Home
Massive numbers of missing ballots

Massive Number Of Missing Ballots Foretold In Arizona Election Audit…Decertification Now Openly Discussed

Leaks from the Arizona audit are foretelling a massive number of missing ballots to be reported in the final results. The amount of 200,000 missing ballots has been discussed. The margin of ‘victory’ for illegitimate Joe Biden was less than 15k.

Check 3 possible scenarios and comments.

Maricopa update

Who is going to jail for this?

No surprise.
Didn't we all know this was coming?
If this pans out jail is too good for whoever did it.
So, if this comes to pass and AZ decertifies the election results - would just the Presidential results be affected or the Senate and House of Representatives results as well? They are all Federal elected positions. And what if the same would happen in, say, WI, MI, PA and GA? Would we (USA) just go back to Jan 20 (in the case of President) and the appropriate date for House and Senate if the results did differ from Nov vote counts? Would the State and local results be affected as well? If this whole thing would change just the Federal results, it could/would be a total cluster fuqk getting things changed around. Even more if local results are affected.

I am not going to hold my breath that anything is going to change regardless of any audit findings, though.
Explains the rush to call AZ for China Joey
If massive fraud is proved, I'm not sure what the remedy is, or if there is one.

State legislatures have the power to certify electors. I'm not sure that even SCOTUS can (or should) intervene.

Once the election is certified, and new office holders sworn in, it is pretty hard to reverse the outcome. It's designed that way so that elections are quickly
called one way or the other, and litigation doesn't go on forever.

The Senate and House self-certify their membership. Coke Stevenson won a seat in the Senate, vs. Lyndon Johnson. But Johnson stole the election, went to Washington, and took a seat in the Senate. The Senate certified its membership, and the fraud was never corrected.

If fraud is proved, I think the remedy is prosecution of the guilty parties, then informed voters get to vote in the next election. I don't think it is possible to throw the bums out. There is no provision for recall of a Representative, Senator, or the President. It's possible to impeach, that that has a very high threshold of difficulty.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Knoe, fughk. Some said nuttin waz cumming.
Originally Posted by denton
If massive fraud is proved, I'm not sure what the remedy is, or if there is one.

State legislatures have the power to certify electors. I'm not sure that even SCOTUS can (or should) intervene.

Once the election is certified, and new office holders sworn in, it is pretty hard to reverse

Ha. Thats what you think. whistle

Duh, not the kool-aid drinkers.
We all know that the election was stolen from Trump and from us.

Wait for the results of this audit to be spun.

Before you know it, we will be told that the missing ballots were Trump ballots and Biden won by a much larger margin.

prove me wrong
Nobody is going to jail, nothing will come of this
Originally Posted by denton

Once the election is certified, and new office holders sworn in, it is pretty hard to reverse the outcome. It's designed that way so that elections are quickly
called one way or the other, and litigation doesn't go on forever.

The Senate and House self-certify their membership. Coke Stevenson won a seat in the Senate, vs. Lyndon Johnson. But Johnson stole the election, went to Washington, and took a seat in the Senate. The Senate certified its membership, and the fraud was never corrected.

If fraud is proved, I think the remedy is prosecution of the guilty parties, then informed voters get to vote in the next election. I don't think it is possible to throw the bums out. There is no provision for recall of a Representative, Senator, or the President. It's possible to impeach, that that has a very high threshold of difficulty.

IIRC, same thing with Daschel (D) , SD. He "won" by something like 13 votes. After he was sworn in it was proven that hundreds of fraudulent ballots came in from the almost unanimously (D) Indian Reservations.

No. We figured it was coming to this IF the judges and others didnt put a stop to Trump's attempted coup.
wink

Now, i wonder why the DNC sent a hundred lowyers and hilryz personal lowyer to try to stop this.

I wonder why att gen M Garland is using the US Federal Govt DOJ to try and stop this illegal coup attempt by the much hated and universally maligned and powerless ex POTUS?

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Duh, not the kool-aid drinkers.

even after they found bags of shredded ballots in december or so?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]beach road breakfast
Doing nothing because the fraudulent election was certified is akin to doing nothing to a murderer because the victim is already dead.
It is written, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
“Full control.
ENJOY THE SHOW.”
Q
I imagine this story will be on all of the Sunday morning mainstream news shows, right? The big problem here folks is your average, run of the mill voter has no idea that there is even an audit being conducted in Arizona, say nothing about 200,000 missing ballots. A frightening number of people still get their news from CNN, or The CBS evening news, etc. just because that’s where they always got the news and can’t fathom that it is nothing but lies and propaganda now. The propaganda corps is the biggest threat to our nation. There are a lot of good conservative folks out there that we are loosing because of this.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It is written, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

...or depress you.
Originally Posted by miguel
I imagine this story will be on all of the Sunday morning mainstream news shows, right? The big problem here folks is your average, run of the mill voter has no idea that there is even an audit being conducted in Arizona, say nothing about 200,000 missing ballots. A frightening number of people still get their news from CNN, or The CBS evening news, etc. just because that’s where they always got the news and can’t fathom that it is nothing but lies and propaganda now. The propaganda corps is the biggest threat to our nation. There are a lot of good conservative folks out there that we are loosing because of this.

Try doing a Duck Duck or or Google search of "200,000 ballots missing in Maricopa", search "all" then just "news", the Sunday shows won't be talking about this.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by miguel

Try doing a Duck Duck or or Google search of "200,000 ballots missing in Maricopa", search "all" then just "news", the Sunday shows won't be talking about this.

The media has our country's critical information on "lockdown".
So some goof in his car makes a claim without any evidence to support it and we are just supposed to believe him?

I'll start listening when I see that evidence.

The BS force is strong in this OP.

laugh laugh laugh
For future reference.

Originally Posted by saddlegun
So some goof in his car makes a claim without any evidence to support it and we are just supposed to believe him?

laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by blanket
Nobody is going to jail, nothing will come of this

........Sadly most likely true, but as Hillary would say; "At this point, what difference would it make?". Besides the fact that elections are only rigged when democrats lose; otherwise we have the most secure elections in history, right?. Now just move along, folks, because there's nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Explains the rush to call AZ for China Joey

It sure does.

laugh laugh laugh

Mind your own business, you have plenty of problems with Trudeau.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
For future reference.

laugh laugh laugh

Funny thing is, nobody gives a flying fuqk what this dumbass Candian thinks.

Saddlepussy loves him some Trudeau.
We all knew about the fraud and how they perpetrated it. We have the proof. It has been a huge challenge to get anyone to listen and look at the proof. It will come out and when it does t must be acted upon. People that caused this mess must be punished. Actually all Supreme Court Justices that refused to look at this must be impeached and replaced. Biden and many in Congress from both parties must go to jail. Many government employees must be removed and tried for their part in this fraud.

Trump must be reinstated and have his full four year term. There will be a gap from the time Biden sat in office defiling our Nation and it will be a constant reminder to future generations of what happened in this stolen election. All executive orders and memos that Biden and his administration have done are fraudulent and must be ignored.

Arizona will prove that the election was a fraud and the governor will likely resist decertifying the electors. If so he must be recalled and replaced. Other states must follow suit. Georgia will likely be next followed by all the other swing states that we can prove fraud in. This must happen or we'll never have another fair election again and the Constitution will be null and void.
You be funny.

Q-ber right.
Sounds great, rainshot.

But, unfortunately.........justice is currently only reserved for those with a Trump flag.

Originally Posted by rainshot
We all knew about the fraud and how they perpetrated it. We have the proof. It has been a huge challenge to get anyone to listen and look at the proof. It will come out and when it does t must be acted upon. People that caused this mess must be punished. Actually all Supreme Court Justices that refused to look at this must be impeached and replaced. Biden and many in Congress from both parties must go to jail. Many government employees must be removed and tried for their part in this fraud.

Trump must be reinstated and have his full four year term. There will be a gap from the time Biden sat in office defiling our Nation and it will be a constant reminder to future generations of what happened in this stolen election. All executive orders and memos that Biden and his administration have done are fraudulent and must be ignored.

Arizona will prove that the election was a fraud and the governor will likely resist decertifying the electors. If so he must be recalled and replaced. Other states must follow suit. Georgia will likely be next followed by all the other swing states that we can prove fraud in. This must happen or we'll never have another fair election again and the Constitution will be null and void.
Pay Per View.....hangings.
Phoenix was key, and historically heavily leans Republican. In fact, the last Democrat to win Phoenix (Maricopa County) was FDR, yet Biden, who couldn't get more than a few hundred people to his rallies, “won.”

laugh laugh laugh

More stupidity from StraddlesaGuy. Shocking.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Pay Per View... Free view hangings.
fixed it for you. smile miles

Massive Number Of Missing Ballots Foretold In Arizona Election Audit…Decertification Now Openly Discussed

Leaks from the Arizona audit are foretelling a massive number of missing ballots to be reported in the final results. The amount of 200,000 missing ballots has been discussed. The margin of ‘victory’ for illegitimate Joe Biden was less than 15k.

Maricopa update

Looks like legit news site 🙄
Originally Posted by hookeye
Pay Per View.....hangings.

That would flat out pay for the National Debt!
May it be the beginning of an avalanche of pan-audits and the destruction of the fraudocracy.
Move along nothing to see here folks. They’ll just start talking about how nice it is that covid is over. Move along sheep

Maricopa update

Did you really just offer a video of a grown ass man filming himself in the driver's seat of a car as support for something?
Yes.......if he was on the seat of a bike.......with a rainbow helmet.....would it have then been OK?

Do you believe 2.1 million votes were cast in Maricopa, Paul?

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Did you really just offer a video of a grown as man filming himself in the driver's seat of a car as support for something?

Time will tell.......the data will be released, eventually.

Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Looks like legit news site 🙄
Yes.......if he was on the seat of a bike.......with a rainbow helmet.....would it have then been OK?

Did you really just offer a video of a grown as man filming himself in the driver's seat of a car as support for something?

I won't take him or a Kardashian seriously if they are speaking from the driver's seat of a car. Could he possibly come up with a more juvenile or ridiculous venue?
Did they look under the tables? I'm sure they are there somewhere......
Originally Posted by 12344mag
For future reference.

laugh laugh laugh

Funny thing is, nobody gives a flying fuqk what this dumbass Candian thinks.

Saddlepussy loves him some Trudeau.

Saddlepussy. 🤣🤣😀
The future will be decided by what happens in Arizona. If fraud is in fact proven beyond doubt and nothing happens we're screwed as that will be the course of future elections, in your face fraud with no repercussions.
Originally Posted by GeoW
The future will be decided by what happens in Arizona. If fraud is in fact proven beyond doubt and nothing happens we're screwed as that will be the course of future elections, in your face fraud with no repercussions.

That's exactly what it was.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by GeoW

That's exactly what it was.

Degrading daily. Make sure you have plenty of ammo and gun oil.

I won't take him or a Kardashian seriously if they are speaking from the driver's seat of a car. Could he possibly come up with a more juvenile or ridiculous venue?

Why do you hate multi-tasking?
My mom could put on make up, yell at us, and read over our homework while driving us to school.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Why do you hate multi-tasking?
My mom could put on make up, yell at us, and read over our homework while driving us to school.

Too bad she wasn't better at reading.
Originally Posted by steve4102
We all know that the election was stolen from Trump and from us.

Wait for the results of this audit to be spun.

Before you know it, we will be told that the missing ballots were Trump ballots and Biden won by a much larger margin.

prove me wrong

I believe you are on to something. In the end you will absolutely correct.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire