Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/sometimes_a_coincidence_isnt_a_coincidence.html

Coincidences are interesting things. They’re considered remarkable because their combined occurrence seems improbable. But sometimes, improbable occurrences really happen. Lightning really has struck the same location twice -- on rare occasions.

But when coincidences start to stack up, their probability of jointly occurring becomes exceedingly low. One begins to wonder if they are not coincidences at all. Could they really be linked outcomes from the same underlying root cause?

In the past year and a half, we have witnessed a remarkable string of apparent coincidences.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
Thanks. That's a good article.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
"Coincidences" like this occur all the time. We just fail to notice or the people who do notice are called "conspiracy theorists" which then widens out to "tinfoil hatters", "nutters", "right wingnuts" and the like.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
The herd mentality that the American people and most probably, the average human being engages in, is and has always been, very detrimental. As long as the news media is behind something, people believe it and back it, in the main.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
kinda like the 'coincidence' of so many suicides among those that oppose the Clintons. To my knowledge, not one Federal agency has ever investigated these events
Posted By: doubleDs55 Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The herd mentality that the American people and most probably, the average human being engages in, is and has always been, very detrimental. As long as the news media is behind something, people believe it and back it, in the main.

Well then I'm a nutjob, IDK how all this and a hell of a lot more could have happened that wasn't even mentioned in the article,
we are under attack from the left. What's happening right now under our noses is a planned take over of our country.
I can only hope that some how there is enough good people left in high places & regular places alike to get this straightened out.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
kinda like the 'coincidence' of so many suicides among those that oppose the Clintons. To my knowledge, not one Federal agency has ever investigated these events

When I saw the title, that's what I thought the thread was going to be about.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by rainshot
Thanks. That's a good article.
Indeed!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Too much coincidence? - 06/16/21
Great article. Thanks Mannlicher. That should be mandatory reading for everyone in America.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire