Home
The highest level defection in the history of communist China. DIA has him and will not let FBI or CIA near him (they're both badly compromised right now). He has proof of the virus being from the Wuhan lab and may have proof it was intentionally released by the Chinese military.

Good job DIA!

https://www.spytalk.co/p/high-level-chinese-defection-rumored
Coughing and fever for four days.

One helluva weapon.

LOL
Yeah, so what is the Military going to do with him. The Joint Chiefs are more interested in Global Warming, Transgenderism, Diversity and Weeding Trump supporters out of the Military then they are with China and protecting America.
What’s a DIA?
Originally Posted by viking
What’s a DIA?

Defense Intelligence Agency
Originally Posted by deflave

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Designed to destroy the US Economy and Trump's Presidency, Worked well.
Originally Posted by steve4102

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Designed to destroy the -WORLD- Economy and Trump's Presidency, Worked well.

Fixed.

One helluva weapon.

LOL

With centralized power structures, that's all you need apparently. Well, a t.v. or internet connection is a basic requirement to get the ball rolling.
99.6 percent survival rate. Not much of a weapon indeed. More of a terror tool - the idiots of the world panicking and demanding the government do something caused (nearly) worldwide lockdowns which destroyed the economy.
Originally Posted by Geno67
99.6 percent survival rate. Not much of a weapon indeed. More of a terror tool - the idiots of the world panicking and demanding the government do something caused (nearly) worldwide lockdowns which destroyed the economy.

A terror tool used to flip world economies is the best kind of modern day weapon.
"“Not only does Dong have detailed information about China’s special weapons systems, the Chinese military’s operation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origins of SARS-CoV-2, and the Chinese government’s assets and sources within the United States; Dong has extremely embarrassing and damaging information about our intelligence community and government officials in the ‘terabytes of data’ he’s provided to the DIA.”

To explain the breadth of the data Dong reportedly turned over to the feds, a single terabyte is approximately the equivalent of 75 million pages — or nearly 19 million documents. The potential scope of such a cache of documents is breathtaking to consider. According to RedState, the data includes:

1.) Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-2.
2.) Models of predicted COVID-19 spread and damage to the U.S. and the world.
3.) Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research.
4.) Names of U.S. citizens who provide intel to China.
5.) Names of Chinese spies working in the U.S. or attending U.S. universities.
6.) Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government.
7.) Details of meetings U.S. government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR.
8.) How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA."
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

A terror tool used to flip world economies is the best kind of modern day weapon.

Yep - you don't need to blow up the dam, you just crack and weaken it and the water does the rest.
Fuaci called for the Chinese government to release health records of wuhan lab workers one hour ago. He's scrambling to get ahead of the story now. He has NEVER said anything of the sort until now.
Geno 67 yep I don't believe in random. Whose to say the information about the military is true could be désinformation. I say let it play out just the information good news.
tired
Nothing will come of this.
Best part of this story is the (supposed) guy's name. I looked up the translation for "Jingwei" and it comes across as "awe inspiring". "Dong" translates itself.
Great link Geno,thanks for posting.

Dong Jingwei supposedly gave the U.S. information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology that changed the stance of the Biden Administration concerning the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Spy Catcher

Dong is, or was, a longtime official in China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS), also known as the Guoanbu. His publicly available background indicates that he was responsible for the Ministry’s counterintelligence efforts in China, i.e., spy-catching, since being promoted to vice minister in April 2018. If the stories are true, Dong would be the highest-level defector in the history of the People’s Republic of China.

Dong’s defection was raised by Chinese officials last March at the Sino-American summit in Alaska, according to Dr. Han Lianchao, a former Chinese foreign ministry official who defected after the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre. In a tweet on Wednesday, Han, citing an unnamed source, alleged that China’s foreign minister Wang Yi and Communist Party foreign affairs boss Yang Jiechi demanded that the Americans return Dong and Secretary of State Anthony Blinken refused.

Former Pentagon, State Department and CIA expert Nicholas Eftimiades, author of Chinese Espionage: Operations and Tactics, called the report “exactly what it is, a rumor. It happens all the time” in the information warfare between Beijing and anti-communist overseas Chinese. But he called Dr. Han, a pro-democracy activist with the Washington, D.C.-based Citizen Power Initiative for China group, “a straight shooter, not known to exaggerate in any way or form...trusted for his integrity.”

Mollie Saltskog, a senior intelligence analyst with The Soufan Group, who earned a master’s degree in global affairs from Tsinghua University in Beijing, also urged caution, saying unconfirmed reports of defections surface regularly. And more: “While significant and certainly useful for our intelligence efforts,” she added, “one high-level defection will not drastically change our understanding or approach to China. In short, if true, this is potentially significant but not a game-changer.”

The U.S.-China spy war has intensified in recent years. Last year former CIA officer Alexander Yuk Ching Ma was charged with espionage on Beijing’s behalf. In 2020, another former CIA officer, Jerry Chun Shing Lee, was sentenced to 19 years in prison after pleading guilty to conspiring to give classified information to China. The year before, another former CIA officer, Kevin Patrick Mallory, was sentenced to 20 years in prison for spying for China, according to a New York Times roundup. Starting in 2010, Beijing “systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward,” the Times reported in 2017.

The State Department did not respond to a request for comment on Dong’s alleged defection by press time. It typically does not comment on defectors. A half dozen experts on Chinese intelligence queried by SpyTalk said they had no information to share on Dong’s alleged defection.

Chinese-language press stories also claim that Dong’s daughter Yang defected with him from Hong Kong on or about Feb. 10. She is allegedly the former spouse of a senior Alibaba Group executive, Jiang Fan, who heads up TMall, China’s big Amazon-like business. Alibaba founder Jack Ma came under fire from Beijing last fall after he criticized Chinese regulators and banks in a public forum in Shanghai. Authorities suspended a planned blockbuster $37 billion IPO for Alibaba’s financial affiliate Ant Group.

Corruption is rife in China’s state-directed economy, and it may have washed up on Dong. “He worked closely with Zhang Yue, who's now serving 15 years imprisonment for corruption," Dr. Han said. “Zhang was a confidant of Ma Jian, former MSS executive vice minister, who is also in prison for corruption.”

Dong “was last seen in public in September 2020,” Han said. His photos have been deleted by the Chinese search engine Baidu, according to some Chinese language news reports abroad.

Wuhan Again

Without naming Dong, the pro-Trump web site Red State reported June 4 on a high-level defection from China, saying the Defense Intelligence Agency had received information from him that Beijing is covering up biological warfare research at the Wuhan lab, and advanced its story to question the integrity of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. “Sources say the level of confidence in the defector’s information is what has led to a sudden crisis of confidence in Dr. Anthony Fauci, adding that U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) personnel detailed to DIA have corroborated very technical details of information provided by the defector,” it said.

According to the authoritative Paris-based newsletter Intelligence Online, Dong is “close to” Chinese President Xi Jinping. “He previously headed the Guoanbu in the region of Hebei, which has produced many of Xi's securocrats,” the publication reported in 2018. Back in 2010, IO reported that Dong carried out orders from superiors in Beijing to arrest “four Japanese employees of the Fujita Corporation who were filming in a forbidden military zone.” The move was seen at the time as a power play by State Security against then-President Hu Jintao.

Meanwhile, the Chinese State Council’s official web page listing the top personnel in the Ministry of State Security no longer lists any vice ministers working under MSS minister Chen Wenqing. Under “personnel developments” it notes the corruption investigation against another former vice minister, Ma Jian, who was sentenced to life in prison in 2018. The vice minister section is blank.
I question the legitimacy of this. Tired of alt-right click bait. Doesn't it leave a bad taste in your mouth after a few years?
Originally Posted by GeoW
I question the legitimacy of this.

Sure, we should question the legitimacy of everything these days. However, questioning is not the same as dismissing without investigating. While we question .. while we maintain balanced skepticism .. we need to be working to validate or invalidate rather than just assuming valid or invalid. A lot of the information can be checked against other sources. We should be doing just that.

Tom
I question the legitimacy of this.

He's not the first defector.Li-Meng Yan from the Wuhan lab has made similar statements last September.Twitter suspended her account.Since Twitter and the deep state are colluding to control the narrative one could reasonably conclude that these defectors are "over the target".

This particular story has been reported by many credible sources for the last six days.
What’s a DIA?

The DIA likely still has some LOYAL Trump people in their ranks.
Just need some evidence to go along with the claim to not feel like an idiot every time some of this crap is posted..
Bongino is discussing this story.
If they Chinese deliberately released it they are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Our numbers are skewed high be even if only one third is legitimate its still six figures. Not to mention the trillions in economic damage and the untold huge damage Bidet will do. I'd say it's significant. My 50 year old brother spent over a week in a cardiac unit in Boise because of the China virus. They should at least have to pay the bill.

Will we get the last laugh when we repay the money they loaned as with worthless dollars after Bidets inflation has ran a while. I could just see a president open his wallet in a few years and hund the Chinese a few Trillion dollar noted and then asking for a receipt marked paid in full.

Bb
1/3. Lmao

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Testing....testing...testing....

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Thank a COVTARD.

Not China.
Originally Posted by las

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Testing....testing...testing....

Yep.

The US government tested its citizens.

And holy fugk are the majority of them stupid.
Just need some evidence to go along with the claim to not feel like an idiot every time some of this crap is posted..

No doubt. There are a lot of people I don't bother talking to 'cause without that evidence, fairly easily verifiable via credible sources, I just get written of as a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's easier / more profitable to just STFU for the time being. frown I truly hope that evidence comes in a form I can use for my idiots in my situation.

Tom
I do as well but for four years we've been fed schit daily and so far nothing has come of any of it. Why should this be different? Not calling anyone crazy but I am calling a few more gullible than others, for what it's worth.
The story was on Zero Hedge maybe a couple weeks ago and again today. Also on Yahoo news today, but I certainly understand everyone’s hesitancy in accepting it as legitimate at the moment.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
No doubt. There are a lot of people I don't bother talking to 'cause without that evidence, fairly easily verifiable via credible sources, I just get written of as a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's easier more profitable to just STFU for the time being. frown I truly hope that evidence comes in a form I can use for my idiots in my situation.
Tom

I do as well but for four years we've been fed schit daily and so far nothing has come of any of it. Why should this be different? Not calling anyone crazy but I am calling a few more gullible than others, for what it's worth.

You're conflating the value of this information with lack of action by the corrupt Department of Justice.

The DOJ is infected with Commie apparatchiks and they want to not only control the narrative and who gets elected to office but the minds of the population of this nation.

The accumulation of large amounts of information make their goals of control much more difficult.Therefore the more information that is collected the harder it is to hide the truth.

When another patriot like President Trump gets elected,this large body of information will be used to hold these Commies in the DOJ accountable for their actions of treason.

Try and be patient,allow this to unfold and pray for patriots to step forward and turn this around.
The traitors and criminals are running the show. Nothing will be done.
Hope he is smarter than epstein was and has left copies out there to be found in case of his untimely suicide.
Do not know that I would trust anyone oat any level of US guvmit to keep me alive if I had real damaging information.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The traitors and criminals are running the show. Nothing will be done.

[Linked Image from childinsider.com]
The release was probably accidental, but the reaction of the Chicom government was not.

We can't have transcripts from their Politburo, but having grown up during the Cold War and having a fascination with the enemy for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if:
1. The politburo figured out early they'd not be able to contain Covid in Wuhan. It would sweep China.
so -- what to do?
2. Containment in, and to, China by locking borders and shutting down would leave China at the bottom of the economic barrel all alone, mucking up Belt and Road scheme for years.
So, what is best for China?
3. Keep quiet, allow ethnic Chinese and foreigners to spread virus until signs of spread appear elsewhere. Softly softly monkey catchee sickee.....
Why?
4. China then is joined at the bottom of the global economic barrel by every other nation on earth.
Ah, so, glasshoppah.
One thing to keep in mind, the CCP may have been using Covid 19 as a test case to see how their release procedures would work on the world. One can model all they want, but a test case is the best procedure to use.
RTE great picture yea cry babies. I guess we should throw in the towel and our freedom. Turn in our guns and man card without even à participation ribbon.
The fact that the Chinese:

1) Said that it couldn’t be passed between humans.

2) Insured that it would be spread throughout the world by keeping airlines leaving Wuhan flying while they closed the province’s borders.

3) Refused to cooperate with investigators.

Proves that the Chinese used it as a weapon against the rest of the world.

It destroyed our economy and enabled the progressive fascists to lie their way into power and thereby removing Trump from office.

One helluva weapon.

LOL

If it worked well so there would have been no need for the massive voter fraud.
Originally Posted by Pat85

One helluva weapon.

LOL

There are people that deer hunt with 338's - it happens.
Mail in Ballots extending time of vote counting comes to mind. Wow
I don't think the Chinese were done developing the covid virus. They were going to make it the most dangerous virus on planet Earth until someone intentionally released it. Did they do it to warn the world about what China was doing and did they do us a favor? I think someone did us a favor and let this virus out before it reached its maximum potential. JMHO
Kwg

No...a threat.
Originally Posted by Pat85

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Nope.

They go hand in hand.

The Kung-Flu paved the way for our Government to implement the Massive, Fraudulent Mail-In ballot scam.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
What’s a DIA?

The DIA likely still has some LOYAL Trump people Americans in their ranks.
"“Not only does Dong have detailed information about China’s special weapons systems, the Chinese military’s operation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origins of SARS-CoV-2, and the Chinese government’s assets and sources within the United States; Dong has extremely embarrassing and damaging information about our intelligence community and government officials in the ‘terabytes of data’ he’s provided to the DIA.”

To explain the breadth of the data Dong reportedly turned over to the feds, a single terabyte is approximately the equivalent of 75 million pages — or nearly 19 million documents. The potential scope of such a cache of documents is breathtaking to consider. According to RedState, the data includes:

3.) Financial records detailing which exact organizations and governments funded the research on SARS-CoV-2 and other biological warfare research.
6.) Financial records showing U.S. businessmen and public officials who’ve received money from the Chinese government.
7.) Details of meetings U.S. government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR.
8.) How the Chinese government gained access to a CIA communications system, leading to the death of dozens of Chinese people who were working with the CIA."

So... with all our "checks and balances", so to speak, why isn't this information being acted upon??

Not to mention, autonomy of the DIA.

THE Question: Who / what entity would the DIA going to pass this information to that will act on it?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

So... with all our "checks and balances", so to speak, why isn't this information being acted upon??

Not to mention, autonomy of the DIA.

THE Question: Who / what entity would the DIA going to pass this information to that will act on it?

I think we all know the answer to that.
This story doesn’t pass the sniff test. Has there been any follow up?
Dong must have known from his position that both the CIA & FBI were dirty.......
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Dong must have known from his position that both the CIA & FBI were dirty.......

Well, the whole world knows that so if he didn’t he’s an idiot.

One helluva weapon.

LOL

Hey, it seemed to work. It sure got results.

Covid was just the excuse.

The weapon was the NWO Cabal and CCP dimocommies in the WHO, CDC, DNC, RNC, big business, MSM and Hollwood.

Remember the enablers, Faukki and Cuomo say early the Covid would never amount to anything on this country and there was no reason to shut Chyna flights down.
The 5 swing states D governors knowingly pushed Granny off the cliff by sending those with covid to spread it in the nursing homes to jack up the death count for the lockdown and Faukki said they handled the pandemic perfectly and then pushed the second part of the deep state plan which was to push a toxic vaccine.

1.) Early pathogenic studies of the virus we now know as SARS-CoV-

How soon will Dong be suicided?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The weapon was the NWO Cabal and CCP dimocommies in the WHO, CDC, DNC, RNC, big business, MSM and Hollwood.

…And Military Intel.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

…And Military Intel.

Thats why the military took over before the 2016 election and got Trump seated as POTUS.
You dont remember Trump saying he would fix it so this never happened again. Thats how they set the trap with Trumps setting up of Space Force.
Remember Trump telling Iran if they attacked us again they would be hit with destruction the likes of which the world has nerver seen

The military has powers they can unleash the likes of which are unknown.
Do you think its an accident the people are having their eyes opened to the existence of UFOs. Humm. Ours?
You dont even know who to listen to. You have no Discernment.
Trump.told us in Sept he was going to be gone from us for a little while. Que told us in Oct the clue about getting Biden and the CCP in the WH.
If you didnt have a personal hard on for Que to the extent blood doesnt make to to your eyes you could see enough to be able to connect some dots. As it is, youve made your stand and now would rather go down trying to prove you are right rather than swallow your pride and see the light.

Trump told us when leaving office he would see us soon.
I hope something does come of this timing is a factor in releasing information. And it is timely.
Look at what the military capability has they show us imaginé what is kept secret. Some sources say star trèk tech. ??
Originally Posted by erikj
This story doesn’t pass the sniff test. Has there been any follow up?

By who? Lieberal demoncraps from the Pit of Hell? I think not.

The OP's link to the story at the "Spy Talk" webstite is dated June 17th...

This story at the "South China Morning Post" website is dated June 18th...

Top Chinese spy catcher Dong Jingwe...r those who collude with foreign forces

China’s top spy catcher has urged the country’s intelligence officers to step up their efforts to hunt down foreign agents and insiders who collude with “anti-China” forces.

Dong Jingwei, the vice-minister of state security, made the comments on Friday at a seminar on a counter-espionage regulation that came into effect in April.

A report on the event posted on Changanjian, the social media account operated by China’s top law enforcement agency, the Central Political and Legal Affairs Commission, did not specify where the seminar was held.

“The promulgation of such regulations provides us, the principal agents responsible for counter-espionage work, with the legal means to prevent, stop and combat criminal activities that would jeopardise our national security,” a read-out from the seminar said.
Former China spy chief Ma Jian gets life sentence for graft

“This will reinforce our responsibility in counter-espionage work, and enable us to do a better job in organising and mobilising all social forces in waging ‘people’s warfare’ against espionage activities.”

Besides catching foreign spies, the report said the intelligence officers must also go after “insiders” and “people who bankroll their activities behind the scene”.

“At present, infiltration and spying activities by foreign intelligence agencies and hostile forces have increased significantly,” it said. “In particular, there are individuals who have willingly become ‘insiders’ colluding with foreign intelligence agencies and hostile forces and engaging in anti-China activities.”

“All state security agencies must stand firm … deepen and carry out our various counter-espionage work to safeguard our national security,” it added.

The report made no mention of specific hostile foreign forces or the tension between China and Western countries over a wide range of issues from Xinjiang
to Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Detained Chinese historian is not a spy, says son in latest call for his release
31 May 2021

In April, state television reported that Belizean businessman Lee Henley Hu Xiang, had been sentenced to 11 years in jail
for providing “large amounts of funds” from the mainland to Hong Kong through underground channels to support the 2019 anti-extradition law protests in the city.

Beijing has also announced that a 22-year-old journalism student, identified only by his surname Tian, had been accused of providing information to an unnamed Western country to smear China.

Tian faced a closed-door trial last November but the result of the trial has yet to be announced.

The new anti-espionage regulation released in April covers not only Chinese government departments, but also social groups and businesses, supplemented with lists of Chinese entities that are assigned counter-espionage responsibilities.

Dong, 57, who became vice-minister of state security in 2017, has had a long career working through the security apparatus in his native Hebei province.

I don't think you can believe much of what you read these days.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't think you can believe much of what you read these days.

Then you need to seek better sources for your information.

It's also not an excuse for ignorance.

It wasnt about killing people it was about shifting power

© 24hourcampfire