Home
I consider myself to be the "Rita Rudner" of posters here (born to be mild).

But when I saw this, I stole this!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWb
Priceless.
She does the men, he picks up all the children.
The whole country is bending over.
Originally Posted by geedubya
I consider myself to be the "Rita Rudner" of posters here (born to be mild).

But when I saw this, I stole this!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWb

that's a keeper!
& it's true.
Dr Pepper out the nose hurts.......but best laugh I've had all day!
To much truth to even laugh.
Spot on.
Pray that they don't reproduce.
Yep, watching Dagen on Fox Business this morning, had a whole segment on the comeback of oil and how oil prices are surging.....not that I am complaining, but who was it yesterday arguing that we aren't really seeing what we are seeing with gas prices?
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

Was Trump better?
Originally Posted by deflave

Was Trump better?

Different.

There is always something, somewhere, buried in a politician that makes him or her just not right. What the something is, determines what POSSIBLE good or bad they MIGHT do. Truthfully they all do, good, bad, or stupid, at some point.

For many years men ran your country without a title, they weren't politicians, they were men who others admired and followed because they showed their wisdom and strength, and ability to get things done. Common men made your country great in the beginning, politicians came along, and the dissension began. It is the same in countries all over the world.

None are better, just different.

True
ROFLMAO. I wasn't expecting that. That's good and damned if it ain't true.
Thanks! I just copied and sent that to a whole bunch of people that still are flying the Trump flags.
Tragic and funny but true.

Was Trump better?

Different.

There is always something, somewhere, buried in a politician that makes him or her just not right. What the something is, determines what POSSIBLE good or bad they MIGHT do. Truthfully they all do, good, bad, or stupid, at some point.

For many years men ran your country without a title, they weren't politicians, they were men who others admired and followed because they showed their wisdom and strength, and ability to get things done. Common men made your country great in the beginning, politicians came along, and the dissension began. It is the same in countries all over the world.

President Trump is not a politician. That's what made him better and your sentence I put in bold above describes President Trump to a T.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Was Trump better?

Different.

President Trump is not a politician. That's what made him better and your sentence I put in bold above describes President Trump to a T.

"Presidents" are Politicians.

Mr. Trump ran a political race against Hilary Clinton.

When you run in a political race you are considered a politician.

Mr. Trump was "President Trump".

Mr. Trump was a "Politician".

Mr. Trump is now an ordinary citizen of the USA.

Mr. Trump will not be President again, but might be in the role of a politician again, IF, he runs for political office again.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Priceless.

And sad but true!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She does the men, he picks up all the children.

Yep.
© 24hourcampfire