Home
Posted By: viking IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Still haven’t got mine. Anyone else not received theirs yet? I am like WTF, it was filed in March. I received my ND state refund almost immediately. Says it’s pending or some chit.

And a hardy GFY to the usual bastards that chime in about paying in. Good for you, blah blah blah. I have the max held out all the time, but that’s about to change.

I am cranky this morning (0300 wake up). Stormed all night and not much sleep...
Posted By: elkaddict Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
I’m still waiting on 2019….as well. IRS is radio silent.
Posted By: saddlering Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Got the State back, 2 months ago but still waiting on the Fed!
Posted By: mikieb Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
They are recalculating your return to take the $600 back that you got last summer.... that is what is taking so long... The IRS is REALLY slow at math.
Posted By: viking Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
I figured with all the illegals pouring in, they have diverted our refunds to the bastards.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
I filed in late Feb and got the refund a week later. Granted, mine is very simple, standard deduction, and e-filed by TurboTax.
Posted By: pullit Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Just check to make sure, but I got mine back toward the end of April
Mine was filled by turbo tax.
Posted By: deltakid Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
IRS is too busy plotting and planning their attacks on the real taxpayers, courtesy Slo Jo and the Ho.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Filed mine back in March as well and still haven’t gotten it or state. E filed through turbo tax as well.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Can't help you, but they had no problem cashing my state and federal checks within 48 hrs.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by viking
Still haven’t got mine. Anyone else not received theirs yet? I am like WTF, it was filed in March. I received my ND state refund almost immediately. Says it’s pending or some chit.

And a hardy GFY to the usual bastards that chime in about paying in. Good for you, blah blah blah. I have the max held out all the time, but that’s about to change.

I am cranky this morning (0300 wake up). Stormed all night and not much sleep...

Nope. Still haven't gotten it. When I do the inquiry about it at their website, it says they are still evaluating it, or some crap.
Posted By: coyotewacker Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Filed late February as I do every year for the past 50 + years haven't received it yet.....been checking twice a week for the past 3 weeks ....just changed my deductions for next year I'am going to pay on the last day f$ck them....rather pay several thousand than be owed......
I figured with all the illegals pouring in, they have diverted our refunds to the bastards.

All they do is add more numbers to the computerized ledger when they need to make payouts. They don't have to actually have it in reserve to give out like in the old days of the gold standard. It's essentially limitless. Of course, the more they increase the total on the ledger, the less each dollar becomes worth. But that's how the scam works. Has since 1971 when Nixon divorced the dollar from gold to fund foreign adventurism.
I always have the max withheld, what do y’all recommend to kinda even it out. 0 to a 1?
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
When I sent them an E-check this year, it was cashed within two days.

Funny how much quicker they are at processing payments than they are at processing refunds.
Posted By: KenMi Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Filed Feb. 16. Got refund 10 days ago but they F'd up and adjusted it down $1700 wrong. Sent the notice to the accountant, she said everything was filed correctly. Sent a letter of dispute, so it will probably be 2-3 months more for the remainder. Tried calling several times but their lines are always shut down.

They are sending out tons of adjustment letters this year, hoping people will think they are correct. Incompetent, crooked bastards.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Our accountant had never, in her 30 years, seen so many changes made to tax law made during tax season.

She said it was unprecedented....and retarded.

Sums up Biden well.
Posted By: elkchsr Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Same boat here. Filed in March and it says they are still evaluating. No idea when we might see it.
Posted By: pullit Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Are y'all getting a "true check" or direct deposit? Maybe the hold up is in the "true check"?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
I always have the max withheld, what do y’all recommend to kinda even it out. 0 to a 1?

There are forms to figure out your withholding. I always like to owe at the end but less than $1000 or less than 10% of total tax owed. This allows me to avoid underpayment penalties and not give Uncle Sugar an interest free loan. I'd rather have that $999/10% making money for me for 15.5mos before giving the devil his due.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
When I sent them an E-check this year, it was cashed within two days.

Funny how much quicker they are at processing payments than they are at processing refunds.

This is a first for me. Usually, my refund arrives within a month. I filed in early March.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Refund?🤬
Posted By: hanco Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
We had to pay so you all could get a refund?
Originally Posted by pullit
Are y'all getting a "true check" or direct deposit? Maybe the hold up is in the "true check"?

I always get mine on a debit card issued by H&R Block. They gave me the card in early March when I filed, and said that I will have the money deposited on it by mid April, the very latest. Nope. Still nothing on it.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I always get mine on a debit card issued by H&R Block. They gave me the card in early March when I filed, and said that I will have the money deposited on it by mid April, the very latest. Nope. Still nothing on it.

Why not get it deposited directly into your account?
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Why not get it deposited directly into your account?

I should, but I would have had to give the accountant my bank data, which I didn't have handy.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by hanco
We had to pay so you all could get a refund?

Thanks Hanco!
Posted By: 300MAG Re: IRS tax refund? - 06/11/21
Re-file using Turbo Tax or one of those types.....make sure to e-File.
© 24hourcampfire