Home
Posted By: Oldman03 Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Said this last night.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-k...-pony-feelings-hurt-over-covid-criticism

JOHN KENNEDY: Every time I’m asked about Dr. Fauci I say the same thing. I know Dr. Fauci. I like Dr. Fauci. I respect Dr. Fauci. But Dr. Fauci needs to cut the crap. This is not about Dr. Fauci. It's not about his feelings. I am sorry if his feelings were hurt. Maybe he ought to buy an emotional support pony. We are not debating dance moves on TikTok. We are talking about millions of human lives. Here’s what we know. Dr. Fauci gave a lot of U.S. taxpayer money to the Wuhan lab for Chinese scientists to research bat coronaviruses. Neither Dr. Fauci nor any of his people can guarantee us that the Chinese scientists didn't use that money to do gain of function research and turn a normal virus into a supercharged virus. They were not monitored. It's not like it hasn't happened before. Since 1992, there have been 11 different experiments, widely reported, in which scientists throughout the world have taken a normal virus and turned it into a supercharged pathogen. Number 2, the bio security at the Wuhan lab sucked. Chinese has a history of lab leaks. 1977, 2004 and 2019. Also. Since day 1, Dr. Fauci and his expert friends have told us, look, the virus occurred naturally. It jumped from a bat to a host and then to human beings. Well, it's been a year. Where is the proof? Where is the smoking bat? Do you really think if China could prove this virus occurred naturally in nature it would withhold that evidence? No it would scream it from the rooftop to get the world off its back.

Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Love that response
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
I wish we had more like him!
Posted By: wldthg Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
We need about 50 of him in the Senate and House--- Good man
Posted By: yobuck Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Problem is that he has been there so long he knows alot about everything and everybody.
Same reason Hoover stayed so long.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by yobuck
Problem is that he has been there so long he knows alot about everything and everybody.

You speaking of Fauci or Kennedy ?
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
He's got to be speaking about Fauci, because Kennedy is in his first term.
I'm from North Dakota Kennedy is great he says what he thinks and his old school country wisdom is refreshing. One quite stands out " he flipflops more then à catfish on the bank".
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
You ain’t got a friggin clue reference which Kennedy! This Kennedy is from Louisiana……not Mass.!!
#4 rebar comes to mind.
I know he's from Louisiana the accent kinda gives him away.
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21

Senator Kennedy is the best and smartest guy in all of Washington.

Imagine if he were president of the USA, can't envision any world leader outfoxing the guy.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
I like the beginning which is typical southern passive aggressive......sort of like starting a cut down with "Bless his heart". " I like Dr. fauci ".....then calls him everything but a milk cow.
A politician named Kennedy, that I agree with, that isn't a complete POS!
What happens next?
Posted By: Cluggins Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
All theater. Let me know when he accomplishes something.
He's saying things alot of legislators won't. What have you accomplished for your country other then your négative talking points.
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by Cluggins

It's not theater when it's the truth. Today in Washington, telling the truth is quite an accomplishment.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by yobuck

You speaking of Fauci or Kennedy ?

Haha. Yep.
I only wish the Cajun Kennedy would ask Faukki if Zero lifted restrictions on gain of function research 11 days before Trump took office.
Originally Posted by ruraldoc
Originally Posted by Cluggins

It's not theater when it's the truth. Today in Washington, telling the truth is quite an accomplishment.

Yes, in fact, a revolutionary event.

The ground work must be made, before the headstones can be laid. RC.
Good point Obamas great work.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
A politician named Kennedy, that I agree with, that isn't a complete POS!
What happens next?

I know, it's like the whole freaking world is upside down! Boys are girls and girls are boys, and there some out there that claim to be both or neither; plus there's a conservative Senator Kennedy. I am so confused I don't know whether to crap or go blind.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Sen. Kennedy at it again - 06/10/21
Senator Kennedy is doing a good job.
Former Democrat, basically a populist.
© 24hourcampfire