Very nice. Good for her.
She took them to school
9 YO? Wow!
She's certainly more lucid than that demented bastard Biden.lol
Her parents should be proud.
Smart kid
👍
Hope for 'Merica.

Now I think she should take Greta to the wood shed.
Originally Posted by slumlord
She took them to school

More like took them to the wood shed...

That kid gives me hope for the future.

She speaks from a position of moral authority, of right being right.

Would loved to have seen the looks on the faces of the more Woke members of that school board.

They deserved a trip to the wood shed. Humbling it must have been, to be taken there by a nine year old.

DF
Originally Posted by Dan700mn
Her parents should be proud.
Smart kid

Smarter than the Lakeview School Board, that's for damned sure...

the more like her, the brighter the future of our nation is...

young lady is definitely smarter than most of the 535 Looney Toons that serve in the Legislature in Wash DC.. starting with Nancy Pelousy, AOC, Taleb, and the rest of the Schitt 4 Brains Squad.. and lets not leave out a boat load of Republicans also.
Impressive kid, Comments were turned off on YouTube.

Comments on some videos may be turned off by YouTube for safety reasons, like to protect minors. We know that comments are important to creators and viewers alike, but we also take the safety of minors very seriously. This is not a result of the content violating our guidelines.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Impressive kid, Comments were turned off on YouTube.

Comments on some videos may be turned off by YouTube for safety reasons, like to protect minors. We know that comments are important to creators and viewers alike, but we also take the safety of minors very seriously. This is not a result of the content violating our guidelines.

they never turn off comments for communist propaganda comments, only for 'EXTREME FAR RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD THREATENING' ones... They are snowflakes for a reason.
I'd vote for her over any of the puppets in DC these days. At least she knows right from wrong and has common sense.
You GO, girl!!!
KaaPowww ! She dumped on their worthless asses.

kwg
That's wonderful but did they take the poster down or is it still there?
That was absolutely fantastic. I would of stood up and started clapping.
That young lady is smarter then all the adults on the school board.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by slumlord
She took them to school

More like took them to the wood shed...

That kid gives me hope for the future.

She speaks from a position of moral authority, of right being right.

Would loved to have seen the looks on the faces of the more Woke members of that school board.

They deserved a trip to the wood shed. Humbling it must have been, to be taken there by a nine year old.

DF

This. She is precious.
God bless that smart, articulate, young lady, and screw all those "woke" azzwipes that seem to populate certain parts of our society these days. I have no use for them and refuse to have anything to do with them. They should all be put on the "ignore" list.
Meanwhile, dale06 getting his shot.

LOL
Originally Posted by SKane
Hope for 'Merica.

Now I think she should take Greta to the wood shed.

Lol!
Yes, I'd pay money to see that.
Spot on, and Correct! The Truth !
© 24hourcampfire