Home
...murder Floyd. Good article from Am Spec.

https://spectator.org/chauvin-floyd-evidence/
I agree that he did not murder Floyd. The autopsy showed that Floyd had a more than lethal dose of fentanyl in his system which, had there been no police on the scene, probably would have killed him. Afraid of being busted, Genius Lifetime Criminal Floyd probably ate the last two hits of fentanyl just before he got arrested.
That takes a Genius IQ, to eat a lethal OD of fentanyl, rather than to leave it in his pocket and get busted for it.

Nevertheless, Chauvin screwed up. The big guy was handcuffed behind his back! What threat did he pose? Chauvin should have turned the guy loose and gone over to Plan B.
Floyd is responsible for his own death in multiple ways. Firstly, consuming a lethal overdose of Fentanyl so as to deny the evidence of drug possession to the police. Secondly, by resisting arrest, leaving police no alternative but to restrain him. He was offered a seat in the back of the patrol car, but refused it, and fought to prevent being placed there. He resisted the entire time they were attempting to arrest him for multiple crimes. He died from the overdose, combined with the struggle with police, both of which actions were his own doing.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Floyd is responsible for his own death in multiple ways. Firstly, consuming a lethal overdose of Fentanyl so as to deny the evidence of drug possession to the police. Secondly, by resisting arrest, leaving police no alternative but to restrain him. He was offered a seat in the back of the patrol car, but refused it, and fought to prevent being placed there. He resisted the entire time they were attempting to arrest him for multiple crimes. He died from the overdose, combined with the struggle with police, both of which actions were his own doing.

PREZACTLY. Stupid hurts.
Hey didya hear the dirty cop who got Dennis Tuttle murdered also lied to get George Floyd on a bogus charge? These things are connected by bad policing.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

PREZACTLY. Stupid hurts.

Yep.

If the police had let Floyd flop around on the ground, bumping his head and biting the cruiser tires and then Floyd died they’d still have been put on trial for negligent man slaughter or some mixture of charges.

The n I g g a h did it to himself.
They will release Chauvin the same day they take Biden and Harris into custody for election fraud.
Chauvin will get a new trial, and be found not guilty...... eventually.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Hey didya hear the dirty cop who got Dennis Tuttle murdered also lied to get George Floyd on a bogus charge? These things are connected by bad policing.

The resident anti cop rears his ugly head once again.

GFY dumbazz
There’s actually still people that thinks Chauvin killed that POS?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

The OP doesn't like mean tweets either.

Actually, Chauvin just helped him with crossing over sorta like an on the scene hospice maneuver.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
IF justice prevails. A big IF.

I dunno. "Wokeness" has come to the criminal justice system. The Chauvin prosecutors were drunk on it and the trial judge too. Will appellate courts be immune?

Chauvin stands convicted, so yes. In fact nationally, I'd say far more think he is quilty than otherwise.
Originally Posted by Hastings

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Facts, truth & justice don't matter much in reality, anymore & justice sure as hell doesn't always prevail.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Facts, truth & justice don't matter much in reality, anymore & justice sure as hell doesn't always prevail.

MM

Ain’t that the truth! In this trial, it was all about white “guilt” and appeasement of the Negros.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MM

Ain’t that the truth! In this trial, it was all about white “guilt” and appeasement of the Negros.

Until our country gets back to treating everyone "equally" and not kneeling to the black's this will continue.. The new normal is to criminalize WHITE and canonize black!

Not me No Way Man.He died of a Drug Overdose.

PREZACTLY. Stupid hurts.

Yup!
Here is the video the defense should have shown:

https://rumble.com/vhm29f-doctor-shows-theres-no-way-chauvin-murdered-floyd.html
Originally Posted by miguel
They will release Chauvin the same day they take Biden and Harris into custody for election fraud.

Yep the fix is in, there is no thing as justice
Think all the sworn LEO in the area's that have this type of demographic problems should resign and let the politicians deal with it. They could get a job in the private sector that would pay more
Do you really think we need the truth muddling things up?
As long as the violent mob holds that state hostage, he won't get a fair trial.
There will ne no fair trial in Minnesota.....
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I dunno. "Wokeness" has come to the criminal justice system. The Chauvin prosecutors were drunk on it and the trial judge too. Will appellate courts be immune?

Tarqueen called it a clear case of murder last year using his exceptional legal analysis. Now she changed her mind to get likes from men on here. The Ms Lynn of Salmon Idaho
Originally Posted by ribka

Tarqueen called it a clear case of murder last year using his exceptional legal analysis. Now she changed her mind to get likes from men on here. The Ms Lynn of Salmon Idaho

Yes. I changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that. Get over it....[bleep].
Move the trial a couple of states south to Kansas or Oklahoma and he's found Not Guilty in record time and set free with medals pinned on him.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Move the trial a couple of states south to Kansas or Oklahoma and he's found Not Guilty in record time and set free with medals pinned on him.

Yep. Or TX. 🤠
From the bits and pieces of the trial I saw, Chauvin's lawyer was unimpressive.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
From the bits and pieces of the trial I saw, Chauvin's lawyer was unimpressive.

So, wasn't wearing spandex?
Hey Tarqueen,

People that have actually arrested people explained all this to your dumb ass when the initial video came out. But all you could do was piss and moan about the poleece and how big their batons are.

LOL

Get your shots!

Because you’re the biggest threat to America.

A dumb schit white liberal.
Chauvin deserves to be in jail just because he is stupid and an a--hole. Whether or not Floyd died of drugs or as a result of Chauvin's action is immaterial. The whole situation is an example of what happens when two P's OS collide. The aphorism, "Stupid is as stupid does" applies to both men in this particular case. It applies even more to the stupid prick that decided it made sense to fly flags at half mast to honor a drug addled criminal. GD
Chauvin was saintly in the way he handled the incident.
This was never about murder. It was about "get whitey". Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is a muslim extremist and a hater of white people in general. He was going to get him convicted by any means possible. The real question is How did Keith Ellison manage to get elected to office in the first place? Could it be FRAUDULENT VOTES????????????????
Originally Posted by greydog
Chauvin deserves to be in jail just because he is stupid and an a--hole. Whether or not Floyd died of drugs or as a result of Chauvin's action is immaterial. The whole situation is an example of what happens when two P's OS collide. The aphorism, "Stupid is as stupid does" applies to both men in this particular case. It applies even more to the stupid prick that decided it made sense to fly flags at half mast to honor a drug addled criminal. GD

Thanks for stamping this thread with your giant kghunt.

Damn !

Reverse wokeage.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Damn !

Reverse wokeage.

Just like you and COVID.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Damn !

Reverse wokeage.

Just like you and COVID.

LOL

Just like you and AA.

Gosh, I wish I had your innate intelligence and the vocabulary to express it! What a special individual. GD

Good day , Cappy Obvious
Changing your mind about something that was obvious in the first place? LMAO

Yes, how dare he have his own opinion and express it on here rather than falling in lock step with everyone else
© 24hourcampfire