Home
Posted By: 300MAG I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Starting feeling sick last night......feeling sick turned into fever, chills, debilitating headaches, sweats and body aches....I am HURTING!!

No respitory issues though...none.

I want to go get tested, but just can't drive with these headaches....they are flat out painful!!!
Posted By: dave7mm Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Best of luck guy.
Hope you feel better soon.
Dave
Get to the local farm store - Ivermectin horse wormer.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Contact a real doctor, and get well soon!
Posted By: 300MAG Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Thanks guys....appreciate it!!
Posted By: Tyrone Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
This is so simple to treat, almost no one cares anymore.

Screw feeding the monster by getting tested, just take the ivermectin. If you don't have 'rona, the ivermectin won't do anything but get rid of intestinal parasites.
Prayers for comforting and healing.
Posted By: slg888 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
You breathe fine so I’d bum a pain killer for headaches and relax till it passes Jeff. Sorry you not feeling good.
Posted By: Brad Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Sorry to hear this.

GET TESTED.

For your own peace of mind and to direct your behavior around others you should know (quarantine, etc.).

Despite the internet Doc's on 24hr, it's not something to fool around with and spread to others.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Get to the local farm store - Ivermectin horse wormer.

This ^^^. Seriously.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Usually the best medicine is to take a ball peen hammer and smash your thumb with it. That will take your mind off the illness and is probably less lethal than injecting yourself with horse wormer that has the medical safety of gamma radiation.
Posted By: dale06 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Agree, most of us don’t have medical degrees.
This ^^^^, plus 2
Originally Posted by HitnRun
injecting yourself with horse wormer

I think it can be had in a paste, which you can squeeze out on your eggs to have for breakfast. Goodbye COVID and parasites both, all in one nutritious meal.
Posted By: deflave Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Call the funeral home and let them know you’re available for pick up.
Welcome to the herd immunity club!!!
#yourownantibodiesnow
#fuggtheDNA/RNAmodifiershotbullschitt
Originally Posted by Brad
Sorry to hear this.

GET TESTED.

For your own peace of mind and to direct your behavior around others you should know (quarantine, etc.).

Despite the internet Doc's on 24hr, it's not something to fool around with and spread to others.

Yeah it’s super dangerous.

LOL
Posted By: Brad Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by dale06

Deflate does… Here’s his diploma:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
it's not something to fool around with and spread to others.

Brad .
I never cared that much as to whether I got it or not.
But I sure as heck didn't want to be responsible for giving it to anyone else...
dave
COVID is confounding in the way it affects people. While it's normally people with comorbidities or the elderly that it takes out, it has taken out younger people too. Survivors can have lingering effects as well. Call or go see your doctor. Advocate for yourself.
Posted By: szihn Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Yup. I have a friend Steven L. who was told he had it by his doctor. He and his wife are both 83 years old. He is one of my hunting partners.

I showed them a video on line about Ivermectin and give it to him, just 1" long ribbon on his finger of the paste made for horses. He put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The results were like a miracle. The next morning he was 100% over all the symptoms and noon the day before he and his wife were "getting things in order", knowing they were dying. He gave some to Dorthy (his wife) and she was over all her symptoms in 1-1/2 days. Before I gave it to him he had called his son to come from California to help, and had an appointment with an lawyer to go over his will, so he was convinced he was going to die from "Covid19"

So the doctor on the video who said it was "miraculous" was not exaggerating.

I for one don't actually believe it was covid19, because from what my father in law tells me (he is a doctor and sits on the governors staff here in Wyoming) no one has actually isolated a corona virus that can be proven to be at all different from other existing and known corona viruses that have been known since the early 70s. In Layman's language that means Covid19 is a new name, not a new virus.

He and about 2,000 doctors from all over the world say they have NO proof that a new disease even exists let along is there a "pandemic" killing millions of people.

"All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

BUT Ivermectin does knock it out very well and in nearly 100% of the cases it cures the symptoms or radically reduces they severity and they duration.

So go to a feed store and get a tub of it. In Wyoming, it's selling for $4.19 a tube, and it has ZERO bad side effects in the rare case it doesn't work.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
COVID is confounding in the way it affects people.

Seeing your friends die will do that.
dave
You have the odds in your favor...if you have it odds are 100 to 1 that you won't die. Best of luck.
I bought the Ivermectin well before I had any symtoms for $6 just for insurance. Then Triggernosis got covid and used it to his satisfaction, I followed his thread. When I went east over mother's day I started getting the symtoms and did not go see mom. By the time I got back home sunday nite I was feeling pretty rough the symtoms were about the same as I get with a sinus head cold. With a nasty sore throat coming on by noon sunday a session of gargling with hydrogen peroxide took care of that. By monday nite I knew tuesday it was doctor time or use the ivermectin. I thumbed the ivermectin dose out on a teaspoon and down the hatch. Apple flavor my ass tastes bad. Did this at 6pm Tues was able to fall asleep at 9 pm woke up at 2 am fever broke and no headache. Woke again at 6 am feeling 100 times better repeated the dosage wed nite and thurs nite. Again one more dosage at 7 days. 1. I never got tested so I don't know for sure I had covid 19 . 2. I am sure I don 't have any strongyles or bots. 3. Ivermectin took care of whatever I had in 8 days with a major lessening of symtoms damn fast, if it was just a sinus head colf Ivermectin took it out in 8 days a condition that usually nails me hard for 2-3 weeks.
Maybe you shouldn't listen to anyone on the internet but google Ivermectin use in the rest of the world ivermectin has been in use for people for over 40 years around the equator
and just about stopped India's outbreak of covid 19. Goodluck mb
Actually it's 10,062 to 1, not just 100 to 1.

Mortality is calculated to be .038% death rate and that's if you accept all the ones that were proven to be deaths from other causes with Corona Virus found on or in the body at the time of death.

Such incidents have ACTULALLY included car accident, heart attacks, stokes, murders, suffocations, cancer and drowning----- and not just a few either. Doctors are paid VERY WELL to say the deaths are 'with Covid19". So they write that on the death certificates and have done so in MANY cases where the cause of death was obviously not from corona virus.
So even 10,062 to 1 is highly exaggerated.

We are being fed a constant diet of fear based on no science at all. But anyone who can't or won't do their own thinking or even spend 1 hour of the rest of their lives researching the truth will become fearful and cave in to those that want to play god to them.

The Dem/Comm controlled government and the AMA only censors the challenges instead of addressing them. That alone should show you who is lying. To establish what is true we ask questions in courts, public forums and even all cops do it to determine who is truthful and who is lying. THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!

THE ONLY TIME CENSORSHIP IS USED IS TO COVER UP LIES!!!!!!!!!! Never truth!

If you hold the truth you WANT the liars to speak up, so you can prove them liars and show the truth. The ONLY time censorship is used is to cover up the lies, never to expose them.

Deflate does… Here’s his diploma:

If you need a medical degree to sort things like COVID out, you’re better off dead.
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Starting feeling sick last night......feeling sick turned into fever, chills, debilitating headaches, sweats and body aches....I am HURTING!!

I want to go get tested, but just can't drive with these headaches....they are flat out painful!!!

I hope you have Ivermectin on hand. If not, get some from a nearby Tractor Supply, figure out the correct dose, and start. I also hope you're already on D3, C, and Zinc. If not, get on them. The lung issues usually start a day or two after it appears you're on the mend. The lung issues aren't actually from the virus, but from an overreaction by your immune system after the virus is already defeated, which is what the Ivermectin stops.

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional. Seek the advice of a doctor before taking any medication.
The Rockefeller Foundation wrote this all down 11 years ago.

Codiv19 (as presented) is a total lie and a fraud, but cowards will refuse to admit what can be seen so clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrU5sXS8f4
Posted By: erikj Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Didn't Jag post some phone numbers to doctors, actually prescribing treatment over the phone? Might be a place to start, if you don't feel up to driving.
Originally Posted by slg888
You breathe fine so I’d bum a pain killer for headaches and relax till it passes Jeff. Sorry you not feeling good.

Yep. Worry is the worst thing for you, because it disrupts your body's natural defenses via the production of cortisol.
Why do all you people think you need a doctor or Ivermectin to survive COVID?

Have you never been sick?
Yes, the flu is unpleasant. You can go get tested. You will be told you have the china virus no matter what you actually have. If your doctor is decent he will then proceed to treat you for whatever you actually have.

Assuming the costs are not a problem for you, a trip to your doctor won't hurt. It probably won't help either.

If no one ever said anything about it on the news, would you be worried at all? If so go buy some piece of mind.
Originally Posted by szihn
All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

This is my belief, too.
Posted By: Seafire Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
I was over at the local community college yesterday, and while using the men's room, I read a poster on the wall about CV 19 symptoms.

After I read it, I thought... well hell, I feel like that every morning when I first get up...

so I guess all of us getting up in years must have it.....but it pretty much goes away after being up and hour or so..

I'm told coffee works real well to make it go away, but I was never a coffee drinker so I wouldn't know.

Had the Two Covid shots at the VA a couple months ago now., after they quit rationing them.

Never had any after effects after either shot.

Still blame the Chinks for it being spread all over the world...
Posted By: BobBrown Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
COVID is confounding in the way it affects people. While it's normally people with comorbidities or the elderly that it takes out, it has taken out younger people too. Survivors can have lingering effects as well. Call or go see your doctor. Advocate for yourself.

STFU Barnyard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

This is my belief, too.

LOL
Posted By: Hastings Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by deflave
What is wrong with trying Ivermectin? It will probably knock down the virus or the possible deadly immune reaction to it. If you don't have Corona at least you will be parasite free and able to fatten up easily.
Just rough it out and you’ll be better off
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

Codiv19 (as presented) is a total lie and a fraud, but cowards will refuse to admit what can be seen so clearly.

Yea it’s such a fraud it dang near killed me last spring.

300mag,
It didn’t get to my lungs until about day 4 and then a week later I was on a vent. Most won’t have any issues but if you are a lucky guy like me and it starts to go respiratory on you get to a doctor.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

Quite often people are sick 5 days and start getting well before the second stage of cytokine storm inflammation hits and then thats when you can turn blue and die.

Call Budesonideworks.com for over the phone eval and prescriptions called to your local pharmacy.

Or call AFLDS.COM
PS. 4 aquaintances of mine died of it.

Its a flu, a man made Chiiinu flu made to kill you.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
I’d find a doctor that will use ivermectin and the other drugs fauci says won’t work.

Why suffer if there's schit that makes you feel better?
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL

300mag,
It didn’t get to my lungs until about day 4 and then a week later I was on a vent. Most won’t have any issues but if you are a lucky guy like me and it starts to go respiratory on you get to a doctor.

No. Many thousands did that and died. If you go in late, you dont know whatbkind of tx u will get. Then it may be too late. Tens of thousands got their lungs screwed by being on a vent, but your hospital would make more money off us.

If you get cancer do you wait until you're dying before seeking tx? That was the recommendation of Faukki, WHO, Cuomo and the CDC.
Why risk being another fatality.

This is my belief, too.

Boom. Reat statistics.
Dont become a statistic.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
This is so simple to treat, almost no one cares anymore.

Screw feeding the monster by getting tested, just take the ivermectin. If you don't have 'rona, the ivermectin won't do anything but get rid of intestinal parasites.

Wrong. If you are over 50 or have health issues you also need 220mg of Zinc Sulfate daily, Selinium, probably 50,000 IU of D3 daily (oh yes, i know, fat soluble), K2, Azithromycin or Clindamycin, etc.

Stay alive. Come to the Fire only for anal surgery.

Ignore this advice if you're a dimocrap.
Originally Posted by slg888
You breathe fine so I’d bum a pain killer for headaches and relax till it passes OR YOU DO, Jeff. Sorry you not feeling good.
FIXED

Thats the Faukki tx.

Well, there is that inconvienient minor detail. wink
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Yes, the flu is unpleasant. You can go get tested. You will be told you have the china virus no matter what you actually have. If your doctor is decent he will then proceed to treat you for whatever you actually have.

Assuming the costs are not a problem for you, a trip to your doctor won't hurt. It probably won't help either.

If no one ever said anything about it on the news, would you be worried at all? If so go buy some piece of mind.

I wouldn't get tested with a nose swab sterilized in ethylene oxide, one of the most dangerous carcinogens.
Originally Posted by erikj
Didn't Jag post some phone numbers to doctors, actually prescribing treatment over the phone? Might be a place to start, if you don't feel up to driving.

Jerry Lyon
(817)349-7541

Alex Watkins
(432)268-3773

Shawn Harris
(432)264-1911

All do telemedicine and use Dr Richard Bartletts protocol

Uhhh, because it doesn’t do a God Damned thing?
Posted By: Vek Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
You are literally putting other people at risk by lying low and resting, and even considering treating yourself, as you would with a normal virus. HOW DARE YOU. Go get tested and told what to do like a good little liberal.

Then, once you are confirmed and resigned to your fate, go back home and wait...take tylenol until you're too sick to function, and then go to the ER, in strict accordance with current CDC protocol.

Medical authorities plainly state that, despite hundreds of thousands of observations and anecdotes across the globe in the last year, there are NO valid outpatient treatments. HCQ administered with zinc at the same dosage as is prescribed for preparation for travel to malarial areas is DANGEROUS or FATAL to you because you have C19. Ivermectin too is dangerous because, of course, you are compelled by my liberal stupidity to swallow the entire 1250lb horse dose in one go.

Horse paste taken at a carefully bodyweight-prorated dose of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight is WAY TOO DANGEROUS. The only way that you should even consider taking ivermectin is if it is prescribed to you by a doctor in the form of a 12mg tablet, one of which doses precisely at 0.2 mg/kg if you weigh 60 kg or 132 lbs, two tablets if you weigh 264lbs, which is WAY MORE PRECISE of a dosing than can be accomplished with the syringe of horse paste with weight graduations on the plunger.

Thank GOD that we have the CDC and liberals to look after us in this awful time. Who knows what could happen if we dared to treat ourselves based on hundreds of thousands of observations.

Sorry to hear this.

GET TESTED.

Posted By: jwp475 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

What is it that makes you feel better?
Yeah see a doctor, but the vast majority of people that get it don't need any "treatment" other than the over the counter stuff you take when you get a cold or flu. If you are having breathing issues you should not mess around.
I’ve never known a grown man that goes to a fugking doctor because he’s sick.

Posted By: RJL53 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

Well does it help or not?
Originally Posted by RJL53

Well does it help or not?

Nope.
LOL, another 24HCF Covid Kobayashi Maru thread.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Bless you for showing your Geekness…
Posted By: ribka Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Most Drs will tell you to take Tylenol and send you home accomplishing nothing and then your chances to end up on a vent and/or die are much greater.( still extremely slow percentage like the common flu)

Cheap easy fix is steroids, hydroxy and ivermectin to shuttdown the virus and limit the auto immune response ( steroids and hydroxy) - demand it from your Dr -before your body goes into an over active auto immune response possibly attacking lung cells and causing lung problems.

Always take zinc, vit D, selenium and C during flu season

Amazing how many Americans aren't pro active in their own body's health and healthcare. Everyone looks to Fauci for his daily advice.

300mag,
If you post the link to your obit when you're done, you'll be the first verified covid fatality on this site.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Only a Trekie would use a reference like that.

Old school only. Don't go in for any of that dressing up convention fággy chit.

And yes I still dream of Uhura's titties.

A few stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night so their advice is solid. grin
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
It is probably Influenza A or B. But go to the and get checked. Most would say the doctor is the christian thing to do.
Originally Posted by jwp475

What is it that makes you feel better?

A couple rails of Xanax with an f-bomb chaser.

Old school only. Don't go in for any of that dressing up convention fággy chit.

And yes I still dream of Uhura's titties.

Who doesn’t that grew up with that show…
Star Trek sucks.
Posted By: WMR Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
[quote=wabigoon]Contact a real doctor, and get well soon![/quote

Bingo! Wabigoon for the win! Could be COVID. Could be flu, meningitis, sepsis or any of a number of things. Get seen & diagnosed. If they say it’s COVID, then do whatever you choose. At this point you don’t have enough info to make a wise choice. Or just tough it out. You probably won’t die; unless you do.
My breathing issues didn't start until like day 5. First few days were mild cold, then fever, then fever and heavy chills, then pneumonia....

I did ivermectin before symptoms even started 🙄
Posted By: jwp475 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
My breathing issues didn't start until like day 5. First few days were mild cold, then fever, then fever and heavy chills, then pneumonia....

I did ivermectin before symptoms even started 🙄

A Z-Pac would have prevented the pneumonia
Got tested.....Negative for Covid!!

Doctor said he's had 6 or 7 people in this past week with same symptoms as me.....all negative for Covid. Some other kinda China bug I guess.....

Doctor said he's had 6 or 7 people in this past week with same symptoms as me.....all negative for Covid. Some other kinda China bug I guess.....

Praise the Jeebus!
Posted By: Tyrone Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Most doctors won't see you if you tell them you think you got the 'rona. They'll tell you to take some tylenol, go out and get tested, and report to an emergency room if you turn blue.
Originally Posted by ribka
Most Drs will tell you to take Tylenol and send you home accomplishing nothing and then your chances to end up on a vent and/or die are much greater.( still extremely slow percentage like the common flu)

Cheap easy fix is steroids, hydroxy and ivermectin to shuttdown the virus and limit the auto immune response ( steroids and hydroxy) - demand it from your Dr -before your body goes into an over active auto immune response possibly attacking lung cells and causing lung problems.

Always take zinc, vit D, selenium and C during flu season

Amazing how many Americans aren't pro active in their own body's health and healthcare. Everyone looks to Fauci for his daily advice.

300mag,

Truth.

Good deal. Be interesting to know your approximate age health status and see how your recovery goes.
Good luck.
There’s a higher chance Beav looks at a mans azz in tight jeans this weekend than dying from the Rona.

LMAO
You got tested ? Puzzy
I cant help but remember Elon Musk suooosedly getting 2 positive and 2 negative tests.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I cant help but remember Elon Musk suooosedly getting 2 positive and 2 negative tests.

For COVID.

Not COVID-19.

You’d think people might start catching on.

For COVID.

Not COVID-19.

Different than Coronavirus too?

Good deal. Be interesting to know your approximate age health status and see how your recovery goes.
Good luck.

48 yrs old, pretty good shape....no real
issues
Originally Posted by BobBrown
You got tested ? Puzzy

GFY....
Originally Posted by copperking81
If you post the link to your obit when you're done, you'll be the first verified covid fatality on this site.

Will do....👍
You got tested ? Puzzy

GFY....

What were you gonna do if it was positive ? Blab it on the internet?
You got tested ? Puzzy

GFY....

Quarantine & protect my family DICKWAD!!
You got tested ? Puzzy

GFY....

Protect them from what?
You got tested ? Puzzy

GFY....

Protect them from what?

From getting Covid......ur not the brightest star in the sky are ya...???

I didn’t know COVID needed to be affixed to these symptoms in order to change a person’s day-to-day behavior.

Excuse my having some common fugking sense.
JFC

WE STILL DONT GET IT??
“Hey grandpa, I got a 102* fever but no worries. I’m COVID negative.”

LMAO

Did you do the anal swab? And were you wearing a mask?
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

For COVID.

Not COVID-19.

Different than Coronavirus too?

They initiated a name change early on.

Corona sounded too fun.
Time to head to the Nursing Home with the rest of the Barber Shop Quartet.

That's good news 300MAG.
I can't say that I've ever known anyone to die with your garden variety flu.
But I do know four people that have died with the china flu.
There's a vascularity to the China flu that's dangerous for older people. Or people with medical conditions.
I'm glad you dont have it and hope you get better soon.
dave
Prayers sent
Originally Posted by dave7mm

That's good news 300MAG.
I can't say that I've ever known anyone to die with your garden variety flu.
But I do know four people that have died with the china flu.
There's a vascularity to the China flu that's dangerous for older people. Or people with medical conditions.
I'm glad you dont have it and hope you get better soon.
dave

Fershure.

LOL

I've been lovesick before - does that count?

You may not necessarily NEED Ivermectin to survive COVID, but it certainly helps alleviate the symptoms, almost miraculously in everyone I've talked to who has taken it after contracting COVID - including myself.
I will also be taking it in the future any time I come down with a common cold or other coronavirus.
Posted By: slumlord Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

"All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/91910

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210405175612.htm

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mortality-across-countries-in-2020/

They all looked at me funny when I rolled up to the drive through COVID test sight prepared for an anal test.

They all looked at me funny when I rolled up to the drive through COVID test sight prepared for an anal test.

In there defense....they didn't know you were an expert who had passed the anal test many times before.
Posted By: viking Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Have you lost taste and smell?
Posted By: ribka Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
You got tested ? Puzzy

GFY....

too late for that if you already have symptoms
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

You may not necessarily NEED Ivermectin to survive COVID, but it certainly helps alleviate the symptoms, almost miraculously in everyone I've talked to who has taken it after contracting COVID - including myself.
I will also be taking it in the future any time I come down with a common cold or other coronavirus.

There’s only one way to get through a virus.

1.) Eat a whole chicken.

2.). Drink one bottle of NyQuil.

3.) Hydrate. (When you wake)

PS-This does not work on herpes.
Originally Posted by slumlord

For scheduling info, PM Kingston or his lapdog Beaver LMFAO
Posted By: Fubarski Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

They was nervous.

Couldn't tell which end ta swab.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

They was nervous.

Couldn't tell which end ta swab.

Lol
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

For scheduling info, PM Kingston or his lapdog Beaver LMFAO

Your lap dances are weak at best....You spend way too much time dry humping your customers legs and moaning like a dying cow.

The desperation you have for a dollar is sad.

Go back to blowing dudes for cigarette butts. It’s what you were born to do.

🦫
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
Ivermectin pills or paste? Can only find paste around here.
Posted By: ringworm Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21
What's your age, height & weight?
Posted By: xxclaro Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/12/21

There’s only one way to get through a virus.

1.) Eat a whole chicken.

2.). Drink one bottle of NyQuil.

3.) Hydrate. (When you wake)

PS-This does not work on herpes.

I don't have Covid but I'm going to follow this procedure anyway, for preventative measures or something.
If ivermectiin cures covid.....it weren't much of a threat to begin with.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/13/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Covid is like tequila, it's the worm at the bottom of the bottle that gets you. That's probably why Ivermectin works.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Ivermectin pills or paste? Can only find paste around here.

Paste

OK. So what's your point?
Posted By: hanco Re: I think I have Covid..... - 06/13/21
Hope your OK

OK. So what's your point?

No point.

I said before that if being able to count to six in regards to floor tiles and wearing a mask for protection was going to stop the virus.......it weren't much of a virus.
© 24hourcampfire