Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
The wife is watching the Westminster Dog show on Fox right now.

All dogs are the same species--Canis familiaris.

Some breeds of Canis familiaris are more intelligent than others. Also, as we all know, some breeds are more dangerous than others.

So why is it such a stretch to conclude that some human races are more intelligent than others and some are more violent than others?
You can find the info you're looking for with a little google fu. You can even find honest people, who are aware, talking about the deficiencies in their own race and what it is like to know that they themselves are fortunate products of miscegenation.

What you won't find is anyone offering a solution to the problem.
Posted By: deflave Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
You’re white and seem to be dumber than dog schit.

So, there’s that.
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
My Goodness you are a miserable [bleep]. Been here a long time nope not as long as you and 93.300 posts behind give or take but you still are a miserable [bleep].
GFY SERIOUSLY
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
Need to be careful assigning intelligence by race based on Intelligence test scores unless you are of East Asian or Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. Otherwise you won’t like the results. Best to know that there are very intelligent and very dull people of all races and hope you are lucky enough to be included in the former group.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
The human genome study revealed much associated with this.
As have many other studies dealing with intelligence and physical differences to include brain structures and size....

Some 1.0,s have way different protocols for some medical treatments due to their physiological make up.

1.0,s and 2.0,s

1.0,s are less evolved due to not migrating and gaining Neanderthal or Denosivian DNA markers like other migrations obtained moving into europe and central asia and further exspansion .
Some 1.0,s became landlocked from early migrations and came to standstill evolutionary wise
Many pacific islanders and aborigines in Australia.

All uncomfortable truths for many worldwide that can be researched easily.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
https://www.amazon.com/Bell-Curve-I...bell+curve&qid=1623541822&sr=8-1
Posted By: Stophel Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/12/21
[Linked Image]

Attached picture Breedist Bastard_800x471.jpg
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21

Science is taboo in America.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
93.300 posts behind give or take

We have a maths genius among us folks.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
So why is it such a stretch to conclude that some human races are more intelligent than others and some are more violent than others?

It isn't a stretch at all, it is just unfashionable.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21

Some breeds of Canis familiaris are more intelligent than others. Also, as we all know, some breeds are more dangerous than others.

Its not a stretch, its a no no.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

In Al-Gore-speak, it is the original Inconvenient Truth.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

No, but the truth is. wink
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by jaguartx

In Al Gore-speak, it is the original Inconvenient Truth.

Truth.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Is Mississippian a race?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
With cattle, they say, there is more difference within breeds, than between them.
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
One of the things that don't make sense but we do them, or think them,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."

A fiction that makes a free republic possible. Pretend it's true and deal with it.

@
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Is Mississippian a race?

Yessir.

Born’t and raised.

Got my card.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
With cattle, they say, there is more difference within breeds, than between them.

Then you’ve never been around a charolais Wabi.
Big, Mean, white, temperamental bastard. Like the bovine version of Big Stick.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Then you’ve never been around a charolais Wabi.

Enough to know I don't want to raise any.

And Jack, I've been around some wild Angus . cattle.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Dr. William Bradford Shockley wrote a book concerning Eugenics and the inferiority of the black race.

Read his scientific background before reading the book.

The book got him cited by The Southern Poverty Law Center if that gives you any idea of the direction of Dr. Shockley’s book.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
So what he is suggesting is that one race is significantly smarter than another ?
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
So what he is suggesting is that one race is significantly smarter than another ?

Rick, If you’re asking me about what I wrote about Dr. Shockley you might want to DuckDuckGo him for his background, Nobel prize, Stanford professor, physics, etc.

Years back Playboy magazine had an interesting interview with him. If you can google that it’d help cut the chase on his writings concerning what I posted about him.

He’d be crucified today for what he wrote and I doubt any entity would publish it.
Posted By: deflave Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21

Old Coot says we should follow the science.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Old Coot says we should follow the science.

LOL

You’d enjoy Dr. Shockley’s book as he doesn’t mention or dwell on the inferiority of the alcohol soaked brain missing all those cells.

Having said that I sincerely doubt that you have enough functioning brain cells to digest his writings.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out either.
Posted By: deflave Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Ask Indy and Old Coot how many COVID vaccines they got.

Then ask wabigoon to recite the alphabet.

LOL
Originally Posted by GeoW

Smart is as smart does and right now the blacks have clearly capitalized on the reality and advantages of being as one and united in their cause versus the abject stupidity of the white race giving it all away via cowardice and simply not giving a scchitt.
Ask Indy and Old Coot how many COVID vaccines they got.

Then ask wabigoon to recite the alphabet.

LOL

None.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Smart is as smart does and right now the blacks have clearly capitalized on the reality and advantages of being as one and united in their cause versus the abject stupidity of the white race giving it all away via cowardice and simply not giving a scchitt.

Doesn't take a genius to divide and conquer either.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21

I would like to take a look at that Playboy magazine interview. I have never believed that one race had superior intelligence , but this raises a question . " Why did some civilizations advance much faster than others . The romans must have been superior to all others . Go back to 550 BC and consider the architecture ,artwork ,and the level of craftsmanship that they achieved .

Doesn't take a genius to divide and conquer either.

Agree, George.

Whites have divided themselves. Sheer non genius.
The “majority “ are making themselves minority.

I would like to take a look at that Playboy magazine interview. I have never believed that one race had superior intelligence , but this raises a question . " Why did some civilizations advance much faster than others . The romans must have been superior to all others . Go back to 550 BC and consider the architecture ,artwork ,and the level of craftsmanship that they achieved .

Many Roman standards are in use today

Sounds like the Reverend Al Sharpton to me..
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Russians seem to pretty well dominate the chess world, I've often wondered about that, Chess being neither dependent on education, or income level etc.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
We owe a lot to the Germans.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Should that be Aryans?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
No the Germans which came over after WWII. They helped put an American on the moon. Operation paper clip.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21

Yeah, like 2 World Wars. Americans beat their asses and it wasn’t because of technology. People just don’t realize what an American really is. It isn’t something you teach.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/13/21
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
My Goodness you are a miserable [bleep]. Been here a long time nope not as long as you and 93.300 posts behind give or take but you still are a miserable [bleep].
GFY SERIOUSLY

Either pull up your panties and wake up or do the rest of us a favour and fuck off.

In the face of obvious reality (also backed by scientific inquiry), only an idiot wouldn't be aware of average intelligence differences between the races.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

In the face of obvious reality (also backed by scientific inquiry), only an idiot wouldn't be aware of average intelligence differences between the races.

True this!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

@
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Is Mississippian a race?

Yessir.

Born’t and raised.

Got my card.

I was going to say something, then I went to Memphis. Nevermind.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
I was thinking West Virginia would have both in spades.

Between inbreeding and the intellectual development stalled from bloodlines being run into the ground.

Then I thought about Portland, Oregon

Oregon wins again

🦫

Posted By: ConradCA Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
It’s not race. It’s culture that causes differences in intelligence. When people don’t have intellectual challenges in their life they don’t develop much in the way of intelligence. The ghetto gangster culture rejects school and it’s learning so they don’t develop their intellect.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Culture is a racial construct.
Not true. You can have blacks who adopt US culture and do very well.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
The Bell Curve
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Not true. You can have blacks who adopt US culture and do very well.

The science is irrefutable. Even when you correct for all socio-economic factors, there are large average IQ differences. Pure African blacks are, on average, about two standard deviations less intelligent than Whites, and American blacks (possessing various admixtures of White genetics) are, on average, about one standard deviation less intelligent than Whites.

Link
Posted By: Stophel Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
That there are differences between races (including physiological, behavioral, and yes, intelligence differences) is painfully obvious. Frankly, the only way to not see it, is to willfully blind yourself to it, because acknowledging this simple fact would be.... (gasp!)... racist! There is nothing more terrifying to the hearts of modern (White) man than to be considered "racist". Why, it is the most heinous crime imaginable! Racist! Neither murderer, rapist, nor puppy-kicker receive the scorn and loathing that are heaped upon the eeeevil racist!
When people reject intellectual achievement they are going to have less intellect than those who prize it. The ghetto gangster culture is embraced by a huge percentage of blacks and causes them to reject intellectual achievement aka acting white. If you refuse to put any effort in learning to read, math or history it’s impossible for you to score well on intelligence tests.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
There aren't many Ben.Carsons.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21

You are conflating race with cultures/ethnicity . apples and oranges. In reality there are only three races, albeit there's been a LOT of interbreeding, but the BELL CURVE (and open your eyes and see) is pretty hard evidence NEGROIDS are to the left of the curve..
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Well folks, I've known some dim , and bright folks of all colors.
It’s not race. It’s culture that causes differences in intelligence. When people don’t have intellectual challenges in their life they don’t develop much in the way of intelligence. The ghetto gangster culture rejects school and it’s learning so they don’t develop their intellect.

You too are mixing races and cultures. The blacks you speak of (and there are obviously many) fall outside the standard bell curve deviation.

Two examples:
1. The wheel, arguably man's greatest invention, was unknown in Sub-Saharan Africa until the 1600s when Europeans introduced it
2. There are NO written languages (and I'm not talking pictogram) in any Sub-Saharan black races

Do you know how a BELL CURVE works??
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yes.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
You’re white and seem to be dumber than dog schit.

So, there’s that.
LMFAO...

Yes.

Then why did you ask the question? obviously there are some very smart blacks and some very dumb whites....
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21

I think you've exhumed the old nature vs nurture question. I'm not convinced that any race is smarter than any other nor that any is more violent than any other, rather, the differences we see .. and we damned sure do see them .. can as easily be attributed to culture (or lack of it) as genetics.

What that would mean is that certain (non-white) races who score poorly on tests and who commit acts of violence at higher rates are not hopeless victims of their genetics, their outcomes are a result of choices they are responsible for, capable of changing, and they should be held accountable rather than given a pass.

Tom
Posted By: deflave Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21

Yes.

Then why did you ask the question? obviously there are some very smart blacks and some very dumb whites....

And there are some Cubans that believe they’re going to die from a fugking cold.

LOL
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
It’s not race. It’s culture that causes differences in intelligence. When people don’t have intellectual challenges in their life they don’t develop much in the way of intelligence.

Long before gangster culture was promoted into existence by Jews, sub-Saharan blacks living in Africa had to carry water over long distances.

They would put that water into skins that were tied to sticks which they would balance across their backs, and walk them from the water source to their point of use.

When White men navigated thousands of miles of ocean in seagoing ships using advanced way finding tools they found these Africans carrying their water exactly that way, the same way their ancestors had for thousands of years. Never once did their negro minds conceive of a better way. They lacked the intellectual capacity to invent something as simple as the wheel much less a cart or a wagon.

They were surrounded by more natural splendor than anywhere else on the planet, yet they never thought to put a harness on any of the animals that surrounded them, or fell a tree to build a home, or dig up the soil and refine it into steel. They looked out over a vast ocean and never thought to venture beyond the horizon.

Some of that is tied up in ambition, some in curiosity, some in the ability to think in the abstract, but intelligence is a limiting factor for all of it and on average sub-Saharan blacks just don’t have enough of it to advance on their own much beyond the Stone Age stage that the White man found them in.

Yes.

And there are some Cubans that believe they’re going to die from a fugking cold.

LOL

in some people. Complications from a cold can cause serious illnesses and, yes, even death

link
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
It’s not race. It’s culture that causes differences in intelligence. When people don’t have intellectual challenges in their life they don’t develop much in the way of intelligence.

Long before gangster culture was promoted into existence by Jews, sub-Saharan blacks living in Africa had to carry water over long distances.

They would put that water into skins that were tied to sticks which they would balance across their backs, and walk them from the water source to their point of use.

When White men navigated thousands of miles of ocean in seagoing ships using advanced way finding tools they found these Africans carrying their water exactly that way, the same way their ancestors had for thousands of years. Never once did their negro minds conceive of a better way. They lacked the intellectual capacity to invent something as simple as the wheel much less a cart or a wagon.

They were surrounded by more natural splendor than anywhere else on the planet, yet they never thought to put a harness on any of the animals that surrounded them, or fell a tree to build a home, or dig up the soil and refine it into steel. They looked out over a vast ocean and never thought to venture beyond the horizon.

Some of that is tied up in ambition, some in curiosity, some in the ability to think in the abstract, but intelligence is a limiting factor for all of it and on average sub-Saharan blacks just don’t have enough of it to advance on their own much beyond the Stone Age stage that the White man found them in.

Because they were ecologically minded and wanted to preserve all of that ‘natural splendor ‘ not wanting to muck it up with the white man’s ways.

Nice story, Stick.

Next.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
the differences we see .. and we damned sure do see them .. can as easily be attributed to culture (or lack of it) as genetics.

Follow sub-Saharan blacks everywhere they go end you’ll see that regardless of which culture they are introduced to they increase the rate of violent crime and their presence keeps it elevated for as long as you care to follow.

They also reduce the average IQ whenever there is miscegenation with them.

Someone would be reading this from a colony on Mars right now, if the West hasn’t been contaminated with these people.
Because they were ecologically minded and wanted to preserve all of that ‘natural splendor ‘ not wanting to muck it up with the white man’s ways.

Sure, when we showed them what fried chicken and gold teeth were they turned up their noses and continued living in their mud huts.
Posted By: deflave Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21

Yes.

LOL

in some people. Complications from a cold can cause serious illnesses and, yes, even death

link

Yeah OK.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Yeah, like 2 World Wars. Americans beat their asses and it wasn’t because of technology. People just don’t realize what an American really is. It isn’t something you teach.

I'm glad you said that. The desire for freedom is a great motivator and when someone threatens that in the mind of a patriotic American something seems to happen that is hard to explain. But it is very real and if unleashed in the right way is why American is what it is. If you believe you're fighting for freedom is far exceeds what the other side is relying on to motivate them. I think men like Patton saw that and knew how to harness it. Well this is somewhat off the subject of the thread but why not always promote GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
The left agrees that blacks are not as intelligent based on their policy. Blacks can’t spell, do math, obtain voting credentials, aren’t able to know their own color (“you ain’t black”). Just plain stupid they are.

I don’t agree with the left.

Sure, when we showed them what fried chicken and gold teeth were they turned up their noses and continued living in their mud huts.

And 1/2 of the, so called, intelligent white people voted democrat and are working their way back to living in mud huts.

Nothing new under the sun, Stick.
Eccl.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The left agrees that blacks are not as intelligent based on their policy. Blacks can’t spell, do math, obtain voting credentials, aren’t able to know their own color (“you ain’t black”). Just plain stupid they are.

I don’t agree with the left.

Leftist whites are the problem.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
The Irish average two IQ points lower than the English.

Gotta be rigged 🙂
It's how you use that smarts the Good Lord gave you!
It's how you use that smarts the Good Lord gave you!

Tireless Perseverance and Dedication usually wins out in the end.
Much more so than delicate, intelligent pontificators.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21

You too are mixing races and cultures. The blacks you speak of (and there are obviously many) fall outside the standard bell curve deviation.

Two examples:
1. The wheel, arguably man's greatest invention, was unknown in Sub-Saharan Africa until the 1600s when Europeans introduced it
2. There are NO written languages (and I'm not talking pictogram) in any Sub-Saharan black races

No need for a wheel.They had slaves to carry their chit.
Whites (indigenous Europeans) and light skinned Asians sojourned in the frozen north for 40,000 years during the last great Ice Age, which only ended about 11,500 years ago. Only the smartest were able to survive and continue to pass their genes down to future generations. In the Tropics, life was much easier. Little advance planning was required for survival, so both the smart and not so smart had little difficulty passing their genes on to future generations.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
My son had a buddy in college who graduated with honors with a degree in Civil Engineering at TTU. No small feat for a young man who could barely speak English. This young man is from Chad, and the blackest fellow I ever met.

Nicest, most polite kid you'd ever run into, but he's never been on time for anything. LOL!

I don't doubt that on average there are differences in races, but it definitely isn't a blanket type thing.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
My son had a buddy in college who graduated with honors with a degree in Civil Engineering at TTU. No small feat for a young man who could barely speak English. This young man is from Chad, and the blackest fellow I ever met.

Nicest, most polite kid you'd ever run into, but he's never been on time for anything. LOL!

I don't doubt that on average there are differences in races, but it definitely isn't a blanket type thing.

Correct. It's all about the bell curve, as Jorge said. Watch the video I provided above.

Here. I'll post it again: Link To Video
I’ve lived in Africa, and I’ve taught the children of these people over here. If you’ve come from a place where everybody’s Black, “Black” as conferring victim status ain’t gonna cut it. The these people work their butts off to succeed.

Recent African immigrants are among our most successful ethnic groups.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-worl...group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’ve lived in Africa, and I’ve taught the children of these people over here. If you’ve come from a place where everybody’s Black, “Black” as conferring victim status ain’t gonna cut it. The Hesse people work their butts off to succeed.

Are you including Haitians in you’re assessment?

Ah yes, which is why they’ve been able to steer Nigeria into superpower status and lead the conquest of space.
I’ve lived in Africa, and I’ve taught the children of these people over here. If you’ve come from a place where everybody’s Black, “Black” as conferring victim status ain’t gonna cut it. The Hesse people work their butts off to succeed.

There's a huge difference between hard work and intelligence. It still does not detract from the facts on hand regarding well, "the bell curve'....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21

Ah yes, which is why they’ve been able to steer Nigeria into superpower status and lead the conquest of space.

That will be right after they master the internal combustion engine.
Posted By: denton Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Couple of notes......

The bell curve is a mathematical model that sometimes approximates the data. That's handy, because we know a lot about that model. If it happens to approximate the data, we can use the curve model to better understand the data. But the data are the reality. The model is just something we invented.

No real world data set has ever been truly normally distributed.

It is quite likely that no two races have equal IQs. If you test the difference to enough significant figures, it is almost a given that the races will be different. The difference might not be enough to worry about though.

Some studies say that the Chinese have a small 4-6 point advantage over Caucasians. Does that bother me? Do I think that is racist? Not at all. I expect to see differences like that. Why would I assume otherwise?

Iodine deficiency is a major driver of lower IQs. When we started iodizing salt in this country, it made a big difference in the areas that tend to be iodine deficient. Many countries haven't started doing that, which is a shame. The cost is tiny, and the benefit is huge. So in many cases, IQ differences are not genetic, but environmental.
Explain the wheel and written language (or lack thereof).....
Posted By: Raeford Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
Is Liberalism a 'race'?

I have been around some of those professionally who were helped into government positions. Never met one who could have possibly done the coursework required for their degree.

Kenya discovers the wheel:

Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

I have been around some of those professionally who were helped into government positions. Never met one who could have possibly done the coursework required for their degree.

He did. He and my son did a lot of it together. I'm not trying to say this guy is the norm; he's obviously an outlier, but it does happen. My kid graduated with him, but not with honors as he did.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Races and Intelligence - 06/14/21
other than myself and a select few others, there seems to be a helluva lot of really stupid white boys on the 'fire.
At a Sunday evening church meeting, we have a very articulate African lady speak.

She told of buying a watermelon, and out of habit balanced the melon on her head.

She said cars were jumping the curb. laugh
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Are you including Haitians in you’re assessment?

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Kenya discovers the wheel:

LOL! A water tower and pvc pipe would blow his mind!
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is Liberalism a 'race'?

It appears to be a mental disorder.
© 24hourcampfire