Home
Posted By: kwg020 We are Americans - 06/07/21
I believe you all know this guy. It's time to fix your bayonets. Compare this with the Lincoln Project video I just posted.
kwg
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
Unfortunately, I would not consider all residents in the country Americans.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
The guy tells it like he is preaching in an old time black Baptist church. I like the tone of his voice and what he says. For a contrast look at my post The Lincoln Project.

kwg
Posted By: 5thShock Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
Doesn't have to be all. A third, solid, was good enough once.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
I like that guy. I'd vote for him. That's the kind of unifying action oriented leadership we need. It may be the black Republicans that have to lead us in this fight because so many of the white leaders are neutered by the pc woke mob. Too many on the right are too passive because it's in our nature to live and let live. We are in the midst of a marxist revolution.

Bb
Posted By: 5thShock Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
Being a black conservative is not a life for weaklings. They learn things about the cost of following the truth of their convictions that are not taught to everybody. Makes for good political timber I think.
Posted By: g5m Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
Originally Posted by kwg020
The guy tells it like he is preaching in an old time black Baptist church. I like the tone of his voice and what he says. For a contrast look at my post The Lincoln Project.

kwg

That's here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...67/from-the-lincoln-project#Post16150567
Posted By: gunzo Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
Damnit I like that guy.

Loved his speech to his city council a few years ago. Now this, a good speech IMO. No, great speech. Probably has writers now, but they surely can match the persona he became known for.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: We are Americans - 06/07/21
Likes an old negroid spiritual...
© 24hourcampfire