Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/watch-ammon-bundy-announces-run-idaho-governor/
Hahahaha!

The Mitt Romney voters gonna love him.
Even better!!!
Oregon called, their counties are asking to come back...
This wont go anywhere, just grandstanding.
Another nutcase giving Idaho a bad name.

Go Back Home Ammon you don't belong here.
Remembering all those threads

They Ammon All The Time Bundy Monday.

Then Sidney Powell came along.
Hell get the Mormon vote.

Has been defended on here by the same.
Ammon Bundy is a fuggin nut. I did not know he was LDS. If he is, that ain't the problem. The problem is that he is a fuggin nut.
He was one of the leaders of that standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge a few years back. Most Idahoans that I know agree that he's a nut case.
Posted By: add Re: Idaho--Ammon Bundy 4 Governor - 06/21/21
Whatever.

Based on trending demographics and voting patterns...., Boise IS Portland East in 15 years.
He’s probably nuts. So what? Name a politician on the left that isn’t either completely nuts (AOC) or completely corrupt and self interested willing to pander to the AOC’s such as Biden. I’m not sure that a few hardline crazy ass right wingers would be the worst thing to happen to government.
Originally Posted by add
Whatever.

Based on trending demographics and voting patterns...., Boise IS Portland East in 15 years.

That gives him even less of a chance to win. He's extreme right wing, not left.
I got no dog in this fight, but from the outside looking in, I'd tell Idahoans to avoid the Bundy family like the plague. Nobody hates federal agency overreach worse than I do, so I am inclined to be obstructive to fed management incompetency. But looking back, the Bundy's and groupies like La Voy Finicum are guilty of bad judgement right down the line from the get go, from Bunkerville to Malheur, they had an agenda, a soapbox and didn't give a damn who got hurt as long as they were in front of a microphone or camera. Waving the flag, spouting semi religious clap trap, stirring up a bunch of well meaning dupes, is not my idea of activism. Especially when you can examine the history of confrontations with the feds and how that turned out, Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc.
Long before Malheur Occupy, I knew of the Hammond family when they ranched here in my home county, salt of the earth good people, and they didn't want any part of the Bundy's, asked the Bundy's to back off...but the Bundy's never wanted to let a crisis go to waste, and La Voy Finicum was shot, probably murdered. But the show must go on, right?
I'm not for or against him I don't vote in Idaho, just sharing the link!

Mike
No prayer.
Anyone that supports the Bundies is a fugking retard. Or hardcore Mormon.
At least the Bundy's seem to be willing to fight and die for what they believe in. It's easy to run your mouth and then cut and run.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Geeze.
Originally Posted by deflave

Geeze.

I dont mind them.

Yeah, they are jabronies......but the govt hates them so............
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
At least the Bundy's seem to be willing to fight and die for what they believe in. It's easy to run your mouth and then cut and run.

Which of the bundies has died?
Ted?

They are more than willing to incite others to die for them.

Bundys fighting and dieing???? Not so much.

Mormans voting for Bundy???? Maybe a few. Most Mormons are smarter than that.
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/breaking-ammon-bundy-arrested-one-killed/

Which Bundy died in that article?

Edit to add this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVoy_Finicum

Was not named bundy.

Yeah, the Bundys believe they can graze their cattle on Federal lands for free, not paying grazing fees and dodging taxes. It's all about them. They hide behind the American flag and call themselves patriots, did any of them serve in the military?
The grazing issue turned off a lot of ranchers who would have otherwise supported the Bundy's. I know some ranchers in Elko Co NV that freely admit, as bad as some of the B of LM grazing policies are, the BLM did a ton of good developing water resources, fencing, and converting sage to grassland...for which the ranchers do not resent paying a fair fee structure. The Bundys seem to think they can benefit from that for nothing, "because we were here before the BLM was created"....and let the taxpayer pick up the tab for the Bundy's cow operation.
Does anyone remember what their platform was during their protest? They wanted all federal lands turned over to farmers, which I'm sure they thought was a great rallying cry at the time, but those are the federal lands we all recreate on, hunt on, shoot on, fish on, camp on , etc.... So, their whole idea of government is to give our publicly owned lands to a bunch of farmers and ranchers? Fug Bundy and his whole posse ....

Bob
Good point Sheister. As much as I pick on the US Forest Service...that would akin to giving a National Forest to Weyerhaeuser. Stumps forever!
I remember when Fox was doing a big program about him.

Had him riding a horse and carrying the American flag like he just rode off the set of The Patriot.

LOL
I don't think he's got much of a chance. He's seen as too extreme. The only extremists getting elected these days are on the left.

He's pretty smart and handed the feds their butts in court a few times. He's right about a lot of things but is considered too extreme by most. He won't get most of the LDS vote. Mitt has us all more cynical about politicians. Anyone even slightly right of center is considered too extreme these days but the media acts like Kamala is a moderate.

Plus Boise is filling up with leftists.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I don't think he's got much of a chance. He's seen as too extreme. The only extremists getting elected these days are on the left.

He's pretty smart and handed the feds their butts in court a few times. He's right about a lot of things but is considered too extreme by most. He won't get most of the LDS vote. Mitt has us all more cynical about politicians. Anyone even slightly right of center is considered too extreme these days but the media acts like Kamala is a moderate.

Plus Boise is filling up with leftists.

Bb

Thank you. wink

Edit to add this guy:

Was not named bundy.

Edit to add this guy:

Was not named bundy.

I know but figured that was the incident referred too.
I'm with Flintlocke on his regard for Ammon and the Bundy Bunch, but not on the Forest Service and Weyco. Stumps are better than burnt sticks. At least Weyco would salvage and replant.

I actually wrote an article about the Malheur disaster. And it WAS a disaster. The Green public relations machine flew in hired PR guns, who parked themselves in front of the cameras, camped in the same motels as the "journalists," ate in the same restaurants as the "media," and even crashed the press events out at the refuge. Bundy's narrative (which was totally inappropriate, it should have been all about the injustice done the Hammonds and ONLY about the Hammonds) was utterly drowned by the 10 to 1 "media availability" ratio the Greens and other leftists so professionally put together on amazingly short notice.

Ammon Bundy did a gross disservice to a great cause, that of getting federal public lands out of the clutches of eco-radicals and back into the hands of normal Americans, those who use and enjoy multiple-use public lands. He did so much damage, emboldened the freaks so much, made the freaks' billionaire supporters so happy and generous, the Trump administration had their hands tied from the start and a great opportunity for real policy reform was utterly ruined, possibly lost forever. None of the Bundys are intelligent enough to see that, and for that reason alone, I wish Ammon would just STFU. What a dum bass.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Yeah, the Bundys believe they can graze their cattle on Federal lands for free, not paying grazing fees and dodging taxes. It's all about them. They hide behind the American flag and call themselves patriots, did any of them serve in the military?

Like ruby ridge where the folk hero was on welfare most his life and of course never served in the military.

Bundy has never run or managed a large business, never met budgets, never supervised hundreds of employees, lived off tax payer funded handouts etc and loves the attention. . Cant see why he would be a good choice.

You're my kind of funny.

Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Ted?
He makes Brad Little look better, and that's not easy.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Ted?

😂😂
Did his Father ever pay the millions of dollars in grazing fees that he owes to the U.S. tax payers? That said, having a crook for a Father didn't hurt JFK.
I only know one guy in favor of Bundy for governor. He is the same guy thinking we (conservatives) would be better off today had Gretchen actually been kidnapped and lynched. He also publicly states Jan 6 should have ended with the floors of Congress covered in blood and congress critter bodies.

I guess he never heard of rule of law nor unintended consequences.
Originally Posted by ribka

Like ruby ridge where the folk hero was on welfare most his life and of course never served in the military.

This says VOLUMES about the kind of person you really are deep down inside,

no other comment is necessary
I am as pro public land grazing (responsible grazing, that is) as they come, but this would be a ridicolously bad idea.

I doubt he has a shot in hell, but I have been wrong about those kinds of odds before....
Was texting with the public land grazer who's cows have been running around in "my backyard" (the BLM land behind my place) just last night. I should have asked him what their family thinks of the Bundys.

I have a sneaky suspicion I know already.

Oh well, as someone else said earlier.................grandstanding.

Mr Skinner........great post there too.
Personally I am in favor of anyone who has the balls to resist the Feds. Does the current Governor do that?
We've had some other nut cases run for governor in the past. One was a guy who ran a canned hunt elk ranch. A bunch of his elk got out and there was a legitimate fear that they would get with the wild elk and mess up the natural genetics. He couldn't catch any of them so the governor, Jim Risch, who's a US senator now, put out a carte blanch on any elk with ear tags. Shoot on sight. To get even, the rancher ran against Risch in the next election, failing dismally.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Bundy has never run or managed a large business, never met budgets, never supervised hundreds of employees, lived off tax payer funded handouts etc and loves the attention. . Cant see why he would be a good choice.

Ribka...if you are talking about Randy Weaver in your first sentence...Weaver enlisted in the Army in 10/68 and was honorably discharged in 10/71. Folk hero? No, but goddam sure a victim of the Janet Reno storm troopers. Vicki Weaver and young Sam Weaver might have something to say about your post...if they could.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Ribka...if you are talking about Randy Weaver in your first sentence...Weaver enlisted in the Army in 10/68 and was honorably discharged in 10/71. Folk hero? No, but goddam sure a victim of the Janet Reno storm troopers. Vicki Weaver and young Sam Weaver might have something to say about your post...if they could.

Actually, the assault on the Weaver Home happened in August of '92, during the George H.W. Bush administration.

The Attorney General of the United States at that time - William Barr, esq.
Originally Posted by Sheister
Does anyone remember what their platform was during their protest? They wanted all federal lands turned over to farmers, which I'm sure they thought was a great rallying cry at the time, but those are the federal lands we all recreate on, hunt on, shoot on, fish on, camp on , etc.... So, their whole idea of government is to give our publicly owned lands to a bunch of farmers and ranchers? Fug Bundy and his whole posse ....

Bob

What the Bundy's really want is Deseret.

Give all the land to them and theirs to form their new State.

They are con-artists nutjobs.

The 'state' of Deseret was an attempt at a massive land grab by the Mormons. It would have given them the area in this pic inside the dotted line. The blue was the Utah territory. Deseret wouldn't have been a state. It would have been entirely independent of congress, essentially a Mormon nation.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The 'state' of Deseret was an attempt at a massive land grab by the Mormons. It would have given them the area in this pic inside the dotted line. The blue was the Utah territory. Deseret wouldn't have been a state. It would have been entirely independent of congress, essentially a Mormon nation.

Yep. Bundy's want Deseret 2.0
Bundys. LOL
I would vote for this Bundy:

https://youtu.be/htTxhImYDDo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Yep, they wanted that coastline of SoCal so they'd have a seaport.

No one ever said they were dumb, did they?
Not a prayer, but then again I said the same of Trump with his first announcement. Might carry some of the rural regions where folks earn much of their living from federal lands, but won't win the cities.
Bundy can`t be as bad as Biden/Harris at the Whitehouse ? that`s the real joke
Originally Posted by pete53

Couldn’t be any worse. That’s for sure.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Careful what you wish for. I can easily imagine a Bundy WH being as bad or worse.

Avenging Angels would be the name of the new federal popo.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Careful what you wish for. I can easily imagine a Bundy WH being as bad or worse.

Avenging Angels would be the name of the new federal popo.

Would there be a Bureau of Special Underwear too?

(apologies to my LDS friends)
Now that the election is so close....
Bundy has been campaigning hard and will likely get more votes than we expect. He has a lot of people buffaloed as he talks a good talk until you look behind the words.

He wants the state to take over all the federal land in Idaho (35 million acres) and develop it for industry. Very nice, but it wasn't developed 100 years ago because there's no water. Most of the state drains down the Snake River and that's fully appropriated. What little's left flows down to keep the fish alive. The water table is slowly dropping from over pumping by farmers. So, all that land is only good for what it's used for now - grazing and recreation. It's worthless for industry without water.

So, what happens if Bundy did get elected and did manage to get state control of all that land? It can't be used for industry without water so it sits there until it burns down. A bad fire year would bankrupt the state. So now what? All Idaho state land is under the control of the Idaho Land Board...of which the governor (Bundy) is the chairman. By law, the board is required to manage the land for the greatest profit to the state. Since it has no water for development, managing it is a loss, not profit. The land board has the authority to sell it's land to the highest bidder so they'd be selling off parts of it to pay for the losses. Now, who is going to pay large amounts of money for unproductive land? The ultra-rich. Movie stars, athletes, corporate CEO's and the like who want their own private piece of Idaho's paradise. The wealthy who already own back country land here have shown what they'll do with it - they lock the gates. Bundy will give away our state and the people lose the use of what makes Idaho great.

Bundy has a plan to eliminate property and state income taxes, throwing it all into sales taxes. Since the state still needs so much to operate, sales taxes would have to be raised to maybe 10 to 12%. It's a tax shift, not a tax reduction. Somebody has to benefit from this and guess who that would be? Ammon Bundy. He owns a truck repair business. His net worth is said to be about $5 mill and much of it's tied up in the business. Eliminating property and incomes taxes would work nicely for Bundy. In addition, he lives only 30 miles from the Oregon border town of Ontario where there's no sales tax. Guess where the Bundy's would do all their shopping? His plan would effectively relieve him of almost all Idaho taxes.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Good point Sheister. As much as I pick on the US Forest Service...that would akin to giving a National Forest to Weyerhaeuser. Stumps forever!
It seems to me that Weyerhaeuser and a bunch of other paper/lumber companies own a bunch of forest. Unlike our public forests they’re well managed and are not a bunch of stumps. The private forest are not forest fire disasters in waiting or tens of thousands of acres of burned standing timber. The private forests are far from perfect but they’re way better managed than anything the US Forest Service touches. If a private forest does catch on fire you can count on it not having 50+ years of built up fuel on the ground. Afterwards the private forest will be salvage logged and replanted.

Personally I hope Bundy wins. Idaho is chocked full of Rino cucks so I doubt Bundy will have much of a chance but…
Dave, That was an unfortunate statement by me...too general. My son is a timberland manager here, they manage the hell out of their lands and timber for the long run. Also true, I worked for Weyerhaeuser in the 70's, Eastern Oregon Division. They cut it hard and heavy ( they did replant as the law says) laid off hundreds of workers, scrapped the largest pine mill in the world, and 2 other mills, decommissioned a railroad, sold the land and hauled ass. So the pendulum swings both ways. Privatizing western grazing lands COULD be a disaster, corporate interests possibly foreign, will abuse it for short term profit...family ranchers would manage it for the long term...just my unqualified opinion.
Bundy hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of being elected
© 24hourcampfire