Home
Posted By: JeffP Proud boys and antifa banging - 06/19/21
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...b&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Posted By: g5m Re: Proud boys and antifa banging - 06/19/21
Well, this stuff is just going to escalate.
Hopefully.
That may be the hardest site on the net to read. Holy mother of fragmented babel.
Buncha fhags slap fighting.
Get some.
Good. It ain’t going to get better until the right grows a pair.
Posted By: 673 Re: Proud boys and antifa banging - 06/19/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Hopefully.

LOL, was thinking the same.
It ain’t real until bullets, truck bumpers, and explosives happen. Its all for show.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Hopefully.

LOL, was thinking the same.

Yes
Was really excited to watch the chaotic fight vids. Very disappointed to see a bunch of Kansas City f a g g o t s flailing around in clouds of pepper spray
That was so lame. Each side had 80 to 100 people in full regalia and shields, they shot clouds of pepper spray at each other, the police came and broke it up. Everyone went home. We are wanting blood and carnage and they give us some ridiculous comedy of fools.
Portland police and antifa, what could possibly be wrong with that picture?
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
That was so lame. Each side had 80 to 100 people in full regalia and shields, they shot clouds of pepper spray at each other, the police came and broke it up. Everyone went home. We are wanting blood and carnage and they give us some ridiculous comedy of fools.

Yeah, all you were wanting is maybe to watch some guys grappling.
When the blood and guts are spilling out on the ground it will be real. Then everyone is affected. Loss of life affects all.
Fun, 50 Portland Polices Officers from the crowd control unit quit last Weds.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

They just resigned from the crowd control assignment they are still Portland cops,
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Yeah, all you were wanting is maybe to watch some guys grappling.

You and me both
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
When the blood and guts are spilling out on the ground it will be real. Then everyone is affected. Loss of life affects all.

Yep, loss of left wing lives affects us in a good way. Mass amounts of loss of left wing lives, in a great way.
Less than five miles from my house.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Not in Portland, not even in Multnomah County.
They got the word that the riot police said fuggit.
It would seem that a guy in a black hoodie and a mask could plant an icepick in someones kidney and disappear into the crowd w impunity. I doubt the cops would expend huge efforts on anyone involved in that area.

mike r
Originally Posted by FatCity67

They just resigned from the crowd control assignment they are still Portland cops,

Same thing happened in ABQ,earlier this year - maybe last year.
Reminds me of Viet Nam - asking folks to fight with one hand tied behind their back - and the other on a short tether.
Originally Posted by Scott F

Oregon City appears to be right on the edge and a part of the Portland metro area.
"Proud Boys" vs. ANTIFA up there looks
a whole lot like Republicans vs. Democrats in D.C.

No normal people involved.

Oregon City appears to be right on the edge and a part of the Portland metro area.

Close but a different county and a world apart. Up until now the riots have stayed in the heart of downtown Portland and left us alone. It was a different world here where we only read the news about Portland just like the rest of the world.

Close but a different county and a world apart. Up until now the riots have stayed in the heart of downtown Portland and left us alone. It was a different world here where we only read the news about Portland just like the rest of the world.

These groups start pushing their agenda into Clackamas and Washington County. They may find themselves face to face with Deputies that don’t give a fück, who will pound them like a tough piece of meat.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

These groups start pushing their agenda into Clackamas and Washington County. They may find themselves face to face with Deputies that don’t give a fück, who will pound them like a tough piece of meat.

🦫

Now THAT video, I'd pay to see.
© 24hourcampfire