Home

Every day I say to myself, “well NOW I have seen it all”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...b&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Originally Posted by JeffP

Every day I say to myself, “well NOW I have seen it all”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...b&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Of course they do. It's working for the brothers and the sisters why the hell not ?? It makes no difference that whitey is paying for it. Just send cash, no checks please.

kwg
I got a very strange call at 7am. They left a message that said "Catholics for gay rights."
Then hung up.

I thought it sounded like a gal I knew from way back. She used to call me once in a while to chat until she found out that I wasn't a blm fan. I haven't heard from her in a year.

I looked up the number and sure enough, that was her.
That's the only time I have ever heard her say anything about homos.

Maybe there's a new fundraiser going on with the blm nationwide?
If a bunch of nut job libs want to pay for it, let em! The problem is it emboldens them into thinking the rest of us are down with that BS.
For what? Having their vagina on backwards?

Lol.
I will throw in a few bucks to pay for their mental evaluation .
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
I will throw in a few bucks to pay for their mental evaluation .

The obvious doesn’t need evaluation. Save your money, Rick.
I'll ask again: when do us White folks get reparations for being serfs (slaves by another name) on feudal estates 900 years ago??????
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I got a very strange call at 7am. They left a message that said "Catholics for gay rights."
Then hung up.

I thought it sounded like a gal I knew from way back. She used to call me once in a while to chat until she found out that I wasn't a blm fan. I haven't heard from her in a year.

You should screen these chicks better, but then again all women are crazy in my experience.
You gotta read the stupid thing. They are charging WHITE people a who wish to attend one of their rump ranger pride shindigs a "reparations fee". Sounded to me like white people of all sexual orientations although I gotta question why a straight white person would wanna be within 10 miles of one of those phag cess pools.
If we pay the blacks, gonna have to pay the Indians and Mexicans too. Since we “denied the gays there civil right” to get married or get cakes baked for all them years going to have to pay them cork suckers too!
Well, the believers in Islam have the right idea when it comes to dealing with those folks.
Paul B.
More straight hate from the far left. I hope it rains.
Originally Posted by RJY66
You gotta read the stupid thing. They are charging WHITE people a who wish to attend one of their rump ranger pride shindigs a "reparations fee". Sounded to me like white people of all sexual orientations although I gotta question why a straight white person would wanna be within 10 miles of one of those phag cess pools.

Well, guess I won't be attending, then.

Lol!
If it looks like this is going to come to fruition, I am going to switch teams!
Fruition, or fruitition? grin
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
If a bunch of nut job libs want to pay for it, let em!
Not a question of 'nut jobs wanting' to pay for it... It all comes out of OUR pockets..
Guess I won’t be attending cause I ain’t a paying reparations
Critical theory & intersectionality create a literal “race to the bottom” as it give power to “oppressed groups”.

They’re actively attempting to DISintegrate our society by turning us all against one another and it’s working.
Whiteys should get reparations for having to put up with all the cshit we have to listen to now.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Then hung up.

You should screen these chicks better, but then again all women are crazy in my experience.

He takes any and everything he can get .LOL
Meh, all they deserve is a participation trophy !
Looks like the goddamqueers are butt hurt. In more ways than one.
for what?
being robbed of their ability to reproduce?
I though they claimed it was genetic?
Perhaps they want God to compensate them somehow...
Maybe they'll accept gerbils in lieu of a monetary remuneration.
The homosexuals and blacks seeking this will not get one single penny from me!!!
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Then hung up.

Wise words.
That's why I'm single Jive Turkey.
This is one of the unmarried ladies who used to call from time to time. We never dated, but she would show up to my meetings once in a while. We'd chat and stay on nonpolitical topics. My only interest was in seeing her get saved.

Some of us straight guys are getting surprised to find out who is coming out of the closet.
Originally Posted by hanco
Whiteys should get reparations for having to put up with all the cshit we have to listen to now.

Now there's a statement I can completely agree with! 🏆
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
for what?
being robbed of their ability to reproduce?
I though they claimed it was genetic?
Perhaps they want God to compensate them somehow...

He will, bank on it.
probably costs big money to get an ass hole re-sleeved.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
The homosexuals and blacks seeking this will not get one single penny from me!!!

They already are getting money from us my friend. In taxes we pay.
I want reparations from hot women. I didn't get to have as many as I wanted when I was single.
I don't care if they charge or not, I ain't going period.
The traitors will destroy the abominations.
Why would I give a Nickle to someone I'd rather hit across the mouth with a tire iron?
© 24hourcampfire