Home
Juneteenth is our new national holiday. Won't state and federal employees be elated to get another three day weekend (paid) each year while regular working people will get taxed more to pay for it? What does that make now, eleven or twelve three day weekends per year?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
WoooHooo. Ooopps, I mean, wow, thats too bad.

kwg
Posted By: deflave Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
The fact that all these left wing woke folk call it “Juneteenth” is beyond funny.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by deflave
The fact that all these left wing woke folk call it “Juneteenth” is beyond funny.

Yes! The ultimate cultural appropriation !!!
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Not much time left to order your cake.

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Unbelievable, that just sounds “ghetto”.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Apparently, slavery was a pretty big deal in this country at some point.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

It still is.

And it’s promoted by the same political party.

I don't get the Juneteenth name? Don't they know which day was the real date?

Confused old fart, Virgil B.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Like 160 years ago... there’s nobody in this country that was a slave or owned slaves.
The woke ones need to concentrate on Africa where blacks still enslave over 600,000 people.
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

It’s a mockery of the way a stereotypical, uneducated, black American is known to speak.

Specifically in the “souph.”

That’s what makes it so comical.
Posted By: efw Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Congress Passes Law To Recognize Juneteenth, The Day Republicans Freed All The Democrats' Slaves

June 16th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Senate has unanimously passed a resolution to recognize Juneteenth as a federal holiday, commemorating the glorious day Republicans freed the last of the Democrats' slaves.

"We are so proud to show the world how not racist we are by officially recognizing the day the Republicans came charging in to free all our slaves," said Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer. "Yeah-- we Democrats did a little 'whoopsie' with that whole slavery thing, but the Republicans corrected it. Thanks, Republicans!"

During this year's Juneteenth, the nation will gather to celebrate the American political party that was founded on protecting human rights of people of all skin colors. Democrats around the country will write letters of apology and organize celebrations for the vast network of Christians, Catholics, Quakers, and Republicans who fought and died to end the scourge of slavery in America.

Congress has also approved the building of a giant elephant statue in D.C. to honor the party responsible for the freeing of slaves from Democrat plantations.

Biden has confirmed he will organize a celebration at the White House after he lays a wreath on the grave of his best friend Robert Byrd.

https://babylonbee.com/news/congres...publicans-freed-all-the-democrats-slaves
Posted By: CRS Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Glad slavery is gone, but just exactly what we need. Another fricken national holiday!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
I grew up realizing juneteenth was a holiday of sorts for black folks, but the reason I was given is much different from what is being said today.

It had to do with cotton farming. Everyone did there best to have the cotton 'laid by' before the middle of June. The field hands were given a day to celebrate this occasion, thus juneteenth. This meant that the hard field work (planting, chopping, hoeing, and laying by of the cotton) was done and things would calm down, go at a slower pace during the hot summer weather, until it got to picking time.

Funny thing is that many people think that June 19 is the official day that slaves were freed. Nope, the second 13th amendment went into effect on Dec 6, 1865.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
And don’t leave off Donsa the day before each holiday

So little private beetle baily can go shop for toiletries to carry home to his fambly in Mississippi
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Yes! The ultimate cultural appropriation !!!

I air in their general direction.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
How about this as a way to celebrate Juneteenth: dress up in blackface and loot all the Nike stores in your area?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
dont we already have a national knigger day?
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Oboy !!!! Another cake day at work.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Look at the knuckle dragger working on his brain dead comedy act.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21

You should have stayed in school to at least the 6th grade
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Oboy !!!! Another cake day at work.

That be chocolate cake to you, sir. smile
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
They did this for slavery?

I thought it was for Michael Burry’s birthday.
Ya’ll know you should be draping kente sashes over neggar graves on ‘Satruhdey’ ?

myself...it will just be another day that I smoke and char swine flesh over the coals
Posted By: poboy Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
It was the day Republicans finally freed all the democrat's slaves.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
So who gets this day off exactly? Government employees, the banks and blacks? One thing is certain, I won’t.

Edit: One has to have a job before one gets a holiday day.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21

Don't worry. National Rump Ranger Day will be declared shortly.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
I will. The company I work for is woke to the point of insomnia.

P
Posted By: Huntz Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
It will be impossible to find chicken or watermellon on juneteeff day.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Don't worry. National Rump Ranger Day will be declared shortly.

You got that right, Sweety. Do you have your outfit ready for the pride parade this year? Its going to be hard to beat the one you wore last year. You had all the boys in a lather.
Posted By: catosilvaje Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
That was the day Texas negros found out they were free 2 years before. We call it wallermelon day.
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
So who gets this day off exactly? Government employees, the banks and blacks? One thing is certain, I won’t.

Federal employees. I do contract work for a large government agency, and the govies just got the notice that they get tomorrow off plus a 3 hour early release today.
Originally Posted by CRS
Glad slavery is gone, but just exactly what we need. Another fricken national holiday!

No worries, Independence Day will soon be eliminated. That will maintain the same number of federal holidays.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
so when do my ancesters the Black feet Indians get their federal holiday off from work?
Posted By: jwall Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by CRS
Glad slavery is gone, but just exactly what we need. Another fricken African national holiday!

No worries, Independence Day will soon be eliminated. That will maintain the same number of federal holidays.

They are gonna keep on.............. till STUFF hits the fan.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
[quote=gitem_12]dont we already have a national knigger day?

Look at the knuckle dragger working on his brain dead comedy act.[/quo

aww, did I touch anerve sweetheart? please tell me what exactly the Kniggers in this country have done so worthy of celebration?

is it the mass poverty their urban schidtholes incubate?

their wonderous culture of violence their preferred music propogates?
Originally Posted by rem shooter
so when do my ancesters the Black feet Indians get their federal holiday off from work?

You bring up a very good point. Whereas, the American negros are the luckiest negros in the world, in that they now live in this great country and not the sh*t hole of Africa, sad that their grandfathers were slaves but these negros today are lucky.
But the Indians! We screwed them over! We killed most of them with disease and we stole their land. The Indians have a grievance.

You should have stayed in school to at least the 6th grade

Why? He's right.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
I dunno. When I had to work, anything that resulted in another paid day off was a-okay with me. We got a floating holiday for MLK. If you get off and get paid, celebrate WTF Day, fire up the grill, and worry about something else.🤷‍♂️
Posted By: MD521 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
The US government was 2 1/2 years late on informing the people in Texas. They were very slow about notification, don't you think?

Every day is a holiday for most of those Welfare Recipients

What’s the over / under on how many they’ll shoot while celebrating Juneteenth in Chitcago?
Two Hour TV Special being advertised on ABC for tomorrow night. Promoting Michael Strayhan’s interview with the Halfican.
Maybe they can throw in some other criminal hero’s too.
Like OJ, Tyson, and George Floyd
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21

you mean martin luther coon day?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by rem shooter

You bring up a very good point. Whereas, the American negros are the luckiest negros in the world, in that they now live in this great country and not the sh*t hole of Africa, sad that their grandfathers were slaves but these negros today are lucky.
But the Indians! We screwed them over! We killed most of them with disease and we stole their land. The Indians have a grievance.

the the indians took land that previously belonged to someone else. The story of mankind for the past 4 million years. It happens. Over and over. No one ever gets 'reparations' for it.
The indians are living proof that folks need strict border control and strict immigration rules. smile
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Enslavement of Africans by Europeans was THE BIGGEST mistake in the history of the World!
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
No doubt we should have picked our own cotton. Hasbeen
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21

Look at the knuckle dragger working on his brain dead comedy act.

Don't be bitter a$$ hole, it's not our fault your Grandkids are halfies and your Daughter married a niqqer. LOL
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

you mean martin luther coon day?

Ironically the Last National Holliday approved by the Feds.
I see a pattern. Dat’s Racist ! 😬
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
I wasn't aware that brain dead O'biden could arbitrarily decide on a new national holiday. Course no one in congress will have the balls to say something, because they would be seen as racist. no one wants that. Biden is one of the biggest racists in DC, but he's still trying to win back the black folk that was lost to Trump. Hard to compete with Santa Claus. Don't you have to work for it to be a holiday??? Biden is working as hard as he can to knock anyone that doesn't work for the government to be out of a job. He's not so concerned about putting people to work.
Couldn’t wait.

Celebratin’ early, already took a sip smirk

Plenty more where dat come from.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
We really shouldn't play the "racist" card. Don't want to make it seem like a slur. For instance, if there was more racism, Europeans would have never accepted africans as slaves and africans would have never sold them to us.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I wasn't aware that brain dead O'biden could arbitrarily decide on a new national holiday. Course no one in congress will have the balls to say something, because they would be seen as racist. no one wants that. Biden is one of the biggest racists in DC, but he's still trying to win back the black folk that was lost to Trump. Hard to compete with Santa Claus. Don't you have to work for it to be a holiday??? Biden is working as hard as he can to knock anyone that doesn't work for the government to be out of a job. He's not so concerned about putting people to work.

14 Republican Senators voted against it. Seems a few still have some balls.

“The Juneteenth bill passed the Senate unanimously and saw opposition from 14 House Republican lawmakers when it came for a vote Wednesday evening. “
“The House members who voted against the bill are Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz.; Mo Brooks, R-Ala.; Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn.; Paul Gosar, R-Ariz.; Ronny Jackson, R-Texas; Doug LaMalfa, R-Calif.; Thomas Massie, R-Ky.; Tom McClintock, R-Calif.; Ralph Norman, R-S.C.; Mike Rogers, R-Ala.; Matt Rosendale, R-Mont.; Chip Roy, R-Texas, and Thomas Tiffany, R-Wis.”
Originally Posted by slumlord
Couldn’t wait.

You keep your vianny sausages in the frig? Is that so the liquid will be gelatinous and slurps better. kind of like slurping jello? I would say the shot was set up but it looks like you got some more in the back next to the bottle of ripple.
Couldn’t wait.

No watermelons ???
Couldn’t wait.

There was a young man in front of the line today with a Slurpee, Liter of Sprite, one bag of Cheetos, and one bag of Skittles.

All I could think was ‘Holy stereotype, Batman.’

LOL
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
We also have the first "Miss Juneteenth". I wonder how diverse the pool of contestants was for the title.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
We also have the first "Miss Juneteenth". I wonder how diverse the pool of contestants was for the title.

Maybe they’ll let a couple of mud sharks enter. 😜
Couldn’t wait.

You keep your vianny sausages in the frig? Is that so the liquid will be gelatinous and slurps better. kind of like slurping jello? I would say the shot was set up but it looks like you got some more in the back next to the bottle of ripple.

Cold vi-annys and A-1 steak sauce.

I wash that slime off and pat dry with paper towel.

Domesticated and such.

Nasty ripple lol
Some cheap champagne the jewelry store gave me when I bought the wife some sapphire ear rings.
Need to do something with it one of these days.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Couldn’t wait.

No watermelons ???

Here she is....Miss America!!

Son U just aint livin right

Couldn’t wait.

There was a young man in front of the line today with a Slurpee, Liter of Sprite, one bag of Cheetos, and one bag of Skittles.

All I could think was ‘Holy stereotype, Batman.’

LOL

Trayvon starter kit.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Couldn’t wait.

Jimbo likes room temp weiners
Jim like any and all.

Preferably all.

LOL
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Couldn’t wait.

You oughta know
Couldn’t wait.

You oughta know

Yeah you couldn’t make me finish

#Loser
Jim like any and all.

Preferably all.

LOL

What I really like is you in those assless chaps. Are you wearing those to the pride parade again this year?
Jim like any and all.

Preferably all.

LOL

What I really like is you in those assless chaps. Are you wearing those to the pride parade again this year?

Do you hunt or fish?

COCK excluded.

LOL
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Is that this Saturday or next year?
Jim like any and all.

Preferably all.

LOL

Do you hunt or fish?

COCK excluded.

LOL

You know me. I am into everything. I like to hold a gun in my hand just as much as I do a firm rod.
Couldn’t wait.

You oughta know

Yeah you couldn’t make me finish

#Loser

Are you asking me to try? Kind of sounds like you want me to. Was that some kind of dare.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Federal employees. I do contract work for a large government agency, and the govies just got the notice that they get tomorrow off plus a 3 hour early release today.
That's not a gov wide thing, that has to be a local directive.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by Armednfree
This Saturday.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Union at my work, we get 10 (I think) holidays.
The usual suspects, and 1 extra.

But, we get to vote on them.

The 10th holiday is....Monday after Thanksgiving.

The traditional 1st day of buck season!

Been that way for over 45 years.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
This Saturday.

They gotta have something

They get screwed on Father’s Day
This Saturday.

The bill Biden signed gave them this Friday for the “Holiday” so they could get the day off.
Those few of them that “work”, that is.
Jim like any and all.

Preferably all.

LOL

Do you hunt or fish?

COCK excluded.

LOL

You know me. I am into everything. I like to hold a gun in my hand just as much as I do a firm rod.

I’m sure that’s something you DO have pics of.

LOL

You lazy fugk.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
org Rogue Hunter: Bottom line - YOU should be more careful who you allow to take political office.
Still this is a sad waste.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21

It still is.

And it’s promoted by the same political party.

They are still slaves.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
This Saturday.

That was magnificent.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Juneteenth, celebrating when the slaves were shuffled from the Southern Democrat slave owners plantations to the Democrat Party plantation.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Juneteenth, celebrating when the slaves were shuffled from the southern Democrat slave owners plantation to the Democrat party plantation.

Yep. Again, they’re too stupid to realize that.
Everyone needs more time off.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Juneteenth, celebrating when the slaves were shuffled from the southern Democrat slave owners plantation to the Democrat party plantation.

This^^^^. Shows how stupid Jim is. Damn history gets in the way every time.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Maybe now that they have a national holiday, they can do away with the month long Black History Month? whistle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Maybe now that they have a national holiday, they can do away with the month long Black History Month? whistle

Nah. Next they’ll get Black History Year.

Oh wait, that was last year. 😜
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And you don’t have ta’ feel guilty about cracking the hell outta the cute little light skinned ones!
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Everyone needs more time off.

Lord knows your mom does.

LOl
Have they set a date for George Floyd day yet?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Have they set a date for George Floyd day yet?

Coming Soon to America!
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Just got an email, tomorrow is a holiday... Three day as well. Why not?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/17/21
Can we not still send them to Liberia?
Posted By: rem141r Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
the little company i work for sent out an email today basically saying that we don't get all the govt holidays off and we're not getting this one and if you want it off use a personal day, of which we get a lot. i thought that was cool. the woke asswipes i worked for at the last job been ball-cupping the blm crowd every since st george OD'd. they did me a huge favor laying me off when they did. i was starting to get an eye twitch from all the woke bullschit that was getting thrown in our faces.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by Stophel
Can we not still send them to Liberia?

Yes, the new underground railroad.....goes under the pond
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I grew up realizing juneteenth was a holiday of sorts for black folks, but the reason I was given is much different from what is being said today.

It had to do with cotton farming. Everyone did there best to have the cotton 'laid by' before the middle of June. The field hands were given a day to celebrate this occasion, thus juneteenth. This meant that the hard field work (planting, chopping, hoeing, and laying by of the cotton) was done and things would calm down, go at a slower pace during the hot summer weather, until it got to picking time.

Funny thing is that many people think that June 19 is the official day that slaves were freed. Nope, the second 13th amendment went into effect on Dec 6, 1865.

Kinda sounds like what we tradesmen who work in tourist driven areas do. We bust our asses all spring and early summer so that rentals, 2nd and 3rd homes and service businesses can be ready for all the summer holidays, all the while looking forward to seeing July 4th in the rear view mirror so we can take a breath.

Imma start a moovmint for Ju-lie-teenth for my brothers who be slavin' fo duh man wit duh $$$ and givin up dey own time.
We still tell racial jokes on a regular basis at work. Also make fun of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Mormons, Catholics, gays, handicapped, woman, liberals, fat people, stupid people, homeless people, drug addicts… pretty much everyone but straight white males.

Sorry?

My daughter asked what Juneteenth was today. I told her it was a made up holiday, like Kwanza, to make AA’s feel like they have a chance of ever being as smart/successful as every other race of human being.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We still tell racial jokes on a regular basis at work. Also make fun of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Mormons, Catholics, gays, handicapped, woman, liberals, fat people, stupid people, homeless people, drug addicts… pretty much everyone but straight white males

#America

🦫
Just great. Another day without mail or banking.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]
Posted By: Gojoe Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Nevermind, somethings are best left unsaid.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
I move for April 16 to be a mandated National Holiday,
subsidized by money pulled from ALL entitlements.

The day after tax day, and right around tax free day.

A nice little thank you from the leeches to the producers.

It shouldn't be too hard to do. One days money pulled from a years subsidies,
with less than 50% gainfully employed!

Never happen, not even seriously asking. We work.

What's the point anyway.

They just giving back a penny for every $3.65 they take.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
LBJ still got them to vote DemocRat
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Maybe they’ll let a couple of mud sharks enter. 😜
The judges will tell her "Suck it or you are raciss."
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Jim like any and all.

Preferably all.

LOL

Do you hunt or fish?

COCK excluded.

LOL

I’m sure that’s something you DO have pics of.

LOL

You lazy fugk.

So now you want pictures. You are a dirty little boy.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
The incident was a sad day for American history, so sad now that the liberal left and WOKE crowd want to relive it every year now...
The same people who are busy, tearing down statues dedicated to remembering other parts of American History....

caught something on take radio yesterday, that a Statue of Martin Luther King was taken down, at some college in New Jersey, and replaced with a "beautiful" Bronze Statue of George Floyd....

The link between these types of people and video games are amazing.....

translate that as not having a toe even, about living in the real world...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Juneteenth, oh, goody. - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

we're talking Afro Americans here... if you think Juneteenth is stupid sounding... look at what they name their kids, trying to sound African..
for some reason they like to give their kids French names, with an African twist.. or more likely they just can't spell worth a damn.
© 24hourcampfire