Home
Posted By: papalondog Women - 06/18/21
Been married 41 years to the most wonderful woman in the world. She has her moments on bitching on the most trivial things in my opinion. Life is great and we are blessed beyond what we deserve. I guess I whine about trivial schit too at times. Just get tired of the negative when there is so much positive to consider. Anyone understand women?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Women - 06/18/21
Hah!
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Women - 06/18/21
Nope.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Women - 06/18/21
There should be a bounty on them
Posted By: ingwe Re: Women - 06/18/21
You know why women close their eyes during sex?

Because they cant stand to see a man having a good time.

That about wraps it up...
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Women - 06/18/21
Well, at least BobbyBrown won’t look at this thread.

🦫
Women - they bleed and hate men for it.

🦫
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by papalondog
Anyone understand women?

Well, yer a daisy if ya do..........................

Weren't for that thing between their legs, there'd be a bounty on all of 'em.

MM
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: Women - 06/18/21
Women understand Women, and they Hate each other.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Women - 06/18/21
I lucked out and didn't marry a nagger. 42 years now 😊

Her 2 sisters are confirmed naggers and I can hardly stand being around them when they're nagging on their men.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Women - 06/18/21
Dam straight BAllistik.
The biggest chauvinist in this h house is my wife.
I admire Margret Thatcher, and would gladly vote for
such a woman.

My wife?
"Women aren't stable enough to have the button in arms reach."

Mine is great.
As good as they get.
And yet, she will admit there are times...

Some guys I work with?
I'd breed sheep personally before it put up with their wives!
Posted By: bubbajay Re: Women - 06/18/21
How long until happy fapper drops in and quotes bible verses?
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Women - 06/18/21
Full time night woman?
Posted By: _B78_ Re: Women - 06/18/21
Yeah I understand em…. Dont mean i like it. Heres the reader’s digest version. They want kuddos and attention at the weirdest times. They want affection and attention when your tired as who done it and over it. They want attention and support when they said they will handle it. Notice anything…..best to water your own garden and let things grow. Grass ain’t ever greener on the other side.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Women - 06/18/21
Been married for 50 years.Seems more like a hundred.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Women - 06/18/21
Then it's extending your life!
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
There should be a bounty on them

There would be, except,,,,,,, for one thing!
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Women - 06/18/21
Forty years here, and I couldn't be happier. She blessed me with two wonderful daughters and makes me smile all day long.

The only bad thing about dying is I know heaven won't be as great as it is being in my wife's arms.
Posted By: 21 Re: Women - 06/18/21
There are two tragedies in life, and one is not having a woman. The other is having one.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Women - 06/18/21
This is about as close as anyone will ever come to actually understanding modern women.

https://www.amazon.com/Rational-Mal...ional+male&qid=1623987480&sr=8-1
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Women - 06/18/21
Bigamy is having one wife too many.

Monogamy is the same.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Women - 06/18/21
Ain’t nothing better than a good woman. Ain’t nothing worse than a bad one.

I damn sure don’t understand em, but I lucked out and got a good one...so far.
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Full time night woman?

Full time night woman?

LMAO

You’re are one whoring sumnabitch.

😂

🦫
Posted By: Dutch Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I’ve had both...same woman. When they go bad, it’s like takin a jug of bad milk and taking a good swig. You stand there looking at it with this horrible taste in your mouth thinking “WTF, it’s not even expired yet”.
Posted By: _B78_ Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by Dutch

I’ve had both...same woman. When they go bad, it’s like takin a jug of bad milk and taking a good swig. You stand there looking at it with this horrible taste in your mouth thinking “WTF, it’s not even expired yet”.

And all the people said amen.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by _B78_

And all the people said amen.

Amen brother.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by AZmark
I lucked out and didn't marry a nagger. 42 years now 😊

Her 2 sisters are confirmed naggers and I can hardly stand being around them when they're nagging on their men.

So, you kiss her ass and do what she says BEFORE she starts in on you.
wink
Doesnt matter if they enjoy sex, they will turn against it because you enjoy it too.

Cut off that nose to spite a face.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Women - 06/18/21
Understanding them ain't the problem, it's tolerating them that's the problem.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Women - 06/18/21
Women, if they didn'y have a p**** there would be a bounty on them.......
Posted By: hookeye Re: Women - 06/18/21
I like rifles.
Would have lots of em, if not for a woman.
Doesnt matter if they enjoy sex, they will turn against it because you enjoy it too.

One day you can be loving, hunting, fishing, camping, dinner out, movies etc then all of s sudden - nothing
Posted By: mathman Re: Women - 06/18/21
I witnessed a friend of mine tell his wife "Confucius say man too long in doghouse soon find cathouse."
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Women - 06/18/21
Most women have intelligent DNA in their bodies at times. Unfortunately most of them spit it out.
Nice to be 60 and not give a chit anymore.
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Women - 06/18/21
Married 25 years yesterday. Gave up trying to understand them decades ago. There's no logic to 'em. Why go through the aggravation of trying to understand them?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Did you ever consider that they did enjoy sex until they experienced it with you?

I mean, you post your opinions of women quite often. If you have ever written a complimentary word toward a woman, I sure missed it. It appears that you think they were put here to be your slave and semen spittoon, rather than best friend, help mate and equal partner in life.

The one thing I do not understand about women is why this one has kept ME around for almost forty years.
Posted By: jimy Re: Women - 06/18/21
My wife is the most beautiful woman on this earth and I love her more than life it self .
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Women - 06/18/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
FYI I went 4x4 tire, rifle and ammo shopping today with youngest Daughter. Also had a great Chinese lunch.

It was a good day.
I likes rifles... What did you get?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Women - 06/18/21
44 auto mag semi
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Women - 06/18/21
Been married 41 years to the most wonderful woman in the world. She has her moments on bitching on the most trivial things in my opinion. Life is great and we are blessed beyond what we deserve. I guess I whine about trivial schit too at times. Just get tired of the negative when there is so much positive to consider. Anyone understand women?

I don't understand them either but same as you, 41 years with the same gal and she's a very good woman. Congratulations on 41 years!!!!
I likes rifles... What did you get?

Nothing yet. Just had her shoulder and handle about 30 different rifles all makes, caliber and manufacture.

Every gun place sure was pushing the Tikkas.

Im gonna try and get her to buy a Weatherby Vanguard in 308.. Her boyfriend likes his creesmores.🙄

I was happy though she wanted to go shopping for her first hunting rifle with Dad. She's been shooting nothing but my Dinosaurs from 30+ years ago.

Changed my mind gonna try and get her to get the Vanguard 7mm-08.

Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Women - 06/18/21
Get her the Weatherby, she'll thank you on down the road. JMHO
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women - 06/18/21
A wise man once said that 60% of women are medicated in one way or another. What's terrifying about that statistic is that means that 40% of women are running around unmedicated.
Posted By: deflave Re: Women - 06/18/21
I like my wife.
Posted By: wrongtime Re: Women - 06/18/21
I don’t think I personally know a married man who is genuinely happy. They may claim to be; but in unguarded moments, they let the truth slip. If some of you have truly found happiness with a woman, good for you. I was married for a very long time and it was a miserable experience. I don’t intend to repeat that mistake. Life is good now. I’m divorced an have a houseful of guns.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Women - 06/18/21
Weatherbys suck!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Women - 06/18/21

I must be odd, as I actually like my wife.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Women - 06/18/21
Some men want/have more than one wife.
WTF!!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Women - 06/18/21
Jorge's Rules:
1. The best one you'll ever meet (and probably marry) is a pain in the ASS
2. If they didn't have a hole (or two) there'd be a bounty out on them...

(all excluding one's mom of course)
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: Women - 06/18/21
My wife and I will celebrate 30 years in September. She is my best friend and I have a safe or three of rifles, pistols and/or shotguns.

I don’t ask her about her purses or clothes and she doesn’t ask about my stuff. We have separate checking accounts and each pay assigned bills. Has worked for us.
I grew up around smart attractive decent women ( mom and aunts ) so like a dumbass I thought that all women were like that.

Nooooooooope.

Lamb to the slaughter, thinking others were equally capable/ decent.

Aint found nothing but trouble and that when trying to avoid the obvious bimbos.

Was married, not any more. Kids grown.
Dont give a chit about any friggin relationship......unless she has big tits and good hunting ground.

Then I might be interested. LOL
Posted By: Dutch Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I must be odd, as I actually like my wife.

Easy to like them. Hard, nigh impossible, to comprehend their emotional approach to life.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women - 06/18/21
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by wrongtime
I don’t think I personally know a married man who is genuinely happy. They may claim to be; but in unguarded moments, they let the truth slip. If some of you have truly found happiness with a woman, good for you. I was married for a very long time and it was a miserable experience. I don’t intend to repeat that mistake. Life is good now. I’m divorced an have a houseful of guns.
Do you know any unmarried men that are happy?
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: OldHat Re: Women - 06/18/21
My wife is a life long team mate. She is an invaluable part of my life.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Women - 06/18/21
All of them are little crazy. Some way more than others. Some can hide it well for some time.

Once in a while you can find one that's evil to the bone.

Crazy is normal, beware the evil one.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Women - 06/18/21
I have been married for nearly 30 years. All three of them have been a pain in my ass.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Do you know any unmarried men that are happy?

Unmarried men are happy when they meet a good woman who also does not wish to be married. Then the government has no say over Jack schidt pertaining to your stuff. Wanna leave ? Bye . Wanna get it on with another woman? Bring her home with ya, honey.
You see, the about women is, I've been looking back in our family tree, would you believe near half the folks are women?

Come to think about it, I think my dear mother was a woman. laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon
You see, the about women is, I've been looking back in our family tree, would you believe near half the folks are women?

By golly, I think you're onto something here!
Posted By: vbshootinrange Re: Women - 06/18/21

Know why most Men don't live as long as Women?????

They DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by wabigoon

By golly, I think you're onto something here!

laugh
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

Know why most Men don't live as long as Women?????

They DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!

Bring on the Bologna Virus!

Laughing
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Women - 06/18/21
Papalondog: NO!
Other than the old axiom: "can't live with'em - can't live without'em"!
The VarmintWife and I have been together for a wonderful 49 years now - wouldn't trade her for anything (except maybe a pre-64 Model 70 Carbine in 7m/m).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Women - 06/18/21
Can't live with them, Can't live without them.

Can't bury the body in the backyard.

crazy
More thoughts.

In the cattle racket, I'm told, great bulls come from great cows.

When have you ever seen a hog farmer with forty boars, and one sow?
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
My wife and I will celebrate 30 years in September. She is my best friend and I have a safe or three of rifles, pistols and/or shotguns.

I don’t ask her about her purses or clothes and she doesn’t ask about my stuff. We have separate checking accounts and each pay assigned bills. Has worked for us.

Your wife must be my wife’s sister...High 5

🦫
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Women - 06/18/21
I don't know how a man could be happy if they didn't have a woman to aggravate them. Even after 35+ years of marriage I still miss my wife after a week or two.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Did you ever consider that they did enjoy sex until they experienced it with you?

I mean, you post your opinions of women quite often. If you have ever written a complimentary word toward a woman, I sure missed it. It appears that you think they were put here to be your slave and semen spittoon, rather than best friend, help mate and equal partner in life.

The one thing I do not understand about women is why this one has kept ME around for almost forty years.

As usual, fools rush in trying to be smart asses and assume, thus proving themselves fools.

Anyone with half a brain would get the drift there were many, many years of good times before, as many on here realize, through their own experiences or those of friends and aquaintances, all of a sudden life can change on a dime.
Ive known several who provided well and had great kids and loved their wives and were so surprised.
Second cousin had great family and wife, hunted fished camped, big wheel DPS became dective investigator wife had all the high dollar horses and dogs she wanted. Hes tall, in perfect shape, 6 3 blond blue eyed handsome about 230 and could whip your ass with a glance.
Comes home one day to find his sweetheart run off with a 70 yo rich guy.
I know them who did that with rich oilmen and ranchers to and other guys on the fire with any significant number of friends know of those instances too with the men being left devastated and heartbroken, which probably had something to do with this thread.
Obviously you dont get out and about much or are not well informed or know many people.
Maybe men you know dont confide in you possibly because they realize, as here you woild choose those who you identify with, as you dod in this case, without having a clue. Its plain to see who influences you.

As for why yours has kept you, maybe your significant other likes a good cock sucker.
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Women - 06/18/21
Been married 40 years, and it reminds me of a fairy tale.

Once upon a time there was a handsome Prince.
The handsome Prince asked a beautiful Princess to marry him.
The beautiful Princess said "No".
The handsome Prince lived happily ever after.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Women - 06/18/21
Met my wife at school, when we were 12/13.

Started dating when we were 16.

Married at 22.

33rd anniversary this year.

My best friend !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Truly Blessed !
I likes my full time night woman but she has an explosive temper and can be mean as hell. That hot Island blood I reckon. On the up side she pretty much lets me do what I want. She doesn't give a rip what I buy, or often I go hunting and fishing as long as the bills get paid. I knew there was a reason I waited until I was forty to get married...
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Women - 06/18/21
I suffered with my first wife like many here. I choose a little more wisely the second time. 4 boats, 6 jeeps, deer leases all over Texas. 5 travel trailers. Can’t count the number of rifles, shotguns and handguns. Still happily married 40 years in December. Hasbeen
Explosive tempers are a real hoot.

*I remember this one time when I was with this crazy bitch with an explosive temper and she went off on me about something stupid and then she called the cops on me and I ended up in jail. That was so very cool you can't believe how cool that was.

Oh wait, no, they suck, bigly.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Women - 06/18/21
Jag,

Hmmm, did I hit a nerve?

1: There's a hell of a lot more to providing for a woman than providing a fancy car, expensive house, and fat checking account. Those who forget that find the wife has run off with someone who has not.

2: Once a money grubbing whore, always a money grubbing whore. Marry one of those and you will come home to find she ran away with the rich banker. There is always someone out there with more money than you.

Find a saintly woman living in abject poverty, spend six months earning her trust before trying to rip her pants off, give her more than she ever expected in life, give her a few beautiful children to love, and come home to her every night. There is a damned good chance you will grow old together surrounded by grandkids and great grandkids.
Ballz beats his wife. His rap sheet proves it .LOL
I thought the conversation was about understanding women not the trials and tribulations. My wife of 27 years is very good to me and we rarely argue. She gets mad and I don't argue. Always blows over in a couple of days.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I have been married for nearly 30 years. All three of them have been a pain in my ass.

Try a woman next go around.

LOL
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Women - 06/18/21
Idaho Shooter I got a good one and treated her pretty good. But I have my moments she has tolerate. So we have only made it 49 years and eleven months. I hope we get farther. She should be sainted for putting up with me. Who knows? A nice looking Christian woman is hard to find today. The guys who only look for a Playboy bunny are usually going to get some great disappointment along the way. And probably poor. A lot more to life than sex. A lot more to a woman than sex. I'm still learning. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Women - 06/18/21
I have been married for 49 years, no regrets. The secret is that you must be able to attract a woman smart enough to recognize your wonderfulness and strives to earn your regardgrin

the most important attributes; smart, tough, great sense of humor and a nurturing nature that loves children. This applies to both parties.

#alphasgetthebestchoices

mike r
Posted By: 1minute Re: Women - 06/18/21
Will be the big 50 next summer and I still don't have it figured out.

She's still great help in the woods though loading most of the two tons of firewood rounds we brought home while I ran the saw a couple days back.
Posted By: huntstat Re: Women - 06/18/21
I read that married men live longer than single men.
It really isn't true it just seems that way.
Marry within race, religion and political party.

Ups your chances IMHO.
Still a roll of the dice.

And even after yrs of smooth sailing, can be sunk damn near overnight.

Because women are friggin crazy.
My wife adores me.

And I don’t blame her.
Posted By: add Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Try a woman next go around.

LOL

Sonuvabitch!

Lol
Posted By: Cretch Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by hookeye
Marry within race, religion and political party.

And opposite gender! grin

Sad that is even an option now days
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

laugh lol .
---------------------------------------------------

Never been married never been engaged - learned early on - they cause me a problem - they're gone .

Thinking back - only one could have kept my attention long term - but I stupidly cheated on her . She never said a negative word towards my hobbies/lifestyle [street racing & boozing a bit] or anything else - guess I took her for granted - oh well spill't milk under the bridge .
Posted By: papalondog Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by 1minute
Will be the big 50 next summer and I still don't have it figured out.

She's still great help in the woods though loading most of the two tons of firewood rounds we brought home while I ran the saw a couple days back.

You don’t drive a white Tacoma do you? Saw a man and his wife cutting rounds above Drewsey last week.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by deflave
My wife adores me.

And I don’t blame her.

Women are what we call " contrary indicators"
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Women - 06/18/21
49 years next month. She’s followed me all around the world and been right by my side through the last 4 years of battling cancer. I think I’ll keep her. Oh, and she makes a good sammich. 😊
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Women - 06/18/21
I have a great wife. We both have faults. I probably have more.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Women - 06/18/21
My wife is pretty great, honestly better than I deserve. I don't actually find women very confusing though.
Women aint hard to figure out.
The issue, like somebody else already said, is tolerance.

How much crap do you tolerate for a hummer?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Women - 06/18/21
She puts up with me, she's gotta be crazy........
Posted By: ringworm Re: Women - 06/18/21
Multi-taskers.....
They can complain and bleed at the same time.
Posted By: hanco Re: Women - 06/18/21
35 real soon, mine is easy to get along with as long as I keep my crap picked up, leave cshit for her to clean up, goes downhill quick.
Originally Posted by hanco
35 real soon, mine is easy to get along with as long as I keep my crap picked up, leave cshit for her to clean up, goes downhill quick.

Have you heard the phrase "If you had put it up yourself you would know where it is?" I hate asking where something of mine is.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Women - 06/18/21
If you choose well they are trainable and an asset. Mine has produced 4 kids, makes great enchiladas, can pull a sled and gets me. Just remember that they like shoes, flowers and clean stuff and love encouragement and compliments. A good woman will understand that learning to be strong and independent is a good thing and sets a positive example for the kids.

I would rather have a partner than a concubine. A partner that can cook is really good.

mike r
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Women - 06/18/21
It's pretty easy. In all mammillaria, the females are smarter than males and six times more vocal than males, but they are hormonally unbalanced.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Anyone understand women?

Well, yer a daisy if ya do..........................

Weren't for that thing between their legs, there'd be a bounty on all of 'em.

MM

Yep
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Women - 06/18/21
Women aint hard to figure out.
The issue, like somebody else already said, is tolerance.

How much crap do you tolerate for a hummer?

You still with your ex that was cheating on you not so long ago? Exactly how much crap can one tolerate for a hummer?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Women - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by lvmiker
If you choose well they are trainable and an asset. Mine has produced 4 kids, makes great enchiladas, can pull a sled and gets me. Just remember that they like shoes, flowers and clean stuff and love encouragement and compliments. A good woman will understand that learning to be strong and independent is a good thing and sets a positive example for the kids.

I would rather have a partner than a concubine. A partner that can cook is really good.

mike r

Shoes...umm...yeah.

I made the mistake of throwing out all the wife's old shoes because they weren't being used, I dunno...seemed like a reasonable thing to do as I was cleaning the place up.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Women - 06/18/21
I limit opportunities for problems by practicing silence and refining my selective hearing.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Women - 06/18/21

I do.

PM your questions.
A good marriage, like many things worth having, takes some work.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Women - 06/18/21
They're like cats. They only come around when they want something.
Posted By: Robster Re: Women - 06/19/21
Well, Jimmy Soul said it best!
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8
Posted By: hookeye Re: Women - 06/19/21
I have a disabled kid, and her mom does take good care of her.

Thats the trade.

Dont care beyond that.

Posted By: JSTUART Re: Women - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by tdbob
They're like cats. They only come around when they want something.

Yours might, but my 4' 10 1/2" wife comes out and hauls firewood with me when I cut, she also works all day and cooks for me at night and makes my lunch in the morn for me to take to work.
Debbie has been an excellent partner in life and a terrific mother...nary a complaint, never bitches, whines, nor moans about anything, she just pitches in and does what needs doing.
Definitely a better wife than I am a husband...I do my best but swear to God she deserves more.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Women - 06/19/21
I have a disabled kid, and her mom does take good care of her.

Thats the trade.

Dont care beyond that.

Okay I get that, if it's for one of my kids I'd be the same way. But you talk shiet on here all the time about her. If she were so bad I'd make it a point that she be GONE and we both take care of my loved one. I'd take my kids and ALL of the responsibility if my ex would let that happen. I certainly would not live with my ex under those circumstances. Bless you for putting up with it.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Women - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Definitely a better wife than I am a husband...I do my best but swear to God she deserves more.

Reading through this thread. It seems it takes two things to make for a happily married man.

1: The wisdom and good luck to marry a woman better than we deserve.

And 2: The wisdom to recognize that we have.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Women - 06/19/21
By now, seems like I do - at least those I care about and invest time with. I would say that there are many, many things more difficult to understand than a real woman being herself. I would not have known this very well when I was young, but the outcomes of your relationships with women - and your understandings of them - largely are determined by the quality of your early observations and considerations of them. I have been very fortunate, and happy. 61 years with my wife and 60 with daughters.

Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Women - 06/19/21
I have a great wife, love her to pieces. First one. Last one, too. I will take every minute we are given, and be thankful for every one. When its over, if I am living, I will go back to living alone. Both lifestyles have pros and cons. Many of those are a direct result of the actions we take and choices we make. I liked living alone, and I like being married. Its good enough this time, I doubt I would do as well again, so will stick to what I know I like if that comes.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Women - 06/19/21
I do think many people argue due to miscommunication.
Forgetting that most times when people get upset.....its because they care.

Im old and dont give a chit anymore.

No arguing, not much drama either.

The rewards may be minimal, but then so are the risks

Its just where I am
Got married buds that think the same.
Decent marriages too

But overall the cost and responsibility just wasnt worth it.
Posted By: helidriver72 Re: Women - 06/19/21
Wives are just like kids, what comes out of them is what you put in them. (The junior high mentality guys can twist that around and I don’t care)
There are bad women just like there’s bad men, if you married a bad one you were being an idiot and married her for the wrong reasons anyway.
I’m pretty sure most of the divorced women haters on here are just selfish a holes who didn’t deserve a good woman anyway.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women - 06/19/21

---------------------------------------------------

Never been married never been engaged - learned early on - they cause me a problem - they're gone .

Thinking back - only one could have kept my attention long term - but I stupidly cheated on her . She never said a negative word towards my hobbies/lifestyle [street racing & boozing a bit] or anything else - guess I took her for granted - oh well spill't milk under the bridge .

[/quote]
So, you were too smart to believe woman.was made from.man and for man.

Most modern women believe that is a lie too.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by helidriver72
Wives are just like kids, what comes out of them is what you put in them. (The junior high mentality guys can twist that around and I don’t care)
There are bad women just like there’s bad men, if you married a bad one you were being an idiot and married her for the wrong reasons anyway.
I’m pretty sure most of the divorced women haters on here are just selfish a holes who didn’t deserve a good woman anyway.

Of course, thats what.99.99% of womens divorce lowyers say, and tell.their clients to say.

It results in.rich divorced women and poor divorced men and step fathers molesting and often killing the womans kids by the first so called pos she married

Then that.ends up greasing the hands of lowers.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Women - 06/19/21
papalondog:

You don’t drive a white Tacoma do you? Saw a man and his wife cutting rounds above Drewsey last week

We were above Drewsey (Wolf Mt), but driving a white crew cab Ford 350 with a 16 ft trailer behind. Spent almost 3 days in the last couple weeks up there and did not see/hear another soul. Took down a total of 4 nice dead Tamarack/Larch.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Women - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by CCCC
By now, seems like I do - at least those I care about and invest time with. I would say that there are many, many things more difficult to understand than a real woman being herself. I would not have known this very well when I was young, but the outcomes of your relationships with women - and your understandings of them - largely are determined by the quality of your early observations and considerations of them. I have been very fortunate, and happy. 61 years with my wife and 60 with daughters.

Where is that Hollywooood sunglasses pic?
Posted By: flagstaff Re: Women - 06/19/21
It is better to live on a corner of a roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman

Proverbs 21:9
Originally Posted by CCCC
(Understand women?) By now, seems like I do - at least those I care about and invest time with. I would say that there are many, many things more difficult to understand than a real woman being herself. I would not have known this very well when I was young, but the outcomes of your relationships with women - and your understandings of them - largely are determined by the quality of your early observations and considerations of them. I have been very fortunate, and happy. 61 years with my wife and 60 with daughters.

Originally Posted by ironbender
Where is that Hollywooood sunglasses pic?

You just would ask that, wouldn't you? Here it is - engagement day, 1960.

Of course, thats what.99.99% of womens divorce lowyers say, and tell.their clients to say.

It results in.rich divorced women and poor divorced men and step fathers molesting and often killing the womans kids by the first so called pos she married

Then that.ends up greasing the hands of lowers.

"Step fathers molesting and OFTEN killing".........Like that is the most likely outcome????

Jesus Jag, you are one sick fugg sometimes.

And yes, I am one of those who are too fugging smart to believe women were put on Earth to be my slave for sex and household duties. If you want some nookie, it behooves you to make sure she enjoys it before and more than you.

Otherwise you WILL pay for IT one way or another.
CCCC you are obviously a very fortunate man. I believe that fortune must have been self made. People generally make their own luck.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Women - 06/19/21
I've been blessed with 2 really good ones. I had in 33 years with #1 when C got her. 12 years with #2. It's been a good life at home.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Women - 06/19/21
You don’t know and can’t appreciate what a truly good woman, partner and human being is until you lose that one.

When you look down and see it chiseled in stone then you will know.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Women - 06/19/21
That’s just a great pic, C4.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You don’t know and can’t appreciate what a truly good woman, partner and human being is until you lose that one.

When you look down and see it chiseled in stone then you will know.

Damn Toot, I feel a little shard of ice pierce my heart at the very thought.
Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Women - 06/19/21
I don’t think I personally know a married man who is genuinely happy.

I think people have a talent for arriving at a state of unhappiness whatever their marital status.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women - 06/19/21
For anyone that is still confused, this is what one woman looks like.

[Linked Image from julienslive.com]
Originally Posted by ironbender
That’s just a great pic, C4.
Well, our girls love it - has stood the test of time and critique. Let me bore you a bit.

Who knew? The photo was taken by my father-in-law on B&W film as a simple last minute photo. We all were getting ready to jump into vehicles and leave Ocean City, NJ after a weekend when we got our respective parents together to meet for the first time - so they could know one another a bit and "decide" if they would give their blessings for a marriage later that summer.

All weekend, the parents were in a dither due to our short romance (9 months) and none of their kids ever having made such a decision and our both still having quite a bit of college work to do. They were still dithering until just before this photo was taken and so I had said, "that's it - if you all can't have a meeting of the minds, we are going to do this". They didn't say much - and the wedding wheels started to turn. Before Madelyn got into her dad's 60 Chev (pictured) to depart, she snuggled up to me and said "Thanks, I love you" and held up her little left hand with the new ring - and her dad caught the moment.

He was a fine person, as was my MIL, who later told me that - when I took over the situation and flat stated that we would marry that summer - she knew that everything was going to be OK. We lived 330 miles apart and I only saw M for one short weekend all summer - we were married in late August in her home church.

For our 50th anniv., the gang made a large 60s era movie ad poster - a movie called "Young Love" - with all sorts of silly sub-lines and this photo as the centerpiece. Maybe I can make a photo of that poster some time - it is a nice kick.

This little lady has been such a blessing to so many, and mostly to me.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You don’t know and can’t appreciate what a truly good woman, partner and human being is until you lose that one. When you look down and see it chiseled in stone then you will know.
O T - this is so poignant - touches very deep. I feel for you - and do not want to experience such a moment.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Women - 06/19/21
Great story CCCC. I too, love being married to a wonderful woman.

W. Bill
Posted By: savage24 Re: Women - 06/19/21
Men marry women hoping they won’t change.
Women marry men hoping they will change.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Women - 06/20/21
16 years in for me and going strong make sure she cooks and cleans that was my 2 main points for a wife we have 2 wonderful kids as far as the a woman bitching that’s normal let it go in one ear and out the other and carry on they’ll get over it and find something else to bitch about to somebody else
Posted By: hanco Re: Women - 06/20/21
I’m taking mine out tonight, she still looks great at 58, makes a lot of money, she could have done better than me.
Posted By: Spud Re: Women - 06/20/21
Just received DVD transfers of 8mm (no sound) wedding films this very week. First time to see these vids since the day. Good to be reminded of vows taken nearly 47 years ago. Been a roller-coaster ride like most marriages, but we are still together and have stayed true to each other. Been good times and rough but we weathered it. Now I'm old, she not so much as I, but she's been wonderful in her care for me. Love is about the long haul...I couldn't have asked for more at this point. But do I understand women? Not a chance...
© 24hourcampfire