Home
Posted By: Muffin Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
If already posted just say so: But

If enacted I'm thinking a Denver hamburger will run you something near $55.........

Animal Cruelty Ballot Measure....

'...The ballot measure also defines animals’ natural lifespans: 20 years for a cow, 15 for a pig, eight for a chicken, six for a rabbit. Each must get to live at least a quarter of its natural life before going to harvest, it says...'

That......... AND Artificial insemination and palpating for pregnancy test becomes................. A SEX ACT, and would be illegal!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
crazy
This movement has always been around, mostly on the fringes, in my humble life. Now, with the internet, it is becoming nauseous and a bit scary, as how many are eating it with a big spoon!
Have they made it a rule to drink stupid juice each morning? I wish the northern half of the state was allowed to secede from the state. It would have worked but they may have needed a wall. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: Buck720 Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
There will be a lot of business going under including all drive thru’s!
I suppose starvation can be made into a pretty efficient tool for reducing the masses. Stalin liked using it.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Have they made it a rule to drink stupid juice each morning? I wish the northern half of the state was allowed to secede from the state. It would have worked but they may have needed a wall. Be Well, RZ.
CO, like OR, WA, NV, and other liberal states, is 1 or 2 large cities controlling the other 90% of the state. We need a system where those cities can be walled off to do their own thing without screwing up all the rest.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I suppose starvation can be made into a pretty efficient tool for reducing the masses. Stalin liked using it.

yep.

Those idiots may change their minds after having to eat their own dogs and cats.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
Liberals. Food grows on the shelves.
Posted By: TXLoader Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21

It was the tool of choice for the Spanish Civil War....just sayin'
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21

It always amazes me these people can cuss farmers and ranchers, with their mouth full. Rio7

The new low carb diet.

Split a potato 8 ways. smile
Originally Posted by TXLoader

It was the tool of choice for the Spanish Civil War....just sayin'

That and being run over by a truck to save on ammo!!!!😉
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
Originally Posted by Buck720

Wrong remember they have the ,”impossible burger” lol and super bill will save the day
Posted By: horse1 Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
@ 2yrs old, all Chicken portions will be skinless. Chicken tenders won't be.

They probably didn't think about how many more cows there will be if we have to let the current crop of calves live to 5 before "harvest". Probably have to turn a bunch of ethanol corn acres back into pasture/hay ground.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
Originally Posted by troublesome82
This movement has always been around, mostly on the fringes, in my humble life. Now, with the internet, it is becoming nauseous and a bit scary, as how many are eating it with a big spoon!

Weld county tried to join Nebraska, but it didn't work out.
Originally Posted by Buck720

Only businesses going under will be every ranch in Colorado and the businesses dependent upon their revenue from this. Burger joints will do fine. They'll just buy their beef from Argentina.
Originally Posted by Tracks

Everything north of 160th should break off and join Wyoming.

Everything to the west of Watkins, and east of Pueblo should join Nebraska.
Posted By: hatari Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
China is buying up all Ag products they can from Argentina
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
All the traitors must be removed.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
DUCK911 Eats Fat Cock for brkfastv
Posted By: Muffin Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
And another goes on ignore....
They'll be able to grow a rabbit sooner than a chicken. Bugs is gonna declare WAR.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
time to buy a pressure cooker if you don't already have one.....
Posted By: broomd Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
This is old news at this point.

Coloradans are batchit crazy.
They are still trying to collect signatures to get it in a ballot. Doubtful it will get that far but then again the same whackos got the wolf introduction act past
Posted By: Lee_R Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/20/21
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

That would include Boulder and Ft Collins... speaking as a former Denver area resident and now citizen of the Great State of Wyoming, we don't want them!
Originally Posted by Lee_R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

That would include Boulder and Ft Collins... speaking as a former Denver area resident and now citizen of the Great State of Wyoming, we don't want them!

And from my experience, though I have been gone many years, the ski towns are now permeated with this madness! Bring me another bong hit!
Yet, the guys pushing it are probably all pro late term partial birth abortion.

Bb

Holodomor is just a funny way of saying...we dont like you and now you must die until you stop acting up.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/21/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The new low carb diet.

Split a potato 8 ways. smile

OH...I like and will use it on a labour party twit.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper

Build that wall along the Colofornia/Wyoming border, we don't want the liberal scum. And any wolves that Colofornia introduces that spill into Wyoming will get a warm welcome. With lead.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/21/21
Sounds like a plan to drive land prices down so the big boys like Ted Turner can buy it all up.

If it passes, they'll have to go back to natural methods, and truck the young beef out of state for slaughter. That oughta “help” prices!
Posted By: Muffin Re: Colorado Farming PROPOSAL - 06/21/21
The left is just 'Special'.....

I thought they were touting one of the AGW causes was cow farts and belches............. now they want to keep them all alive, belching and farting for 5 years!?!?!?!?
© 24hourcampfire