Home
Posted By: 12344mag This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/18/21
It really isn't very fair, all dem folks is gonna go from happy and celebrating on Saturday to being depressed and confused on Sunday.

It ain't right I tell ya!
LOL. They’re not smart enough to know the DemoRat’s screwed them again.
Besides, every days a holiday for da hood rats. 😬
Posted By: Barkoff Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/18/21
So it's supposed to be the official day slavery came to an end?

Doesn't bother me.

I mean it doesn't mean dick to me, but if it somehow makes blacks feel good about themselves, what do I care? It isn't taxing people for reparations. On the other hand thay already have a whole month, when will the party end?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/18/21
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LOL. They’re not smart enough to know the DemoRat’s screwed them again.
Besides, every days a holiday for da hood rats. 😬

+1
Posted By: geedubya Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/18/21
Years ago in the south, one did not eat Watermelon before JuneTeenth

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

be prepared for a rash of fatal overdoses.

ya!

GWB
Posted By: rem141r Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/18/21
so they get another day off to add to the other 365.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Would it be too confusing for the descendants of the slaves, to hold a parade every Juneteenth, and get the Civil War re-enactors to march down the street in uniform? 642,000 Union deaths...would that ring any bells in nappy heads? I'd even bet that a few of those 642,000 were whiteboys.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

Laffin ! ^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

LOL !
I thought baiting is illegal! 😜
Posted By: bruinruin Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It really isn't very fair, all dem folks is gonna go from happy and celebrating on Saturday to being depressed and confused on Sunday.

I'm going to celebrate with a 3 flavor slush and a McRib.
What day do we get fried chicken. wink

I am confused.

Wonder if fireworks will go off on that night.
Posted By: blanket Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Don't really give a [bleep], just another government way of [bleep] the taxpayer
Posted By: KenMi Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
And the Chicago shootings will continue like any other day in the jungle with ch!mps
Posted By: rem141r Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'm going to celebrate with a 3 flavor slush and a McRib.

and beat a bitches ass if she won't mix the flavors.
Posted By: hanco Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: deflave Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Juneteenth has nothing to do with the abolishing of slavery. It’s intent is to instill in young Americans that the founders of our country were inherently evil, and bad men.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Will we get one like that someday for the schittbirds and weasels that are fugging it up now?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
They celebrate the end of slavery but not the end of Democrat racism, the black codes, the KKK, the Jim Crow laws, school segregation, etc. They're all Democrat.
Posted By: rem141r Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Juneteenth has nothing to do with the abolishing of slavery. It’s intent is to instill in young Americans that the founders of our country were inherently evil, and bad men.

as is most of the woke bullschit that is going on now. i'm sure the vast majority of white people going along with this horschit are products of our higher education system and unfortunately our grade school system as well. Khrushchev was right.
Posted By: Springcove Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
On days like this I think it’s to bad the South didn’t win…
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Wife was saying how it's bullshidt also. People making a big deal about this but slowly diminishing days like Easter ( christian religion) and memorial and veterans day.

Gotta cater to the groids.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Posted By: greydog Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Just saw, on ABC, a brand new statue of that drug addled hero, George Floyd, was unveiled. Talk about distorting history, the turning of a druggy felon into a leader for social justice is just about the most ridiculous thing I could imagine.
For fathers Day, I decided I would recognize Juneteenth as well by buying myself an air horn that plays "Dixie", for my truck. GD
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by greydog
Just saw, on ABC, a brand new statue of that drug addled hero, George Floyd, was unveiled. Talk about distorting history, the turning of a druggy felon into a leader for social justice is just about the most ridiculous thing I could imagine.
For fathers Day, I decided I would recognize Juneteenth as well by buying myself an air horn that plays "Dixie", for my truck. GD

Read about the Floyd statue on Breitbart. I thought I might be a little racist until I read the comments. Hasbeen
Posted By: Springcove Re: This Juneteenth Thing. - 06/19/21
Does the statue have a crack pipe and a prescription bottle of fentanyl? Oh and a copy of his arrest record?
© 24hourcampfire