Home
Posted By: Old_Toot Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Reading the Obituary notices in the Baton Rouge newspaper this morning was a listing announcing a Lady’s recent passing.

There’s a picture of the Lady, in her Obituary, wearing her covid mask on her face. I guess we’ll just have to extrapolate out what the dear soul actually looked like.

We’ve gone over the top and right back down to the ground.
Posted By: RicG Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
That is pathetic.
Originally Posted by RicG
That is pathetic.

Ya gotta admit that somebody, some family member who submitted it did have a sense of humor however macabre it might be.
Posted By: slumlord Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Virtuous even after death.

Is this how you wanna be when Jesus comes back?
Posted By: gunswizard Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
If we've gone over the top regarding masks why exactly do you feel the need to be posting about it ? Enough is enough already, masks, vaccine, Dr. Fauci, etc. isn't it about time to let go of this charade ?
Posted By: OldHat Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by gunswizard
If we've gone over the top regarding masks why exactly do you feel the need to be posting about it ? Enough is enough already, masks, vaccine, Dr. Fauci, etc. isn't it about time to let go of this charade ?

lest we think abnormal is normal?
Posted By: Jim1611 Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21

I agree! What we need is for you to start a thread demanding that no thread can be started in regard to the face diaper. Then the world will be a better place.

By the way, exactly why did you click on this thread if you want to move past face diapers?
Posted By: Morewood Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Virtue signaling from the grave.

As usual you’ve missed the point but I do value your input on all matters posted here.

Know that, Mr. Wizard.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates :

Where’s your mask, ma’am ?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates :

Where’s your mask, ma’am ?

But I got the injection......I thought that was better.
That is some kind of funny.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Some folks are equating the bespectacled doctor with Jesus. And the good doctor has proclaimed himself the way, the truth, and the life (not an exact quote).
I find it hilarious.
I'm surprised they didn't put a mask on her for her open casket funeral.
Posted By: Squidge Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Could be as simple as this picture was the last one taken of her before she passed, or maybe she was just ugly and looked much better wearing a mask.
Posted By: SCOOTERBUM Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21

Gunswizdumb,

Really. I guess u don't know that the crap has not yet ended. R U offended by this humor?
Posted By: OldHat Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by Squidge
Could be as simple as this picture was the last one taken of her before she passed, or maybe she was just ugly and looked much better wearing a mask.

Really? An obituary is not a freaking dating opportunity..
Posted By: efw Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21

You can’t make that choice by not clicking on these threads?

If not, maybe you’ve answered your own question?
Posted By: efw Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If it saves just one life…
Posted By: Wannabebwana Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If it saves just one life…

Apparently, it didn’t save her.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
As long as there's Fauci, masks, and vaccines, we're not past it. We're still living with it. You can't write off a biting dog until AFTER he lets go of your butt.
Masks from a Christian perspective.

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...-critique-of-the-coronavirus-maskuerade/
Posted By: g5m Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
If only she hadn't worn the mask---
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I agree! What we need is for you to start a thread demanding that no thread can be started in regard to the face diaper. Then the world will be a better place.

By the way, exactly why did you click on this thread if you want to move past face diapers?

🙄

😂
Originally Posted by Hastings
Some folks are equating the bespectacled doctor with Jesus. And the good doctor has proclaimed himself the way, the truth, and the life (not an exact quote).

I'd like to see if Fauci can walk on water, about half way across the Atlantic would be a good place to drop him off.
Posted By: BobBrown Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611

He's caught up on his gunsmith work orders
.LMAO
Posted By: BobBrown Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/11/21

OLD COOT has been obsessed with face diapers since the very minute Chinamen started eating the raw Wuhanbat.

LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
You can see the Lady’s obit and pic on:

www.2theadvocate.com

Click on Obituaries for today.

I’m thinking a relative maybe had a sense of humor. I have to say that I busted out laughing when I saw it.

I mean no disrespect to the deceased by this.
Posted By: chlinstructor Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21

Another DemoRat gone!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Another DemoRat gone!

I wouldn’t bet on that.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

OLD COOT has been obsessed with face diapers since the very minute Chinamen started eating the raw Wuhanbat.

LOL

Those folks have been eating bats for a very long while.

Street vendors with their charcoal bbq pits are common sights in cities
Posted By: Morewood Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Bizarre to me that her family chose that horrible photo for her obituary. She's at death's door wearing a mask.

Why not a pic of when she was young and pretty and full of life's hopes and dreams? A wedding portrait? Backyard barbeque?

RIP Mrs Falcon
Bizarre to me that her family chose that horrible photo for her obituary. She's at death's door wearing a mask.

Why not a pic of when she was young and pretty and full of life's hopes and dreams? A wedding portrait? Backyard barbeque?

RIP Mrs Falcon

Exactly.

Well said.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
[Linked Image from cache.legacy.net]

https://obits.theadvocate.com/obitu...?n=helen-landry-falcon&pid=198986238

Posted By: Fubarski Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Looks photoshopped.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Looks photoshopped.

I thought so too.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
He neck looks like a road map
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Well, there were street hookers in Memphis wearing Covid masks today. Top that!
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21

LOL

Those folks have been eating bats for a very long while.

Street vendors with their charcoal bbq pits are common sights in cities

Stop trying to prove you’re intelligent. It’s impossible
Looks photoshopped.

Yep. Gotta be.
Looks photoshopped.

Yep. Gotta be.

#FatAndDumbSpeaks
Originally Posted by Hastings

Instead of "and the life" for "and the lie" - and you got it !
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Looks photoshopped.

Yep. Gotta be.

I don’t think it is.
Posted By: uncle joe Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
I just took the dog out back for a squirt and looked out on the lake. Before the developer bought this community I used to look out in the cove in early June and see a mother Mallard and up to a dozen little yellow “fuzzies “ peeping along behind her.
Now there is construction everywhere and lots of “ air b&b’s” and I rarely see a duck anymore.
I wish I had brought my phone out when taking the dog out, it would have been so much better to document the stupidity.
I saw grossly overweight woman from the rental around the corner on a peddle-pontoon bike and three of her offspring on either peddle boats or kayaks. She was wearing a mask and all three spawn were wearing helmets and masks.
My first thought was “ must be from Portland “, my second thought...she probably voted.
Originally Posted by uncle joe
I just took the dog out back for a squirt and looked out on the lake. Before the developer bought this community I used to look out in the cove in early June and see a mother Mallard and up to a dozen little yellow “fuzzies “ peeping along behind her.
Now there is construction everywhere and lots of “ air b&b’s” and I rarely see a duck anymore.
I wish I had brought my phone out when taking the dog out, it would have been so much better to document the stupidity.
I saw grossly overweight woman from the rental around the corner on a peddle-pontoon bike and three of her offspring on either peddle boats or kayaks. She was wearing a mask and all three spawn were wearing helmets and masks.
My first thought was “ must be from Portland “, my second thought...she probably voted.

Actually you were espying bobbrown’s family on their morning outing.

How ironic

How ironic

How moronic.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Highlight of the thread for me so far was the part about "peddle" boats.
Posted By: deflave Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by deflave

You don't really believe in all these restrictions, do you?

I believe that the Flave is looking out for all of his homies and being one gives me great comfort. So few here have the common courtesy to thank you.

I do.

My favorite maskers are those driving alone in a car in the left lane of the interstate texting at 10MPH below the speed of traffic.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
My favorite maskers are those driving alone in a car in the left lane of the interstate texting at 10MPH below the speed of traffic.

Driving, lone maskers are doing so to help overcome the urge to lick the windows...
My favorite maskers are the ones that were scared to death until President Potato Head told them otherwise.
Old Coot is doing his best to butch up now that President Potato Head said it’s OK to go outside. LOL

Lest we forget how stupid you mother fugkers are:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14844445/1
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Looks photoshopped.

Yep. Gotta be.

I don’t think it is.

Thanks for confirming my observation.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Old Coot is doing his best to butch up now that President Potato Head said it’s OK to go outside.

i wonder if there is any correlation between the worry a person felt (feels?) over COVID and the sheer volume of atmosphere his nose sucks up over the course of a day.
Posted By: DBT Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/12/21
Interesting times. I wonder how it's all going to pan out, what the world will look like in the next few years.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/13/21
Old Coot is doing his best to butch up now that President Potato Head said it’s OK to go outside. LOL

Lest we forget how stupid you mother fugkers are:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14844445/1

Lest we forget, indeed, wino.

What’s up for the drunkard tonight, Bob?

Still smarting from your last bitch slapping?

Laffin at your alcoholic dumbass. !
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Morning Laugh Re: Masks - 06/13/21
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Old Coot is doing his best to butch up now that President Potato Head said it’s OK to go outside.

i wonder if there is any correlation between the worry a person felt (feels?) over COVID and the sheer volume of atmosphere his nose sucks up over the course of a day.

I’d say about no more than you gutless, rollover white f’ks have over the course of your ignorant lives.

Glad you asked, Stick.
© 24hourcampfire