Home
Posted By: Oldman03 No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Just about every morning I check out the Campfire and Fox News. There has been a 'box' on the Fox New site requesting that I disable my adblocker, but you could hit the 'x' and it would go away. This morning, there is a new 'box' that you cant 'x' out. Only way to view Fox News is to disable the adblocker.

So, no more Fox News for me.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I gave up watching the news years ago.

24 news is unhealthy.
Posted By: vbshootinrange Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

I watch News Max exclusively.

BEST, REAL news available!

Virgil B.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I agree Oldman. My position is that I'll watch what I choose, and NOT watch what I choose. The latter includes ads. So...if a website says that the price of viewing it is to see ads, I say the price is too high. That also goes for mandatory subscriptions or entering any personal info to view. Automatic disqualifiers.
Posted By: pete53 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
no news here anymore period . plus i now carry all the time, if i need to know the weather or time i will find my phone.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Save for Tucker, Faux has become intolerable.
Posted By: EdM Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Never watched FOX news. I'll watch a bit of the local (Spokane) news while up here. It's off when they start any national stuff.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This. And I only see Tucker on the internet. I cancelled my TV service after election night.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
LOL, the irony is that you are part of the problem. One of the major reasons that objective news and journalism has become so untrustworthy is because too many people think it should be free. So now the media just panders to the demographic that will allow them an income stream.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
You can watch all that kind of junk on rumble now without supporting youtube.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This. And I only see Tucker on the internet. I cancelled my TV service after election night.

Are you and Birdie related ?
Grins

If it wasn’t for the various movie channels many of us would have canceled tv service long ago.
Posted By: Redneck Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

Virgil B.
I use OAN.. FOX has been dead to me for a couple years now - especially when they hired that total pos Donna B...
Posted By: stevelyn Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

Gutfeld is good too.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by Redneck

Virgil B.
I use OAN.. FOX has been dead to me for a couple years now - especially when they hired that total pos Donna B...

DUDE !!

Fair and balanced reporting!!
Grins
Posted By: rainshot Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
The only news I want to watch is democrats and republican enablers being arrested for Treason.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I stopped when they went left in 2020 at election time
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
When Liz Cheney gets fired from Congress, Paul Ryan will hire her to spew her vomit on Fox News. Bet on it.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Gutfeld is good too.

TRUE!
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
ran into the same thing with regards to the ad blocker pop up. I did not go there much anyway, and won't miss it
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I believe I have misled you good gentlemen.... I said 'watch' when I should have said 'read' the news. Now Fox wont let me read the news unless I disable my adblocker. Not gonna happen.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I agree Oldman. My position is that I'll watch what I choose, and NOT watch what I choose. The latter includes ads. So...if a website says that the price of viewing it is to see ads, I say the price is too high. That also goes for mandatory subscriptions or entering any personal info to view. Automatic disqualifiers.

That should also go for web sites that load 45-60 mins of video on every click unless you have a PC running to kill em. Cant use a ipad,tablet or phone unless you wanna pay for the data use.like Carbon sucks azz TV
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Haven't watched Fox since Jan 6th.

Real Americas Voice, OAN, First, Blaze Live, Newsmax are where the real news resides.
Posted By: Slavek Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Redneck

Virgil B.

DUDE !!

Fair and balanced reporting!!
Grins

Many do not want actual news, but someone to hold their hand and reinforce their own point of view.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I knew Fox was suspect when they hired the worm Paul Ryan. I made it a point to never watch Wallace or Brazille.
Hasbeen
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Just about every morning I check out the Campfire and Fox News. There has been a 'box' on the Fox New site requesting that I disable my adblocker, but you could hit the 'x' and it would go away. This morning, there is a new 'box' that you cant 'x' out. Only way to view Fox News is to disable the adblocker.

Same for me.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I watch or listen to Varney of Fox Business in the morning then nothing.
Posted By: crshelton Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
FOX must be owned and managed by liberals. I gave up on watching them years ago.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Not watched a minute of Fox News since election night.

Don't plan to either.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
FFNC
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I was nearly done with Fox when Megyn Kelly went full anti-Trump in '16, and the network hyped up her anti-Trump stance.

What put the final nail in the coffin was election night '18, when the GOP lost the House and Chris Wallace and Donna Brazile were figuratively high fiving each other and gloating about how the Dems would now stop the Trump agenda.

2020 was the icing on the cake. Canning Trish Regan on FBN when she dared to question the Covid narrative in April, then muzzling Tucker in the summer was it for me. I was done with them before election night '20, but their bias didn't surprise me at all.

FBN canned Lou Dobbs earlier this year. Other than Tucker and Gutfeld, Fox and FBN have noithing of interest to me.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Gutfeld is good too.

TRUE!

Was he the wanker that wanted a guilty verdict on Chauvin so' we's can start healing as a nation?

That guy?
Posted By: slumlord Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Adblock or not to Adblock

Never knew it caused so much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

Grins

If it wasn’t for the various movie channels many of us would have canceled tv service long ago.

I have cancelled ALL TV in my house 6 years ago. I have found that there is more quality time form me, my readings & my hobbies. I turn on the TV ONLY when there is a major storm moving through to keep track of possible tornados, other than that I don't care.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Listen to Fox News on the radio at the top of the hour...... it sounds like all the rest of the stations, bsing us 24 7
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Subscribe to Epoch Time on line; it's the most dependable outlet I have found
Posted By: GeoW Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I gave up watching the news years ago.

24 news is unhealthy.

This^
Posted By: GeoW Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

More rotten pablum.. mostly lies.
Fox lost me when they called Arizona for Biden with less than 1 percent of the votes in.

One America News is the one to watch now.

Mike
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Ding ding. This is what I do, oldtrapper. I even pay for it.

Gutfeld is good too.

TRUE!

Was he the wanker that wanted a guilty verdict on Chauvin so' we's can start healing as a nation?

That guy?

Yep.

That guy.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

Grins

I got sick of it and canceled Directv a couple of years ago. You'd be pretty entertained when one of those bird dogs at Sam's says something to me about Directv.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Most, including Fox, have become infotainment.

All are so politicized its near impossible to find good reporting. You have to research multiple resources on any headline reported to extract anything resembling the truth anymore.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I read lots of news outlets junk! Know your enemies! If anyone only reads one networks news, how the hell can they know what the enemy is up too? Be assured, no net work tells the whole story, just their spin on some stories!
Posted By: scrooster Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

They just gave us (veterans) a free year of Fox News and Fox Nation so I guess that's not showing-up yet on my end ... and I use Brave browser with an add blocker.

But when this subscription runs-out and if they force tracking .... I'll quit reading their articles.

In the meantime might I suggest citizenfreepress.com and revolver.news and rantingly.com as potential aggregate sites from which you may wish to glean your daily news? It's what I do and it's fast, efficient and painless.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Haven't watched Fox since Jan 6th.

Real Americas Voice, OAN, First, Blaze Live, Newsmax are where the real news resides.

Newsmax cut Trump too, accusing him of starting the capital riots as did Gutfield and Laura.

Tucker has been kicking some Ds lately but they all avoid the forensic.
Posted By: CraigD Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I need Fox News about as much as I need the NBA or the NFL. Fugg em...
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

99% of Fox blows. Its soundbytecrap. Strike that. it was soundbyte crap 10 years ago, which is about the last time I watched them.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

99% of Fox blows. Its soundbytecrap. Strike that. it was soundbyte crap 10 years ago, which is about the last time I watched them.

And eff sean hannity too.

And the UN. Eff them.
Posted By: ringworm Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I turned off FOX when they called Arizona and haven't turned it back on since.
OAN
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

FUX FOX !
Posted By: OldHat Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21

You are using the wrong ad blocker. use uBlock Origin.

It's easy to get rid of carbontv with that ad blocker too.
Originally Posted by ringworm
I turned off FOX when they called Arizona and haven't turned it back on since.
OAN

I turned them off when it became apprnt that they parrot the R party line inste4ad of questioning their BS as well. RHINO lvoers, non conservative R whores. Better htan the lefts version/cnn, but still not worth a nickel of my time.
Posted By: OldHat Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
I really only watch Tucker on Youtube. Tucker really disappointed me when he let the election fly by with out much of a fight, but he has definitely been on fire lately!
Posted By: rem141r Re: No more Fox News - 06/08/21
i get all my news from walter cronkite.
Posted By: reivertom Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21
There's only a few I watch on there anymore. You can see them on Youtube.
Posted By: reivertom Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by rem141r
i get all my news from walter cronkite.

The originator of "fake news".
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21
More state controlled media.

Or media controlled state.

Either way, turn it all off.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21
i ran into that this morning too, so screw them. I think their ratings must be down.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21

Gutfeld is good too.

TRUE!

That guy?

Yep.

That guy.

Well,,,the scab fell off the wound last week in Minneapolis.

A new healing is now in order,
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
More state controlled media.

Or media controlled state.

Either way, turn it all off.

Yessir.
As Huey P Long said, “ high popalorum and low popahiram”.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: No more Fox News - 06/09/21
I can still X out the box asking me to disable Adblocker with no problem.
© 24hourcampfire