Home
For those who don't know, Ardmore is a sketchy town and this event will trigger all kinds of nonsense by the time peeps get liquored up and high as a kite:

https://www.kxii.com/2021/06/11/world-famous-rapper-snoop-dogg-performing-ardmore-july-4th/

World-famous rapper Snoop Dogg performing in Ardmore for July 4th

ARDMORE, Okla. (KXII) - A new entertainment venue is opening up near Ardmore, and they’re bringing in a heavy hitter for the upcoming Fourth of July holiday.

The world-famous rapper is promoting his new “From tha streets to tha suites” album at a new venue just outside of Ardmore called 410 Live.

Venue owner Jaron Bailey said people have wondered if the event will be in person.

“Everything here is live, on stage, the real people, the real show,” Bailey said. “It’s more than I’ve taken on before, and I’m excited to do it. But it’s definitely a little nerve wracking trying to get it altogether.”

Bailey said there’s still a lot of work to do-recent rain halted construction on the amphitheater, but he’s confident that with local food vendors, camping, a lake, a bar and a (CANNABIS) dispensary for those with medical cards, the concert will be a good time.

“Basically looking at about 14 acres of outdoor amphitheater area where the lake is the backdrop on the sunset evening behind the stage,” Bailey said.

Texas based country music band Randy Rogers will perform the day before.

Tickets are just over $50 dollars for Randy, and $60 for Snoop. Bailey said you can feel good about that price: 20 % of the proceeds are going to non-profit The Shelter of His Wings, which gives safe housing to sex trafficking victims.

“No matter what we do here, we’re gonna give back,” Bailey said. “With or without you knowing, you’re gonna come out here and have fun and do what you want to do. And at the end, you’re gonna realize your money went to a good place.”
i'm ok with that. maybe some od's too.
NBN. Dindonuffins smoking dope. Rap Music.

I’m gonna say 6 shot and 2 dead. 😜
Just imagine the body count if the event was in Chitcago.
Ardmore seemed nice when I was there for 6 weeks in 1985.

What’s happened?
Originally Posted by ironbender

What’s happened?

The Black Undertow, combined with meth, has ruined it. #1 most dangerous city in OK, more so than Tulsa and that's saying a lot:

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/oklahoma/ok-dangerous-places/
Meth has ruined a lot of small towns in America.
Our country is going down the drain.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

And has been for a long time.
I'm saying over-under is 4 shot, 2 dead.

That's only if single incident.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say at least one Hi-Point 9mm will be involved. 😜
Snoop Dogg,

Be more white kids there than groids
Originally Posted by slumlord
Snoop Dogg,

Those would be whiggers ,absolutely no relation to white men !

What’s happened?

N iggers!
Miami is where the rap music and gratuitous violence meet.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Snoop Dogg,

Don’t forget Martha Stewart! 😜
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say at least one Hi-Point 9mm will be involved. 😜

And/or a Draco 9MM ︻╦╤─
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

And/or a Draco 9MM ︻╦╤─

LOL.

Ran a huge Pawn Shop/ Gun Store back in the early 90’s.
When the Groids came in they gravitated towards the Hi-Points. I never recommend any gun to them. The Mexican gangs preferred the Tokaravs and CZ 75’s in 7.62x25 caliber.
Better penetration. 😬
That’s some Minority Report type shizzle by gonehuntin.

Probably right, though.

🦫

What’s happened?

36 years of pussyfied voter influence. You know...toxic masculinity and all...
Dunno.

Snoop D -oh- double G seems a lot more mellow than today’s gangster rappahs.

Maybe they’ll just drink their gin ‘n juice. Laid back.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

You know how many times I heard that in the 60’s?

War, drugs, riots, cities on fire.

Somehow we always seem to muddle through.
Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre were absolutely huge in the early 90s. There's probably not a single member of Gen X who couldn't recognize a handful of their early songs. Most of those kids are hitting their late 40's and early 50's. Most of them are white.

If it were held in a decent city instead of the hood, the concert would look more like a Jimmy Buffet show than a gangsta rally.
What’s a snoop dog? Some kinda beagle?
Originally Posted by JeffP
What’s a snoop dog? Some kinda beagle?

Mangy mutt
© 24hourcampfire