Jeb's fruit?

"Please clap."
The Bush family in politics is like a bad case of the crabs, you just can't seem to get rid of them.
Bush 1 gave us the Clintons,and Bush2 gave us Obama. I'm way past done with them.
It will be hard for him to win this area i think.

There are a lot of good folks that are upset for what he did and tried to do with the Alamo.
I’m pretty happy with our AG. The Democrats are not as they are out to get him. Much like they are doing Trump.
Hasbeen
Well...just as long as he is a Republican....I am fine with it.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Bastid!
So, instead of landholding Royalty, castles, serfs, and all that.................we get.............................

Political dynasties.

I wonder how that's working out? whistle
If i lived in Texas i wouldn't vote for him.Matter of fact i wouldn't for no Bush have never been a fan of them.
Let him run and get his wrinkly RINO butt kicked in the primary.
I'll never, ever vote again for anyone in the Bush clan.
this country needs more bush's in office like it needs more clintons. those koksuckers need to drop off the face of the earth
Personally, I'm all for spontaneous combustion. Televised would be nice.
Yepper, his hands-off handling of the Alamo was a disaster, and I ain’t just talking the Cenotaph, tried to be a politician in a situation that needed a passion to drive the project.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Bush 1 gave us the Clintons,and Bush2 gave us Obama. I'm way past done with them.

There ain't a dime's worth of difference in any of the above.

ALL deep staters.
I'm not voting for him.
Came here to bash his family, dynasty, .........

Y on all beat me too it.

After the last two elections,
I don't even trust a can of (Bush's) beans.

No More Bush(es)!!

mad

^^^This.^^^ Not to mention trying to Fuqk up the Alamo. 😡
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
He needs to choke on a pepper.

LOL ! Yep !
We only need remember the past 20 years. If we do we should fully understand that there's no reason to elect a Bush, Cheney, or Clinton to a public office. It's that cut and dry.
I was amazed all of GWB’s political career and personal life wasn’t seen for what the truth and reality was by native Texans. A spoilt brat, draft dodging war monger, wanted amnesty open borders. Guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Don’t give me that chit about GHB being a war hero. He saved his own ass and to hell with the other two on board who died. They’re not even Texans to start with, damn Yankees from Connecticut. Damn Rino’s the whole damn bunch. Hope they burn in hell. Caused a lot of good patriots to die needlessly in a 20yr. war.
MAGA Trump has more talent and balls in his little toe than the whole damn bunch.
Rove's Last Gasp
A special song written just for the Bushes......

You would think he'd still have a bunch of family money from grandpas days using the CIA to run cocaine.

I still think GHWB tried to pull an LBJ and kill Ronald Reagan. Too connected to the trigger man to ignore it.
Bush family is dirty and corrupt going way back. They're good friends with the Clinton's and Obamas but the left still attacked GW like crazy. You think they'd figure out compassionate conservatism, trying to buy and bribe voters, will never work as well for the right.

Bb

No More Bush(es)!!

mad

100%

ya!

GWB

+1
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Bastid!

Globalist scum are globalist scum regardless of party. They all need to be in the bottom of a trench.
Familial dynasties are not good for American politics and I don't care if it is the Kennedys, the Bushes, the Clintons, the Cuomos, the Murkowskis etc... No single family should hold sway on the American people for any extended length of time.
That is why we need term limits on all elected officials, period.
If slaves great great great great great great great grandchildren can hold on to the past....

We have no reason to ever stand behind a bush.

Ever.
[Linked Image from assets.teenvogue.com]
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The Bush family in politics is like a bad case of the crabs, you just can't seem to get rid of them.

Worse, crabs are easy, just shave one side, then light the other side on fire, when they run out of the flames to the bald side, stab them with an ice pick.
Originally Posted by auk1124

is that him in the monkey suit?
Originally Posted by rem141r

Maggots all.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maggots all.

That babe on the far right with just her hair and shoes visible is Melanie Trump

Maggots all.

.. and this site was pathetically all Bush all of the time, at one time.
Originally Posted by add

Maggots all.

Thanks to Donald J Trump, they and the entire Republican Establishment have been exposed.
Never thought I would ever agree with this ignoramus but........

And yes, I voted for all of the Bushes. Never again.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Thanks to Donald J Trump, they and the entire Republican Establishment have been exposed.

Well... many of us knew all along.
Originally Posted by add

Maggots all.

The Bush family were never anything but profiteers.
I got this spam e-mail from that SOB this morning:

Hi Friend,

I’m George P. Bush. I want to make sure that we keep the radical liberals in Washington, OUT OF TEXAS. They want complete and total control of our country, and I’m here to tell you that I’m fighting against their dangerous and radical rhetoric every single day.

I’ve dedicated my life to public service. Before receiving my law degree, I served as a public school teacher, then served in Afghanistan, and most recently as the 28th Texas Land Commissioner.

And I’m 100% committed to protecting our conservative values and Texas way of life from the radical left.

You’ll be hearing from my team soon, but first I just wanted to confirm your communication preferences and make sure you have all the correct information so you never miss an update from my team.

I’m not asking for your money. I just want to make sure you’re on our team as we prepare to Keep Texas Red and keep the left OUT of our great state.

Friend, I’m honored to have you on my team. We’re in this together.

Thanks,

George P. Bush

No More Bush(es)!!

mad

100%

ya!

GWB

Me neither.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Hindsight is 20/20. I voted for both Bushes twice. Still was the best choice at the time. Needless to say they were both a great disappointment. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by Stophel

Hindsight is 20/20. I voted for both Bushes twice. Still was the best choice at the time. Needless to say they were both a great disappointment. Hasbeen

True.

And Romney. sick mad

I'm getting tired of the choices... The lesser of two evils.
The Bush organization has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Traitorous bastards.

Bush Foundation Bankrolled By CCP
Originally Posted by rte
The Bush organization has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Traitorous bastards.

Bush Foundation Bankrolled By CCP

From the Axios report in your link:

https://www.axios.com/scoop-bush-fa...86e7d7a-36c3-471b-a582-31b0c2e50eeb.html

Founder and chairman Neil Bush, George H.W. Bush's third son, blamed pro-democracy demonstrations in Hong Kong on "outside influence" in 2019 remarks at a conference organized by a division of the Chinese foreign ministry. The remarks were widely circulated by state-run media.

Some American complaints about Chinese human rights abuses, mass surveillance and foreign influence campaigns are "based on half-truths or all out fake news," (Neil) Bush said at 2019 forum in Hong Kong organized by CUSEF's Tung.

(Neil) Bush has longstanding business ties in the country. Chinese executives at a real estate investment firm he runs illegally steered $1.3 million to a super PAC supporting his brother Jeb Bush's 2016 presidential campaign.
© 24hourcampfire