Home
Posted By: viking Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Like the title says Happy Father’s Day.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Right back at you sir!

Ron
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
I am fortunate to have good kids, gift enough. Many relatives are not so fortunate, "how sharper than a serpents tooth it is to have a thankless child". Ol' Will Shakespeare was a crafty old soul.
Posted By: ACTDad Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Thank you, and same to you sir.

Like Flintlocke said, I am blessed to great kids. Raising them has been an awesome privilege and the greatest joy of my life.
Posted By: iambrb Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Thanks! For us it is a sad and somber day. This is the first without my FIL who passed in early Feb. the MIL has Alzheimer’s and the two of them consciously concealed it from us. So now my wife & I have a 78 year old that is essentially a 5 year old

We all go thru storms, and our family is in one, so no reason to smile today, sorry
Posted By: BigPine Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Back at you Viking , and all the Dads . My kids are my reason for Being , and I have done my best for them .

iambrb, this day is for you, as someone who cares about their parents even if they are in laws .
I will raise a glass to myself and all good Dads later . Mine is one of the best .
Posted By: deflave Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
My kids love me.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Well- then have a happy fathers day to spite them and be sure to add tons of thinly veiled passive aggressive Facebook postings !! Enjoy all.

Not everyone here gets along but I think we can agree a Dad who has an interest in taking his kids out doors is a step in the right direction for any young mind.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Happy Fathers Day.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Happy Father’s Day, from us in N.C.! You boys have a great day!!!!!
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Happy Father’s Day!
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Happy Father’s Day - 06/20/21
Happy Father’s Day gentlemen.

I miss my Dad so much.
© 24hourcampfire