Home
Posted By: wabigoon Question? - 06/16/21
How many carry?

And when, and where?

As far as not taking "Guns to town", That's the only time I do pack heat.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Tag

lol
Posted By: hanco Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Most all the time!
Posted By: blanket Re: Question? - 06/16/21
All the time I leave the house
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Question? - 06/16/21
SPAS 12 shotgun with two bandolier of 00 buck (100 rds) for Sunday school. If we’re driving into the ghetto for some Popeyes chicken we usually take the Abrams tank.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Question? - 06/16/21
almost all the time.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Only when I'm wearing clothes.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Question? - 06/16/21
unless i am in bed or the shower. when in bed there is enough firepower within 2 ft. when in the shower it's 6 ft.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
How many carry?

And when, and where?

As far as not taking "Guns to town", That's the only time I do pack heat.
I don't have to carry much because I live where I don't have to. ie in a safe part of the country. If I have business where it's not safe, then I carry.
From where I sit right now I can access a S&W Governor with 6 rds. of 45 ACP less than a foot from my hand. I can stretch a bit and reach my S&W MP15 with two 30 rd and 1 40 rd. mag. I have a Glock 10mm with 50 rds in loaded mags within reach as well. There are a couple of others. Smith model 28 loaded on my bedstand with two flashlights and a reload.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Question? - 06/16/21
I carry when I am on my property in Arizona and so does my girl.
I have quick access here in Commyfornia.
Posted By: DBT Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Nobody carries here, except the police and criminals.....
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Question? - 06/16/21
A 45 ACP is next to a luffa on the shelf in my shower.

🦫
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Question? - 06/16/21
All the time!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
From where I sit right now I can access a S&W Governor with 6 rds. of 45 ACP less than a foot from my hand. I can stretch a bit and reach my S&W MP15 with two 30 rd and 1 40 rd. mag. I have a Glock 10mm with 50 rds in loaded mags within reach as well. There are a couple of others. Smith model 28 loaded on my bedstand with two flashlights and a reload.

It’s not a paranoid thing,,,,,At least not to me and the wifey.

We have a firearm on us, or next to us, at all times inside or outside the house.

Been that way for the last 15 years

🦫
Posted By: cowdoc Re: Question? - 06/16/21
I don't carry on a daily basis. When I venture out to larger towns like Des Moines or Kansas City or farther I do carry, at least have one in the vehicle.

If we have occasion to stay in a motel, I have one within reach.

I try to be aware of my surroundings and avoid unsafe areas.
Sometimes the simplest, most overlooked, or not considered “thing” about you or your home can bring the unwanted to your door.

A nice car/truck. Shop with expensive tools. Garage with gun safes and cool toys.

In high traffic areas with lots of “Lookie-Lew’s” driving or walking by it’s difficult to know if something you own, or someone you live with and love may have caught the attention of a shîthead.

Try as you might to keep a low profile around your home, you still have to live, work, and do things that will expose your valuables to others.

The home invasion game isn’t something I want to lose, if I’m forced to play.

🦫
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by deerstalker
unless i am in bed or the shower. when in bed there is enough firepower within 2 ft. when in the shower it's 6 ft.

^^^This^^^
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Question? - 06/16/21

Concealed in my shorts.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Concealed in my shorts.

What kind of scope is that?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

We have a firearm on us, or next to us, at all times inside or outside the house.

🦫
I'm kind of ashamed that I don't have a riot gun within reach. There is some of that mini buckshot on the table right behind me though.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Concealed in my shorts.

What kind of scope is that?

Old Unertl maybe ?

🦫
I'm kind of ashamed that I don't have a riot gun within reach. There is some of that mini buckshot on the table right behind me though.

I don’t have a “shower” gun, but I’ve got a 870 Riot Gun in the schitter. 🤠
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

🦫

I don’t have a “shower” gun, but I’ve got a 870 Riot Gun in the schitter. 🤠
Unertl is what I figured. I've got a Cold Steel Latin Machete right by my terlet.

🦫

I got a Remington 870 Tac-14 that I changed out with a SB tactical brace kit. Here’s a few of my home tools for fixing bad problems.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫
Don’t really have any probs with people sneaking around my place.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Be careful Slum.

Might be sending out the wrong vibes.

🦫

I got a Remington 870 Tac-14 that I changed out with a SB tactical brace kit. Here’s a few of my home tools for fixing bad problems.

🦫

Nice array of self-defense weaponry.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Love the sign...Has anyone seen Happy Glamper around ?

LOL

🦫
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Be careful Slum.

Might be sending out the wrong vibes.

Haha

You can tell that ain’t my place

It looks too damn good.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Thanks all!
Posted By: Riverc Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Wife and I both carry 9mm's when we leave home.Only time i don't is when i go visit mom she lives close by.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

Love the sign...Has anyone seen Happy Glamper around ?

LOL

🦫

I steer clear of guys named Caitlyn and slang terms for female parts.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Question? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by hanco
Most all the time!
Ditto...
© 24hourcampfire