Home
Posted By: ironbender Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21
Yeah, he’s a liberal ass hole, but he’s right on this.

During an interview aired on Monday’s broadcast of CBS’ “Late Show,” comedian Jon Stewart said that the coronavirus pandemic was “more than likely caused by science.” And seemingly mocked claims that the virus originated naturally.

Stewart said, “I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science. Science has, in many ways, helped ease the suffering of this pandemic, which was more than likely caused by science.”

He later added, “Oh my God, there’s a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking Wuhan, China. What do we do? Oh, you know who we could ask, the Wuhan novel respiratory coronavirus lab. The disease is the same name as the lab. That’s just a little too weird, don’t you think? And then they ask those scientists, they’re like…’So, wait a minute, you work at the Wuhan respiratory coronavirus lab, how did this happen?’ And they’re like, ‘Uhh, a pangolin kissed a turtle?'”

Stewart further stated, “Oh my God, there’s been an outbreak of chocolatey goodness near Hershey, Pennsylvania. What do you think happened? Oh, I don’t know maybe a steam shovel mated with a cocoa bean. Or it’s the [bleep] chocolate factory. Maybe that’s it.”

Colbert then said that White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins have said the lab leak theory should be investigated.

Stewart responded, “Stop with the logic and people and things. The name of the disease is on the building.”

Colbert then suggested that maybe the reason the lab is located in Wuhan is because there are a lot of novel coronaviruses in Wuhan due to the bat population.

Stewart then stated, “It’s a local specialty. And it’s the only place to find bats. You won’t find bats anywhere else. Oh, wait, Austin, Texas has thousands of them that fly out of a cave every night, every night at dusk. Is there a coronavirus — an Austin coronavirus? No, there doesn’t seem to be an Austin coronavirus. The only coronavirus we have is in Wuhan, where they have a lab called, what’s the lab called again, Stephen?”

Colbert later asked, “And how long have you worked for Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)?”

Stewart responded, “Let me tell you something about Ron Johnson — this is not a conspiracy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...sed-by-science-this-is-not-a-conspiracy/

Posted By: Raeford Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21
I wouldn't mind holding a baseball BAT as it met Colberts head.........
Originally Posted by Raeford

His entire existence and worth to society is all based on the big lie we’ve been media fed for decades.
I watched the video. Good for John Stewart.

PS That's a Scottish name, isn't it? What part of Scotland are his people from?
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21

Get in line.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21
Funny how a Trump Truth is finally being accepted by the Slows.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You spelled John wrong ,, JON ...

He must have lost money due to C-19 .

Jon Stewart was born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz on November 28, 1962,[4][5] in New York City, to Marian (née Laskin), a teacher and later educational consultant,[4] and Donald Leibowitz, an energy coordinator for the New Jersey Department of the Treasury.[6][7] Stewart's family members are Jewish immigrants to America from Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus. One of his grandfathers was born in Manzhouli (now part of Inner Mongolia)
Posted By: deflave Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21
Those two fugking idiots are never right about anything.

His saying it came from a lab only helps validate their bullschit narrative.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Funny how a Trump Truth is finally being accepted by the Slows.

They already stole the election. No reason to perpetuate the lie anymore. They probably knew the truth a year ago.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21

I'd hold off on the back slapping...sure looked like satire and sarcasm to me.
Colbert is an opportunist hack who was in jeopardy of being fired, until Trump got elected.

Jon Stewart gave Colbert a career on his cable show,,,,The Jon Stewart Show.

Colbert owes his early success to Stewart and more recently, Trump.

While both are Liberals, Colbert is complete pos.

🦫
Bill Maher cracks me up, sometimes...When he get’s on his anti-woke rants and starts calling his Liberal kin folk dumb-fûcks. It’s hilarious.

Maher still is the enemy and only rips his people out of self preservation. He’s a comedian and comedians are scared shîtless that they will get cancelled for saying things we consider funny.

I guess coming out with new comedic material is super difficult with retards, fàggots, women, environment, and minorities now taken off the list of things you can make fun of.

🦫
Posted By: deflave Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Bill Maher cracks me up, sometimes...When he get’s on his anti-woke rants and starts calling his Liberal kin folk dumb-fûcks. It’s hilarious.

Maher still is the enemy and only rips his people out of self preservation. He’s a comedian and comedians are scared shîtless that they will get cancelled for saying things we consider funny.

I guess coming out with new comedic material is super difficult with retards, fàggots, women, environment, and minorities now taken off the list of things you can make fun of.

🦫

Bill Maher is not a comedian.

He never has been. He’s a fugking hack and a POS. Same for Colbert.
Originally Posted by GunGeek

No, I think he meant it.
Originally Posted by deflave

🦫

A lot of folks actually get their talking points from those option based hit pieces they spew out. Truth or fact have nothing to do the schit they are constantly slinging.

🦫

Yep. As is Stewart.

For some reason though, the right likes to fawn over them when they make a point they kinda... sort... maybe... agree with. The biotches on our side love to find anything resembling common ground.

Fugk them 100%.
Posted By: longarm Re: Jon Stewart On The ‘Rona - 06/16/21
Born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz..
Bill Maher's mother.. Julie Berman..

Not exactly Highland material.
Originally Posted by GunGeek

No, I think he meant it.

Of course he did. It’s highly illustrative when the left finally sees what had been shown for months. Some of them are smart enough to not get left too far behind.

Just wait for the commies come to the enlightenment of St. Fauxcheese.
They would literally sell their mothers into sexual slavery for ratings and publicity.

You guys don't think they watch the news?
Fuqk Stewart and all the Commie Libertard Talk Show Hosts 😡

Just another Propaganda Wing of the DemoRat’s.

🦫

Used to be on MTV, that says a lot.

You ain't gettin my spot.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You ain't gettin my spot.

That little prick is the worst of all the so called Late Night Talk Show Propaganda Machine.

I’d pay big money to knock that stupid look off his face.
It would have been commendable if he would have said it a year ago. He's a little late to the party but maybe he'll make a few leftists think for a second. I know that's wishful thinking on my part.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
It would have been commendable if he would have said it a year ago. He's a little late to the party but maybe he'll make a few leftists think for a second. I know that's wishful thinking on my part.

Bb

Fugk lefties. They don't think.
© 24hourcampfire