Home
Because of the NY Atty Gen Trump investigation?

Sickermore, Piddler, Gayghost, Northmam, JiminTenn, Plowboy, Sac, or Calledumb?

Come on you stupid POS. Stand up like a man, or hide like a lying dimmocommie turd.

Still drunk?
Originally Posted by callnum
Still drunk?

Still stupid??
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/15/nyregion/trump-weisselberg-vance-investigation.html
Still drunk?
.....................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL!!..........Well Call-DUMMY DUMB DUMB!....... Lets see now! Two impeachment acquittals by congress. Mueller probe a disaster. Russian collusion by Trump or any of his campaign staff thoroughly proven to be false and a big lie. 100 plus stories by the media while Trump was in office all proven to be false and de-bunked. And now a brand new acquittal because the big lib hit job (FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES ONLY) crazies could not find anything illegal on Trump's tax returns................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..........Po wittle CallDUMMY DUMB DUMB............So tell us Call NUMB NUTS..........Whatcha gonna go after next?
Thank you for your service, fat boy.
...................Nice try Sick-O-chit....."COULD" in the headline isn't good enough. And coming from the NY SLIMES?....One of the biggest liars and deceivers in the media amongst many others. And nothing Sicko-CHIT, that they have ever printed against Trump regarding any chargeable offenses against Trump has come true!

So take yer liberal nut job NY SLIMES link and shove it!
It didn’t take long to get an answer to your question, jag.
.......LOL! Yeppers! 6'3" and 228 lbs is fat??.......LOL>>>LOL.....You are really one pathetic clown Call-DUMMY. And furthermore you idiot, you could not factually debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your miserable life depended on it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Come on you stupid POS. Stand up like a man, or hide like a lying dimmocommie turd.

Bro Jag, let’s hope this newspaper pic ain’t like the one Truman was holding up about Dewey exclaiming “We won”.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.......LOL! Yeppers! 6'3" and 228 lbs is fat??.......LOL>>>LOL.....You are really one pathetic clown Call-DUMMY. And furthermore you idiot, you could not factually debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your miserable life depended on it.

Thank you for your service fat boy.

.......Ya forgot LeeeeRoy fartin Beans.

..............Not only can't you debate but you are stuck on "repeatable" stupidity.......C'mon CallDUMMY....Cite anything in the US Constitution or cite any statute under the law that Trump has violated....HMMMMM!

C'mon Calleeeee. Educate us!
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Boy it didn’t, that fugger rushed to the front of the line

.......Ya forgot LeeeeRoy fartin Beans.

Lee roy is quite smart compared to calledumb. He recognised Calledumb and Joke Biden for what they are, dumb commies.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Boy it didn’t, that fugger rushed to the front of the line

Hahaha. Too freaking true, Johnny

They are trying a new tactic. They are going to try and fight truth with stupidity. grin

..............Not only can't you debate but you are stuck on "repeatable" stupidity.......C'mon CallDUMMY....Cite anything in the US Constitution or cite any statute under the law that Trump has violated....HMMMMM!

Notice, Big, how none have the balls to own up to having posted their stuoid assed prediction.

They continually continue to amaze with their stupidity. They cant count high enough to know the number of times they had Trump dead to rights and in their sights and yet they always miss.

Too stupid to be even able to learn hes three or four steps ahead.

How many times has Que told them that they have the deep states playbook and yet they are still too stupid to get a clue. Desperation breeds insanity, trying the same stupid BS over and over again and again.

They choose stupidity as their friend.

Truly pitiful.

Notice, Big, how none have the balls to own up to having posted their stuoid assed prediction.
................That's because Trump hating liberals like CallDUMMY, Paddler and the rest INCLUDING THE MEDIA DO NOT know the US Constitution nor the law and how they relate to any sitting POTUS.....They strictly adhere themselves like super glue to whatever lies and deceptions the news media puts out and determine that what they put out is therefore truthful,,, when in fact it is not.....Garbage from the media and then garbage out from the Trump haters on this forum everytime they post. Garbage in and garbage out!........What did Sick-O-chit do on this thread? Post a NY SLIMES hit piece here as fact.

Guess what libTURDS! Opinions do NOT indict nor convict. Hard evidence based on factual evidence does. That is why Trump was acquitted in two impeachment tries and acquitted once again with regards to his taxes.

Hey CallDUMMY! We are waiting for the Constitutional provisions and any statutes under the law FROM YOU that Trump has violated over the past say 6 years......
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
06/10/21

Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!
jeffy o
[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

You need to get some of the facts straight before you go off ranting. First, the New York Attorney General is only a small part of the investigations into Trump. Her office has largely been investigating civil matters up until very recently. The threat to Trump and his companies comes from the New York County (Manhattan) District Attorney. They have a grand jury in place which has his documents and have been grilling his executives for weeks.

The federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) also have a grand jury in place and they are investigating other potential criminal issues. Same witht the feds in the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn).

The NY AG is the least of Trump's problems.

It's nice to hear from passionate Trump supporters on these forums but if there are any attorneys on these forums, especially ex-prosecutors or criminal defense attorneys on these forums it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about what appears to be real peril for the former president.
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral

You need to get some of the facts straight before you go off ranting. First, the New York Attorney General is only a small part of the investigations into Trump. Her office has largely been investigating civil matters up until very recently. The threat to Trump and his companies comes from the New York County (Manhattan) District Attorney. They have a grand jury in place which has his documents and have been grilling his executives for weeks.

The federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) also have a grand jury in place and they are investigating other potential criminal issues. Same witht the feds in the Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn).

It's nice to hear from passionate Trump supporters on these forums but if there are any attorneys on these forums, especially ex-prosecutors or criminal defense attorneys on these forums it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about what appears to be real peril for the former president.

And just like that another long time member chimes in with his sockpuppet account so as not to ruin his good name.
Don’t get mad at them guys, LIEberalism is a mental disorder. You can’t really get mad at retards!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And just like that another long time member chimes in with his sockpuppet account so as not to ruin his good name. LMFAO fixed

I wonder whose sock puppet WhoreAdmrial is ?
On another note, I thought the Hannity interview went well. One thing I learned was that the border wall was delayed from a long list of separate law suits.
I was nodding my head and thinking, ah that's why he couldn't go into details while in office. Lots of lawsuits have gag orders or the law firm says, don't say a word because it might harm our defense.

I didn't agree with everything Trump did, but I wasn't in his shoes either with over a hundred battles. I doubt if any of us would've got the industry back after a whole generation of outsourcing jobs. That changed and is changing quickly. Maybe our country should humble ourselves and seek the Lord.
Still drunk?

Has the nice staff worker come by with your juice yet?

Just because you're not posting under your other handle doesn't mean we've forgotten who you are, dickhead.

Jag threads rule.

LOL

.....................There is one word ADMIRAL in your entire post that needs attention...."APPEARS"..................Interesting that with all of the Trump hoopla going on in NY now for at least 2 years, whether from the NY AG or from the NY County Manhattan DA, NOT ONE charge has been filed against Trump or the Trump Organization. "GRILLING" the executives for weeks is another dead giveaway, in that they are in SEARCH of a crime rather than already having conclusive evidence OF A CRIME....This is all nothing more than a fishing expedition in search of a crime by the NY AG and DA...Why? Very simple. They want things to APPEAR that Trump is a criminal and guilty of crimes whether any charges are filed or not. Nothing more than a full campaign of dis-crediting, Why? Simple again. They want to do as much dis-crediting as much as possible to prevent Trump from winning in 2024 should he run again for POTUS......
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.

Speaking of crusty - how's your GRIDS-infected azzhole doing these days??
Why are all these liberal idiots still so consumed with TDS when Trump is long out of office? Shoudn't you be focused on the mess your boy Biden is making in his rush to overturn and dismantle the Trump policies that were actually very effective, such as "remain in Mexico". Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Speaking of investigations, how about Hunter representing private interests in China connected to the CCP when his Dad was VP? Does that pale in comparison to anything Trump did on his taxes?

Inquiring minds would like to know....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Speaking of crusty - how's your GRIDS-infected azzhole doing these days??

You are going to have to come over again and scrape it off for me, Lover. You have such amazing hands.
...............More wisdom the F*g bag from TN......Your post is just another idiotic post with absolutely no content of any evidence Trump committed any crimes. NOTHING!..........You like the rest of your Trump hating buds on here are IN-WAITING, ON STANDBY, just hoping to find a crime, ANYTHING at all. Does not matter whether there is any evidence or not. Just manufacture some evidence. RIGHT Jimbo?........Two failed impeachment attempts. Mueller investigation a complete failure. 100 plus hit pieces against Trump by the media during his presidency all later de-bunked and proven lies. And now Trump acquitted again......Hey Jimmy. Your track record of predictions and accusations coming to pass is HORRIBLE!............LOL......And just as I called CALL-DUMMY (Callnum) out, I will do the same for you.

Name one provision under the US Constitution or one statute under the law that Trump has ever violated. Give us all the number or numbers of the Constitutional provisions and the same for any statute or statutes under the law. Stop with your stupid and ridiculous opinions and give us all something that you can take to a court of law and get a conviction.....Cuz ya see Jimbo, in the world of Trump haters and demCRAPs, it is opinions that convict rather than hard factual evidence. Right Jimbo?
Originally Posted by TimZ
Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Absolutely. Trump was a laughing stock on the world stage. They even laughed at him to his face when he gave a speech where he boasted about his achievements. As for TDS, you all still have HDS and she was never elected.
Does Biden's performance this week in Europe and his repudiation of America First give you confidence in his ability to do the right thing for this country?

Absolutely. Trump was a laughing stock on the world stage. They even laughed at him to his face when he gave a speech where he boasted about his achievements. As for TDS, you all still have HDS and she was never elected.

Can you be anymore of a lying, disingenuous, worthless piece of crap? If you think that mentally comprised retard is good for this country then you truly are a fugking idiot.

............Opinions opinion opinion..........Laughing stock on the world stage? Well Jimmy, who gives a damn what the rest of the world thinks. Trump put America first BONEHEAD! And anytime ya put America first, the rest of the world of course will react adversely and call Trump a laughing stock on the world stage......Why? Because America first policies are NOT their policies and do not act in their best interests.................So keep on coming with your stupid opinions. Somewhat entertaining.
...............More wisdom the F*g bag from TN......Your post is just another idiotic post with absolutely no content of any evidence Trump committed any crimes. NOTHING!..........You like the rest of your Trump hating buds on here are IN-WAITING, ON STANDBY, just hoping to find a crime, ANYTHING at all. Does not matter whether there is any evidence or not. Just manufacture some evidence. RIGHT Jimbo?........Two failed impeachment attempts. Mueller investigation a complete failure. 100 plus hit pieces against Trump by the media during his presidency all later de-bunked and proven lies. And now Trump acquitted again......Hey Jimmy. Your track record of predictions and accusations coming to pass is HORRIBLE!............LOL......And just as I called CALL-DUMMY (Callnum) out, I will do the same for you.

Name one provision under the US Constitution or one statute under the law that Trump has ever violated. Give us all the number or numbers of the Constitutional provisions and the same for any statute or statutes under the law. Stop with your stupid and ridiculous opinions and give us all something that you can take to a court of law and get a conviction.....Cuz ya see Jimbo, in the world of Trump haters and demCRAPs, it is opinions that convict rather than hard factual evidence. Right Jimbo?

Not my job to prove him guilty. Its the attorney general's job and they aren't going to release it before he is charged. Thats the way the system works. Sorry you can't get a play by play as the evidence is discovered. It really should be a reality tv show that shows you it as it happens, right? No one is going to manufacture evidence and you are an utter moron if you think Trump was acquitted because he was deemed innocent. He was acquitted because the republicans knew they would not be re-elected if they didn't. They are spineless cowards which also accounts for why the Mueller investigation was a failure. Lets face it, the republicans are useless moronic turds that put themselves before country. All that matters is power and their ability to get rich off of it. They investigated Hillary how many times and found nothing? They investigated Hunter and found nothing. You want more investigations into Hunter which will of course produce nothing. Of course, you don't want investigations into Jan 6. Why, because they might find something.
When he announced his initial run, I would've bet a paycheck he had no chance. Then again, I have been wrong before.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Can you be anymore of a lying, disingenuous, worthless piece of crap? If you think that mentally comprised retard is good for this country then you truly are a fugking idiot.

Trump is no longer in office. We aren't talking about him.

............Opinions opinion opinion..........Laughing stock on the world stage? Well Jimmy, who gives a damn what the rest of the world thinks. Trump put America first BONEHEAD! And anytime ya put America first, the rest of the world of course will react adversely and call Trump a laughing stock on the world stage......Why? Because America first policies are NOT their policies and do not act in their best interests.................So keep on coming with your stupid opinions. Somewhat entertaining.

Isn't that the whole performance thing? When Trump is laughed at while giving a speech, who cares, but when Biden is drug off by his wife out of a cafe because she doesn't want him answering questions all day, well, thats outrageous.
Donald Trump is still relevant, he can deliver the White House to Democrats in 2024.

Isn't that the whole performance thing? When Trump is laughed at while giving a speech, who cares, but when Biden is drug off by his wife out of a cafe because she doesn't want him answering questions all day, well, thats outrageous.

Nobody laughed at Pres. Trump - you're a lying [bleep]

Trump is no longer in office. We aren't talking about him.

Thank you for proving my point. You’re fugking disingenuous. Biden is a mental retard and people like you who say otherwise disgust me. That imbecile is a national and international embarrassment.

You’re also a liar. But then again you know that.

American President did not cave in during meeting with Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Note there was no mutual conference following the meeting and Putin was visibly annoyed and on defensive during his post conference speech. This indicates he is not as gullible as Donald Trump.
[Linked Image from api-assets.infowars.com]
Bull💩. Only the American propaganda news Corp is saying Biden didn’t fold. Worldwide news agencies are laughing AT him. You’re a lying sack of crap.

Not my job to prove him guilty. Its the attorney general's job and they aren't going to release it before he is charged. Thats the way the system works. Sorry you can't get a play by play as the evidence is discovered. It really should be a reality tv show that shows you it as it happens, right? No one is going to manufacture evidence and you are an utter moron if you think Trump was acquitted because he was deemed innocent. He was acquitted because the republicans knew they would not be re-elected if they didn't. They are spineless cowards which also accounts for why the Mueller investigation was a failure. Lets face it, the republicans are useless moronic turds that put themselves before country. All that matters is power and their ability to get rich off of it. They investigated Hillary how many times and found nothing? They investigated Hunter and found nothing. You want more investigations into Hunter which will of course produce nothing. Of course, you don't want investigations into Jan 6. Why, because they might find something.
...................More opinionated CRAP, CRAP and MORE CRAP........Of course it is not your jobby to prove him guilty. But by your opinionated drivel, Trump is already guilty. You say no one is going to manufacture evidence? OH REALLY? May I remind your sorry azzzz, that the Russian collusion hoax has been proven to be all MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. WHOOOOPS!...May I remind your sorry azzzzz again of the memos and e/mails of those involved with manufacturing such evidence?? Hunter is still being investigated bonehead and furthermore u clown, his already exposed e/mails and such from his computer is quite damning. Oh and by the way again you pathetic idiot. Trump was acquitted from any wrong doing on Jan 6th....In fact again idiot, Jan 6th has been proven to be just another set up by BLM and the left. Trump CLEARLY said in his speech on Jan 6th to PEACEFULLY go to the capital. And guess what again MORON, the breaching of the capital took place WHILE the Trump supporters were still at his speech. So the timeline does not match up with your Trump hating accusations about Jan 6th....Trump was acquitted. LOL.....Ya know Jimbo and as I told CallDUMMY. You clowns cannot debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your lives depended on it......LOL
Bull💩. Only the American propaganda news Corp is saying Biden didn’t fold. Worldwide news agencies are laughing AT him. You’re a lying sack of crap.

I do not listen to American news channels. Neither side was able to convince the other side to their point of view. It appears no concessions were given, therefore, American President won.

Yeah people/good people turn out at Trump Rallies by the tens of thousands filling every one of them to capacity - many thousands stand outside because there's not enough room .
Your marxist idols can't fill a large living room .
You make a complete fool of yourself like the other trolls - go do your job and lick some fa-agz schi-tty dik off kweeer-ass goofball
Originally Posted by Slavek
American Demented President did cave in during meeting with Vladimir Putin. Note there was no mutual conference following the meeting and Putin was visibly laughing and on the offense during his post conference speech. This indicates he is not as gullible as Demented Biden..

Originally Posted by rte
American Demented President did cave in during meeting with Vladimir Putin. Note there was no mutual conference following the meeting and Putin was visibly laughing and on the offense during his post conference speech. This indicates he is not as gullible as Demented Biden..

Enough said, case closed. Go ahead Jim, try to convince us that we are not really seeing what we are seeing. Its always fun.

...................More opinionated CRAP, CRAP and MORE CRAP........Of course it is not your jobby to prove him guilty. But by your opinionated drivel, Trump is already guilty. You say no one is going to manufacture evidence? OH REALLY? May I remind your sorry azzzz, that the Russian collusion hoax has been proven to be all MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. WHOOOOPS!...May I remind your sorry azzzzz again of the memos and e/mails of those involved with manufacturing such evidence?? Hunter is still being investigated bonehead and furthermore u clown, his already exposed e/mails and such from his computer is quite damning. Oh and by the way again you pathetic idiot. Trump was acquitted from any wrong doing on Jan 6th....In fact again idiot, Jan 6th has been proven to be just another set up by BLM and the left. Trump CLEARLY said in his speech on Jan 6th to PEACEFULLY go to the capital. And guess what again MORON, the breaching of the capital took place WHILE the Trump supporters were still at his speech. So the timeline does not match up with your Trump hating accusations about Jan 6th....Trump was acquitted. LOL.....Ya know Jimbo and as I told CallDUMMY. You clowns cannot debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your lives depended on it......LOL

You're not going to like how this ends. The prosecutors will charge them all, including his adult children, and that will set off a race to the courthouse to see who can throw the old man under the bus first. First one in gets the best deal. The holdouts become roadkill.
You're not going to like how this ends. The prosecutors will charge them all, including his adult children, and that will set off a race to the courthouse to see who can throw the old man under the bus first. First one in gets the best deal. The holdouts become roadkill.

Somebody lead "WarAdmiral" to the political glue factory, he's outlived his usefulness.....

You fugking moron. They found e
EVERYTHING with Hunter, you dumb schit. The media propaganda corps just refuse to publicize it.

Now go drink your yellow Kool-Aid, you fugkin dumbass.

Somebody lead "WarAdmiral" to the political glue factory, he's outlived his usefulness.....

I tip my hat to your response. Many won't get it.

you're not going to like how this ends either when yout heroes slip a Ziploc over your head.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

EVERYTHING with Hunter, you dumb schit. The media propaganda corps just refuse to publicize it.

Who is the "they" that found everything with Hunter? Because if "they" are the criminal investigators at the state or federal level then it won't matter that the media refused to publicize it. He'll be charged with whatever crimes they find. I doubt there are any in this specific instance. However, I have no doubt he will be charged by the feds in Delaware on tax related felonies. The U.S. Attorney in the District of Delaware was the only U.S Attorney not to resign as a result of the change of administration on January 20th. He stayed to avoid the appearance of impropriety and to finish the job on Hunter. But it has nothing to do with a laptop.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Who is the "they" that found everything with Hunter? Because if "they" are the criminal investigators at the state or federal level then it won't matter that the media refused to publicize it. He'll be charged with whatever crimes they find. I doubt there are any in this specific instance. However, I have no doubt he will be charged by the feds in Delaware on tax related felonies. The U.S. Attorney in the District of Delaware was the only U.S Attorney not to resign as a result of the change of administration on January 20th. He stayed to avoid the appearance of impropriety and to finish the job on Hunter. But it has nothing to do with a laptop.

It has EVERYTHING to do with a laptop.

Denial of evidence and refusal to publicize it does not constitute truth, or justice, you fool.

You'd fit right in on the Supreme Court.
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral = Ass-hole Troll
You're going to like how this ends.The prosecutors will be put in jail.This will set off a race to the courthouse to see who can throw the Demented Bastard Biden under the bus first. First one in gets the best deal. The holdouts become roadkill.

Who the fouck is this Wolf Howitzer dipshît?
We would much rather have a President who cares what Americans think and looks out for us, rather than Europe.
If the leftist are so in love with biden and the communist way they should move to Russia or China then they would have their utopia. It's just a shame they're even allowed to carry on a life here.

You know what they proved about the Russian collusion? They proved that Trump and his family were too stupid to know they were breaking the law because apparently they had to know they were breaking the law in order to break the law. They stuck with that MO throughout his presidency. Anytime he screwed up it was ok because he didn't know any better. He was like a stray dog. Again, Trump was acquitted because republicans are dickless.

Also, just because you can rant on incessantly about baseless nonsense, doesn't make you good at debating.
You liberals have to be the most malicious squad of jackasses ever to draw a breath. How you can look at that poor fool Biden and deny his incompetence is astonishing. Your hate has destroyed your ability to think.
How about a link two showing this as the case Jimee:

"You know what they proved about the Russian collusion? They proved that Trump and his family were too stupid to know they were breaking the law because apparently they had to know they were breaking the law in order to break the law. They stuck with that MO throughout his presidency. Anytime he screwed up it was ok because he didn't know any better. He was like a stray dog"

Or is this something that an idiot like Swalwell said, over and over and.......
Originally Posted by Raeford

"You know what they proved about the Russian collusion? They proved that Trump and his family were too stupid to know they were breaking the law because apparently they had to know they were breaking the law in order to break the law. They stuck with that MO throughout his presidency. Anytime he screwed up it was ok because he didn't know any better. He was like a stray dog"

Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal.

Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal.

You’re just dying to go down on someone . LMAO
Nah, "he's" the taker, not the giver !

You know, the effeminate 1/2 of the fudgecake.

I tip my hat to your response. Many won't get it.

Why be cowardly and post under a sockpuppet handle?
You know what they proved about the Russian collusion? They proved that Trump and his family were too stupid to know they were breaking the law because apparently they had to know they were breaking the law in order to break the law. They stuck with that MO throughout his presidency. Anytime he screwed up it was ok because he didn't know any better. He was like a stray dog. Again, Trump was acquitted because republicans are dickless.

Also, just because you can rant on incessantly about baseless nonsense, doesn't make you good at debating.

Lol, I was wrong, I didn't think anyone could be this stupid........My bad.

Back to Back Impeachment Champ Bitch.

....................JimFROMTN??? Well you sure be in the minority in that state.........Well Jimmy! You really do have the IQ of a damned door knob. Wait a minute! At least a door knob has some function!!......In your last post above, I as always as is the usual per all of your stupid postings, read nothing whatsoever from any legal standpoint that makes your case against Trump.....I hope you are not in any part of the legal profession. Because if you are, you would be a disgrace to that profession.

All you have posted or ever posted regarding Trump, is nothing more than suppositions, hearsay, opinions, and of course whatever your favorite lying fake news media sources burp up to then post on here. So far none, absolutely NONE of your damnation predictions of what you would like to see happen to Trump have come to pass. Not a damned one of them. And of course, that holds true regarding the predictions of your other esteemed boneheaded idiot Trump hating associates on this forum.

When it comes to citing any Constitutional violations or any violation under the law, what do we get from you? NOTHING! We get nothing because you and your other moronic Trump hating TDS pals on this forum are completely VOID and totally ignorant of the US Constitution and of the law when it comes to Trump.....Hey genius...TWO IMPEACHMENT ACQUITTALS and a new acquittal this week. And no moron, Trump was acquitted in each case because your demCRAP party had NO LEGAL grounds Constitutionally or otherwise to stand on. You cannot convict on hearsay, opinion, suppositions or innuendo, especially when any or all of them were baseless without facts. You must have the facts on your side to backup all of those hearsays, opinions, suppositions, or innuendos............Ya lost on every attempt to bring him down during his presidency and ya lost this last one as well.....Your boys in the lying fake news media are hoping as well as you, as well as your other Trump hating associates on this forum, that charges will be filed coming out of NY. And if there are, then no doubt the Trump legal team as with any other legal defense team will present their case...But! As with all of you idiotic, moronic, stupid, low IQ and indigent Trump haters,,, guilty before innocence applies to Trump as well as to all other conservatives. Right Jimmy?...YEP!

Still waiting from you to cite any Constitutional provisions Trump violated as well as any laws broken. Otherwise you are just a flappin your gums via your fingers on your keyboard.

Without a court conviction It Did Not Happen, per James Carville. Game, set, match....phaggot.

GTFO, you lieberal schitbag. You don't hunt. You don't fish. You don't do schit except troll. GFY, moron.

We're not here to debate lying swine like you. We're here to share stories about the outdoors and exchange ideas about conservative values, you useless fugk.

Who is the "they" that found everything with Hunter? Because if "they" are the criminal investigators at the state or federal level then it won't matter that the media refused to publicize it. He'll be charged with whatever crimes they find.

Hit the brakes there Trump hating "newbie." Unless you have had your head in the sand, there are plenty of people who have been guilty of crimes for which they have not been charged. You just have to be a member of the right club.

Can you copy and paste from the Mueller propaganda piece, his exact language?
Barnyard on a morning estrogen rampage

LOL

I do not listen to American news channels. Neither side was able to convince the other side to their point of view. It appears no concessions were given, therefore, American President won.

Your buds do seem to prefer Pravda and Al Jezeerah
or whatever it is, and the MSM

And gas prices are down under Biden too right? lies and more lies

And then the proof will be released on Hillary and Zeros treason along with that of the MSM and proof of Bidens sellout to the CCP.
The shot heard round the world.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If the leftist are so in love with biden and the communist way they should move to Russia or China then they would have their utopia. It's just a shame they're even allowed to carry on a life here.

Those countries dont provide the welfare liebarals extract from Rs here in the US and they dont want deadbeats or dumbasses.
We would much rather have a President who cares what Americans think and looks out for us, rather than Europe.

We are stupid. We voted for a guy who spent $2 billion of his money trying to save us from commies rather than one who sold us out to commies for $3 billion.

Dims want high taxes and red tape forcing our industry to Chynu.
Then they have an excuse to.live on our dime.
The War Admiral too clueless to get a clue about Zero giving Putin the Ukraine and Joke giving Europe Putins oil instesd of selling them ours.

Hes too stupid to get a hint from Trumps clue asking if Putin might be able to find Hilrys emails
He cant connect the dots to the first Trump/Putin meeting when Putin gave the soccer ball to Trump and said "The ball is in your court".

Word is it contained iirc 32 megabytes of Russian intel on US corporate traitors and included Hilreys emails with foreign agents.

War boy doesnt give a crap and cant connect the dots to 80+ premature deaths of Clinton associates.

Him and Jimma are stupid enough to think Gates, Faukki and the MSM are working for them.

Unreal

We will see who has the last laugh.

Baseless? Like 80 plus dead Clinton associates.
Chinagate? Oh, i forgot. You know nothing about that or Hilry selling U 1 to Russia other than what the Clinton News Network told you.
I hope you keep taking their info to the bank.
Youre fixing to get a rude awakening.
So, was it War Ass or dumbass JiminTenn who said the law was going to put Trump away.

We will see who has the last laugh.

Baseless? Like 80 plus dead Clinton associates.
Chinagate? Oh, i forgot. You know nothing about that or Hilry selling U 1 to Russia other than what the Clinton News Network told you.
I hope you keep taking their info to the bank.
Youre fixing to get a rude awakening.

Crusty old gramps still bringing up Clinton conspiracies from 30 years ago. Good luck with that.
And Jim takes it in the ass again.

I'm starting to believe he actually likes it.......
Great posts Jag Trump has been totally investigated. They can try to find dirt, they won't. One can tell the lefties that jack their jaws but would never say it face to face. Only when their in their safe place. Free country free speech doesn't change who they are. I am proud to be intolérant.

I have a question Jag, if someone predicts that kamala will go down does that mean the predicter is prescient?
Who is the stupidest POS on the campfire....

Dr John Middleton of Salt Lake Utah.

He calls his wife Poopsy...

she calls him Dick Head.... OR..... you sorry assed POS.
Originally Posted by ribka

And gas prices are down under Biden too right? lies and more lies

.....................LOL>>>LOL...............The poster of CRAP and more CRAP strikes again; aka JimfromTN...............Ok there Jimmy boy (with all due dis-respect of course), time to educate again your minus (below zero) IQ Trump hating pea brain. Time again for you to be checkmated as well. Now if I am typing too fast for ya then I apologize. Shall I use caps for better effect? Yeah, I think I will......Here goes!

CURRENTLY AND AS WAS EVEN BEFORE 2015 WHEN TRUMP ANNOUNCED HIS RUN FOR POTUS,,,,,THERE IS NO LAW ON THE BOOKS, THERE IS NO CLAUSE, PROVISION, OR STATUTE ANYWHERE IN THE US CONSTITUTION THAT PREVENTS A CANDIDATE FOR POTUS, A PRESIDENT ELECT, OR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF FROM CONVERSING OR TALKING TO ANY FOREIGN OFFICIAL AKA, AN AMBASSADOR, A REPRESENTATIVE, AN OLIGARCH OR WHATEVER (NOW REALLY PAY ATTENTION),,,, EVEN IF THE SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY CONVERSATION WERE TO COMPILE POLITICAL DIRT ON AN OPPOSING CANDIDATE.........HOWEVER, THERE ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS, PROVISIONS AND SO FORTH IN THE US CONSTITUTION THAT SAY, THAT IF ANY OFFICIAL OR OFFICIALS IN THE US GOVERNMENT (NOW PAY ATTENTION AGAIN), WERE TO JOINTLY ""CONSPIRE""TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT,,,JOINTLY ''"CONSPIRE""TO ASSASSINATE ANYONE, JOINTLY ""CONSPIRE"" TO BOMB A BUILDING, JOINTLY ""CONSPIRE"" TO THREATEN VIOLENCE OR COMMIT BODILY HARM ETC, THEN UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES THERE WOULD BE CLEAR VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION AND CONVICTION......................Did ya get all that Jimmy boy? Mr. IGNORANT!!!

You may be thinking. Why the big fuss about Hillary and her campaign? Therefore she must have not broken the law then. OH YES SHE DID Jimmy BOY! Legally the Trump case cannot be compared to Hillary's clear violations of the law which I can explain later on another post should your tiny pea brain need more education......So with regards to your last above post above?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.........CHECKMATE BONEHEAD!!!
Oh JimbofromTN..........Ever think of buying a hand held compact version of the US Constitution? They have 'em ya know!..................
© 24hourcampfire